Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 437 438
Ricordea took the movement from Strike as a sign to gently pat them on the back. If that was even possible. If not, that pat would look more like Ricordea trying to smooth out aer wings. They've seen dragons do this to their hatchlings after a leviathan attack. She never understood how it helped. It was just a touch after all. Was there some sort of transfer of energy? A spell perhaps?

She couldn't tell what it was. But she tried it anyway.

Then, she looked to Pyotr.

"...ah. We could...set him down, on an altar of sorts. Maybe...set a cloth over him? A nice one....." Ricordea tried to think of anything that wasn't burying Mei. "Well it's... it's all up to Strike, yes? This is aer sibling after all. I'll wait for aer input."

Ricordea's experiences in Leviathan hunting were varied. Some triumphant, some...not so triumphant. Warriors had tried to take down the Leviathans she took down relatively easily. They failed, they died, they had to be set off with a warrior's burial. Sometimes even by sea. Sometimes they were put under a cloth and laid to rest that way. Sometimes it was underground. Those ones usually ended in loved ones scraping at the ground afterwards wanting the dragon they cared for back.

They never did come back.

As terrible as it sounded, the skydancer never understood.

Why care so much? Was there some sort of benefit to caring? A reward? Was it a relationship where both parties received things they wanted? Of course, she understood the value of life. It was very important. She hated seeing people hurt, not to mention dead.

She did not know why she felt this way.

When she awoke with no memory, she woke feeling different emotions, emotions she didn't understand.

She saved people, even people she didn't know, but she didn't... care. Did she? It may have been in her blood to protect, but to care? She would make sure nobody would die, but its not like she saved them because she had an attachment. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

So why now? They didn't seem to know their sibling all that well, but they mourned. They barely knew Mei for long, but they felt sadness and anger upon finding out the dragon perished.

Why were these things so hard?

Wouldn't it be easier to forget how to feel?

Why was that not taken away from her?
Ricordea took the movement from Strike as a sign to gently pat them on the back. If that was even possible. If not, that pat would look more like Ricordea trying to smooth out aer wings. They've seen dragons do this to their hatchlings after a leviathan attack. She never understood how it helped. It was just a touch after all. Was there some sort of transfer of energy? A spell perhaps?

She couldn't tell what it was. But she tried it anyway.

Then, she looked to Pyotr.

"...ah. We could...set him down, on an altar of sorts. Maybe...set a cloth over him? A nice one....." Ricordea tried to think of anything that wasn't burying Mei. "Well it's... it's all up to Strike, yes? This is aer sibling after all. I'll wait for aer input."

Ricordea's experiences in Leviathan hunting were varied. Some triumphant, some...not so triumphant. Warriors had tried to take down the Leviathans she took down relatively easily. They failed, they died, they had to be set off with a warrior's burial. Sometimes even by sea. Sometimes they were put under a cloth and laid to rest that way. Sometimes it was underground. Those ones usually ended in loved ones scraping at the ground afterwards wanting the dragon they cared for back.

They never did come back.

As terrible as it sounded, the skydancer never understood.

Why care so much? Was there some sort of benefit to caring? A reward? Was it a relationship where both parties received things they wanted? Of course, she understood the value of life. It was very important. She hated seeing people hurt, not to mention dead.

She did not know why she felt this way.

When she awoke with no memory, she woke feeling different emotions, emotions she didn't understand.

She saved people, even people she didn't know, but she didn't... care. Did she? It may have been in her blood to protect, but to care? She would make sure nobody would die, but its not like she saved them because she had an attachment. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

So why now? They didn't seem to know their sibling all that well, but they mourned. They barely knew Mei for long, but they felt sadness and anger upon finding out the dragon perished.

Why were these things so hard?

Wouldn't it be easier to forget how to feel?

Why was that not taken away from her?
giphy.gif
The feeling of the larger dragon's tail against her side was oddly comforting, and she lets out a soft purr at the sensation, leaning into it briefly before refocusing on what he says to her. "I'm glad I can be of some help in these uncertain times... I'm grateful daily that you and I have remained safe, though as our numbers dwindle, I fear that it's only a matter of time before one of us..." She trails off, her fur bristling the slightest bit at the thought, then shakes her head a bit vigorously to clear it away.

