Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
[quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-02 19:09:15" ] @/StormDreamer what exactly does it mean when it says double-posts are the only exception to this rule? [/quote] If you double post by accident (aka your post appears twice--it happens sometimes when your wifi is laggy), you may delete the additional post. [quote name="@Comba" date="2019-04-02 19:38:07" ] @/Stormdreamer God put us in this doom cage so i have plenty of reason to want to punch him [/quote] You have plenty of reason to punch him indeed, but [i]can you[/i]? [color=transparent]life is unfair haha :/[/color] [quote name="@Shimmerwing" date="2019-04-02 19:45:06" ] Also @/Stormdreamer (Casually takes out cooking supplies) Would you like a deep-fried god, sautéed god or steamed god? Oh, and maybe with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies! [/quote] >:( [color=transparent]I wouldn't mind if I was served in with ice cream and cake :3 I would die happy if I get to be surrounded by dessert[/color]
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-02 19:09:15:
@/StormDreamer what exactly does it mean when it says double-posts are the only exception to this rule?

If you double post by accident (aka your post appears twice--it happens sometimes when your wifi is laggy), you may delete the additional post.
@Comba wrote on 2019-04-02 19:38:07:
@/Stormdreamer
God put us in this doom cage so i have plenty of reason to want to punch him

You have plenty of reason to punch him indeed, but can you?
life is unfair haha :/
@Shimmerwing wrote on 2019-04-02 19:45:06:
Also @/Stormdreamer

(Casually takes out cooking supplies) Would you like a deep-fried god, sautéed god or steamed god? Oh, and maybe with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies!

>:(
I wouldn't mind if I was served in with ice cream and cake :3 I would die happy if I get to be surrounded by dessert
jghAv2V.png
You all have a bit more than 24 hours remaining before it is nighttime. Remember to submit your lynch votes before then!
You all have a bit more than 24 hours remaining before it is nighttime. Remember to submit your lynch votes before then!
jghAv2V.png
@Cognitive
Thanks for the reminder! I had to go to work, which was why I didn't answer the other questions right away :)

What are your opinions on D1 lynches?
I think that day one lynches could be helpful, but they also have the potential to go wrong. I don't think we should random lynch someone. So, day one lynch only if there is a good reason to do it.

How about sheeping?
Everyone has been so helpful with helping me understand this question. Thank you so much! So, now that I know more about it, sheeping is not the responsible thing to do. Make sure you have your own opinions, and if you agree with someone, have evidence for why you agree!

Thoughts on inactivity
Definitely meet the minimum post requirements and make sure that the posts offer substance. Be fair to the other participants and play the game you signed up for!
@Cognitive
Thanks for the reminder! I had to go to work, which was why I didn't answer the other questions right away :)

I think that day one lynches could be helpful, but they also have the potential to go wrong. I don't think we should random lynch someone. So, day one lynch only if there is a good reason to do it.

How about sheeping?
Everyone has been so helpful with helping me understand this question. Thank you so much! So, now that I know more about it, sheeping is not the responsible thing to do. Make sure you have your own opinions, and if you agree with someone, have evidence for why you agree!

