Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 443 444
Normally, Krese would be upset to be woken up in the middle of the night. He was taking his beauty sleep! Did they not know how important it was? Not that he needed to sleep to be beautiful, but it was nice to allow his body to rest after spending his days being so dang gourgeous.

Normally when he woke up, he'd look at himself in the mirror that was strategically placed across his bed and admire his reflection for a while before walking out of his den to share his beauty with the rest of the world. He'd let the sun shine over his scales and mane, and he'd enjoy the warmth the sun blessed him with before sharing the blessing with other dragons by being in their presence.

This time wasn't normal though.
A frustrated scream announced Radium's death, and Krese jumped out of his bed. No way. He quickly made his way out of the den, allowing himself only five seconds to admire his reflection before moving out the door.

So it wasn't Radium that decided to go on a murder-quest for the sake of keeping him all to herself - but then who? Was his admirer that jealous and shy? But then, how was he supposed to know who they were? Just letting them kill everyone else in the clan until the only the two of them were left would be a bad idea. He had to protect the others somehow, but how? Would it be better to just avoid talking to anyone? - But how could he do that to his clanmates, how could he withhold the pleasure of talking to him from them?

His thoughts slowed down as his steps did too, stopping in front of Radium's den. A crowd had gathered - this time not to admire his beauty, but to mourn Radium's death. Krese didn't like mourning, it was such an ugly feeling. And yet, he felt his heart hurt. Death didn't suit Radium. She was such a bright, pretty, lovely little dragon. He looked at the gathered dragons - he didn't know a lot of names, so he just turned towards one of the smaller ones. "Hey, can you go in and bring her out? I want to see her one last time, and I can't exactly go in without ruining my mane."

Normally, Krese would be upset to be woken up in the middle of the night. He was taking his beauty sleep! Did they not know how important it was? Not that he needed to sleep to be beautiful, but it was nice to allow his body to rest after spending his days being so dang gourgeous.

Normally when he woke up, he'd look at himself in the mirror that was strategically placed across his bed and admire his reflection for a while before walking out of his den to share his beauty with the rest of the world. He'd let the sun shine over his scales and mane, and he'd enjoy the warmth the sun blessed him with before sharing the blessing with other dragons by being in their presence.

This time wasn't normal though.
A frustrated scream announced Radium's death, and Krese jumped out of his bed. No way. He quickly made his way out of the den, allowing himself only five seconds to admire his reflection before moving out the door.

So it wasn't Radium that decided to go on a murder-quest for the sake of keeping him all to herself - but then who? Was his admirer that jealous and shy? But then, how was he supposed to know who they were? Just letting them kill everyone else in the clan until the only the two of them were left would be a bad idea. He had to protect the others somehow, but how? Would it be better to just avoid talking to anyone? - But how could he do that to his clanmates, how could he withhold the pleasure of talking to him from them?

His thoughts slowed down as his steps did too, stopping in front of Radium's den. A crowd had gathered - this time not to admire his beauty, but to mourn Radium's death. Krese didn't like mourning, it was such an ugly feeling. And yet, he felt his heart hurt. Death didn't suit Radium. She was such a bright, pretty, lovely little dragon. He looked at the gathered dragons - he didn't know a lot of names, so he just turned towards one of the smaller ones. "Hey, can you go in and bring her out? I want to see her one last time, and I can't exactly go in without ruining my mane."

KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/682#post_52886828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/690810/69080901p.png[/img][/url] [b]Pyre, she/her[/b] [/center] Pyre pulls herself off of her desk with a groan. She heard yelling. Didn't make out what it was, but. Random morning yelling in this clan historically means something bad has happened. Best to investigate. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69080901]Immolate[/url] (perched in the far corner of the den, away from all of Pyre's flammable research) squawks. Like a second alarm clock. She hatched again last night. The rebirth of a phoenix after death and exile is currently feeling less 'gorgeous metaphor for life' and more 'highly ironic'. Pyre stands and beckons Immolate to her shoulder, a sense of resignation blanketing her. Cogadh and Iris leaving yesterday was awful- all she had to cling to was the hope that one of them was the killer. If someone else is dead this morning, all of that goes out of the window. And she'd rather not have her personal safety- and the safety of her new clanmates- violently defenestrated. She doesn't want to have to leave this place. She still doesn't see herself leaving peacefully, not when there is so much research left to do. But gosh, it fills her with dread just to step out into the central clearing. And when she gets out of her hollow, the first thing she sees is a gathering of dragons. And the first things she hears are the words [i]killed[/i] and [i]suspect[/i]. With a sinking stomach, Pyre steps forward to hear whatever news has people talking about death again.
69080901p.png
Pyre, she/her

