Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 443 444
Interacting with Fable and Jovial

Arlund had a few ideas for how he could be of help. Deciding it woud probably be best to not be next to a corpse, the guardian carried Jovial to his den. 'He needed to charge,' Arlund wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but considering Jovial was a lightning dragon, it probably had something to do with that. He plucked some petals from his wings and handed some to Fable. He placed the rest in a little burner, and lit it with a match.

"These are to help banish any potential shade residue, eat some. The fragrance should help our friend a bit here."

The burning petals were placed near enough that the fragrance could reach the coatl. Arlund lit a few more candles of soothing fragrances to accompany it. Finally, he grabbed a few crystals he had brought from his home kingdom. Specially charged gems, formed along powerful thunder ley lines. He found one that fit perfectly in Jovial's staff, and held another to the coatl's forehead, hoping that something might work and revive the dragon.
Interacting with Fable and Jovial

Arlund had a few ideas for how he could be of help. Deciding it woud probably be best to not be next to a corpse, the guardian carried Jovial to his den. 'He needed to charge,' Arlund wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but considering Jovial was a lightning dragon, it probably had something to do with that. He plucked some petals from his wings and handed some to Fable. He placed the rest in a little burner, and lit it with a match.

"These are to help banish any potential shade residue, eat some. The fragrance should help our friend a bit here."

The burning petals were placed near enough that the fragrance could reach the coatl. Arlund lit a few more candles of soothing fragrances to accompany it. Finally, he grabbed a few crystals he had brought from his home kingdom. Specially charged gems, formed along powerful thunder ley lines. He found one that fit perfectly in Jovial's staff, and held another to the coatl's forehead, hoping that something might work and revive the dragon.
nudX0O8.png
The shade, finally victorious in taking the host out, had greedily moved onto the next dragon, with the intention of leaving a bir of corruption in her too. As the biggest claw readied a devastating attack, the whole scene was washed away by a bright blue light, and the hands retreated back into their original host in record speed, letting out a sizzling hiss.

Jovial was never a healthy looking dragon, but especially not since the incident with the shade. But as he laid there, unmoving, his feathers looked the whitest they ever had. His would still glowed purple, and it kept sizzling in a way that was reminiscent of the wrymwound. What little fur he has was raised from the electricity, and that was the first sign that his body has made contact with Lightning magic.

The first sign Jovial became aware of however, was warmth.

He stood in an endless, empty and dark space. He couldn't feel anything - not even the wound on his back, not even the constant pain on his wings. He couldn't move; he could barely think, but he felt alright. He felt at peace.

"Jovial? Is that you?"
Feroe sounds unsure when he hears her. He tries to turn around, but it is for naught. Thankfully, he can hear her in his head. He tries to open his mouth - to answer her; but he can't. It doesn't appear like he has to, though, as his sister continues. "You can't stay here. I'm sorry."

And then the warmth embraced him.

Coming back felt a lot like falling. He panicked and thrashed around, squirmed in place and tried to open his wings, to fly back to Feroe. But his wings seemed to have gained their injuries back, because they lay uselessly as Jovial falls.

Jovial jumps awake in his nest, his body still shaking from the rush, with Arlund holding a stone to his head and Fable standing by his side, looking shaken. "What?" he asks as his upper body falls back into the pillow, unable to keep himself up without the energy rush. Was it all a dream? He wants it to be so badly. "Feroe?" he asks the two dragons weakly. They look sad - they look uncomfortable. "C-Champ??" is the next word he manages to get out. Yes. Champ would know what needs to be done. Champ would help him.

Jovial votes for Champ
(Placeholder vote)
The shade, finally victorious in taking the host out, had greedily moved onto the next dragon, with the intention of leaving a bir of corruption in her too. As the biggest claw readied a devastating attack, the whole scene was washed away by a bright blue light, and the hands retreated back into their original host in record speed, letting out a sizzling hiss.

Jovial was never a healthy looking dragon, but especially not since the incident with the shade. But as he laid there, unmoving, his feathers looked the whitest they ever had. His would still glowed purple, and it kept sizzling in a way that was reminiscent of the wrymwound. What little fur he has was raised from the electricity, and that was the first sign that his body has made contact with Lightning magic.

The first sign Jovial became aware of however, was warmth.

He stood in an endless, empty and dark space. He couldn't feel anything - not even the wound on his back, not even the constant pain on his wings. He couldn't move; he could barely think, but he felt alright. He felt at peace.

