Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 437 438
Orchid slowly blinked his eyes open, groggily yawning. There was no point of doing anything. He would die eventually, and yet another dragon would be found dead...

Another dragon would be found dead.

He squeaked, jumping up out of his bed and dashing to get ready to go outside. He scrambled over mountains of paper and scrolls and flew towards the door, breathing heavily as he needed to try and find out who was the killer that was murdering them all.

The smell of burning wood blasted into his face, and he slowed down. Snowflake.

What... Dragon would be cruel enough to do such things? Had they no remorse, killing off clan mates who they had lived with for so long?

Orchid mechanically votes for Tanalah
Orchid slowly blinked his eyes open, groggily yawning. There was no point of doing anything. He would die eventually, and yet another dragon would be found dead...

Another dragon would be found dead.

He squeaked, jumping up out of his bed and dashing to get ready to go outside. He scrambled over mountains of paper and scrolls and flew towards the door, breathing heavily as he needed to try and find out who was the killer that was murdering them all.

The smell of burning wood blasted into his face, and he slowed down. Snowflake.

What... Dragon would be cruel enough to do such things? Had they no remorse, killing off clan mates who they had lived with for so long?

Orchid mechanically votes for Tanalah
IrbVsNE.png
"The only dragon here who is being paranoid is you, Tanalah." She said, voice unamused. She looked at her the same she looked at Slitherio and every other dragon she had met: Her normal resting face, but the continuous accusation day after day, after day, only actually now she grimaced.

"Lest you hide something from the rest of us that makes you so skittish, pinning the blame on us to conceal the truth." She continued, "Fearful that we may find out about it instead."

"After all, I do remember now that it was you who likes the scent of blood of those who have wronged you, is it not?" She gave a scrutinizing gaze.
"The only dragon here who is being paranoid is you, Tanalah." She said, voice unamused. She looked at her the same she looked at Slitherio and every other dragon she had met: Her normal resting face, but the continuous accusation day after day, after day, only actually now she grimaced.

"Lest you hide something from the rest of us that makes you so skittish, pinning the blame on us to conceal the truth." She continued, "Fearful that we may find out about it instead."

"After all, I do remember now that it was you who likes the scent of blood of those who have wronged you, is it not?" She gave a scrutinizing gaze.

yuh
"You're correct, but you haven't wronged me, although you're mighty close to changing that." Tanalah responds, her glowing eyes flaring up brightly in visible frustration.

"From day one, you've managed to avoid suspicion from all but me, instead forcing innocents out of the clan. Not a single one of my suspicions have been proven wrong, that's three less then you."

"On the other hand, you could be pulling the strings behind all of this. Both of us are warriors, both of us know how to fight. both of us could defend ourselves if need be. But the key difference between us is that I haven't brutally backstabbed several of my clanmates, I didn't murder them."

Tanalah takes to the sky and inhales her plague breath. "Your bloody legacy ends here." Today, you will leave the clan, one way or another."

Obviously, Tanalah switches her vote from Slitherio to Blackfrost.
"You're correct, but you haven't wronged me, although you're mighty close to changing that." Tanalah responds, her glowing eyes flaring up brightly in visible frustration.

"From day one, you've managed to avoid suspicion from all but me, instead forcing innocents out of the clan. Not a single one of my suspicions have been proven wrong, that's three less then you."

"On the other hand, you could be pulling the strings behind all of this. Both of us are warriors, both of us know how to fight. both of us could defend ourselves if need be. But the key difference between us is that I haven't brutally backstabbed several of my clanmates, I didn't murder them."

Tanalah takes to the sky and inhales her plague breath. "Your bloody legacy ends here." Today, you will leave the clan, one way or another."

Obviously, Tanalah switches her vote from Slitherio to Blackfrost.
toaster
Slitherio watched this all go down, until finally he tilted his head so it looked like a u turn. He wasn’t going to say anything, but this argument was leaving him confused, and chaos was becoming frightfully tiring.

“You’re going against Blackfrost? You know voting is all a shot in the dark anyways, regardless of how certain you may be?”

He hoped his voice was loud enough. Maybe it wasn’t, the dragons were pretty tall and he wasn’t the loudest speaker. He trotted up to them.

“You’re accusing your leader Tanalah. And even then, I’m not sure how such a big dragon can easily knock things over without crushing the entire den. Bit of a stretch, don’t you think? And coming from a neutral standpoint, you are being ridiculously paranoid, Blackfrost is right.”

He fiddled with his bag strap.

“Do you need a drink of something?”
Slitherio watched this all go down, until finally he tilted his head so it looked like a u turn. He wasn’t going to say anything, but this argument was leaving him confused, and chaos was becoming frightfully tiring.

“You’re going against Blackfrost? You know voting is all a shot in the dark anyways, regardless of how certain you may be?”

