Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Name:
Shadowlugia711, I typically go by Shadow, but Lugia is fine. For this game you may also call me The Fruit Master.
Pronouns:
She/her
Timezone:
Fr time, I will also be inactive during school (7:30~16:00)

Day One Lynches?:
I am for a non-random D1 lynch. Information can be gained from both roles and player's reactions.
Sheeping?:
Sheeping is on the sus side, but something i personally worry about is being seen as sheeping just because i dont have any different reasons then ones already stated by others, even if i agree with those points.
Lurking?:
I will admit I have a tendency to be quiet during mafia games and I apologize in advance. I'm trying to be more talkative but it's something I've been struggling with. Sorry.
Name:
Shadowlugia711, I typically go by Shadow, but Lugia is fine. For this game you may also call me The Fruit Master.
Pronouns:
She/her
Timezone:
Fr time, I will also be inactive during school (7:30~16:00)

Day One Lynches?:
I am for a non-random D1 lynch. Information can be gained from both roles and player's reactions.
Sheeping?:
Sheeping is on the sus side, but something i personally worry about is being seen as sheeping just because i dont have any different reasons then ones already stated by others, even if i agree with those points.
Lurking?:
I will admit I have a tendency to be quiet during mafia games and I apologize in advance. I'm trying to be more talkative but it's something I've been struggling with. Sorry.
[quote name="@Solcie" date="2019-04-02 08:19:38" ] -snip- Opinion on Inactivity As long as they contribute I'm okay with it but complete silence is a no. [/quote] Isn't contributing already being active? I guess this sentence confuses me some. Because it sounds like you're saying if someone is contributing (being active)then you're okay with them being inactive? @MagykalWagykal [quote] [quote]@/EccentricElf23 wrote on 2019-04-02 04:57:15: Hi everybody, This is the second game of mafia I've played on FR, so I hope it goes well :) Name: EccentricElf23 (EE) Pronouns: He/His Timezone: FR +2 I was thinking about the sheeping question raised by @/Shimmerwing. The first game I played, I was killed right away because I was a 'sheep'. But I sheeped because I didn't know what else to do. So, for people who are new, what are ways we can contribute, but not sheep?[/quote] Okay, if you weren't new, I would totally jump on this... something about this pings me off. [b]Maybe it's how you posted it right after someone said they found sheeping suspicious. xD Of course, there's a possibility you didn't see that before you posted, too...[/b][/quote] With your last sentence how do you mean by there's a possibility Elf didn't see that? That they didn't see Shimmer's post? Elf stated right in their post that they were responding to that because of Shimmer. @Nerasis [quote]My persona for this game is a chill science dude, with a black turtleneck and a white labcoat. Well... Plus the whole vampire idol deal lmao.[/quote] Now I'm tempted to come up with a persona. But more on topic, I'm curious why you call out Comba and Morri on day one lynches. It looks like Shimmer and V88 were also for them, but you didn't call them out? I think Solcie's for it too.
@Solcie wrote on 2019-04-02 08:19:38:
-snip-
Opinion on Inactivity
As long as they contribute I'm okay with it but complete silence is a no.

Isn't contributing already being active? I guess this sentence confuses me some. Because it sounds like you're saying if someone is contributing (being active)then you're okay with them being inactive?

@MagykalWagykal
Quote:
Quote:
@/EccentricElf23 wrote on 2019-04-02 04:57:15:
Hi everybody,
This is the second game of mafia I've played on FR, so I hope it goes well :)

Name: EccentricElf23 (EE)
Pronouns: He/His
Timezone: FR +2

I was thinking about the sheeping question raised by @/Shimmerwing. The first game I played, I was killed right away because I was a 'sheep'. But I sheeped because I didn't know what else to do. So, for people who are new, what are ways we can contribute, but not sheep?

Okay, if you weren't new, I would totally jump on this... something about this pings me off. Maybe it's how you posted it right after someone said they found sheeping suspicious. xD Of course, there's a possibility you didn't see that before you posted, too...

With your last sentence how do you mean by there's a possibility Elf didn't see that? That they didn't see Shimmer's post? Elf stated right in their post that they were responding to that because of Shimmer.