Thoughts on inactivity
Definitely meet the minimum post requirements and make sure that the posts offer substance. Be fair to the other participants and play the game you signed up for!
Alright, anyone got their suspicions? There are a few people that have caught my attention, but I have nothing difinitive so far that is act on. Hopefully I will by the end of today however... I'm watching
Alright, anyone got their suspicions? There are a few people that have caught my attention, but I have nothing difinitive so far that is act on. Hopefully I will by the end of today however... I'm watching
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
I'm gonna reread through the thread and make a read-list. I'm probably gonna place a lynch vote, because even if we don't hit mafia it'll be useful information.
I'm gonna reread through the thread and make a read-list. I'm probably gonna place a lynch vote, because even if we don't hit mafia it'll be useful information.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Comba Can I just say that I personally find it REALLY suspicious that you put so much time into such a long post to defend Shimmerwing like that? It might be nothing, but why are you so convinced she's town? There hasn't been a night for any investigating to take place- unless you were both in some sort of alliance, like the Lovers or the Mafia, there would be no reason to do that. That just really pings me off. [quote name="@Shimmerwing" date="2019-04-02 16:43:02" ] @/Nerasis @/MagykalWagykal I mean to lynch those who "fluff" too much and make no actual contribution to the scumhunting, not those who are inactive (I mean, I'm not stupid to the extent that I'll be advocating lynches on inactive people >:0) [/quote] Got it. :) [quote name="@Cognitive" date="2019-04-02 16:27:47" ] [quote name="@/Solcie" date="2019-04-02 08:19:38" ] -snip- Opinion on Inactivity As long as they contribute I'm okay with it but complete silence is a no. [/quote] Isn't contributing already being active? I guess this sentence confuses me some. Because it sounds like you're saying if someone is contributing (being active)then you're okay with them being inactive? @/MagykalWagykal [quote] [quote]@/EccentricElf23 wrote on 2019-04-02 04:57:15: Hi everybody, This is the second game of mafia I've played on FR, so I hope it goes well :) Name: EccentricElf23 (EE) Pronouns: He/His Timezone: FR +2 I was thinking about the sheeping question raised by @/Shimmerwing. The first game I played, I was killed right away because I was a 'sheep'. But I sheeped because I didn't know what else to do. So, for people who are new, what are ways we can contribute, but not sheep?[/quote] Okay, if you weren't new, I would totally jump on this... something about this pings me off. [b]Maybe it's how you posted it right after someone said they found sheeping suspicious. xD Of course, there's a possibility you didn't see that before you posted, too...[/b][/quote] With your last sentence how do you mean by there's a possibility Elf didn't see that? That they didn't see Shimmer's post? Elf stated right in their post that they were responding to that because of Shimmer. @/Nerasis [quote]My persona for this game is a chill science dude, with a black turtleneck and a white labcoat. Well... Plus the whole vampire idol deal lmao.[/quote] Now I'm tempted to come up with a persona. But more on topic, I'm curious why you call out Comba and Morri on day one lynches. It looks like Shimmer and V88 were also for them, but you didn't call them out? I think Solcie's for it too. [/quote] Ohhhh. THAT'S what they meant by 'Shimmerwing's question'. xD Ignore me. I didn't realize there was a questionnaire, and that's why she said the thing about sheeping being suspicious. I still don't like the idea of someone wanting to know what we would consider sheeping and how to avoid it, though it's less suspicious with background. [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-02 13:40:43" ] [quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-02 13:14:01" ] Both you and @/MorRioghan are rather vocal about supporting D1 lynches - are either of you looking at anyone in particular, or are you all bark and no bite? [/quote] @/nerasis I'm not necessarily in favor for or against them. There's no one in particular that I'm looking at yet. So far, there haven't been too many people speaking all that highly or strategically, or at least I don't think so. I saw one person mention a "weird" playing style, which could be trying to draw off suspicion from future posts. Otherwise, I don't have