"Tea would be lovely," she finally tells him, diverting away from that topic entirely. While she had seen the shifting eyes toward her, there were none toward Andiron, and that troubled her. If she were to be exiled, then... "Would you leave with me?" she suddenly asks him, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously. "If I were to be exiled. Would you accompany me in leaving this place?" Her paws knead at the round below them, and she peers up at him. "Exile would ensure my safety, but you... you would be left behind to the killer hiding among our ranks. While I can't go against the will of our companions and stay, I... I find it difficult to consider leaving you to such a horrendous fate."
The feeling of the larger dragon's tail against her side was oddly comforting, and she lets out a soft purr at the sensation, leaning into it briefly before refocusing on what he says to her. "I'm glad I can be of some help in these uncertain times... I'm grateful daily that you and I have remained safe, though as our numbers dwindle, I fear that it's only a matter of time before one of us..." She trails off, her fur bristling the slightest bit at the thought, then shakes her head a bit vigorously to clear it away.

"Tea would be lovely," she finally tells him, diverting away from that topic entirely. While she had seen the shifting eyes toward her, there were none toward Andiron, and that troubled her. If she were to be exiled, then... "Would you leave with me?" she suddenly asks him, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously. "If I were to be exiled. Would you accompany me in leaving this place?" Her paws knead at the round below them, and she peers up at him. "Exile would ensure my safety, but you... you would be left behind to the killer hiding among our ranks. While I can't go against the will of our companions and stay, I... I find it difficult to consider leaving you to such a horrendous fate."
KreseKaleiSign.png
The imperial nods, starting to busy himself with tea. It was a comforting feeling and for a moment he was reminded of his home with Five and Carcarus. He could almost imagine the Skydancer watching the leaves seep through the water and change colour and almost hear the Pearlcatcher's statement. "It looks like blood you two. You are literally drinking leaf blood." He chuckled at the thought, bringing the newly brewed tea and crumbling biscuits on a plate to Eira, setting the two down in front of her.

"Go.. with you?"

He blinked at the opportunity to go home. On the one paw, he could show Eira where he lived, his home kingdom. His library there was far superior to this one. In fact, this library would pale in comparison to the humongous swath of books adorned throughout his library at home. Home, with his partner and boyfriend.

On the other paw, had he completed his mission? He'd gained information, yes, but was it enough?

He shook his head of the thought and then turned to Eira, "If you are exiled, I will go with you. We can go back to Camelot together, or your home.. or we could visit both!"
The imperial nods, starting to busy himself with tea. It was a comforting feeling and for a moment he was reminded of his home with Five and Carcarus. He could almost imagine the Skydancer watching the leaves seep through the water and change colour and almost hear the Pearlcatcher's statement. "It looks like blood you two. You are literally drinking leaf blood." He chuckled at the thought, bringing the newly brewed tea and crumbling biscuits on a plate to Eira, setting the two down in front of her.

"Go.. with you?"

He blinked at the opportunity to go home. On the one paw, he could show Eira where he lived, his home kingdom. His library there was far superior to this one. In fact, this library would pale in comparison to the humongous swath of books adorned throughout his library at home. Home, with his partner and boyfriend.

On the other paw, had he completed his mission? He'd gained information, yes, but was it enough?

He shook his head of the thought and then turned to Eira, "If you are exiled, I will go with you. We can go back to Camelot together, or your home.. or we could visit both!"
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Krovavaya was unsure of herself...for the first time in awhile. While she outwardly blamed her clan mates for voting the wrong person several times she too ridiculed herself for not being able to pick them out. Her next fear was that the clan would turn on her. She had to choose right this time

Krovavaya votes for Eira
Krovavaya was unsure of herself...for the first time in awhile. While she outwardly blamed her clan mates for voting the wrong person several times she too ridiculed herself for not being able to pick them out. Her next fear was that the clan would turn on her. She had to choose right this time

Krovavaya votes for Eira
After a few hours of seeking respite in the woods--at some times journaling, and at other times doing nothing--Mana reluctantly stood up to go home and back to her den.

