Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 443 444
Clay watched as various dragons moved around outside. They all seemed very neatly dressed, like they were going somewhere.

That was weird. He'd already been here four days and no one had ever told him about a party.

Oh right, the nice vendor was right there! He could ask her and then give her the thank-you gift.

So he walked up to the Skydancer with a polite smile.

"Good morning, miss! Do you know why everyone is dressed really neatly?"
Clay watched as various dragons moved around outside. They all seemed very neatly dressed, like they were going somewhere.

That was weird. He'd already been here four days and no one had ever told him about a party.

Oh right, the nice vendor was right there! He could ask her and then give her the thank-you gift.

So he walked up to the Skydancer with a polite smile.

"Good morning, miss! Do you know why everyone is dressed really neatly?"
Oh, no. He doesn't know. Well, how to phrase it in a manner appropriate for kids?

"Our leader, Dioramos, is having his birthday feast today. We're expected to show up in fancy clothes." There. That was technically the simplest answer she could give while explaining everything concisely.

Polaris frowned. "There was a notice sent out a week ago, it's being held at noon. Now is 9am, so you have three hours to get ready; we're supposed to wear fancy attire, the events celebrating himself have become so commonplace, the reminders on what to wear has now become de rigueur."

She hadn't actually worn her jewellery out, just the dress. "It's been a mad rush to get everything ready, but anyway. The feast is in the mess haul, apparently Dioramos cooked the food himself. Naturally, he'll want to keep things squeaky clean. I... need to rush to get ready."
Oh, no. He doesn't know. Well, how to phrase it in a manner appropriate for kids?

"Our leader, Dioramos, is having his birthday feast today. We're expected to show up in fancy clothes." There. That was technically the simplest answer she could give while explaining everything concisely.

Polaris frowned. "There was a notice sent out a week ago, it's being held at noon. Now is 9am, so you have three hours to get ready; we're supposed to wear fancy attire, the events celebrating himself have become so commonplace, the reminders on what to wear has now become de rigueur."

She hadn't actually worn her jewellery out, just the dress. "It's been a mad rush to get everything ready, but anyway. The feast is in the mess haul, apparently Dioramos cooked the food himself. Naturally, he'll want to keep things squeaky clean. I... need to rush to get ready."
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
"Oh... Okay, thank you!" Well, he hadn't been here a week ago, so that explained a lot.

He turned away, then remembered. The gift!

"Ah, right! Sorry to hold you up, but I made you a present!" Clay offered her the box tied with twine. "It's for your hot chocolate, or whatever drinks you want really. The fire-themed mug keeps your drinks warm, while the snow-themed mug keeps them cold! There's detailed instructions inside the box." Good thing he'd remembered to slip the list into the fire-themed mug before he tied the gift.

"Anyway, I should get ready too—see you at the feast!" He waved good bye, then sprinted back into his den, mind already racing with an idea. Closing the door behind him, Clay began to rummage in his clothes trunk.

Several months before, Frostbite had given him a suit made out of soft flax—dyed a pale shade of tan—and cracked rhinohide, with glossy-frill fragments, diaphanous wings and thin kunzite panels weaved into the design.

Aha! Momma had likely packed it in case there was a party of some sort—which there was, so her tendency to be prepared for everything had come in useful once again. The suit sparkled various shades of yellows, limes and pinks in the light.

Clay took off the bodysuit, then slipped on the much fancier beige outfit. He did a quick twirl in front of his full-length mirror, grinning at the expert tailor's handiwork.

Now, Frostbite had designed the suit with a specific trick in mind after he'd been introduced to Clay for the first time.

According to Caroline, Clay's sculpture had originally had Primal eyes. However, a while after he was brought to life, she had taught Clay how to rein in his magical output. This had the unintended side effect of turning the primal eyes "off".

The golem mentally felt for the magical dial, twisted to a low setting—then slowly turned it up to around a halfway point. He glanced at the mirror—uncut gems surfaced, slowly glided along his eye ridges, and sunk back down into the clay. His eyes themselves had turned into polished, brightly-glowing orbs.

Clay frowned, diverting some of the magic away from producing light. That was better.

The rhinohide reacted to the spike in Earth energy, continuing to ripple like water once he took his grasp off of the dial. To finish the look, he put on a set of chocolate-to-sand-gradient gloves—silk on the outside, leather on the inside, Clay recalled Frostbite telling him. The child grinned—Momma would probably be proud of how he looked right now.