Pyre pulls herself off of her desk with a groan.

She heard yelling. Didn't make out what it was, but. Random morning yelling in this clan historically means something bad has happened. Best to investigate.

Immolate (perched in the far corner of the den, away from all of Pyre's flammable research) squawks. Like a second alarm clock.

She hatched again last night. The rebirth of a phoenix after death and exile is currently feeling less 'gorgeous metaphor for life' and more 'highly ironic'.

Pyre stands and beckons Immolate to her shoulder, a sense of resignation blanketing her.

Cogadh and Iris leaving yesterday was awful- all she had to cling to was the hope that one of them was the killer. If someone else is dead this morning, all of that goes out of the window. And she'd rather not have her personal safety- and the safety of her new clanmates- violently defenestrated.

She doesn't want to have to leave this place. She still doesn't see herself leaving peacefully, not when there is so much research left to do. But gosh, it fills her with dread just to step out into the central clearing.

And when she gets out of her hollow, the first thing she sees is a gathering of dragons. And the first things she hears are the words killed and suspect.

With a sinking stomach, Pyre steps forward to hear whatever news has people talking about death again.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][i]Tezuran[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72199900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722000/72199900_350.png[/img][/url] Tezuran yawned as she sat amongst the crowd..her wings neatly tucked within to her sides as Lyca looked around from their perch apon her shoulder "Hm..So what shall the verdict be for today now?..Again they strike the smallest of us...So it seems to be someone of equal size or similar size..yes.." the dark plaque Imperial gives another tired yawn as her eyes glowed within her skull exposed face[/center]
Tezuran
72199900_350.png

Tezuran yawned as she sat amongst the crowd..her wings neatly tucked within to her sides as Lyca looked around from their perch apon her shoulder "Hm..So what shall the verdict be for today now?..Again they strike the smallest of us...So it seems to be someone of equal size or similar size..yes.." the dark plaque Imperial gives another tired yawn as her eyes glowed within her skull exposed face
s0SlLkc.png
[center]Aloka [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/816584/81658364.png[/img][/center] ----- Aloka took note of the dragons that were gathering, wondering if the killer had yet to show up. "Unfortunately, I was unable to catch the killer. I tried to pick out what I could, the killer strangled her. Despite the dim lighting, I am certain that there were talonmarks on Radium's neck. Perhaps one of the skydancers is responsible. They had to have been able to fit inside her den." Aloka shook her head, all she could do was ramble on about the little information she had. "I wish I knew anything more..." -----
Aloka
81658364.png

Aloka took note of the dragons that were gathering, wondering if the killer had yet to show up.

"Unfortunately, I was unable to catch the killer. I tried to pick out what I could, the killer strangled her. Despite the dim lighting, I am certain that there were talonmarks on Radium's neck. Perhaps one of the skydancers is responsible. They had to have been able to fit inside her den."

Aloka shook her head, all she could do was ramble on about the little information she had.