Oh her way there, she passed Meilee and Snakestrike's place. Her mind and body were both weary, and she felt as if she could barely stand, but... she realized that she had forgotten to craft a memorial poem piece for Meilee. This time Mana would try to make it extra special, since his sibling was still alive and she knew him a slight bit better than the others-- albeit from only seeing him very occasionally here and there over the past few weeks.

Lowering her head with an exhaustion quite unbefitting a dragon of her age, the young Pearlcatcher sat down a little ways away from the other dragons, leaning carefully against the wall and beginning to write. Her head was spinning. She didn't normally push herself this hard. Some tea would probably help, back home... She shook her head and gripped her quill tighter.

No. Keep writing.
After a few hours of seeking respite in the woods--at some times journaling, and at other times doing nothing--Mana reluctantly stood up to go home and back to her den.

Oh her way there, she passed Meilee and Snakestrike's place. Her mind and body were both weary, and she felt as if she could barely stand, but... she realized that she had forgotten to craft a memorial poem piece for Meilee. This time Mana would try to make it extra special, since his sibling was still alive and she knew him a slight bit better than the others-- albeit from only seeing him very occasionally here and there over the past few weeks.

Lowering her head with an exhaustion quite unbefitting a dragon of her age, the young Pearlcatcher sat down a little ways away from the other dragons, leaning carefully against the wall and beginning to write. Her head was spinning. She didn't normally push herself this hard. Some tea would probably help, back home... She shook her head and gripped her quill tighter.

No. Keep writing.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
His sibling cradles him softly,
Like a hatchling off to sleep.
May his dreams be ones of peaceful rest,
His slumber soft and deep.

Brought to the ground
By a vile Serpent's strike,
The sibling is after him pining.
But it was a life well lived,
A rest well sought,
A soul bright and shining.

Do not fear, sibling near,
You see, it's a bit like this:
A good book you read from start to end,
Indeed! a book you'll miss.

The story is well-written and quite gripping,
The characters witty and dear.
And as you slowly turn each page,
You approach the end with a tear.

You realize you do not want it to finish,
With all these characters you have known.
The loose ends are tied, mysteries solved,
And you can see how much they've grown.

But all good things must draw to an end,
And sadly, this is the way life goes.
Finishing the story is always bittersweet,
Yet for every thorn there is a rose.

Ah, indeed, you must close this book,
But in your heart, remember!
The fond memories you've had along the way,
The adventures of every member.

And as you turn this page-to-last,
You begin to realize, why! it was only one.
A story starting off a glorious series,
With many books to come.

Mana had utterly lost herself in writing, her claws dancing across the page. She paused only briefly to dip her quill into the inkwell, and worked quickly until the poem was done.

There. She was finished. The Pearlcatcher carefully ran her claws across the page near the spine of the book, neatly tearing off the page with the poem on it.

Standing up, Mana searched around for a proper place to put it. The window next to her seemed to be cracked open slightly, so she discreetly slipped the paper with the poem through. It was untitled, unlike most of her works. Strike seemed too busy to notice now, but perhaps the Skydancer would later, when entering the den.

Exhaling heavily, Mana turned around and began to trudge home, her energy almost completely sapped. Her wings almost dragged on the grass as she walked, and Doux flew alongside worriedly.

Once finally home(? … Was this her home? She missed Reiptil), Mana collapsed in her bedding, her thoughts swirling around confusingly and giving her a severe headache. She was too exhausted to even prepare tea for herself, so she opted for a nap instead.

Goodnight, world.

Mana changes her vote to Krovavaya
His sibling cradles him softly,
Like a hatchling off to sleep.
May his dreams be ones of peaceful rest,
His slumber soft and deep.

Brought to the ground
By a vile Serpent's strike,
The sibling is after him pining.
But it was a life well lived,
A rest well sought,
A soul bright and shining.

Do not fear, sibling near,
You see, it's a bit like this:
A good book you read from start to end,
Indeed! a book you'll miss.

The story is well-written and quite gripping,
The characters witty and dear.
And as you slowly turn each page,
You approach the end with a tear.

You realize you do not want it to finish,
With all these characters you have known.
The loose ends are tied, mysteries solved,
And you can see how much they've grown.

