Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 443 444
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/d0cnVWD/Kit-C-dune-banner.png[/img] [size=5][b]DUNE[/size] [size=2][b](and a mith)[/size][/center] Dune barely had the energy to drag herself out of bed the next morning, partly because of the sheer exhaustion that yesterday had piled on top of her, and partly because she hadn't actually slept at all. All she could think about was the killer. She didn't understand why anyone would do it. The coatl, what had he ever done to hurt anybody? He looked like he'd have cried if you glared at him too hard. And what about Seph? He was nothing but friendly the entire time. What about Scold's Bridle? [i]And mister Garen,[/i] came a faint voice in the back of her head. His exile was entirely her fault, she would admit it, but she was certain now. She knew who it was. It couldn't be anyone else. It [i]couldn't[/i] be. It had to be her. ----- [i]Dune votes for [b]Iriza[/b][/i]
Kit-C-dune-banner.png
DUNE (and a mith)

Dune barely had the energy to drag herself out of bed the next morning, partly because of the sheer exhaustion that yesterday had piled on top of her, and partly because she hadn't actually slept at all.

All she could think about was the killer.

She didn't understand why anyone would do it. The coatl, what had he ever done to hurt anybody? He looked like he'd have cried if you glared at him too hard. And what about Seph? He was nothing but friendly the entire time.

What about Scold's Bridle?

And mister Garen, came a faint voice in the back of her head. His exile was entirely her fault, she would admit it, but she was certain now. She knew who it was. It couldn't be anyone else.

It couldn't be.

It had to be her.

Dune votes for Iriza
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
Kuizer1/3

Kuizer would wake up with a very tired yawn after he was awoken from his slumber that night..He shuddered..It seemed there was now attention on him...the unwanted kind of attention.. poking his head out of the den he looked around before again noticing the glint which was more visible now..Carefully he approached..creeping forward as his eyes seemed to study the odd substance that covered the tips of the trio of blades placed in a rather suspicious fashion..He wanted to share this discovery with what remains as the golden Imperial spreads his wings flying to the common area everyone would normally gather at..With how many were exiled or slain..it felt...unsettling to Kuizer.the lack of dragons only making him shudder at the thought of a possible attack more inevitable tomorrow night as Nambi sat on his shoulders...The Sparkling nymph patting his neck with a soft purr to calm him down
Kuizer1/3

Kuizer would wake up with a very tired yawn after he was awoken from his slumber that night..He shuddered..It seemed there was now attention on him...the unwanted kind of attention.. poking his head out of the den he looked around before again noticing the glint which was more visible now..Carefully he approached..creeping forward as his eyes seemed to study the odd substance that covered the tips of the trio of blades placed in a rather suspicious fashion..He wanted to share this discovery with what remains as the golden Imperial spreads his wings flying to the common area everyone would normally gather at..With how many were exiled or slain..it felt...unsettling to Kuizer.the lack of dragons only making him shudder at the thought of a possible attack more inevitable tomorrow night as Nambi sat on his shoulders...The Sparkling nymph patting his neck with a soft purr to calm him down
s0SlLkc.png
Iriza
Interactions: Kuizer (RaiynTheAlicorn)

The undead pearlcatcher wanders down the street as usual. There was no smell of blood in the air, but it could've been like Seph's case. A failed kill, leading to a false sense of security.

Iriza looked around and saw the golden Imperial was up and awake. The skeleton didn't think much of it at first until she saw the rather unsettled look on the imperial's face.

She trotted over to the much larger dragon, bones clicking and leaves rustling. "And what's troubled you, big boy? Did you find any evidence?"
___

OOC, Iriza subconsciously votes for Kira
Iriza
Interactions: Kuizer (RaiynTheAlicorn)

The undead pearlcatcher wanders down the street as usual. There was no smell of blood in the air, but it could've been like Seph's case. A failed kill, leading to a false sense of security.

Iriza looked around and saw the golden Imperial was up and awake. The skeleton didn't think much of it at first until she saw the rather unsettled look on the imperial's face.

