Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 676 677 678 679 680 ... 765 766
@natsinabucket

Oh yeah, I wouldn't have raised it up if I didn't already suspect her for her size. That's not meant to be decisive evidence by any means it's just me grasping at the straws since we don't have much else to go off of
@natsinabucket

Oh yeah, I wouldn't have raised it up if I didn't already suspect her for her size. That's not meant to be decisive evidence by any means it's just me grasping at the straws since we don't have much else to go off of
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Panther202 Haha yeah, that's understandable! Knowing that Carina's kind of stupid sometimes, she'll either vote for Almeda COMPLETELY out of spite, or Cogadh because she never sees Cogadh around.
@Panther202 Haha yeah, that's understandable! Knowing that Carina's kind of stupid sometimes, she'll either vote for Almeda COMPLETELY out of spite, or Cogadh because she never sees Cogadh around.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@Scorisyn Understandable XD I'd probably vote out of spite too LMAO but definitely with the others and their reasoning, Almeda is gonna start leaning towards Cogadh as they talk. Probably change her vote entirely.

Edit: typo
@Scorisyn Understandable XD I'd probably vote out of spite too LMAO but definitely with the others and their reasoning, Almeda is gonna start leaning towards Cogadh as they talk. Probably change her vote entirely.

Edit: typo
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202 given how petty Carina is, she probably won't change her vote, but that's if she even remembers Almeda voting for her. Given Carina's three or four braincells, she probably won't.
@Panther202 given how petty Carina is, she probably won't change her vote, but that's if she even remembers Almeda voting for her. Given Carina's three or four braincells, she probably won't.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@Scorisyn I love her the more you talk about her
@Scorisyn I love her the more you talk about her
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202 Haha she's just a stupid Shade-touched bean with the gift of emotion reading, and now she has no one to yell at because she's been separated from her older brother, the recipient of various insults (he's happy now). I love her a lot, she's based off an OC.
@Panther202 Haha she's just a stupid Shade-touched bean with the gift of emotion reading, and now she has no one to yell at because she's been separated from her older brother, the recipient of various insults (he's happy now). I love her a lot, she's based off an OC.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@Scorisyn Dragons based off of OCs are the best! Almeda is just a grump. Not much more to her xD Not yet, anyways. I'm hoping this roleplay game will develop her personality and story a little bit more.
@Scorisyn Dragons based off of OCs are the best! Almeda is just a grump. Not much more to her xD Not yet, anyways. I'm hoping this roleplay game will develop her personality and story a little bit more.
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202 that's a great idea! I look forward to seeing Almeda develop through this roleplay. Carina has a huge bio and much love, enough that I will fork over all of my treasure for art of her. (The reason why I don't have enough for her gem genes.)
@Panther202 that's a great idea! I look forward to seeing Almeda develop through this roleplay. Carina has a huge bio and much love, enough that I will fork over all of my treasure for art of her. (The reason why I don't have enough for her gem genes.)
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@Scorisyn Hey man, makes it easier to roleplay if they have a developed character!
@Scorisyn Hey man, makes it easier to roleplay if they have a developed character!
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202 It does! She's generally an easy character to roleplay too. Murder? Cool. Not-murder? Also cool.
@Panther202 It does! She's generally an easy character to roleplay too. Murder? Cool. Not-murder? Also cool.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 676 677 678 679 680 ... 765 766