But all good things must draw to an end,
And sadly, this is the way life goes.
Finishing the story is always bittersweet,
Yet for every thorn there is a rose.

Ah, indeed, you must close this book,
But in your heart, remember!
The fond memories you've had along the way,
The adventures of every member.

And as you turn this page-to-last,
You begin to realize, why! it was only one.
A story starting off a glorious series,
With many books to come.

Mana had utterly lost herself in writing, her claws dancing across the page. She paused only briefly to dip her quill into the inkwell, and worked quickly until the poem was done.

There. She was finished. The Pearlcatcher carefully ran her claws across the page near the spine of the book, neatly tearing off the page with the poem on it.

Standing up, Mana searched around for a proper place to put it. The window next to her seemed to be cracked open slightly, so she discreetly slipped the paper with the poem through. It was untitled, unlike most of her works. Strike seemed too busy to notice now, but perhaps the Skydancer would later, when entering the den.

Exhaling heavily, Mana turned around and began to trudge home, her energy almost completely sapped. Her wings almost dragged on the grass as she walked, and Doux flew alongside worriedly.

Once finally home(? … Was this her home? She missed Reiptil), Mana collapsed in her bedding, her thoughts swirling around confusingly and giving her a severe headache. She was too exhausted to even prepare tea for herself, so she opted for a nap instead.

Goodnight, world.

Mana changes her vote to Krovavaya
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Murmuring a quiet “thank you” as Andiron presents her with the tea and biscuits, she studies the imperial carefully as he debates her request, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously as she anticipates his answer. Was she too forward? While she was rather fond of the shy librarian, and he had expressed an appreciation for her companionship, asking him to leave behind this clan may have been too great of a request...

...and then he agrees, and she instinctively perks up, her tail thumping against the ground in a pleased manner. I won’t have to leave you behind to a killer... thank goodness. “I would be happy to visit your home,” she quickly assures him, kneading the ground with her paws before delicate picking up a biscuit to crunch on. “I’ve never had much of a place to truly consider home... and I’m sure there are dragons waiting back Camelot that will be happy to see you.”

Eira changes her vote from Mana to Krovavaya
Murmuring a quiet “thank you” as Andiron presents her with the tea and biscuits, she studies the imperial carefully as he debates her request, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously as she anticipates his answer. Was she too forward? While she was rather fond of the shy librarian, and he had expressed an appreciation for her companionship, asking him to leave behind this clan may have been too great of a request...

...and then he agrees, and she instinctively perks up, her tail thumping against the ground in a pleased manner. I won’t have to leave you behind to a killer... thank goodness. “I would be happy to visit your home,” she quickly assures him, kneading the ground with her paws before delicate picking up a biscuit to crunch on. “I’ve never had much of a place to truly consider home... and I’m sure there are dragons waiting back Camelot that will be happy to see you.”