"I wish I knew anything more..."

nudX0O8.png
[center][b]Reishi, he/him [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/318#post_53248561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755739/75573821p.png[/img][/url][item=Rosaline Strangler] Interacting with Krese @BoatBud[/center] "Oh jeez." Reishi stared at the one of the Imperials, the one with the tattoo. "You want me to bring her out?" He had hoped someone else would offer to do it, but Radium was such a tiny dragon. Not everyone can do it, plus he did want to catch the killer. This is his opportunity to search for clues. Still, he shuddered. He really, really, really didn't want to see a dead body. But Reishi got to say goodbye to Cogadh before she left and he was so grateful, he couldn't deny Krese the opportunity to say goodbye to his friend. Thankfully, he has Roseanne to assist him. The two ventured into Radium's lair and after some time came out with the body, gently placing Radium on the ground. "I can't believe this is happening." Reishi stared at the body and then backed away, allowing Krese to have his moment. He and Roseanne tried to look for clues, but it seemed like the killer broke in, strangled Radium, and then fled away quickly leaving nothing behind. He is no forensic expert, but he did hear Aloka saying there were talonmarks on Radium's neck. If that's true, that could rule out Lyrus and anyone larger than them. He have to think about it some more, maybe as more dragons arrive he can observe their behaviour and decide who he should vote for.
Reishi, he/him

75573821p.png
Rosaline Strangler
Interacting with Krese
@BoatBud

"Oh jeez." Reishi stared at the one of the Imperials, the one with the tattoo. "You want me to bring her out?"
He had hoped someone else would offer to do it, but Radium was such a tiny dragon. Not everyone can do it, plus he did want to catch the killer. This is his opportunity to search for clues.

Still, he shuddered. He really, really, really didn't want to see a dead body.

But Reishi got to say goodbye to Cogadh before she left and he was so grateful, he couldn't deny Krese the opportunity to say goodbye to his friend.

Thankfully, he has Roseanne to assist him. The two ventured into Radium's lair and after some time came out with the body, gently placing Radium on the ground.

"I can't believe this is happening." Reishi stared at the body and then backed away, allowing Krese to have his moment. He and Roseanne tried to look for clues, but it seemed like the killer broke in, strangled Radium, and then fled away quickly leaving nothing behind.

He is no forensic expert, but he did hear Aloka saying there were talonmarks on Radium's neck. If that's true, that could rule out Lyrus and anyone larger than them. He have to think about it some more, maybe as more dragons arrive he can observe their behaviour and decide who he should vote for.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
He waited patiently as the smaller dragon made his way inside Radium's den, listening to the dragons talking all around him. He wasn't really in the mood to talk - which was rare for him, he loved to talk, but losing Draco and Radium in such a short time plus the theory that he had about the killer being jealous of everyone that talked to him kept him quiet for the most part.

He agreed with Aloka - the skydancers seemed like they could fit in the den, and Krese had seen one of them watching him and scribbling something down on a notebook once or twice. Could it be her? He wouldn't be too mad if it was, she was quite pretty, but Krese knew that he probably shouldn't date someone so murderous.

Putting that thought aside, Krese tried to remember the spiral's name - he'd decided to help him after all, calling him by his name would be a nice gesture. Closing his eyes, he dug deep inside his brain to uncover the name: Reishi. He wasn't a hundred percent sure that it was correct, but he'd just have to wait and see if it was.

"Thank you, Reishi." He said as the smaller dragon laid the even smaller dragon in front of him. She looked so peaceful. "At least she died painlessly." he thought - unlike Draco who most likely had a feeling about what was about to happen to him. He held one of the still lit lanterns close to her body, trying to find anything that could lead him to the killer.

If only he could find them... He would make them pay. They had not only killed his kin, but his lover too? Two very beautiful dragons, passed at the hand of some random dragon. Even if they were madly in love with Krese, it didn't excuse murder. Death, and by extension murder was very ugly, and Krese decided that he could never be with a murderer - especially someone who murdered such beautiful dragons - That would show 'em.

Krese gently picked Radium's body, raising it to his face. Placing a soft kiss on her forehead, he placed her back down on the ground, taking a step back to allow the others to investigate.

He looked at the other dragons as they investigated Radium - could the killer be here at this very moment? If so, had they seen him talk to Reishi. Krese couldn't help it as his eyes wandered over to the spiral. He was kinda cute. The lanterns illuminated his shiny scales and as the little lights danced around on his face, Krese decided that he didn't want to lose him too.