any full belief in someone to lynch. I will shoot the same question back at you though. You support them, anyone you're looking at? [/quote] Hmm... the attempt to stay neutral kind of bothers me, almost like you're trying too hard. Nerasis said you were pushing hard for something- and then saying you're relatively neutral... hmm. That could be a newbie town response, not wanting to draw Maf attention to you... but it could also be Mafia trying to fly under the radar. We'll see... [quote name="@Nerasis" date="2019-04-02 12:43:09" ] What are your opinions on D1 lynches? Generally useful. If it goes bad, we can look back to see why and get leads to help us later on. How about sheeping? It's a very effective scum tactic. If you're town, you should make an effort to input your own ideas to contribute to the discussion. Thoughts on inactivity You signed up to play, right? So play.[b] I'm here for battles of wits, not to just sit around and wait for something to happen.[/b] Inactivity is either a sign of bad town, or weak scum. @MagykalWagykal made some interesting points about @Shimmerwing - most notably pointing out the fact that Shimmer advocates lynching inactives who are set to be modkilled anyway. Yes, that is a complete waste of a lynch. Also - Shimmer was the one who posted the questionnaire. It starts the conversation and is generally seen as a town thing to do - but on the flipside of this, it makes an excellent cover for a member of the mafia posing as a helpful townie. On another note. I haven't been around these parts for a while, as I've said, but you've taken an awfully aggressive stand from the start, Magy.[b] Is this typical behaviour for you, or are you trying something new? Attentive townies are a useful asset, but I don't remember seeing anything like this from you last time I was around. Also - since you have a couple loose leads, are there any who you would suggest for a D1 lynch?[/b] [/quote] 1st bold: Hear, hear! :D 2nd bold: I mean... I think it's typical of me. xD If you're not sure, we can go check a few of my other, more recent games. It'd probably help a lot with reading people if we all take some time to read their old games. We have some new players, but there should be some stuff on Nerasis, me, Cognitive, Shimmerwing, etc. Think Train of Kites and beyond. :) Also, if we're being honest, last time I played with you, I was a trigger-happy younger kid who still hadn't learned how to correctly play the game. xD [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-02 10:29:04" ] Hey, sorry for the late introduction, I was pretty busy last night. I'm MorRioghan, or you can call me Morri, I don't care much. This is my first game of Mafia on Flight Rising ever, though I do have to say I'm fairly new regardless. My Timezone is EST, so FR -3 or 4 I think? As for the questions... Opinions on D1 Lynches?: I think there's something to be said about gut feelings. D1 lynches can sometimes be good, sometimes be a bit unfair. I think it really depends more on the group you're playing with. Set out the rules first, make them clear, and then either way I don't care much. Opinion on Sheeping?: Well I wasn't exactly sure what sheeping was to begin with, but I guess playing meek and making mistakes? Just going with the crowd? I usually find that people who are sheeping or not putting themselves out there are generally the ones with stuff to hide, although sometimes they're just indecisive and think that group may have a better idea of what's going on. It certainly depends on the person, I suppose. Human psychology.. is it a bluff? Double bluff? Triple bluff? The world may never know. Thoughts on Inactivity?: Inactivity is a bit sad. [b]I, of course, try to be as active as I can, but there are times when I simply cannot make it on. [/b]I go to bed before the new rollover. I do think for common courtesy to all the players that you should be active, and if you're not active, either lynched or subbed with someone else. [/quote] This pings me off a little... especially the 'of course' part. It seems like you're trying too hard to establish yourself as town. ------ All things considered, I really cannot overlook that Shimmerwing/Comba connection. I will be voting for Comba- if she's Mafia, we can definitely hit Shimmerwing next. If she's a town lover role, I think we can conclude that Shimmer is also town, unless this is one of those games where the mod puts different alignments as lovers, which has happened before. Either way, we get valuable information. Unless I change my mind, my vote is on Comba.
@Comba