"Jovial? Is that you?"
Feroe sounds unsure when he hears her. He tries to turn around, but it is for naught. Thankfully, he can hear her in his head. He tries to open his mouth - to answer her; but he can't. It doesn't appear like he has to, though, as his sister continues. "You can't stay here. I'm sorry."

And then the warmth embraced him.

Coming back felt a lot like falling. He panicked and thrashed around, squirmed in place and tried to open his wings, to fly back to Feroe. But his wings seemed to have gained their injuries back, because they lay uselessly as Jovial falls.

Jovial jumps awake in his nest, his body still shaking from the rush, with Arlund holding a stone to his head and Fable standing by his side, looking shaken. "What?" he asks as his upper body falls back into the pillow, unable to keep himself up without the energy rush. Was it all a dream? He wants it to be so badly. "Feroe?" he asks the two dragons weakly. They look sad - they look uncomfortable. "C-Champ??" is the next word he manages to get out. Yes. Champ would know what needs to be done. Champ would help him.

Jovial votes for Champ
(Placeholder vote)
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Jovial's startled waking surprised Arlund. He took a few steps back to avoid scaring the coatl. The prince was just happy that Jovial was alive.

"...Feroe walks among the stars now. It appears that your grief has allowed the shade within you to overwhelm you. Frankly, I am glad that you did not have to join her so quickly, you are needed here. Champ has yet to awaken it seems, but we must ensure that you are well."

Arlund plucked some more petals from his wings, and set them in a pot of boiling water.

"Perhaps some tea might help? At any rate, your pale as the moon. As a member of this clan, I would be happy to aid you in any way I can, physically, emotionally, or otherwise."

Arlund nodded to Fable as well.

"I'm sure Fable wouldn't mind helping with anything, we are meant to help each other as a clan after all."
Arlund votes for Andromeda (placeholder)
Jovial's startled waking surprised Arlund. He took a few steps back to avoid scaring the coatl. The prince was just happy that Jovial was alive.

"...Feroe walks among the stars now. It appears that your grief has allowed the shade within you to overwhelm you. Frankly, I am glad that you did not have to join her so quickly, you are needed here. Champ has yet to awaken it seems, but we must ensure that you are well."

Arlund plucked some more petals from his wings, and set them in a pot of boiling water.

"Perhaps some tea might help? At any rate, your pale as the moon. As a member of this clan, I would be happy to aid you in any way I can, physically, emotionally, or otherwise."

Arlund nodded to Fable as well.

"I'm sure Fable wouldn't mind helping with anything, we are meant to help each other as a clan after all."
Arlund votes for Andromeda (placeholder)
nudX0O8.png
It was probably a good thing that Jovial's throat was so dry, otherwise he might've spit out some vile words that the guardian didn't deserve. "Champ." he whined as he shut his eyes. He couldn't bear looking at them - especially at Fable. How could they treat him with such kindness when moments ago he was attacking them? He wanted to believe Arlund's sparkly words, but he knew his issue was bigger than what the clan could handle, or should have to handle.

He should've died a long time ago anyway.

"No tea, just, get Champ, please." he could feel the shade moving in his wound, probably looking for an opening for another attack. But his body was exhausted, drained to its limits, and his vision was blurring with each passing second. It wouldn't be able to go after either of them at the moment. And it would be very easy for Champ to complete the necessary procedure. While he was weak... Before it could hurt anyone again...

"How are you feeling buddy?"
"Dead. Or something close to it." Jovial replied to the big lump of warmth that sat beside his bed in the monsters' infirmary, instinctively cuddling to Champ's side.
"You look pretty good for a dead dragon." The other shot back with a grin, happy to see him talking again.

"Autumn says it's not going to get better." Jovial sighed. "We can slow the process, but in the end, it's going to kill me. Then it's going to try and find another host - another body to feed off of."
"Well..." Champ started. He knew that already, but he hadn't expected the healer to tell Jovial about it. "...everyone dies eventually." It upset him to see his friend in such low spirits - but he didn't know what to say to make it better. He didn't know if there even was anything he could say that would make it better.
"Champ." Jovial said, looking at the monster with a piercing gaze. "Promise me."
"Promise what?" Champ asked, already feeling that he was not going to like what Jovial was about to ask him for.

