Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 703 704 705 706 707 ... 764 765
I thought that you got to choose what those roles meant?
I thought that you got to choose what those roles meant?
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor Yeah that's correct, if you don't like what the random relationship rolled for you then you are welcome to ignore or come up with something else. ^^ e.g. Koule x Pogono
-> ?
means you are in a relationship but you can choose what kind or ignore.
@Ozeatetsor Yeah that's correct, if you don't like what the random relationship rolled for you then you are welcome to ignore or come up with something else. ^^ e.g. Koule x Pogono
-> ?
means you are in a relationship but you can choose what kind or ignore.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven
got it, thanks for clarifying!
@JellyRaven
got it, thanks for clarifying!
nudX0O8.png
@Ragsy @UnicornCrazy I'm fine w/ no siblings! Them being good friends would be cool tho :)
@Ragsy @UnicornCrazy I'm fine w/ no siblings! Them being good friends would be cool tho :)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Aw man, I wanted to see more of Orion. Also, the killer is probably, definitely not Revenant, lol.
Aw man, I wanted to see more of Orion. Also, the killer is probably, definitely not Revenant, lol.
nudX0O8.png
sobs

gl everyone

also waitlist please!
sobs

gl everyone

also waitlist please!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
I almost thought Kari died ahah … but that’s sad that Orion’s gone already.
I almost thought Kari died ahah … but that’s sad that Orion’s gone already.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
So I don't think a spiral or fae would be capable of pushing a tree over. Let alone one big enough to kill an imp. Also, what's the deal with the stone throwing bit, could that mean something? Was it malice, or an inexperienced killer who wants to ensure their victim is dead?
I'm marking out:
Revenant
Orpheus
Melody
Minafresk
So I don't think a spiral or fae would be capable of pushing a tree over. Let alone one big enough to kill an imp. Also, what's the deal with the stone throwing bit, could that mean something? Was it malice, or an inexperienced killer who wants to ensure their victim is dead?
I'm marking out:
Revenant
Orpheus
Melody
Minafresk
nudX0O8.png
Also, we do have a player that's literally made of fire. But I'm hesitant to accuse someone who hasn't even rp'd yet. Especially after last time...
Also, we do have a player that's literally made of fire. But I'm hesitant to accuse someone who hasn't even rp'd yet. Especially after last time...
nudX0O8.png
Honestly, any of the players could have gotten fire. It’s very accessible. Also, Kari wouldn’t have killed someone with fire purposefully, because it would implicate him. In the post, it states that the killer specifically chose a tree to ignite.
Honestly, any of the players could have gotten fire. It’s very accessible. Also, Kari wouldn’t have killed someone with fire purposefully, because it would implicate him. In the post, it states that the killer specifically chose a tree to ignite.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 703 704 705 706 707 ... 764 765