Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 704 705 706 707 708 ... 765 766
Oop- Okayyy Morning everyone- and so it begins already a big dragon out of the game-yikes. This is quite different compared to last game.
Oop- Okayyy Morning everyone- and so it begins already a big dragon out of the game-yikes. This is quite different compared to last game.
s0SlLkc.png
[quote name="Ozeatetsor" date="2023-03-10 07:54:02" ] Also, we do have a player that's literally made of fire. But I'm hesitant to accuse someone who hasn't even rp'd yet. Especially after last time... [/quote] also this ^^^
Ozeatetsor wrote on 2023-03-10 07:54:02:
Also, we do have a player that's literally made of fire. But I'm hesitant to accuse someone who hasn't even rp'd yet. Especially after last time...
also this ^^^
s0SlLkc.png
[quote name="Scorisyn" date="2023-03-10 08:01:38" ] Honestly, any of the players could have gotten fire. It’s very accessible. Also, Kari wouldn’t have killed someone with fire purposefully, because it would implicate him. In the post, it states that the killer specifically chose a tree to ignite. [/quote] I agree with this, exactly what I came here to say!... unless the killer knows we are going to assume this and there's some double manipulation going on here? I doubt it though, as Kari's fire was decribed as being hard to control? ;w; I also doubt it would be a smaller dragon, unless the tree was very weak.. as was specified I would also add "for good measure" part at the end seemed very aggressive and bitter? And angry? Like, they could have just let Orion burn but threw those rocks in there, almost like they hated him
Scorisyn wrote on 2023-03-10 08:01:38:
Honestly, any of the players could have gotten fire. It’s very accessible. Also, Kari wouldn’t have killed someone with fire purposefully, because it would implicate him. In the post, it states that the killer specifically chose a tree to ignite.
I agree with this, exactly what I came here to say!... unless the killer knows we are going to assume this and there's some double manipulation going on here?

I doubt it though, as Kari's fire was decribed as being hard to control? ;w;

I also doubt it would be a smaller dragon, unless the tree was very weak.. as was specified

I would also add "for good measure" part at the end seemed very aggressive and bitter? And angry? Like, they could have just let Orion burn but threw those rocks in there, almost like they hated him
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
I do feel that it was a dragon a little too small to combat an Imperial — one that would probably lose in hand-to-hand combat. And the “for good measure” absolutely made it seem like the killer wanted to ensure Orion’s death.
Kari’s fire is hard to control, yes — he wouldn’t have purposefully lit the tree on fire. It would’ve been an accident, and this was purposeful.
It doesn’t really make sense for him to kill via fire either — he literally walks around ON FIRE. He’d look for a less obvious method. It’s more likely that Kari was framed.
I do feel that it was a dragon a little too small to combat an Imperial — one that would probably lose in hand-to-hand combat. And the “for good measure” absolutely made it seem like the killer wanted to ensure Orion’s death.
Kari’s fire is hard to control, yes — he wouldn’t have purposefully lit the tree on fire. It would’ve been an accident, and this was purposeful.
It doesn’t really make sense for him to kill via fire either — he literally walks around ON FIRE. He’d look for a less obvious method. It’s more likely that Kari was framed.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@Scorisyn
Framing the fire dragon actually sounds very fun in terms of the game itself!
So it's a dragon too small to push a tree, but not big enough to go toe to toe with an imp?
@Scorisyn
Framing the fire dragon actually sounds very fun in terms of the game itself!
So it's a dragon too small to push a tree, but not big enough to go toe to toe with an imp?
nudX0O8.png
This is probably a stretch too, but I'm going over suspects who rp'd on day one.
If Flask is known to be manipulative, maybe she would want to eliminate anyone who could be a threat to her power??? Lighting a tree on fire is obscure enough that people might not instantly be onto her, but the rock throwing bit makes me doubt it's her.
I don't think it's Ecarht, I know it was a rotting tree, but I can't see her doing damage to nature in order to make a kill.
The killer could be someone who didn't rp night zero right?
This is probably a stretch too, but I'm going over suspects who rp'd on day one.
If Flask is known to be manipulative, maybe she would want to eliminate anyone who could be a threat to her power??? Lighting a tree on fire is obscure enough that people might not instantly be onto her, but the rock throwing bit makes me doubt it's her.
I don't think it's Ecarht, I know it was a rotting tree, but I can't see her doing damage to nature in order to make a kill.
The killer could be someone who didn't rp night zero right?
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor I mean maybe? But then there'd be no alibi for them. Also now that the game's offically begun everyone who hasen't voted within a timely manner will be pinged now so those that didnt rp on night zero will now have to do so
@Ozeatetsor I mean maybe? But then there'd be no alibi for them. Also now that the game's offically begun everyone who hasen't voted within a timely manner will be pinged now so those that didnt rp on night zero will now have to do so
s0SlLkc.png
Hi everyone! Sorry for not rping on day 0, this week was finals week and I am only just now free! All of the rp so far has been very fun to read.

I don't know if we should assume that the old dying tree was chosen specifically because the killer wasn't strong enough to knock down a healthy one. That would also have been the best option for firestarting- old, brittle, and could have had dry dead leaves. Of course, it could be both things, too. That's just my first thought, that size might not be the issue this time.
Hi everyone! Sorry for not rping on day 0, this week was finals week and I am only just now free! All of the rp so far has been very fun to read.

I don't know if we should assume that the old dying tree was chosen specifically because the killer wasn't strong enough to knock down a healthy one. That would also have been the best option for firestarting- old, brittle, and could have had dry dead leaves. Of course, it could be both things, too. That's just my first thought, that size might not be the issue this time.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
also be mindful! we can only have 3 actions for free before a vote. when a vote is decided you can continue to rp until daytime has ended.
also be mindful! we can only have 3 actions for free before a vote. when a vote is decided you can continue to rp until daytime has ended.
s0SlLkc.png
@RaiynTheAlicorn crap lol I missed that part in the rules... I already posted four rp's *laughs nervously* should i edit my third one with a vote (probably would be flamingo considering the circumstances) or post my vote in my next rp? (so sorry i've never played this before ahaa)
@RaiynTheAlicorn crap lol I missed that part in the rules... I already posted four rp's *laughs nervously* should i edit my third one with a vote (probably would be flamingo considering the circumstances) or post my vote in my next rp? (so sorry i've never played this before ahaa)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 ... 704 705 706 707 708 ... 765 766