She trotted over to the much larger dragon, bones clicking and leaves rustling. "And what's troubled you, big boy? Did you find any evidence?"
___

OOC, Iriza subconsciously votes for Kira
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73782838][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/737829/73782838.png[/img][/url] [i][b]Aviva[/b][/i] not interacting[/center] So it wasn't the Imperial. She was wrong, again. She can't be wrong. Well, she can. She's been wrong before. This just feels different, but why should it be different? Aviva sighs. She doesn't really feel much as she hears that the golden Imperial has been targeted. Was it wrong? Perhaps, but it's not like the Imperial had shown her any kindness. Maybe, but she doesn't remember. It's all mixing into a haze for her. She doesn't want to scrutinize the trap, but she does anyway. Just to get this nightmare over with. Maybe the killer will go for Kuizer again next time? Like with Seph. She frowns at the pinkish substance. Odd. What could it be? She guesses that it might be pink chalcedony. Aviva shrugs, but decides to leave it. She feels removed from the situation. If only she could just run, but where? No, that is something she can't do. Racking her mind, she has no idea who it could be. Except, of course, for one. There is only one suspect left. And it is ... someone she does not want to consider. Well, she supposes she could lump the other Imperial in. Kira was her name? It's either Iriza or Kira who she's voting for. Aviva sucks in a long breath. This is maybe the worst part for her. Because she might be wrong. But she doesn't think it was Iriza. Oh, everything's pointing to Iriza. And yet, she does not want to believe this. Because she thinks, just this time, that this does not point to Iriza. And so against Aviva's common sense, she makes a decision that she might regret, or celebrate, or a decision that might not make any difference. [rule] Aviva votes for [b]Kira.[/b]
73782838.png
Aviva
not interacting
So it wasn't the Imperial. She was wrong, again. She can't be wrong. Well, she can. She's been wrong before. This just feels different, but why should it be different?
Aviva sighs. She doesn't really feel much as she hears that the golden Imperial has been targeted. Was it wrong? Perhaps, but it's not like the Imperial had shown her any kindness. Maybe, but she doesn't remember. It's all mixing into a haze for her.
She doesn't want to scrutinize the trap, but she does anyway. Just to get this nightmare over with. Maybe the killer will go for Kuizer again next time? Like with Seph. She frowns at the pinkish substance. Odd. What could it be? She guesses that it might be pink chalcedony. Aviva shrugs, but decides to leave it. She feels removed from the situation. If only she could just run, but where? No, that is something she can't do. Racking her mind, she has no idea who it could be.
Except, of course, for one. There is only one suspect left. And it is ... someone she does not want to consider. Well, she supposes she could lump the other Imperial in. Kira was her name?
It's either Iriza or Kira who she's voting for. Aviva sucks in a long breath. This is maybe the worst part for her. Because she might be wrong.
But she doesn't think it was Iriza. Oh, everything's pointing to Iriza. And yet, she does not want to believe this. Because she thinks, just this time, that this does not point to Iriza.
And so against Aviva's common sense, she makes a decision that she might regret, or celebrate, or a decision that might not make any difference.
Aviva votes for Kira.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Kuizer2/3 Interaction with Iriza

His ears perk up to the sound of the undead pearlcatcher as Nambi flutters up...Kuizer's gaze shifting from the pink substance to the dragon beside him "I-..Yes..I think.. a trap of sorts?" he gestures a claw with draping silk to the knives dipped in the odd pink substance..The Sparkling Myph chirping brightly with a fluttering of their wings
Kuizer2/3 Interaction with Iriza

His ears perk up to the sound of the undead pearlcatcher as Nambi flutters up...Kuizer's gaze shifting from the pink substance to the dragon beside him "I-..Yes..I think.. a trap of sorts?" he gestures a claw with draping silk to the knives dipped in the odd pink substance..The Sparkling Myph chirping brightly with a fluttering of their wings
s0SlLkc.png
Iriza
Interactions: Kuizer and Aviva (RaiynTheAlicorn and @ShadowSky)

Her eyes drift over to the knifes. "Well that's just wide in the open, ain't it? Not hard to dodge at all."

The branches of leaves rustled as she turned around to stare at the trio of weird knives.

A strange pink substance certainly did cover the knives. It was completely foreign to Iriza, and it confused her.

"Aviva, is this what poison looks like?"
Iriza
Interactions: Kuizer and Aviva (RaiynTheAlicorn and @ShadowSky)

Her eyes drift over to the knifes. "Well that's just wide in the open, ain't it? Not hard to dodge at all."

The branches of leaves rustled as she turned around to stare at the trio of weird knives.

A strange pink substance certainly did cover the knives. It was completely foreign to Iriza, and it confused her.