"So..." Krese said quietly, approaching Reishi. "What do you think?" If the killer had already seen them together it was too late to pretend he never talked to Reishi anyway. "I was thinking maybe you should sleep over at my den from now on. For safety of course. And we can talk. I'm a very smooth talker."

He waited patiently as the smaller dragon made his way inside Radium's den, listening to the dragons talking all around him. He wasn't really in the mood to talk - which was rare for him, he loved to talk, but losing Draco and Radium in such a short time plus the theory that he had about the killer being jealous of everyone that talked to him kept him quiet for the most part.

He agreed with Aloka - the skydancers seemed like they could fit in the den, and Krese had seen one of them watching him and scribbling something down on a notebook once or twice. Could it be her? He wouldn't be too mad if it was, she was quite pretty, but Krese knew that he probably shouldn't date someone so murderous.

Putting that thought aside, Krese tried to remember the spiral's name - he'd decided to help him after all, calling him by his name would be a nice gesture. Closing his eyes, he dug deep inside his brain to uncover the name: Reishi. He wasn't a hundred percent sure that it was correct, but he'd just have to wait and see if it was.

"Thank you, Reishi." He said as the smaller dragon laid the even smaller dragon in front of him. She looked so peaceful. "At least she died painlessly." he thought - unlike Draco who most likely had a feeling about what was about to happen to him. He held one of the still lit lanterns close to her body, trying to find anything that could lead him to the killer.

If only he could find them... He would make them pay. They had not only killed his kin, but his lover too? Two very beautiful dragons, passed at the hand of some random dragon. Even if they were madly in love with Krese, it didn't excuse murder. Death, and by extension murder was very ugly, and Krese decided that he could never be with a murderer - especially someone who murdered such beautiful dragons - That would show 'em.

Krese gently picked Radium's body, raising it to his face. Placing a soft kiss on her forehead, he placed her back down on the ground, taking a step back to allow the others to investigate.

He looked at the other dragons as they investigated Radium - could the killer be here at this very moment? If so, had they seen him talk to Reishi. Krese couldn't help it as his eyes wandered over to the spiral. He was kinda cute. The lanterns illuminated his shiny scales and as the little lights danced around on his face, Krese decided that he didn't want to lose him too.

"So..." Krese said quietly, approaching Reishi. "What do you think?" If the killer had already seen them together it was too late to pretend he never talked to Reishi anyway. "I was thinking maybe you should sleep over at my den from now on. For safety of course. And we can talk. I'm a very smooth talker."

KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[center][size=3][i]Lyrus | He/They[/size][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82479045][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835714724153917444/1057470784756514826/Untitled153_1.png[/img][/url] Lyrus barely blinked, his eyes too focused on the voluminous spools of cloth that caught beneath his talons. He hadn't even slept, the anxiety gnawing at his bones after the death and subsequent exile being too much, so they had just. Worked. All through the night, barely lifting their head to even listen to what was happening outside. He had voted correctly, the killer was gone, and everything was fine. He could be peacefully alone, nothing bad would happen, and when he finally worked to an exhaustion, he would fall asleep and everything would be fine. Yet, as those thoughts continued to filter through their head, he paused. They could hear talking, and alot more than one would expect at this time of night. He raised himself to his feet, Chardon lying peacefully on their desk, as Lyrus made his way over to the door. Tersely, he opened the door, bright green eyes peering out int the darkness. It was too dark, wasn't this someone's job, to make sure the lanterns stayed lit? Something was off, and as much as the thought of leaving, of going into the darkness with what could possibly be a murderer was, he couldn't resist his curiosity. Stepping out of the doorframe, he continued to the clan center, the dark hallways seemed even longer without the comforting glow of lanterns. [/Center]
Lyrus | He/They
Untitled153_1.png

Lyrus barely blinked, his eyes too focused on the voluminous spools of cloth that caught beneath his talons. He hadn't even slept, the anxiety gnawing at his bones after the death and subsequent exile being too much, so they had just. Worked. All through the night, barely lifting their head to even listen to what was happening outside. He had voted correctly, the killer was gone, and everything was fine. He could be peacefully alone, nothing bad would happen, and when he finally worked to an exhaustion, he would fall asleep and everything would be fine.

