Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 765 766
@starwindrider (we're in the same timezone but i haven't slept yet, dude) when will you come on next

yay to a new round
@starwindrider (we're in the same timezone but i haven't slept yet, dude) when will you come on next

yay to a new round
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Thanks, Starwindrider! Good night
Thanks, Starwindrider! Good night
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@UnicornCrazy
I would, but I'd forget and I know it.
@UnicornCrazy
I would, but I'd forget and I know it.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Night, Starwindrider. Lol, it's almost 3am here. R.I.P.
Night, Starwindrider. Lol, it's almost 3am here. R.I.P.
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
@Sparkbreeze it's cool, Star added me to the pinglist xD but tha\nks for the offer anyway!

... you know, I die in games like this so fast. Given I'm gonna be playing my edgy goth disaster necromancer when I join in on the next game, I'll definitely die/get exiled fast. Should be hilarious, though!
@Sparkbreeze it's cool, Star added me to the pinglist xD but tha\nks for the offer anyway!

... you know, I die in games like this so fast. Given I'm gonna be playing my edgy goth disaster necromancer when I join in on the next game, I'll definitely die/get exiled fast. Should be hilarious, though!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Im probbably gonna be exiled to soonish . i mean im the evil mad scientist second in command why wouldnt I (other then the fact i figured out reef second kill. So i may be able to help yall if ya dont kill me)

Question is do you trust me enough
Im probbably gonna be exiled to soonish . i mean im the evil mad scientist second in command why wouldnt I (other then the fact i figured out reef second kill. So i may be able to help yall if ya dont kill me)

My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[quote name="@sunethesona" date="2018-10-28 08:41:52" ]Question is do you trust me enough [/quote] Personally, I wouldn't trust a mad scientist, but you can try and prove me wrong. I don't think too many people would.
@sunethesona wrote on 2018-10-28 08:41:52:
Personally, I wouldn't trust a mad scientist, but you can try and prove me wrong.
I don't think too many people would.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I would trust the mad scientist, bcs he's the more obvious culprit, and for the story to be interesting it's usually someone you don't expect.
I would trust the mad scientist, bcs he's the more obvious culprit, and for the story to be interesting it's usually someone you don't expect.
So how much can I chat in here despite not being part of the current game? obv I can't talk about who my guesses are, but idk how much I can chat other than that.
So how much can I chat in here despite not being part of the current game? obv I can't talk about who my guesses are, but idk how much I can chat other than that.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@UnicornCrazy

There's no rule, sooo...? do as you wish!
@UnicornCrazy

There's no rule, sooo...? do as you wish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 765 766