@Nerasis
Quote:
My persona for this game is a chill science dude, with a black turtleneck and a white labcoat. Well... Plus the whole vampire idol deal lmao.

Now I'm tempted to come up with a persona. But more on topic, I'm curious why you call out Comba and Morri on day one lynches. It looks like Shimmer and V88 were also for them, but you didn't call them out? I think Solcie's for it too.
vV5jbm.png
@MorRioghan
There are a couple people who have caught my attention, but I have yet to decide whether it's for good or bad reasons. I think I'll sleep on it. If nobody has suggested anyone by the time I wake up, I'll put forth my own suggestions.
@MorRioghan
There are a couple people who have caught my attention, but I have yet to decide whether it's for good or bad reasons. I think I'll sleep on it. If nobody has suggested anyone by the time I wake up, I'll put forth my own suggestions.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Cognitive
I called those two out because they went out of their way to call out others who had answered no to the question. If you're gonna be vocal about it outside of your initial answer, you should also be someone who is looking for lynch targets.
@Cognitive
I called those two out because they went out of their way to call out others who had answered no to the question. If you're gonna be vocal about it outside of your initial answer, you should also be someone who is looking for lynch targets.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis Oh, okay. So you mean when they followed up regarding Ember's statement on the non-vote? That makes sense.
@Nerasis Oh, okay. So you mean when they followed up regarding Ember's statement on the non-vote? That makes sense.
vV5jbm.png
[quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-02 16:36:51" ] @/Cognitive I called those two out because they went out of their way to call out others who had answered no to the question. If you're gonna be vocal about it outside of your initial answer, you should also be someone who is looking for lynch targets. [/quote] @Nerasis I didn't call anyone out on day one lynches, I called them out on mid-game no-lynching, saying that it generally would benefit the Mafia, in my opinion. There's no real information gathered by the Town and the Mafia get another chance to pick off whoever they want. Like I said in my original post, I'm on the fence for day one lynches. Edit: It was in response to their view on Sheeping. "If you don't know who to vote for, don't vote."
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-02 16:36:51:
@/Cognitive
@Nerasis I didn't call anyone out on day one lynches, I called them out on mid-game no-lynching, saying that it generally would benefit the Mafia, in my opinion. There's no real information gathered by the Town and the Mafia get another chance to pick off whoever they want. Like I said in my original post, I'm on the fence for day one lynches.

Edit: It was in response to their view on Sheeping. "If you don't know who to vote for, don't vote."
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@Nerasis

@MagykalWagykal

I mean to lynch those who "fluff" too much and make no actual contribution to the scumhunting, not those who are inactive (I mean, I'm not stupid to the extent that I'll be advocating lynches on inactive people >:0)

@Nerasis

@MagykalWagykal

I mean to lynch those who "fluff" too much and make no actual contribution to the scumhunting, not those who are inactive (I mean, I'm not stupid to the extent that I'll be advocating lynches on inactive people >:0)

9wQxglT.png
@Cognitive [quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-04-02 16:27:47" ] Isn't contributing already being active? I guess this sentence confuses me some. Because it sounds like you're saying if someone is contributing (being active)then you're okay with them being inactive?[/quote] I apologies for any confusion, I was walking down a crowded hallway while writing that. What I meant to say was, "As long as they contribute I'm okay with them being dormant. Like if a person has work or school for some part of the day. As long as they aren't completely inactive it's okay with me."
@Cognitive
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-02 16:27:47:
Isn't contributing already being active? I guess this sentence confuses me some. Because it sounds like you're saying if someone is contributing (being active)then you're okay with them being inactive?

I apologies for any confusion, I was walking down a crowded hallway while writing that. What I meant to say was, "As long as they contribute I'm okay with them being dormant. Like if a person has work or school for some part of the day. As long as they aren't completely inactive it's okay with me."
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Nerasis

The child goddess is outside the globe. Plus, her father could create an entire world and transport humans into it with the snap of a finger--do you think you would be able to kill her? :)
@Nerasis

The child goddess is outside the globe. Plus, her father could create an entire world and transport humans into it with the snap of a finger--do you think you would be able to kill her? :)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

I can try. I'm not afraid to have a fistfight with god
@StormDreamer

I can try. I'm not afraid to have a fistfight with god
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44