Yet, as those thoughts continued to filter through their head, he paused. They could hear talking, and alot more than one would expect at this time of night. He raised himself to his feet, Chardon lying peacefully on their desk, as Lyrus made his way over to the door. Tersely, he opened the door, bright green eyes peering out int the darkness. It was too dark, wasn't this someone's job, to make sure the lanterns stayed lit?

Something was off, and as much as the thought of leaving, of going into the darkness with what could possibly be a murderer was, he couldn't resist his curiosity. Stepping out of the doorframe, he continued to the clan center, the dark hallways seemed even longer without the comforting glow of lanterns.
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][b]Reishi, he/him [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/318#post_53248561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755739/75573821p.png[/img][/url][item=Rosaline Strangler] Interacting with Krese[/center] "You're welcome." Reishi said to Krese, watching the dragon say his farewells. He was sympathetic for the Imperial to lose his friend like that only to realize their relationship was much more deeper. Were they dating? Poor Krese. He has to find the killer this time, but everyone is feeling too nervous to vote or to speak up, that is until Krese approached and ask him what he thought and...if he should sleep over?! "Huh?! Oh! I? Well!!!" Reishi stammered. "I mean. Sure!" Roseanne stared at him bewildered. She and Reishi made sure their den was safe and that the killer couldn't just barge in, and now he wants to move to a stranger's den? She shook her head and hissed. "Oh wait, hold on." Reishi turned to Roseanne, the two having a conversation just by looking at each other. After some time, he turned back to Krese. "I think it would be very wise to work together and be allies. I know you have suffered a great deal from this killer and I wish to help you. I'll have to wait for the results, but if we both stay I would love to walk you home tonight." He glanced at Roseanne. "For safety yes. And we can talk." Reishi then observes the clan, most of the dragons that he suspects are here. Perhaps he should vote for someone now, just to have a discussion. "Cogadh was falsely accused, perhaps a smaller Pearlcatcher committed the crime or a Skydancer? I would love to know your thoughts Krese, but for now I think Carina could have done it." [b]Reishi votes for Carina[/b]
Reishi, he/him

75573821p.png
Rosaline Strangler
Interacting with Krese

"You're welcome." Reishi said to Krese, watching the dragon say his farewells. He was sympathetic for the Imperial to lose his friend like that only to realize their relationship was much more deeper. Were they dating? Poor Krese.

He has to find the killer this time, but everyone is feeling too nervous to vote or to speak up, that is until Krese approached and ask him what he thought and...if he should sleep over?!

"Huh?! Oh! I? Well!!!" Reishi stammered. "I mean. Sure!" Roseanne stared at him bewildered. She and Reishi made sure their den was safe and that the killer couldn't just barge in, and now he wants to move to a stranger's den? She shook her head and hissed.

"Oh wait, hold on." Reishi turned to Roseanne, the two having a conversation just by looking at each other. After some time, he turned back to Krese.

"I think it would be very wise to work together and be allies. I know you have suffered a great deal from this killer and I wish to help you. I'll have to wait for the results, but if we both stay I would love to walk you home tonight." He glanced at Roseanne. "For safety yes. And we can talk."

Reishi then observes the clan, most of the dragons that he suspects are here. Perhaps he should vote for someone now, just to have a discussion.

"Cogadh was falsely accused, perhaps a smaller Pearlcatcher committed the crime or a Skydancer? I would love to know your thoughts Krese, but for now I think Carina could have done it."

Reishi votes for Carina
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
"Don't worry about the exiles." Krese said. "I wouldn't let them kick you out." What was Endymion going to do if they went against the results of the vote, kick Krese out? He'd like to see him try. Probably only Tezuran would be able to put up a fight against him - but Krese wasn't afraid of fighting for his new love interest. Sure, fights weren't the best for his scales, but if a fight scored him a few points with Reishi, Krese wouldn't be opposed.

