Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 765 766
*slaps forehead* I have no idea how I missed the foot step part wow lmao
That definitely effects my vote :thinking:
*slaps forehead* I have no idea how I missed the foot step part wow lmao
That definitely effects my vote :thinking:
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@Starwindrider

Hello and apologies but I will not have time in the future to participate in the next round. Can you remove me from the waitlist please? Thank you!
@Starwindrider

Hello and apologies but I will not have time in the future to participate in the next round. Can you remove me from the waitlist please? Thank you!
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Yes! i'll be on the waiting list for game sixteen then. good.
Yes! i'll be on the waiting list for game sixteen then. good.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Yikes. Is there anything I can do to convince you guys otherwise? I’m less concerned for me/Farro at this point than I am for y’all going forward. :,)
Yikes. Is there anything I can do to convince you guys otherwise? I’m less concerned for me/Farro at this point than I am for y’all going forward. :,)
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
What happens if there's a tie?
What happens if there's a tie?
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
@Shinydecidueye

We wait 'till someone breaks the tie :3
@Shinydecidueye

We wait 'till someone breaks the tie :3
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
So quick defence: Orion isn't small enough to fit through a typical window, so he'd have to use his magic to fade into the shadows to get in, at which point there wouldn't be any footstep
So quick defence: Orion isn't small enough to fit through a typical window, so he'd have to use his magic to fade into the shadows to get in, at which point there wouldn't be any footstep
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Ah, good point. I didn't look in the discussion until just now; sorry that my most recent post is a bit outdated because of that. In any other case, I would change my vote.. but that wouldn't be the best idea at the moment. :,)
Ah, good point. I didn't look in the discussion until just now; sorry that my most recent post is a bit outdated because of that. In any other case, I would change my vote.. but that wouldn't be the best idea at the moment. :,)
@starwindrider if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to be added to the waitlist for game 17
@starwindrider if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to be added to the waitlist for game 17
I'll put something here one day.
Well, I tried warning y'all. (I'm so sorry you were paired with Farro, @ShinyDecidueye , she was probably the worst dragon to be one of the Inseparables.)

Congrats to the killer though; you're doing a wonderful job so far! Soon, there might not be any people with special roles left if you're able to keep it up. I'm rooting for ya. ^^

@Starwindrider
I'd like to be on the waitlist for the next open game, please.
Well, I tried warning y'all. (I'm so sorry you were paired with Farro, @ShinyDecidueye , she was probably the worst dragon to be one of the Inseparables.)

Congrats to the killer though; you're doing a wonderful job so far! Soon, there might not be any people with special roles left if you're able to keep it up. I'm rooting for ya. ^^

@Starwindrider
I'd like to be on the waitlist for the next open game, please.
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 765 766