Can I just say that I personally find it REALLY suspicious that you put so much time into such a long post to defend Shimmerwing like that?

It might be nothing, but why are you so convinced she's town? There hasn't been a night for any investigating to take place- unless you were both in some sort of alliance, like the Lovers or the Mafia, there would be no reason to do that.

That just really pings me off.
@Shimmerwing wrote on 2019-04-02 16:43:02:
@/Nerasis

@/MagykalWagykal

I mean to lynch those who "fluff" too much and make no actual contribution to the scumhunting, not those who are inactive (I mean, I'm not stupid to the extent that I'll be advocating lynches on inactive people >:0)

Got it. :)
@Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-02 16:27:47:
@/Solcie wrote on 2019-04-02 08:19:38:
-snip-
Opinion on Inactivity
As long as they contribute I'm okay with it but complete silence is a no.

Isn't contributing already being active? I guess this sentence confuses me some. Because it sounds like you're saying if someone is contributing (being active)then you're okay with them being inactive?

@/MagykalWagykal
Quote:
Quote:
@/EccentricElf23 wrote on 2019-04-02 04:57:15:
Hi everybody,
This is the second game of mafia I've played on FR, so I hope it goes well :)

Name: EccentricElf23 (EE)
Pronouns: He/His
Timezone: FR +2

I was thinking about the sheeping question raised by @/Shimmerwing. The first game I played, I was killed right away because I was a 'sheep'. But I sheeped because I didn't know what else to do. So, for people who are new, what are ways we can contribute, but not sheep?

Okay, if you weren't new, I would totally jump on this... something about this pings me off. Maybe it's how you posted it right after someone said they found sheeping suspicious. xD Of course, there's a possibility you didn't see that before you posted, too...

With your last sentence how do you mean by there's a possibility Elf didn't see that? That they didn't see Shimmer's post? Elf stated right in their post that they were responding to that because of Shimmer.

@/Nerasis
Quote:
My persona for this game is a chill science dude, with a black turtleneck and a white labcoat. Well... Plus the whole vampire idol deal lmao.

Now I'm tempted to come up with a persona. But more on topic, I'm curious why you call out Comba and Morri on day one lynches. It looks like Shimmer and V88 were also for them, but you didn't call them out? I think Solcie's for it too.

Ohhhh. THAT'S what they meant by 'Shimmerwing's question'. xD Ignore me. I didn't realize there was a questionnaire, and that's why she said the thing about sheeping being suspicious.

I still don't like the idea of someone wanting to know what we would consider sheeping and how to avoid it, though it's less suspicious with background.
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-02 13:40:43:
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-02 13:14:01:
Both you and @/MorRioghan are rather vocal about supporting D1 lynches - are either of you looking at anyone in particular, or are you all bark and no bite?

@/nerasis
I'm not necessarily in favor for or against them. There's no one in particular that I'm looking at yet. So far, there haven't been too many people speaking all that highly or strategically, or at least I don't think so. I saw one person mention a "weird" playing style, which could be trying to draw off suspicion from future posts. Otherwise, I don't have any full belief in someone to lynch.

I will shoot the same question back at you though. You support them, anyone you're looking at?

Hmm... the attempt to stay neutral kind of bothers me, almost like you're trying too hard. Nerasis said you were pushing hard for something- and then saying you're relatively neutral... hmm. That could be a newbie town response, not wanting to draw Maf attention to you... but it could also be Mafia trying to fly under the radar.

We'll see...
@Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-02 12:43:09:
Generally useful. If it goes bad, we can look back to see why and get leads to help us later on.

How about sheeping?
It's a very effective scum tactic. If you're town, you should make an effort to input your own ideas to contribute to the discussion.

Thoughts on inactivity
You signed up to play, right? So play. I'm here for battles of wits, not to just sit around and wait for something to happen. Inactivity is either a sign of bad town, or weak scum.

@MagykalWagykal made some interesting points about @Shimmerwing - most notably pointing out the fact that Shimmer advocates lynching inactives who are set to be modkilled anyway. Yes, that is a complete waste of a lynch.

Also - Shimmer was the one who posted the questionnaire. It starts the conversation and is generally seen as a town thing to do - but on the flipside of this, it makes an excellent cover for a member of the mafia posing as a helpful townie.

On another note. I haven't been around these parts for a while, as I've said, but you've taken an awfully aggressive stand from the start, Magy. Is this typical behaviour for you, or are you trying something new? Attentive townies are a useful asset, but I don't remember seeing anything like this from you last time I was around. Also - since you have a couple loose leads, are there any who you would suggest for a D1 lynch?