Carina... Krese had to admit, he hadn't considered that she could be it, but looking back at everything, he couldn't say that it didn't make sense. They hadn't talked much before, but the pearlcather did look the creepy-obsessed-lover part. If it was her - then Reishi would have to spend the night for his safety, as she had seen them interact. Krese didn't want to share his theory with the spiral, at least not yet, because knowing that he is likely the next target could send the dragon into a...spiral.

He changed his position to partially hide Reishi from Carina's view, just in case she wanted to try something. His sheer size was enough to deter most dragons from fighting him, but he also had never been face to face with a murderer before. "Could be, could be." he said, staring at the pearlcatcher. Could it be? He didn't see why not. She wasn't that pretty to begin with, and it felt like she got uglier the more Krese looked at her. He didn't want to keep looking at her - he'd much rather look at himself, or Reishi - but with the shadows dancing around her, Krese felt like if he took his eyes off of her, she would disappear. And fighting an opponent he can't see was the last thing that Krese wanted to do that day.

Krese votes for Carina.
"Don't worry about the exiles." Krese said. "I wouldn't let them kick you out." What was Endymion going to do if they went against the results of the vote, kick Krese out? He'd like to see him try. Probably only Tezuran would be able to put up a fight against him - but Krese wasn't afraid of fighting for his new love interest. Sure, fights weren't the best for his scales, but if a fight scored him a few points with Reishi, Krese wouldn't be opposed.

Carina... Krese had to admit, he hadn't considered that she could be it, but looking back at everything, he couldn't say that it didn't make sense. They hadn't talked much before, but the pearlcather did look the creepy-obsessed-lover part. If it was her - then Reishi would have to spend the night for his safety, as she had seen them interact. Krese didn't want to share his theory with the spiral, at least not yet, because knowing that he is likely the next target could send the dragon into a...spiral.

He changed his position to partially hide Reishi from Carina's view, just in case she wanted to try something. His sheer size was enough to deter most dragons from fighting him, but he also had never been face to face with a murderer before. "Could be, could be." he said, staring at the pearlcatcher. Could it be? He didn't see why not. She wasn't that pretty to begin with, and it felt like she got uglier the more Krese looked at her. He didn't want to keep looking at her - he'd much rather look at himself, or Reishi - but with the shadows dancing around her, Krese felt like if he took his eyes off of her, she would disappear. And fighting an opponent he can't see was the last thing that Krese wanted to do that day.

Krese votes for Carina.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
[center][i]Tezuran[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72199900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722000/72199900_350.png[/img][/url] Tezuran looked at Lyca as the two stood there eavsdropping on the various conversations...It seemed the votes were wavering towards the Pearlcatcher from the day before..Although she would've argued..she was currently too tired for that...It also would make it seem she would be siding with the opposition since..she didn't look that appealing..considering... whatever..she waved a talon as she tiredly gestures a talon for Lyca to turn her choice of a vote in before the Imperial turned and dragged herself back to her den..pulling the curtains back and slinking back into her den..waving a talon as her magic did it's work..candles lighting themselves to illuminate Plaquebringer tapestries and growing some corrosive looking jagged spikes before Lyca pranced in with ease..curling up on a small little nest crafted by Tezuran and fell asleep beside her Mistress [b]Tezuran votes for Carina[/b][/center]
Tezuran
72199900_350.png

Tezuran looked at Lyca as the two stood there eavsdropping on the various conversations...It seemed the votes were wavering towards the Pearlcatcher from the day before..Although she would've argued..she was currently too tired for that...It also would make it seem she would be siding with the opposition since..she didn't look that appealing..considering... whatever..she waved a talon as she tiredly gestures a talon for Lyca to turn her choice of a vote in before the Imperial turned and dragged herself back to her den..pulling the curtains back and slinking back into her den..waving a talon as her magic did it's work..candles lighting themselves to illuminate Plaquebringer tapestries and growing some corrosive looking jagged spikes before Lyca pranced in with ease..curling up on a small little nest crafted by Tezuran and fell asleep beside her Mistress

Tezuran votes for Carina
s0SlLkc.png
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 443 444