Eira changes her vote from Mana to Krovavaya
KreseKaleiSign.png
Voting has been closed! Please wait for the exile and do not post until it's posted.
Voting has been closed! Please wait for the exile and do not post until it's posted.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][size=6][b][u][emoji=sun]The Evening[emoji=sun][/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=The Exile] [center][emoji=torch] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=torch][/center] The Clan had a horrible, horrible morning to start the day with. Tensions and emotions ran high, and the dragons who remained desperately tried to gather whatever clues they had. Their suspicions fell upon two dragons: Eira and Mana, each with their own reasons. As the day creeped towards yet another end, however, many dragons turned towards Krovavaya instead. The Fae had been strangely quiet and unparticipative in the Clan’s discussions thus far, and that alone was a source of suspicion. Ji-Woon stepped forward again, just as he’d done for the past two days, and proclaimed Krovavaya’s sentence. By the time night fell, the Fae had left, all traces of her ever being in the Clan gone along with her. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]Yet another innocent clanmate down…[/b] [u]Krovavaya was a Civilian.[/u] [emoji=comment]The Nighttime starts now. Guard and Killer PM me with who you want to guard (Guards) or kill (Killer). Seer and Magist can PM me as well, if applicable. And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]here[/url]! [emoji=subscription update]@Ragsy @SoaringFlame @Daxcy @Winterrox66 @Foxfires29 @Peanutbuttergay @YumeKozume13 @HolyShipper @CryMich @Relics @craftbaobao2 @Orodruin @Arilia @Silversong92 @MediaeLycan @creationsWrath [quote=Current Allegiances] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/210501/a3d49656c4f0d79d0c65bd92f71ce037.png[/img][/center] [emoji=gold crown size=1][b]Leader:[/b] Ji-Woon | Male | Wildclaw | Ragsy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/553#post_47364988]Link[/url] [emoji=gold tiara size=1][b]Queen:[/b] [s]Moyashi | Female | Nocturne | SoaringFlame | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/555#post_47393816]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=silver crown size=1][b]Ex-Leader:[/b] [s]Radman | Male | Spiral | Daxcy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/553#post_47365367]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=ceramic jar size=1][b]Keeper:[/b] Eira | Female | Gaoler | Winterrox66 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/557#post_47413844]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][b]Warrior:[/b] Pyotr | Male | Skydancer | Foxfires29 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366084]Link[/url] [emoji=apparel helm size=1][b]Monster Hunter:[/b] Ricordea | Non-binary | Skydancer | Peanutbuttergay | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47365772]Link[/url] [emoji=black gem size=1][b]Assassin:[/b] [s]Kitana | Male | Pearlcatcher | YumeKozume13 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366727]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=wing size=1][b]Retired Fighter:[/b] [s]Meilee | Male | Mirror | HolyShipper | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/555#post_47375413]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=wizard hat size=1][b]Witch:[/b] [s]Krovavaya | Female | Fae | CryMich | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/553#post_47364959]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=red vial size=1][b]Necromancer:[/b] Serpentstrike | Non-binary | Skydancer | Relics | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47367156]Link[/url] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][b]Prankster:[/b] [s]Kokichi | Male | Imperial | craftbaobao2 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366597]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=mystery bag size=1][b]Smuggler:[/b] [s]Nimthiriel "Nim" O'Sialia | Agender | Gaoler | Orodruin | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47373857]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][b]News Reporter:[/b] [s]Thelxiope | Demigirl | Pearlcatcher | Arilia | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366477]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=phoenix feather size=1][b]Poet: [/b] Mana | Female | Pearlcatcher | Silversong92 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/555#post_47378210]Link[/url] [emoji=book size=1][b]Librarian:[/b] Andiron | Male | Imperial | MediaeLycan | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47367037]Link[/url] [ 2 female // 3 male // 2 non-binary // 7 total ] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> [s]Thelxiope[/s], Ricordea [s]Kokichi[/s] x Serpentstrike -> None ? x ? -> [s]Kitana[/s], Ji-Woon ? x ? -> Serpentstrike, [s]Meilee[/s] [/quote]
The Evening
The Exile wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Clan had a horrible, horrible morning to start the day with. Tensions and emotions ran high, and the dragons who remained desperately tried to gather whatever clues they had. Their suspicions fell upon two dragons: Eira and Mana, each with their own reasons.

As the day creeped towards yet another end, however, many dragons turned towards Krovavaya instead. The Fae had been strangely quiet and unparticipative in the Clan’s discussions thus far, and that alone was a source of suspicion.

Ji-Woon stepped forward again, just as he’d done for the past two days, and proclaimed Krovavaya’s sentence. By the time night fell, the Fae had left, all traces of her ever being in the Clan gone along with her.

Yet another innocent clanmate down…
Krovavaya was a Civilian.

The Nighttime starts now. Guard and Killer PM me with who you want to guard (Guards) or kill (Killer). Seer and Magist can PM me as well, if applicable.
And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so here!

