Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What is the avatar above you saying?
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 469 470
@Lunnai
"No, I'm not a sphinx, and no I don't have any riddles or treasure for you."
@Lunnai
"No, I'm not a sphinx, and no I don't have any riddles or treasure for you."
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
@TheOhareLair "I work too hard, I need to sleep. NO I can't, I must do last hour hhhhh"
@TheOhareLair "I work too hard, I need to sleep. NO I can't, I must do last hour hhhhh"
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes

"Simple as that. You misspoke a spell, let's try again and I'll run you over the syllables."

They strike me as the magic teacher type.
@Verdes

"Simple as that. You misspoke a spell, let's try again and I'll run you over the syllables."

They strike me as the magic teacher type.
This is a placeholder until I find my creativity-

9hqcHsy.pngACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.pngBT1N47G.png
@HingisDingus

"So you came to me in your hour of need? Let's see what in store now."

They strike me as a witch that hangs out in the forest and helps wandering travelers if they first do something for them. also kinda cryptic and mysterious
@HingisDingus

"So you came to me in your hour of need? Let's see what in store now."

They strike me as a witch that hangs out in the forest and helps wandering travelers if they first do something for them. also kinda cryptic and mysterious
@CorporealBeing

"Now see here! I will not have you younglings disrupt my class! Stop throwing gravel! Now, what is this place on the map?"
@CorporealBeing

"Now see here! I will not have you younglings disrupt my class! Stop throwing gravel! Now, what is this place on the map?"
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
@Loire
"Oh, did I say that? No, I'm sure I just stood here radiating light and glory."
@Loire
"Oh, did I say that? No, I'm sure I just stood here radiating light and glory."
@SoaringFlame
"I gaze into the endless purple cosmos, hmm yes very interesting"
@SoaringFlame
"I gaze into the endless purple cosmos, hmm yes very interesting"
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe
"OOH! A cookie!!!!! I mean- Let us commence with our fighting lesson... yumm - Anyways, do as I do!"
*chomps on cookie*
@Hahoe
"OOH! A cookie!!!!! I mean- Let us commence with our fighting lesson... yumm - Anyways, do as I do!"
*chomps on cookie*
@SoaringFlame "Why did you get me soda? Soda of all things? I thought I made it clear I wanted my morning coffee. With whip cream of course-"
@SoaringFlame "Why did you get me soda? Soda of all things? I thought I made it clear I wanted my morning coffee. With whip cream of course-"
Heyo im Ell!! |
They/Them |
My Beloved |
CkbRBhK.gif
@Elliwoods
"Hello there, long time no see - quite literally, I still have massive problems with this stupid bamboo hat blocking my view, must have purchased the wrong size back then."
@Elliwoods
"Hello there, long time no see - quite literally, I still have massive problems with this stupid bamboo hat blocking my view, must have purchased the wrong size back then."
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 469 470