"Promise me you won't let me get to that point. You won't let me become a danger to the peace we've created."
"Are you asking me to..."
"When the times comes, I want you to kill me." Jovial said with full confidence. "You owe me that much." he added to refute any argument Champ might come up with. "Promise me, you will not let my life's work, Asia's vision, all of our efforts go to waste."
"..."
It was probably a good thing that Jovial's throat was so dry, otherwise he might've spit out some vile words that the guardian didn't deserve. "Champ." he whined as he shut his eyes. He couldn't bear looking at them - especially at Fable. How could they treat him with such kindness when moments ago he was attacking them? He wanted to believe Arlund's sparkly words, but he knew his issue was bigger than what the clan could handle, or should have to handle.

He should've died a long time ago anyway.

"No tea, just, get Champ, please." he could feel the shade moving in his wound, probably looking for an opening for another attack. But his body was exhausted, drained to its limits, and his vision was blurring with each passing second. It wouldn't be able to go after either of them at the moment. And it would be very easy for Champ to complete the necessary procedure. While he was weak... Before it could hurt anyone again...

"How are you feeling buddy?"
"Dead. Or something close to it." Jovial replied to the big lump of warmth that sat beside his bed in the monsters' infirmary, instinctively cuddling to Champ's side.
"You look pretty good for a dead dragon." The other shot back with a grin, happy to see him talking again.

"Autumn says it's not going to get better." Jovial sighed. "We can slow the process, but in the end, it's going to kill me. Then it's going to try and find another host - another body to feed off of."
"Well..." Champ started. He knew that already, but he hadn't expected the healer to tell Jovial about it. "...everyone dies eventually." It upset him to see his friend in such low spirits - but he didn't know what to say to make it better. He didn't know if there even was anything he could say that would make it better.
"Champ." Jovial said, looking at the monster with a piercing gaze. "Promise me."
"Promise what?" Champ asked, already feeling that he was not going to like what Jovial was about to ask him for.

"Promise me you won't let me get to that point. You won't let me become a danger to the peace we've created."
"Are you asking me to..."
"When the times comes, I want you to kill me." Jovial said with full confidence. "You owe me that much." he added to refute any argument Champ might come up with. "Promise me, you will not let my life's work, Asia's vision, all of our efforts go to waste."
"..."
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Interacting with Jovial, Fable, and Champ

Arlund saw the toll the shade seemed to be taking on the coatl. Perhaps Champ would have a solution to this conundrum, he followed Jovial's orders, turning to Fable before taking off.

"Just keep an eye on him. Ensure he is as comfortable as can be, partake of some tea if you'd like. I will return as swiftly as possible."

The guardian took flight, and quickly spied the clan leader's den. Swooping down with a rather unceremonious thud, he knocked firmly on the door.

"Champ, a tragedy has befallen us! Jovial is in need of your aid, I beg that you awaken!"
Interacting with Jovial, Fable, and Champ

Arlund saw the toll the shade seemed to be taking on the coatl. Perhaps Champ would have a solution to this conundrum, he followed Jovial's orders, turning to Fable before taking off.

"Just keep an eye on him. Ensure he is as comfortable as can be, partake of some tea if you'd like. I will return as swiftly as possible."

The guardian took flight, and quickly spied the clan leader's den. Swooping down with a rather unceremonious thud, he knocked firmly on the door.

"Champ, a tragedy has befallen us! Jovial is in need of your aid, I beg that you awaken!"
nudX0O8.png
It took Fable a while to fully come to her senses. Soon she found the collapsed body of Jovial, and he seemed to be muttering a few words, as if trying to call out to somebody. Out of desperation or out of hope, it was impossible to tell.

Jovial did twitch a little, which relieved Fable to see, but she knew that Jovial's fight was not over. She held Jovial, perhaps she could provide him with warmth, for she did not know what else to do. Arlund had hurried away, calling for Champ's attention.

Oh, her brother. Yesterday was also a terrible day, and she'd not seen him much; he had been inside his den for most of that day, and she could only imagine the pressure of being a leader and his past weighing down on him. Champ had seen enough deaths already. She wanted to see him again, to check if he was alright.

But for now, she'd stay with Jovial -- it would be dangerous to leave him alone. After all, he's one of Champ's best friends, or even something more.