The Fae really was very good at what he did.

Did he have any gifts for the leader...?

When Clay had first arrived at the clan for his camp, Dioramos had been more interested in his potential of finding gemstones and gold.

For some reason, Clay hadn't liked him much. So he decided to just give the leader a small trinklet.

Besides, he didn't have much time to prepare something extravagant anyways.

The golem rummaged around in the shelf setup where he kept his practice pieces. An unfinished statue of an Imperial in a regal pose caught his eye—it would only need glazing and maybe some gold foil to finish. Clay changed back into the fullbody suit, carefully painting on the red and black glaze, then popping it in the kiln.

Now he had to wait! Fast firing the glaze would only take two hours or so. He decided to prepare the gold foil while he waited.
"Oh... Okay, thank you!" Well, he hadn't been here a week ago, so that explained a lot.

He turned away, then remembered. The gift!

"Ah, right! Sorry to hold you up, but I made you a present!" Clay offered her the box tied with twine. "It's for your hot chocolate, or whatever drinks you want really. The fire-themed mug keeps your drinks warm, while the snow-themed mug keeps them cold! There's detailed instructions inside the box." Good thing he'd remembered to slip the list into the fire-themed mug before he tied the gift.

"Anyway, I should get ready too—see you at the feast!" He waved good bye, then sprinted back into his den, mind already racing with an idea. Closing the door behind him, Clay began to rummage in his clothes trunk.

Several months before, Frostbite had given him a suit made out of soft flax—dyed a pale shade of tan—and cracked rhinohide, with glossy-frill fragments, diaphanous wings and thin kunzite panels weaved into the design.

Aha! Momma had likely packed it in case there was a party of some sort—which there was, so her tendency to be prepared for everything had come in useful once again. The suit sparkled various shades of yellows, limes and pinks in the light.

Clay took off the bodysuit, then slipped on the much fancier beige outfit. He did a quick twirl in front of his full-length mirror, grinning at the expert tailor's handiwork.

Now, Frostbite had designed the suit with a specific trick in mind after he'd been introduced to Clay for the first time.

According to Caroline, Clay's sculpture had originally had Primal eyes. However, a while after he was brought to life, she had taught Clay how to rein in his magical output. This had the unintended side effect of turning the primal eyes "off".

The golem mentally felt for the magical dial, twisted to a low setting—then slowly turned it up to around a halfway point. He glanced at the mirror—uncut gems surfaced, slowly glided along his eye ridges, and sunk back down into the clay. His eyes themselves had turned into polished, brightly-glowing orbs.

Clay frowned, diverting some of the magic away from producing light. That was better.

The rhinohide reacted to the spike in Earth energy, continuing to ripple like water once he took his grasp off of the dial. To finish the look, he put on a set of chocolate-to-sand-gradient gloves—silk on the outside, leather on the inside, Clay recalled Frostbite telling him. The child grinned—Momma would probably be proud of how he looked right now.

The Fae really was very good at what he did.

Did he have any gifts for the leader...?

When Clay had first arrived at the clan for his camp, Dioramos had been more interested in his potential of finding gemstones and gold.

For some reason, Clay hadn't liked him much. So he decided to just give the leader a small trinklet.

Besides, he didn't have much time to prepare something extravagant anyways.

The golem rummaged around in the shelf setup where he kept his practice pieces. An unfinished statue of an Imperial in a regal pose caught his eye—it would only need glazing and maybe some gold foil to finish. Clay changed back into the fullbody suit, carefully painting on the red and black glaze, then popping it in the kiln.

Now he had to wait! Fast firing the glaze would only take two hours or so. He decided to prepare the gold foil while he waited.
Polaris looked down at the gift and smiled in his direction. Well, he seemed nice alright, and the gift was thoughtful enough.

And good timing too. Once back in the library, Polaris set the box down in the pantry (obviously she had a private stash of food) and hurried off to actually get ready.

One round of extra silks, clothing, makeup, silver dusting, making her eyes glow with the elementally-charged light they were supposed to, and stashing "medical supplements" (really just flour and activated charcoal) in a pocket later, Polaris looked more like she had come directly from her mage days when frivolous formalities were so highly looked upon. Back then, even when competency was one of the most valued, social connections were still important and the dinners they liked to hold...

She grimaced. If her teachers knew that their prize student was now earning money by slacking instead of "using that brain of hers", they'd be rolling in their graves.