@Ragsy @SoaringFlame @Daxcy @Winterrox66 @Foxfires29 @Peanutbuttergay @YumeKozume13 @HolyShipper @CryMich @Relics @craftbaobao2 @Orodruin @Arilia @Silversong92 @MediaeLycan @creationsWrath

Current Allegiances wrote:
a3d49656c4f0d79d0c65bd92f71ce037.png

Leader:
Ji-Woon | Male | Wildclaw | Ragsy | Link

Queen:
Moyashi | Female | Nocturne | SoaringFlame | Link

Ex-Leader:
Radman | Male | Spiral | Daxcy | Link

Keeper:
Eira | Female | Gaoler | Winterrox66 | Link

Warrior:
Pyotr | Male | Skydancer | Foxfires29 | Link

Monster Hunter:
Ricordea | Non-binary | Skydancer | Peanutbuttergay | Link

Assassin:
Kitana | Male | Pearlcatcher | YumeKozume13 | Link

Retired Fighter:
Meilee | Male | Mirror | HolyShipper | Link

Witch:
Krovavaya | Female | Fae | CryMich | Link

Necromancer:
Serpentstrike | Non-binary | Skydancer | Relics | Link

Prankster:
Kokichi | Male | Imperial | craftbaobao2 | Link

Smuggler:
Nimthiriel "Nim" O'Sialia | Agender | Gaoler | Orodruin | Link

News Reporter:
Thelxiope | Demigirl | Pearlcatcher | Arilia | Link

Poet:
Mana | Female | Pearlcatcher | Silversong92 | Link

Librarian:
Andiron | Male | Imperial | MediaeLycan | Link

[ 2 female // 3 male // 2 non-binary // 7 total ]