"Hang in there."
It took Fable a while to fully come to her senses. Soon she found the collapsed body of Jovial, and he seemed to be muttering a few words, as if trying to call out to somebody. Out of desperation or out of hope, it was impossible to tell.

Jovial did twitch a little, which relieved Fable to see, but she knew that Jovial's fight was not over. She held Jovial, perhaps she could provide him with warmth, for she did not know what else to do. Arlund had hurried away, calling for Champ's attention.

Oh, her brother. Yesterday was also a terrible day, and she'd not seen him much; he had been inside his den for most of that day, and she could only imagine the pressure of being a leader and his past weighing down on him. Champ had seen enough deaths already. She wanted to see him again, to check if he was alright.

But for now, she'd stay with Jovial -- it would be dangerous to leave him alone. After all, he's one of Champ's best friends, or even something more.

"Hang in there."
[don't have the time or energy to do any RPing right now so]

ANDROMEDA VOTES FOR CALLISTO
[don't have the time or energy to do any RPing right now so]

ANDROMEDA VOTES FOR CALLISTO
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/332#post_54253059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/837240/83723945.png[/img][/url] [b]Apres - he/him[/b] Interacting with Callisto @thorr[/center] Maybe this is just a terrible dream, a nightmare. If Apres pinches himself really hard, he can wake up from this. He’ll run door to door, greet his neighbours with joy. He’ll see Aquaris again. He’ll get to know Soliloquy, and Weblyn and, now, Feroe. He pinches himself, and does not wake up. Jovial, poor Jovial, must be in such a terrible state. The clan leaders need time to grieve, and even though Apres feels like he is sinking like a stone, he needs to try. For everyone’s sake. It’s terrible of him to think that Weblyn was responsible without even talking to her. He stands in front of a den, and knocks on the door. He doesn’t know anything about Callisto. It appears no one does, making him quite suspicious. But just because someone likes to be alone, doesn’t make them a Killer. The clan had turned their backs against Aquaris, and that didn’t sit right with him. Apres himself didn’t even try to defend his friend. A coward. He’s such a coward. Time to be brave. “Excuse me, Callisto? May I have a word?” “These murders. You didn’t do them, did you?”
83723945.png
Apres - he/him
Interacting with Callisto
@thorr

Maybe this is just a terrible dream, a nightmare.

If Apres pinches himself really hard, he can wake up from this. He’ll run door to door, greet his neighbours with joy. He’ll see Aquaris again. He’ll get to know Soliloquy, and Weblyn and, now, Feroe.

He pinches himself, and does not wake up. Jovial, poor Jovial, must be in such a terrible state. The clan leaders need time to grieve, and even though Apres feels like he is sinking like a stone, he needs to try. For everyone’s sake. It’s terrible of him to think that Weblyn was responsible without even talking to her.

He stands in front of a den, and knocks on the door. He doesn’t know anything about Callisto. It appears no one does, making him quite suspicious. But just because someone likes to be alone, doesn’t make them a Killer.

The clan had turned their backs against Aquaris, and that didn’t sit right with him. Apres himself didn’t even try to defend his friend.

A coward.
He’s such a coward.

Time to be brave.

“Excuse me, Callisto? May I have a word?”

“These murders. You didn’t do them, did you?”
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Another day, another chance to try and fail to live up to the standard he once promised he would abide by. At least yesterday he had eventually managed to pull himself out of his nest, today he wasn't quite sure he could manage that.

There wasn't much he could do past grumble under his breath and tuck his muzzle more firmly under the protection of his wing as Gia attempted to pull him out of bed by the ear, ignoring her distressed chirp as she watched him hide away in his nest. Part of him felt awful for making the gryphlet worry as she was, but another, louder part of him was hoping his neglect would force the small creature to leave him be. At least if he was alone he didn't need to feel anything.

---

Champ votes for Callisto
Another day, another chance to try and fail to live up to the standard he once promised he would abide by. At least yesterday he had eventually managed to pull himself out of his nest, today he wasn't quite sure he could manage that.

There wasn't much he could do past grumble under his breath and tuck his muzzle more firmly under the protection of his wing as Gia attempted to pull him out of bed by the ear, ignoring her distressed chirp as she watched him hide away in his nest. Part of him felt awful for making the gryphlet worry as she was, but another, louder part of him was hoping his neglect would force the small creature to leave him be. At least if he was alone he didn't need to feel anything.