Polaris grabbed a purse (imbued with ice magic so it would freeze over those that tried to open it and so she could track it) and headed out properly this time. The lunch feast was in an hour, dinner would probably be much later, and if Dio was planning on poisoning them all, she could probably get the chance to ice him to the floor and drop his statue on him.

Back at the town square, other than the new ice statue of Dio that would probably freak out a bunch of dragons that hadn't looked too closely, she spotted Aurum No.2 (mentally he was 22K Aurum; Aurum No.1 the Imperial was 18K and Aurum No.3 was 24K) running around like a headless chicken and definitely decked out in more layers of apparel than she had remembered.

"Morning," she cheerily greeted the male Wildclaw, her warm attitude completely at odds with the almost invisible icy elemental energy around her (visible to those who squinted, but the snowflakes swirling around her was an indication). "Lunch is at noon, we still have an hour to enter the town hall. Thought I would take the liberty of introducing you to a bunch of other nice dragons around if you wanted, otherwise, I'll be over there entertaining myself with snowdragons."

Thankfully, the snowstorm at night had cleared in the early dawn and Polaris had used the majority of the snow to make Dio's statue. This just so happened to clear the snowdrift in front of people's houses and prevented them from getting snowed in. It had been snow difficulty for her at all, anyway, so might as well do it.

And if anyone questioned why there was an extra thick layer of snowdrift right in front of the town hall? Well, she lived the furthest away, it wasn't like she knew blowing all the snow in that direction would barricade the door, right? ...right? (ehe)
Polaris looked down at the gift and smiled in his direction. Well, he seemed nice alright, and the gift was thoughtful enough.

And good timing too. Once back in the library, Polaris set the box down in the pantry (obviously she had a private stash of food) and hurried off to actually get ready.

One round of extra silks, clothing, makeup, silver dusting, making her eyes glow with the elementally-charged light they were supposed to, and stashing "medical supplements" (really just flour and activated charcoal) in a pocket later, Polaris looked more like she had come directly from her mage days when frivolous formalities were so highly looked upon. Back then, even when competency was one of the most valued, social connections were still important and the dinners they liked to hold...

She grimaced. If her teachers knew that their prize student was now earning money by slacking instead of "using that brain of hers", they'd be rolling in their graves.

Polaris grabbed a purse (imbued with ice magic so it would freeze over those that tried to open it and so she could track it) and headed out properly this time. The lunch feast was in an hour, dinner would probably be much later, and if Dio was planning on poisoning them all, she could probably get the chance to ice him to the floor and drop his statue on him.

Back at the town square, other than the new ice statue of Dio that would probably freak out a bunch of dragons that hadn't looked too closely, she spotted Aurum No.2 (mentally he was 22K Aurum; Aurum No.1 the Imperial was 18K and Aurum No.3 was 24K) running around like a headless chicken and definitely decked out in more layers of apparel than she had remembered.

"Morning," she cheerily greeted the male Wildclaw, her warm attitude completely at odds with the almost invisible icy elemental energy around her (visible to those who squinted, but the snowflakes swirling around her was an indication). "Lunch is at noon, we still have an hour to enter the town hall. Thought I would take the liberty of introducing you to a bunch of other nice dragons around if you wanted, otherwise, I'll be over there entertaining myself with snowdragons."

Thankfully, the snowstorm at night had cleared in the early dawn and Polaris had used the majority of the snow to make Dio's statue. This just so happened to clear the snowdrift in front of people's houses and prevented them from getting snowed in. It had been snow difficulty for her at all, anyway, so might as well do it.

And if anyone questioned why there was an extra thick layer of snowdrift right in front of the town hall? Well, she lived the furthest away, it wasn't like she knew blowing all the snow in that direction would barricade the door, right? ...right? (ehe)
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Adriano perked up when Gateau opened the door, only to once again realize he managed to occupy both of his talons. Sheepishly, he set his cups of tea down so that he could sign. ‘Today is the leader’s birthday,’ he informed Gateau, gesturing towards the festival already being set up. ‘I believe the festivities start in three hours, and attendance is mandatory.’ He paused, glancing down at his gifts he’d brought. ‘I also brought you some tea,’ he added, ‘unrelated.’

At Gateau’s final question, Adriano took a step back to appraise the barista’s clothing situation. ‘I think you look great!’ He signed, before quickly correcting himself to ‘I mean, your outfit looks great. For the occasion. It’s fancy. You…’ He’d really managed to get himself in a nice pickle here, hadn’t he. ‘Your outfit always looks nice, so I’m sure it won’t be any trouble for you to come dressed in that.’ Nailed it.