Relations:
? x ?
-> Thelxiope, Ricordea

Kokichi x Serpentstrike
-> None

? x ?
-> Kitana, Ji-Woon

? x ?
-> Serpentstrike, Meilee
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][size=6][emoji=crescent moon 2][b][u]The Nighttime[/u][/b][emoji=crescent moon 2][/size][/center] [quote=The Revival] [center][emoji=rose] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=rose][/center] As night fell, a figure scurried quickly out of their den and made a beeline for the area outside the Clan’s main camp. Reaching a sizable clearing, they glanced around to make sure no one had followed them, before setting down the bag of supplies in their claws: a rolled-up scroll and a cane that belonged to a certain dragon. Setting the cane in the middle of the clearing, they took a few steps back and unfurled the scroll. It was covered in writing, but the paper itself was yellowed, indicating its age. “Let’s see if this thing I took from the library would work,” the dragon muttered to themselves. They had never tried this scroll’s spell before, but heard of the risks involved and decided to put a claw forward and try to help the Clan before everything got worse. Taking a deep breath, they started reading. As they muttered the spell, a dark-coloured mist swirled from the cane, and as they reached the last words, the mist took the distinctive shape of a Mirror whose scales were as black as the mist when they were… still alive. “So the scroll was right,” the dragon whispered to themselves, in awe of the magic. “A dragon’s spirit [i]is[/i] indeed attached to the item they carried around the most when they…” Pausing mid-sentence, they glanced up at the mist-dragon, who looked as shocked to be revived as they were, “Where am I?” “Meilee!” The dragon rushed up to the Mirror. “You’re finally here. I brought your spirit back using a necromancy scroll I found in Andiron’s library. You just gotta return back to your body, then I suppose… Serpentstrike will heal you?” The Mirror blinked back at the dragon, before looking down at his currently incorporeal claws, “Oh, is this real? I… I can go back?” “Yes!” The dragon nodded. “I trust you’ll be on our side, Meilee. You’ve always been helping us. The Clan needs you. ” They hesitated for a moment, before saying in a softer voice, “Serpentstrike needs you.” Meilee lowered his head for a few seconds, before looking in the direction of the Clan’s camp. He took a step in that direction, watching his strangely misty body move with him. The dragon picked up his cane, “I’ll put this back where I found it, so you can take it back tomorrow.” Smiling, Meilee answered, “Thank you.” [/quote] [quote=The Kill] [center][emoji=skull] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=skull][/center] The night was, once again, quiet. Well, not really, Andiron quickly realised. He awoke to sounds of scuffling a distance from his den, and when he turned to the space his familiar Sunset Lasher usually occupied, it was empty. Heading outside and following the source of the sound further from the rest of the dens, he was shocked to see his Sunset Lasher knocked out and restrained with vines. He rushed forward to try and untangle his familiar, but a movement at the corner of his eye caught his attention. A basket tumbled across the ground and stopped near his claws. Before he could react, a very angry green Emerald Striker sprung out of the basket and bit him on the arm. [i]Maybe this was what Meilee felt[/i], Andiron had a few seconds to think before he collapsed onto the ground, the venom holding down his body like lead. Something thick wrapped around his neck, and he felt the telltale bark-like surface and a few leaves against his scales before his throat started feeling tighter and his breath came short. When the large Imperial became motionless, the Killer let go of the vine and stepped aside. And suddenly, as if it was an impulsive consideration, they slashed his throat with their claws. Wiping the blood on the already stained soil, the Killer darted away into the night. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Andiron would be found a distance away from his den the next day, with his distressed Sunset Lasher and a few vines around him. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]More lures? More serpents?? More vines??? How surprising!!![/b] [u]Andiron was a Civilian.[/u] [tl;dr: The Killer snatched Andiron’s Sunset Lasher, luring Andiron outside. They then knocked over a basket containing an Emerald Striker towards Andiron, causing him to be bitten and infected with its venom. Then, they strangled him with a vine and cut his throat. ] [emoji=comment]The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325]here[/url] until The Voting ends. And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]here[/url]! [emoji=subscription update]@Ragsy @SoaringFlame @Daxcy @Winterrox66 @Foxfires29 @Peanutbuttergay @YumeKozume13 @HolyShipper @CryMich @Relics @craftbaobao2 @Orodruin @Arilia @Silversong92 @MediaeLycan @creationsWrath [quote=Current Allegiances] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/210501/a3d49656c4f0d79d0c65bd92f71ce037.png[/img][/center] [emoji=gold crown size=1][b]Leader:[/b] Ji-Woon | Male | Wildclaw | Ragsy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/553#post_47364988]Link[/url] [emoji=gold tiara size=1][b]Queen:[/b] [s]Moyashi | Female | Nocturne | SoaringFlame | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/555#post_47393816]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=silver crown size=1][b]Ex-Leader:[/b] [s]Radman | Male | Spiral | Daxcy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/553#post_47365367]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=ceramic jar size=1][b]Keeper:[/b] Eira | Female | Gaoler | Winterrox66 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/557#post_47413844]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][b]Warrior:[/b] Pyotr | Male | Skydancer | Foxfires29 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366084]Link[/url] [emoji=apparel helm size=1][b]Monster Hunter:[/b] Ricordea | Non-binary | Skydancer | Peanutbuttergay | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47365772]Link[/url] [emoji=black gem size=1][b]Assassin:[/b] [s]Kitana | Male | Pearlcatcher | YumeKozume13 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366727]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=wing size=1][b]Retired Fighter:[/b] Meilee | Male | Mirror | HolyShipper | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/555#post_47375413]Link[/url] [emoji=wizard hat size=1][b]Witch:[/b] [s]Krovavaya | Female | Fae | CryMich | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/553#post_47364959]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=red vial size=1][b]Necromancer:[/b] Serpentstrike | Non-binary | Skydancer | Relics | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47367156]Link[/url] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][b]Prankster:[/b] [s]Kokichi | Male | Imperial | craftbaobao2 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366597]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=mystery bag size=1][b]Smuggler:[/b] [s]Nimthiriel "Nim" O'Sialia | Agender | Gaoler | Orodruin | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47373857]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][b]News Reporter:[/b] [s]Thelxiope | Demigirl | Pearlcatcher | Arilia | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47366477]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=phoenix feather size=1][b]Poet: [/b] Mana | Female | Pearlcatcher | Silversong92 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/555#post_47378210]Link[/url] [emoji=book size=1][b]Librarian:[/b] [s]Andiron | Male | Imperial | MediaeLycan | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/554#post_47367037]Link[/url][/s] [ 2 female // 3 male // 2 non-binary // 7 total ] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> [s]Thelxiope[/s], Ricordea [s]Kokichi[/s] x Serpentstrike -> None ? x ? -> [s]Kitana[/s], Ji-Woon ? x ? -> Serpentstrike, Meilee [/quote]
The Nighttime
The Revival wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
As night fell, a figure scurried quickly out of their den and made a beeline for the area outside the Clan’s main camp. Reaching a sizable clearing, they glanced around to make sure no one had followed them, before setting down the bag of supplies in their claws: a rolled-up scroll and a cane that belonged to a certain dragon.

