Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 675 676 677 678 679 ... 765 766
Maybe we could start by marking off who definitely wouldn't have been able to strangle him? I agree with BoatBud's conclusion as well.
Maybe we could start by marking off who definitely wouldn't have been able to strangle him? I agree with BoatBud's conclusion as well.
nudX0O8.png
It do be hard to pick who would've done it and who is currently active like-..yknow on scene..
It do be hard to pick who would've done it and who is currently active like-..yknow on scene..
s0SlLkc.png
[center][quote=Voting][size=5][b][emoji=scroll 2 size=1]Day #1 Votes[emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/b][/size] ----- [b]Endymion[/b] votes for [b]Cogadh[/b] [b]Carina[/b] votes for [b]Cogadh[/b] [b]Reishi[/b] votes for [b]Lyrus[/b] [b]Radium[/b] votes for [b]Lyrus[/b] [b]Krese[/b] votes for [b]Cogadh[/b] [b]Cogadh[/b] votes for [b]Lyrus[/b] [b]Wing[/b] votes for [b]Cogadh[/b] [b]Pyre[/b] votes for [b]Lyrus[/b] [b]Aloka[/b] votes for [b]Iris[/b] [b]Lyrus[/b] votes for [b]Cogadh[/b] [b]Aphelion[/b] votes for [b]Cogadh[/b] [b]Tezuran[/b] votes for [b]Lyrus[/b] [b]Iris[/b] votes for [b]Lyrus[/b] [b]Almeda[/b] votes for [b]Cogadh[/b] --- Cogadh - [b]7 votes[/b] Lyrus - [b]6 votes[/b] Iris - [b]1 vote[/b]
Voting wrote:
Day #1 Votes
Endymion votes for Cogadh

Carina votes for Cogadh

Reishi votes for Lyrus

Radium votes for Lyrus

Krese votes for Cogadh

Cogadh votes for Lyrus

Wing votes for Cogadh

Pyre votes for Lyrus

Aloka votes for Iris

Lyrus votes for Cogadh

Aphelion votes for Cogadh

Tezuran votes for Lyrus

Iris votes for Lyrus

Almeda votes for Cogadh

---

Cogadh - 7 votes
Lyrus - 6 votes
Iris - 1 vote
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Happy to see so many people agree lol. Unfortunately, after reading their forms once again, nothing that would make one more likely to be the killer than the others stood out to me about my three prime suspects - apart from [i]this[/i] [quote= Cogadh's form]Very few dragons have actually spoken with Cogadh. She tends to keep to herself, [i]slipping in [/i]to communal meal times on occasion but otherwise prowling the land surrounding her clan.[/quote] The killer also slipped into Draco's den. This is like, very miniscule and probably doesn't mean anything, but we gotta vote for someone so... I'm happy to hear other suspects/more things that stuck out to y'all though!
Happy to see so many people agree lol. Unfortunately, after reading their forms once again, nothing that would make one more likely to be the killer than the others stood out to me about my three prime suspects - apart from this
Cogadh's form wrote:
Very few dragons have actually spoken with Cogadh. She tends to keep to herself, slipping in to communal meal times on occasion but otherwise prowling the land surrounding her clan.

The killer also slipped into Draco's den.

This is like, very miniscule and probably doesn't mean anything, but we gotta vote for someone so...

I'm happy to hear other suspects/more things that stuck out to y'all though!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I think the killer is a Pearlcatcher?
Ew1aQ.gif ReYk2.gif XXX/Lineage Challenge! 3KhpP.gif zIvmV.gif
IBHaGUE.gif
[quote name="BoatBud" date="2023-01-07 11:57:36" ] The killer also slipped into Draco's den. [/quote] That is interesting. I'm not sure how specific the flavor text gets in this game, so I'm not sure about using it for evidence, but that is a creative little nod if it is one. [quote name="Kitty690" date="2023-01-07 12:23:28" ] I think the killer is a Pearlcatcher? [/quote] Could you elaborate? I agree that the Pearlcatchers are on the suspect list, but why do you think the killer is one specifically?
BoatBud wrote on 2023-01-07 11:57:36:
That is interesting. I'm not sure how specific the flavor text gets in this game, so I'm not sure about using it for evidence, but that is a creative little nod if it is one.
Kitty690 wrote on 2023-01-07 12:23:28:
Could you elaborate? I agree that the Pearlcatchers are on the suspect list, but why do you think the killer is one specifically?
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="BoatBud" date="2023-01-07 11:57:36" ] Happy to see so many people agree lol. Unfortunately, after reading their forms once again, nothing that would make one more likely to be the killer than the others stood out to me about my three prime suspects - apart from [i]this[/i] [quote= Cogadh's form]Very few dragons have actually spoken with Cogadh. She tends to keep to herself, [i]slipping in [/i]to communal meal times on occasion but otherwise prowling the land surrounding her clan.[/quote] The killer also slipped into Draco's den. This is like, very miniscule and probably doesn't mean anything, but we gotta vote for someone so... I'm happy to hear other suspects/more things that stuck out to y'all though! [/quote] Oh, I did NOT notice that! That's an amazing observation. I do wonder if the Witness has decided to slip clues in their posts or not, though, that could possibly be very helpful.
BoatBud wrote on 2023-01-07 11:57:36:
Happy to see so many people agree lol. Unfortunately, after reading their forms once again, nothing that would make one more likely to be the killer than the others stood out to me about my three prime suspects - apart from this
Cogadh's form wrote:
Very few dragons have actually spoken with Cogadh. She tends to keep to herself, slipping in to communal meal times on occasion but otherwise prowling the land surrounding her clan.

This is like, very miniscule and probably doesn't mean anything, but we gotta vote for someone so...

I'm happy to hear other suspects/more things that stuck out to y'all though!
Oh, I did NOT notice that! That's an amazing observation. I do wonder if the Witness has decided to slip clues in their posts or not, though, that could possibly be very helpful.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Interesting little tidbit that slipped my mind too! I agree with thinking it's a pearlcatcher, if for nothing else the method of killing. Even if there was a struggle, a pearlcatcher would be in similar size (because same breed) and would likely be able to hold him still. That's part of why Almeda's vote was for Carina, besides her casual attitude.
Interesting little tidbit that slipped my mind too! I agree with thinking it's a pearlcatcher, if for nothing else the method of killing. Even if there was a struggle, a pearlcatcher would be in similar size (because same breed) and would likely be able to hold him still. That's part of why Almeda's vote was for Carina, besides her casual attitude.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Carina's not as shocked because she's seen a lot of death, being Shade-touched. She's also skeptical enough to think it's a prank.
Carina's not as shocked because she's seen a lot of death, being Shade-touched. She's also skeptical enough to think it's a prank.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@Scorisyn Oh for sure! From my perspective I don't disagree and personally don't think it's Carina, but in Almeda's mind she doesn't know anyone and she's only working with what she knows which is dark "spooky" vibes and her attitude. As the clan discusses she will probably change her vote! I just had to put one down in my 3rd post so that's why it was Carina. It was more of an impulse decision by her based on shock and little clues.
@Scorisyn Oh for sure! From my perspective I don't disagree and personally don't think it's Carina, but in Almeda's mind she doesn't know anyone and she's only working with what she knows which is dark "spooky" vibes and her attitude. As the clan discusses she will probably change her vote! I just had to put one down in my 3rd post so that's why it was Carina. It was more of an impulse decision by her based on shock and little clues.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 675 676 677 678 679 ... 765 766