Dapper Adriano
Adriano perked up when Gateau opened the door, only to once again realize he managed to occupy both of his talons. Sheepishly, he set his cups of tea down so that he could sign. ‘Today is the leader’s birthday,’ he informed Gateau, gesturing towards the festival already being set up. ‘I believe the festivities start in three hours, and attendance is mandatory.’ He paused, glancing down at his gifts he’d brought. ‘I also brought you some tea,’ he added, ‘unrelated.’

At Gateau’s final question, Adriano took a step back to appraise the barista’s clothing situation. ‘I think you look great!’ He signed, before quickly correcting himself to ‘I mean, your outfit looks great. For the occasion. It’s fancy. You…’ He’d really managed to get himself in a nice pickle here, hadn’t he. ‘Your outfit always looks nice, so I’m sure it won’t be any trouble for you to come dressed in that.’ Nailed it.

Dapper Adriano
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Yun-Jin watched as Ji-Woon prepped the food. It was mesmerizing- to the point that she almost forgot that she was also going to help him cook. As if she could even compare to this show he was putting on. But, she had to help. She suggested it anyways.

"Oh- Yeah, I almost forgot." She grabbed what meat she could and seasoned and prepped it as well, occasionally checking to see if he was watching her. The last thing she needed was him judging her on how she did anything. "Did you want me to cook it as well?"

Even though she was a fire dragon, she never really used her magic. It wasn't needed when she basically had everything handed to her. But, she could use this chance to use it. Since the fire, she was reluctant on using any of her magic. It took her bands lives and almost took Ji-Woon, too. It wasn't her fault, but she was afraid the fire would only remind him of the tragic event.

But, they were only cooking food anyways. It wasn't like something so small could upset him. Maybe she was thinking too hard on this. So, she started the fire herself, hoping it wouldn't burn anything they were cooking. She wanted this to be perfectly done, and it seemed to end up that way.

edit: adding my vote lol
Yun-Jin votes for Dioramos
Yun-Jin watched as Ji-Woon prepped the food. It was mesmerizing- to the point that she almost forgot that she was also going to help him cook. As if she could even compare to this show he was putting on. But, she had to help. She suggested it anyways.

"Oh- Yeah, I almost forgot." She grabbed what meat she could and seasoned and prepped it as well, occasionally checking to see if he was watching her. The last thing she needed was him judging her on how she did anything. "Did you want me to cook it as well?"

Even though she was a fire dragon, she never really used her magic. It wasn't needed when she basically had everything handed to her. But, she could use this chance to use it. Since the fire, she was reluctant on using any of her magic. It took her bands lives and almost took Ji-Woon, too. It wasn't her fault, but she was afraid the fire would only remind him of the tragic event.

But, they were only cooking food anyways. It wasn't like something so small could upset him. Maybe she was thinking too hard on this. So, she started the fire herself, hoping it wouldn't burn anything they were cooking. She wanted this to be perfectly done, and it seemed to end up that way.

edit: adding my vote lol
Yun-Jin votes for Dioramos
bE4CAAO.gif She/her | Fr +2
limp biskrit breakstuff
Elf bowling
Altair was pacing slowly inside the clan's town hall, making sure everything was optimal. He had finished his own duties earlier, and decided that it was for the best to wait inside until it was time for the banquet. Dioramos insisted that he would take care of everything else, and to the mild surprise of Altair, he did. Apparently the leader had planned all this for a long time, and it showed. He couldn't say that it was one of the fanciest works he admired, but it was very carefully done. The large hall had been already decorated, according to Dioramos' tastes.

There was a section reserved for the presents. It seemed that the host expected to receive a considerate sum from his clanmates. Altair had already prepared a stash of gemstones, great for the money-loving dragon. He didn't mind to part with them, after all, it was but only a mere value to him (Not that Dio already knew). It saved him on having to part or think of a better gift. He prefered to have it all prepared beforehand.

The skydancer glanced to the large table in the center. Primarely, the feast consisted in meat, as it was clearly the food of choice of the imperial. Even so, there were other options for the non-carnivores, to avoid further complains.

Still, the second-in-command was wondering about the most obvious intrigue- why hasn't Dioramos, the main protagonist of today, showed himself yet?. He had spoke earlier with him, and while he was clearly having a good mood, he explained with glint in his eyes that he had 'something important that must be adressed' and then asked Altair to check the main hall and to wait for the guests.