1st bold: Hear, hear! :D

2nd bold: I mean... I think it's typical of me. xD If you're not sure, we can go check a few of my other, more recent games. It'd probably help a lot with reading people if we all take some time to read their old games. We have some new players, but there should be some stuff on Nerasis, me, Cognitive, Shimmerwing, etc. Think Train of Kites and beyond. :)

Also, if we're being honest, last time I played with you, I was a trigger-happy younger kid who still hadn't learned how to correctly play the game. xD
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-02 10:29:04:
Hey, sorry for the late introduction, I was pretty busy last night. I'm MorRioghan, or you can call me Morri, I don't care much.

This is my first game of Mafia on Flight Rising ever, though I do have to say I'm fairly new regardless. My Timezone is EST, so FR -3 or 4 I think? As for the questions...

Opinions on D1 Lynches?: I think there's something to be said about gut feelings. D1 lynches can sometimes be good, sometimes be a bit unfair. I think it really depends more on the group you're playing with. Set out the rules first, make them clear, and then either way I don't care much.

Opinion on Sheeping?: Well I wasn't exactly sure what sheeping was to begin with, but I guess playing meek and making mistakes? Just going with the crowd? I usually find that people who are sheeping or not putting themselves out there are generally the ones with stuff to hide, although sometimes they're just indecisive and think that group may have a better idea of what's going on. It certainly depends on the person, I suppose. Human psychology.. is it a bluff? Double bluff? Triple bluff? The world may never know.

Thoughts on Inactivity?: Inactivity is a bit sad. I, of course, try to be as active as I can, but there are times when I simply cannot make it on. I go to bed before the new rollover. I do think for common courtesy to all the players that you should be active, and if you're not active, either lynched or subbed with someone else.

This pings me off a little... especially the 'of course' part. It seems like you're trying too hard to establish yourself as town.

All things considered, I really cannot overlook that Shimmerwing/Comba connection. I will be voting for Comba- if she's Mafia, we can definitely hit Shimmerwing next. If she's a town lover role, I think we can conclude that Shimmer is also town, unless this is one of those games where the mod puts different alignments as lovers, which has happened before.

Either way, we get valuable information. Unless I change my mind, my vote is on Comba.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

to answer your questions in short:

1) "Why did you spend so much time?" I started writing with the intent of only making a fluff post, but realized I should probably be more helpful. Everything that seemed weird was already being pursued by other people, and since there still isn't too much material, I decided I would provide a counter argument.

2) "Why are you so convinced she's town?" I'm not convinced she's town. Defending someone doesn't mean I particularly care for them, I just don't want people to tunnel and get obsessed on someone. If she is town, it'd feel awful to be drilled in on like that and not be able to find a way out if it continued. (At present, the claims weren't that bad.) Out of the two people I saw being targeted, I picked shimmer because the arguments against her seemed easier to refute.

We're not lovers either. I don't know anything about her.
Since you've decided to vote for me, I'm obligated to try and change your mind - it's d1, so I don't have any examples of ability usage to back up my claim, but I could roleclaim if you want that.

I am town, and if everyone follows through with your idea to lynch me, please don't think shimmer is also town. Like I said, I'm not lovers with her, and two of the posts I covered show that they're 50/50 on whether it implies scum or is just neutral. She could very well be either scum or town, so I wasn't making an argument to either side.

Anyway, I'm skipping classes again today, so I'll be able to reply fairly fast to any other pings.
@MagykalWagykal

to answer your questions in short:

1) "Why did you spend so much time?" I started writing with the intent of only making a fluff post, but realized I should probably be more helpful. Everything that seemed weird was already being pursued by other people, and since there still isn't too much material, I decided I would provide a counter argument.

2) "Why are you so convinced she's town?" I'm not convinced she's town. Defending someone doesn't mean I particularly care for them, I just don't want people to tunnel and get obsessed on someone. If she is town, it'd feel awful to be drilled in on like that and not be able to find a way out if it continued. (At present, the claims weren't that bad.) Out of the two people I saw being targeted, I picked shimmer because the arguments against her seemed easier to refute.