---

Champ votes for Callisto
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Once Jovial opened his eyes, he was once again greeted by Fable's face. The younger dragoness sat by his side, which made him feel horrible. He was certain that the hands had attacked her when he was out. He felt stronger now, with all the crystals Arlund had adorned his nest with, but how long would that last? He gently separated himself from Fable, unable to look at her in the eyes. "I-" he coughed, his throat still feeling the effects of being strangled. "I'm sorry, Fable."

Drinking a bit of water with Fable's help, he put on his 'okay face'. "Thank you for all your help - but you should go. No-one should come even close to my den." Except for Champ. Champ would understand, Champ would help him - he had to, otherwise Jovial would have to leave - or to find someone else to take him out. Jovial would never allow himself to become a threat to those around him again.

"I don't know much..." he coughed again, every word hurting his throat as they came out. "...about these stones and stuff." He had been researching the shade since the incident - he was yet to come across a cure, and he was sceptical of anything that others used to treat it. Most of the time they just supressed the effects, leading to more destruction later on. Arlund seemed to know some things he didn't; he didn't recognize the flowers or the stones, so maybe talking to him about his issue would be a less violent way to end his problems.

He just didn't have the energy to talk to him though, and he wouldn't feel comfortable with putting Arlund in danger by keeping him in his vicinity when he didn't feel like he had good control over the shade-wound. He poked around his pillows and grabbed a key, entrusting it into Fable's claws. "I don't know how effective they are. So you- you need to go. Go, lock me in here, we'll see what happens in the morning." if I make it till the morning. He thought, but figured that if Fable was anything like her brother, she would never leave him had he said that.

"If... If Champ is not out yet... Could you and Arlund handle today's vote? I... Don't think it's a good- good idea for me to go out now." Seeing the worried expression on the pearlcatcher's face, Jovial lightly hit her arm. "Come on, I may be an old man but I'm not going to die..." he regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth, thinking of all the fallen clanmates who were much younger than him, including Feroe. Not wanting an awkward silence to take over, he forced himself to continue. "And someone needs to pick up the slack for the two of us. So please, don't worry about me, worry about the clan." That was what Jovial did best anyway.

Jovial changes his vote (from Champ) to Callisto.
Once Jovial opened his eyes, he was once again greeted by Fable's face. The younger dragoness sat by his side, which made him feel horrible. He was certain that the hands had attacked her when he was out. He felt stronger now, with all the crystals Arlund had adorned his nest with, but how long would that last? He gently separated himself from Fable, unable to look at her in the eyes. "I-" he coughed, his throat still feeling the effects of being strangled. "I'm sorry, Fable."

Drinking a bit of water with Fable's help, he put on his 'okay face'. "Thank you for all your help - but you should go. No-one should come even close to my den." Except for Champ. Champ would understand, Champ would help him - he had to, otherwise Jovial would have to leave - or to find someone else to take him out. Jovial would never allow himself to become a threat to those around him again.

"I don't know much..." he coughed again, every word hurting his throat as they came out. "...about these stones and stuff." He had been researching the shade since the incident - he was yet to come across a cure, and he was sceptical of anything that others used to treat it. Most of the time they just supressed the effects, leading to more destruction later on. Arlund seemed to know some things he didn't; he didn't recognize the flowers or the stones, so maybe talking to him about his issue would be a less violent way to end his problems.

He just didn't have the energy to talk to him though, and he wouldn't feel comfortable with putting Arlund in danger by keeping him in his vicinity when he didn't feel like he had good control over the shade-wound. He poked around his pillows and grabbed a key, entrusting it into Fable's claws. "I don't know how effective they are. So you- you need to go. Go, lock me in here, we'll see what happens in the morning." if I make it till the morning. He thought, but figured that if Fable was anything like her brother, she would never leave him had he said that.

"If... If Champ is not out yet... Could you and Arlund handle today's vote? I... Don't think it's a good- good idea for me to go out now." Seeing the worried expression on the pearlcatcher's face, Jovial lightly hit her arm. "Come on, I may be an old man but I'm not going to die..." he regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth, thinking of all the fallen clanmates who were much younger than him, including Feroe. Not wanting an awkward silence to take over, he forced himself to continue. "And someone needs to pick up the slack for the two of us. So please, don't worry about me, worry about the clan." That was what Jovial did best anyway.

Jovial changes his vote (from Champ) to Callisto.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 443 444