So, there he was, acting like some sort of butler, waiting for the guests' arrival. But what good would that do if Dioramos didn't appear? The clock was ticking, almost noon, and no signals.

Actually....there was something else to add to the situation. In the last days, the leader was behaving rather strangely. He often went to other places, not marked safe by the territory map, and was seen hiding something in a particular place (what it was-he didn't know). He added more taxes as time passed but for some reason there was a period of inactivity of his part. Crowley relayed this info to Altair in one of its outings. Obviously, this was a kept secret as the skydancer didn't confront him. He played his usual serious advisor, with the birthday as the perfect excuse to divert attention. Was it wrong to spy on him? Perhaps, but at the end of the day, it did bring some benefits. He relished in information, after all.

As if in cue, Altair's antennas glowed, tensing for a moment. He opened the main door, and with it, a rather snowed Crowley announced his presence. He closed the doors while his familiar went to his shoulder.

"Tell me."

As Crowley cawed, glad to be inside the building, Altair nodded.

"Very well. So they're gathering outside. Hopefully we'll cross everyone from the list."

He huffed "Since Dioramos is getting late, I'll let them in." With luck, they didn't forget the dress code or more importantly, the gifts.

Altair opened the doors, stepping outside to check on the dragons that were present, unaware at that moment that a few of them were concerned about something that happened during the night...

About his clothes:

Altair had dressed accordingly, adorning his body with the most finest clothes he possessed. The green hue contrasted well with his body's eldritch and flint skin and accentuated his nature eyes. He also decorated his wings with help of his magic, the harmless thorns adjusting to his form. For the last touch, he put on some darksteel glasses, just for the aesthetics.

Elegant Altair

Altair votes for Dioramos (just to mention it for now)

Altair was pacing slowly inside the clan's town hall, making sure everything was optimal. He had finished his own duties earlier, and decided that it was for the best to wait inside until it was time for the banquet. Dioramos insisted that he would take care of everything else, and to the mild surprise of Altair, he did. Apparently the leader had planned all this for a long time, and it showed. He couldn't say that it was one of the fanciest works he admired, but it was very carefully done. The large hall had been already decorated, according to Dioramos' tastes.

There was a section reserved for the presents. It seemed that the host expected to receive a considerate sum from his clanmates. Altair had already prepared a stash of gemstones, great for the money-loving dragon. He didn't mind to part with them, after all, it was but only a mere value to him (Not that Dio already knew). It saved him on having to part or think of a better gift. He prefered to have it all prepared beforehand.

The skydancer glanced to the large table in the center. Primarely, the feast consisted in meat, as it was clearly the food of choice of the imperial. Even so, there were other options for the non-carnivores, to avoid further complains.

Still, the second-in-command was wondering about the most obvious intrigue- why hasn't Dioramos, the main protagonist of today, showed himself yet?. He had spoke earlier with him, and while he was clearly having a good mood, he explained with glint in his eyes that he had 'something important that must be adressed' and then asked Altair to check the main hall and to wait for the guests.

So, there he was, acting like some sort of butler, waiting for the guests' arrival. But what good would that do if Dioramos didn't appear? The clock was ticking, almost noon, and no signals.

Actually....there was something else to add to the situation. In the last days, the leader was behaving rather strangely. He often went to other places, not marked safe by the territory map, and was seen hiding something in a particular place (what it was-he didn't know). He added more taxes as time passed but for some reason there was a period of inactivity of his part. Crowley relayed this info to Altair in one of its outings. Obviously, this was a kept secret as the skydancer didn't confront him. He played his usual serious advisor, with the birthday as the perfect excuse to divert attention. Was it wrong to spy on him? Perhaps, but at the end of the day, it did bring some benefits. He relished in information, after all.

As if in cue, Altair's antennas glowed, tensing for a moment. He opened the main door, and with it, a rather snowed Crowley announced his presence. He closed the doors while his familiar went to his shoulder.

"Tell me."

As Crowley cawed, glad to be inside the building, Altair nodded.

"Very well. So they're gathering outside. Hopefully we'll cross everyone from the list."

He huffed "Since Dioramos is getting late, I'll let them in." With luck, they didn't forget the dress code or more importantly, the gifts.

Altair opened the doors, stepping outside to check on the dragons that were present, unaware at that moment that a few of them were concerned about something that happened during the night...