Setting the cane in the middle of the clearing, they took a few steps back and unfurled the scroll. It was covered in writing, but the paper itself was yellowed, indicating its age.

“Let’s see if this thing I took from the library would work,” the dragon muttered to themselves. They had never tried this scroll’s spell before, but heard of the risks involved and decided to put a claw forward and try to help the Clan before everything got worse. Taking a deep breath, they started reading.

As they muttered the spell, a dark-coloured mist swirled from the cane, and as they reached the last words, the mist took the distinctive shape of a Mirror whose scales were as black as the mist when they were… still alive.

“So the scroll was right,” the dragon whispered to themselves, in awe of the magic. “A dragon’s spirit is indeed attached to the item they carried around the most when they…”

Pausing mid-sentence, they glanced up at the mist-dragon, who looked as shocked to be revived as they were, “Where am I?”

“Meilee!” The dragon rushed up to the Mirror. “You’re finally here. I brought your spirit back using a necromancy scroll I found in Andiron’s library. You just gotta return back to your body, then I suppose… Serpentstrike will heal you?”

The Mirror blinked back at the dragon, before looking down at his currently incorporeal claws, “Oh, is this real? I… I can go back?”

“Yes!” The dragon nodded. “I trust you’ll be on our side, Meilee. You’ve always been helping us. The Clan needs you. ” They hesitated for a moment, before saying in a softer voice, “Serpentstrike needs you.”

Meilee lowered his head for a few seconds, before looking in the direction of the Clan’s camp. He took a step in that direction, watching his strangely misty body move with him. The dragon picked up his cane, “I’ll put this back where I found it, so you can take it back tomorrow.”

Smiling, Meilee answered, “Thank you.”
The Kill wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The night was, once again, quiet. Well, not really, Andiron quickly realised. He awoke to sounds of scuffling a distance from his den, and when he turned to the space his familiar Sunset Lasher usually occupied, it was empty.

Heading outside and following the source of the sound further from the rest of the dens, he was shocked to see his Sunset Lasher knocked out and restrained with vines. He rushed forward to try and untangle his familiar, but a movement at the corner of his eye caught his attention. A basket tumbled across the ground and stopped near his claws. Before he could react, a very angry green Emerald Striker sprung out of the basket and bit him on the arm.

Maybe this was what Meilee felt, Andiron had a few seconds to think before he collapsed onto the ground, the venom holding down his body like lead. Something thick wrapped around his neck, and he felt the telltale bark-like surface and a few leaves against his scales before his throat started feeling tighter and his breath came short.

When the large Imperial became motionless, the Killer let go of the vine and stepped aside. And suddenly, as if it was an impulsive consideration, they slashed his throat with their claws. Wiping the blood on the already stained soil, the Killer darted away into the night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Andiron would be found a distance away from his den the next day, with his distressed Sunset Lasher and a few vines around him.

More lures? More serpents?? More vines??? How surprising!!!
Andiron was a Civilian.

[tl;dr: The Killer snatched Andiron’s Sunset Lasher, luring Andiron outside. They then knocked over a basket containing an Emerald Striker towards Andiron, causing him to be bitten and infected with its venom. Then, they strangled him with a vine and cut his throat. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the Killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so here!

@Ragsy @SoaringFlame @Daxcy @Winterrox66 @Foxfires29 @Peanutbuttergay @YumeKozume13 @HolyShipper @CryMich @Relics @craftbaobao2 @Orodruin @Arilia @Silversong92 @MediaeLycan @creationsWrath

Current Allegiances wrote:
a3d49656c4f0d79d0c65bd92f71ce037.png

Leader:
Ji-Woon | Male | Wildclaw | Ragsy | Link

Queen:
Moyashi | Female | Nocturne | SoaringFlame | Link

Ex-Leader:
Radman | Male | Spiral | Daxcy | Link

Keeper:
Eira | Female | Gaoler | Winterrox66 | Link

Warrior:
Pyotr | Male | Skydancer | Foxfires29 | Link