We're not lovers either. I don't know anything about her.
Since you've decided to vote for me, I'm obligated to try and change your mind - it's d1, so I don't have any examples of ability usage to back up my claim, but I could roleclaim if you want that.

I am town, and if everyone follows through with your idea to lynch me, please don't think shimmer is also town. Like I said, I'm not lovers with her, and two of the posts I covered show that they're 50/50 on whether it implies scum or is just neutral. She could very well be either scum or town, so I wasn't making an argument to either side.

Anyway, I'm skipping classes again today, so I'll be able to reply fairly fast to any other pings.
@MagykalWagykal Sorry for a second ping (Don't know if you've responded to my previous comment yet, typing this) Your sus on me is justified enough, but you seem to be throwing around a lot of unwarranted sus. [s]i probably deserve the sus though - whether or not i'm guilty of anything, in both games and real life, if I know there's a crime I start to think and act from the criminal's perspective. I've never been sure why - I feel more guilty for crimes i dont have any ties to than ones i have.[/s] [LIST] [*] Shimmer said they would lynch useless posters, you called them out for saying they would lynch inactive people [*] You called out Elf for responding to Shimmer's talk of sheeping, saying they were acting sus for asking about sheeping after it was called negative. [*] Not once in my post did I say I thought shimmer was town. You call me out for being "convinced she's town" [/LIST] [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2019-04-03 09:12:31" ] -snip- [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-02 10:29:04" ] Hey, sorry for the late introduction, I was pretty busy last night. I'm MorRioghan, or you can call me Morri, I don't care much. This is my first game of Mafia on Flight Rising ever, though I do have to say I'm fairly new regardless. My Timezone is EST, so FR -3 or 4 I think? As for the questions... Opinions on D1 Lynches?: I think there's something to be said about gut feelings. D1 lynches can sometimes be good, sometimes be a bit unfair. I think it really depends more on the group you're playing with. Set out the rules first, make them clear, and then either way I don't care much. Opinion on Sheeping?: Well I wasn't exactly sure what sheeping was to begin with, but I guess playing meek and making mistakes? Just going with the crowd? I usually find that people who are sheeping or not putting themselves out there are generally the ones with stuff to hide, although sometimes they're just indecisive and think that group may have a better idea of what's going on. It certainly depends on the person, I suppose. Human psychology.. is it a bluff? Double bluff? Triple bluff? The world may never know. Thoughts on Inactivity?: Inactivity is a bit sad. [b]I, of course, try to be as active as I can, but there are times when I simply cannot make it on. [/b]I go to bed before the new rollover. I do think for common courtesy to all the players that you should be active, and if you're not active, either lynched or subbed with someone else. [/quote] This pings me off a little... especially the 'of course' part. It seems like you're trying too hard to establish yourself as town. -snip- [/quote] This is just .. a bit nitpicky. I feel like you're over exaggerating a lot of stuff. "Trying too hard" to be read as town. Saying you'd like to be active is not necessarily something town-ish. Besides this, you don't point out anything they're doing to be seen as town, so "too hard" is hyperbole for the evidence you've provided. Other notes: your interactions with @nerasis are a bit buddy-buddy? He immediately agreed with your false interpretation of shimmer's post, and then asked you a question, as if to say "haha, don't want to seem too close, so I have to direct something somewhat sus back - but not enough to warrant further discussion.
@MagykalWagykal

Sorry for a second ping (Don't know if you've responded to my previous comment yet, typing this)