About his clothes:

Altair had dressed accordingly, adorning his body with the most finest clothes he possessed. The green hue contrasted well with his body's eldritch and flint skin and accentuated his nature eyes. He also decorated his wings with help of his magic, the harmless thorns adjusting to his form. For the last touch, he put on some darksteel glasses, just for the aesthetics.

Elegant Altair

Altair votes for Dioramos (just to mention it for now)

The door was opening. Polaris squinted, seeing Dioramos absolutely nowhere. Instead, a rather vexed-looking Altair. So he hadn't shown up, eh? Whatever.

She flicked a gloved claw in the direction of the statue and picked up the letter, internally smirking at its contents, before entering the place proper. "Good afternoon," she greeted, fake smile already back on. Well, it wasn't to the same scale as the Academy, but manners were manners and they obviously mattered. "Where are we keeping the gifts?" she gestured to the statue directly behind her, which was currently catching the light in quite an impressive manner.

Well, if TDL (Their Dear Leader) wouldn't even deign to show up for his own birthday, then there wasn't any point coming her, was there? She could be out there entertaining the kids with snowdragons... but whatever.
The door was opening. Polaris squinted, seeing Dioramos absolutely nowhere. Instead, a rather vexed-looking Altair. So he hadn't shown up, eh? Whatever.

She flicked a gloved claw in the direction of the statue and picked up the letter, internally smirking at its contents, before entering the place proper. "Good afternoon," she greeted, fake smile already back on. Well, it wasn't to the same scale as the Academy, but manners were manners and they obviously mattered. "Where are we keeping the gifts?" she gestured to the statue directly behind her, which was currently catching the light in quite an impressive manner.

Well, if TDL (Their Dear Leader) wouldn't even deign to show up for his own birthday, then there wasn't any point coming her, was there? She could be out there entertaining the kids with snowdragons... but whatever.
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Back in his full body suit, the golem was putting the finishing touches on his gift. ?

Nearly... nearly... bit to the left... done.

Glittering gold arranged satisfactorily on the statue, Clay dipped the pointed paintbrush into his jar of water, and smoothed out the last piece of foil with the tip. With a quick touch of Earth magic, the thin metal straightened and sealed itself over the sculpture.

Finally, the child went outside onto the porch with a metal canister shaped like a crayon—iron and copper, his senses told him. Pointing the canister's sharper end away from him, he used a nearby pebble to poke a hole in the carpenter wax seal.

Immediately, a cloud of Wind-magic-compressed mist sprayed out of the canister. Clay geokinetically levitated the sculpture to give it a long douse in the varnish, making sure to cover all the small details and fine pieces of foil. It wouldn't do for the gift to scratch off, after all. He quickly replugged the canister with some more wax compound (really just sticky webbing and a small amount of glowing ember to keep it all pliable).

It was done!

Now to get changed (again) and go to the feast.

Clay mechanically votes for Dioramos
Back in his full body suit, the golem was putting the finishing touches on his gift. ?

Nearly... nearly... bit to the left... done.

Glittering gold arranged satisfactorily on the statue, Clay dipped the pointed paintbrush into his jar of water, and smoothed out the last piece of foil with the tip. With a quick touch of Earth magic, the thin metal straightened and sealed itself over the sculpture.

Finally, the child went outside onto the porch with a metal canister shaped like a crayon—iron and copper, his senses told him. Pointing the canister's sharper end away from him, he used a nearby pebble to poke a hole in the carpenter wax seal.

Immediately, a cloud of Wind-magic-compressed mist sprayed out of the canister. Clay geokinetically levitated the sculpture to give it a long douse in the varnish, making sure to cover all the small details and fine pieces of foil. It wouldn't do for the gift to scratch off, after all. He quickly replugged the canister with some more wax compound (really just sticky webbing and a small amount of glowing ember to keep it all pliable).

It was done!

Now to get changed (again) and go to the feast.

Clay mechanically votes for Dioramos
Aurum woke up very early today. He had heard there was a party going on, and you know..he loves parties!
He believed it was today, so he put on a very pretty outfit and prepared a gift. The gift was very pretty as well.
He ran out, seeing if other dragons were awake. A party! So fun.

He dosen't know it, but he votes for Dioramos.
Aurum woke up very early today. He had heard there was a party going on, and you know..he loves parties!
He believed it was today, so he put on a very pretty outfit and prepared a gift. The gift was very pretty as well.
He ran out, seeing if other dragons were awake. A party! So fun.

He dosen't know it, but he votes for Dioramos.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 443 444