"Aviva, is this what poison looks like?"
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Kuizer Interaction with Iriza (& briefly Aviva) 3/3

"Easy for you to dodge maybe...it seems t be a springtrap of some sort..and..ne meant for larger dragons-...' he didnt wanna finish his sentence as he shook his head before Nambi made a series of gestures with chirping...Kuizer's eyes glance to the Skydancer he yelled at before..it was difficult to pinpoint who for him..blinking he broke his gaze on Aviva and thought to himself...a sense of word on the wind for another...As much as the thought of exile seemed all terrible..perhaps it was a sense of peace to him...to send others away so they wouldn't feel the pain of death? that thought just slightly eased his mind as he stood there...flicking his tail side to side before he turned and returned back to his den..intending to block up any holes around the place or seal any entrances..he let out a snort...worrying what the night would bring..He sends Nambi to give the vote out fearing the backlash if he went out himself

Kuizer has Nambi bring his vote for Iriza
Kuizer Interaction with Iriza (& briefly Aviva) 3/3

"Easy for you to dodge maybe...it seems t be a springtrap of some sort..and..ne meant for larger dragons-...' he didnt wanna finish his sentence as he shook his head before Nambi made a series of gestures with chirping...Kuizer's eyes glance to the Skydancer he yelled at before..it was difficult to pinpoint who for him..blinking he broke his gaze on Aviva and thought to himself...a sense of word on the wind for another...As much as the thought of exile seemed all terrible..perhaps it was a sense of peace to him...to send others away so they wouldn't feel the pain of death? that thought just slightly eased his mind as he stood there...flicking his tail side to side before he turned and returned back to his den..intending to block up any holes around the place or seal any entrances..he let out a snort...worrying what the night would bring..He sends Nambi to give the vote out fearing the backlash if he went out himself

Kuizer has Nambi bring his vote for Iriza
s0SlLkc.png
Kira

Judging by the lack of commotion, no-one had died last night, thankfully. Perhaps Scold was the killer after all?

No, there had been another attempt. Not wanting to get too close, Kira approached the knives in the ground cautiously.

"I assume we haven't found the killer as yet, if this is here," she muttered. Puzzling, but it did seem that the killer so far favoured indirect methods of killing. Though, two deaths weren't much to go on.

Perhaps they had been mistaken about their identity all along and it was someone from outside the clan? But that didn't make sense either.

OOC, Kira votes for Iriza
Kira

Judging by the lack of commotion, no-one had died last night, thankfully. Perhaps Scold was the killer after all?

No, there had been another attempt. Not wanting to get too close, Kira approached the knives in the ground cautiously.

"I assume we haven't found the killer as yet, if this is here," she muttered. Puzzling, but it did seem that the killer so far favoured indirect methods of killing. Though, two deaths weren't much to go on.

Perhaps they had been mistaken about their identity all along and it was someone from outside the clan? But that didn't make sense either.

OOC, Kira votes for Iriza
2LHRMay.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73782838][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/737829/73782838.png[/img][/url] [i][b]Aviva[/b][/i] interacting with [b]Iriza[/b] (CrazyAKApanda) and briefly [b]Kuizer[/b] (RaiynTheAlicorn)[/center] She wanders over as her name is called, studying the knives as she lifts her head to meet Iriza's, shaking her head as she makes a small noise of dissent. "I ... I don't think this is poison. It reminds me of ..." She frowns. "Could have had some poison in it, but that definitely isn't the only thing there. But, given how it looks, I'm sure it has some poison." Glancing at Iriza and Kuizer, she adds, "So touching it wouldn't be an amazing idea at the moment, definitely for [i]you[/i]," Aviva mentions pointedly to Kuizer. "Unless ... I don't know if you can be poisoned?" Aviva asks Iriza awkwardly.
73782838.png
Aviva
interacting with Iriza (CrazyAKApanda) and briefly Kuizer (RaiynTheAlicorn)
She wanders over as her name is called, studying the knives as she lifts her head to meet Iriza's, shaking her head as she makes a small noise of dissent. "I ... I don't think this is poison. It reminds me of ..." She frowns. "Could have had some poison in it, but that definitely isn't the only thing there. But, given how it looks, I'm sure it has some poison."
Glancing at Iriza and Kuizer, she adds, "So touching it wouldn't be an amazing idea at the moment, definitely for you," Aviva mentions pointedly to Kuizer. "Unless ... I don't know if you can be poisoned?" Aviva asks Iriza awkwardly.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Iriza
Interactions: Aviva (@ShadowSky)

The skeleton shrugs, joints clicking with her movement. "I don't know how that stuff works. Does it effect bones?"

Judging on what has been seen, she has no organs other than the skeletal system and remnants of sun-bleached skin on her boney wings. Poison was likely not going to do anything to the skeleton.
Iriza
Interactions: Aviva (@ShadowSky)

The skeleton shrugs, joints clicking with her movement. "I don't know how that stuff works. Does it effect bones?"

Judging on what has been seen, she has no organs other than the skeletal system and remnants of sun-bleached skin on her boney wings. Poison was likely not going to do anything to the skeleton.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 443 444