Your sus on me is justified enough, but you seem to be throwing around a lot of unwarranted sus.
i probably deserve the sus though - whether or not i'm guilty of anything, in both games and real life, if I know there's a crime I start to think and act from the criminal's perspective. I've never been sure why - I feel more guilty for crimes i dont have any ties to than ones i have.
  • Shimmer said they would lynch useless posters, you called them out for saying they would lynch inactive people
  • You called out Elf for responding to Shimmer's talk of sheeping, saying they were acting sus for asking about sheeping after it was called negative.
  • Not once in my post did I say I thought shimmer was town. You call me out for being "convinced she's town"
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2019-04-03 09:12:31:

-snip-
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-02 10:29:04:
Hey, sorry for the late introduction, I was pretty busy last night. I'm MorRioghan, or you can call me Morri, I don't care much.

This is my first game of Mafia on Flight Rising ever, though I do have to say I'm fairly new regardless. My Timezone is EST, so FR -3 or 4 I think? As for the questions...

Opinions on D1 Lynches?: I think there's something to be said about gut feelings. D1 lynches can sometimes be good, sometimes be a bit unfair. I think it really depends more on the group you're playing with. Set out the rules first, make them clear, and then either way I don't care much.

Opinion on Sheeping?: Well I wasn't exactly sure what sheeping was to begin with, but I guess playing meek and making mistakes? Just going with the crowd? I usually find that people who are sheeping or not putting themselves out there are generally the ones with stuff to hide, although sometimes they're just indecisive and think that group may have a better idea of what's going on. It certainly depends on the person, I suppose. Human psychology.. is it a bluff? Double bluff? Triple bluff? The world may never know.

Thoughts on Inactivity?: Inactivity is a bit sad. I, of course, try to be as active as I can, but there are times when I simply cannot make it on. I go to bed before the new rollover. I do think for common courtesy to all the players that you should be active, and if you're not active, either lynched or subbed with someone else.

This pings me off a little... especially the 'of course' part. It seems like you're trying too hard to establish yourself as town.

-snip-
This is just .. a bit nitpicky. I feel like you're over exaggerating a lot of stuff. "Trying too hard" to be read as town. Saying you'd like to be active is not necessarily something town-ish. Besides this, you don't point out anything they're doing to be seen as town, so "too hard" is hyperbole for the evidence you've provided.

Other notes:

your interactions with @nerasis are a bit buddy-buddy? He immediately agreed with your false interpretation of shimmer's post, and then asked you a question, as if to say "haha, don't want to seem too close, so I have to direct something somewhat sus back - but not enough to warrant further discussion.

ah, sorry to morrhiogan for the ping inside magy's quote

forgot to take that out
ah, sorry to morrhiogan for the ping inside magy's quote

forgot to take that out
[quote name="@Comba" date="2019-04-02 11:19:34" ] This I have to disagree with. Voting, even if it's a sheep vote, is better than not voting. While it's not the case in this game, a majority non voters sometimes means no lynch. [/quote] [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-02 11:33:37" ] A non-vote, if anything, helps the Mafia. Although it doesn't end in the potential for the accidental lynching of someone outside the Mafia, it also allows the Mafia another turn without getting lynched themselves. I think I have to agree with Comba, that non-voting is worse than sheeping. [/quote] I guess that makes sense if no one else is voting. However, after thinking about it, I believe that in certain situations when there people are voting and you’re really not sure, then it’s fine not to. Someone is going to get lynched anyway.
@Comba wrote on 2019-04-02 11:19:34:
This I have to disagree with. Voting, even if it's a sheep vote, is better than not voting. While it's not the case in this game, a majority non voters sometimes means no lynch.
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-02 11:33:37:
A non-vote, if anything, helps the Mafia. Although it doesn't end in the potential for the accidental lynching of someone outside the Mafia, it also allows the Mafia another turn without getting lynched themselves. I think I have to agree with Comba, that non-voting is worse than sheeping.

I guess that makes sense if no one else is voting. However, after thinking about it, I believe that in certain situations when there people are voting and you’re really not sure, then it’s fine not to. Someone is going to get lynched anyway.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44