He hoped his voice was loud enough. Maybe it wasn’t, the dragons were pretty tall and he wasn’t the loudest speaker. He trotted up to them.

“You’re accusing your leader Tanalah. And even then, I’m not sure how such a big dragon can easily knock things over without crushing the entire den. Bit of a stretch, don’t you think? And coming from a neutral standpoint, you are being ridiculously paranoid, Blackfrost is right.”

He fiddled with his bag strap.

“Do you need a drink of something?”
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Tolkien stared grimly at the dead body. He had been strong friends with her, and now that she was dead, he could feel the rage in him coming out. Letting out a low growl, he went back to his den, scribbling on paper after paper. He knew the murderer is some small, swift, and cunning.
Having a sudden thought, he remembered the Spiral, Slitherio. He had kept going into his mind, and he seemed so likely. Tolkien already knew his decision.

Tolkien votes for Slitherio.
Tolkien stared grimly at the dead body. He had been strong friends with her, and now that she was dead, he could feel the rage in him coming out. Letting out a low growl, he went back to his den, scribbling on paper after paper. He knew the murderer is some small, swift, and cunning.
Having a sudden thought, he remembered the Spiral, Slitherio. He had kept going into his mind, and he seemed so likely. Tolkien already knew his decision.

Tolkien votes for Slitherio.
LMLA6wg.png
Scourge slowly blinked his eyes open as he woke up, well past noon or any decent time really. His chin had been resting on his desk as he had apparently fallen asleep while trying to sift through his records last night. Huffing to himself he stood and stretched, neck sending spasms of pain through him as he did so. Now that he was awake once more he got back to work, continuing to go through his scrolls and times for anything that could help him.

Scourge votes for Tanalah Mechanical
Scourge slowly blinked his eyes open as he woke up, well past noon or any decent time really. His chin had been resting on his desk as he had apparently fallen asleep while trying to sift through his records last night. Huffing to himself he stood and stretched, neck sending spasms of pain through him as he did so. Now that he was awake once more he got back to work, continuing to go through his scrolls and times for anything that could help him.

Scourge votes for Tanalah Mechanical
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
She huffs, "You say with certainty that it's me who's done these murders. There is no difference, you know? If you think that I'm the one to blame without proper evidence then I have all the rights to think the same about you." She said, her primal icy eyes squinted.

"I could say the same, that it's you who has been pulling the strings and setting things on fire." She continued, "You have the proper strength to do so, and you're smaller than me for some of these murders to work."

"May I remind you my weaknesses lie in sneaking around?" She gave a dry chuckle, "Oh, right, you don't, you've been covering your ears and closing your eyes whenever I tried to reason with you. Pretending that somehow, someway, despite Latte's death that clearly showed evidence that the murderer is everything but bad at that. Ignoring facts to be rid of me, one way or another."

"I am not stupid nor deaf, Tanalah."
She huffs, "You say with certainty that it's me who's done these murders. There is no difference, you know? If you think that I'm the one to blame without proper evidence then I have all the rights to think the same about you." She said, her primal icy eyes squinted.

"I could say the same, that it's you who has been pulling the strings and setting things on fire." She continued, "You have the proper strength to do so, and you're smaller than me for some of these murders to work."

"May I remind you my weaknesses lie in sneaking around?" She gave a dry chuckle, "Oh, right, you don't, you've been covering your ears and closing your eyes whenever I tried to reason with you. Pretending that somehow, someway, despite Latte's death that clearly showed evidence that the murderer is everything but bad at that. Ignoring facts to be rid of me, one way or another."

"I am not stupid nor deaf, Tanalah."

yuh
[center][size=6][emoji=crescent moon 2][b][u]The Nighttime[/u][/b][emoji=crescent moon 2][/size][/center] [quote=The Exile] [center][emoji=skull] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=skull][/center] That evening, tensions ran high. The remaining handful of dragons gathered in the centre of the Clan camp, with ruins scattered around them. Ruins that one of them had created. And the remaining dragons seemed to know who to choose. Blackwing and Slitherio’s names were mentioned once or twice, but ultimately the bulk of the suspicion fell onto Tanalah, the Banescale. She seemed jittery, demanding explanations from the rest of the Clan while insisting her own innocence. However, whatever attempts she tried to use proved futile. The Banescale doubled over, coughing, and the other dragons scrambled backwards in fear. There was no need for the panic though, for the mighty dragon collapsed onto the dusty ground. She blinked, raising a slow, ominous claw at Slitherio and croaking out some words. Then, her head thumped to the ground, never to raise again. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Tanalah’s strange death would go uninvestigated, but the unease remaining in the camp would cause the rest of the dragons to go their separate ways. [/quote] [emoji=comment][b]You found the killer in the nick of time![/b] [i]For the reason why Tanalah pointed at Slitherio, read the revealed roles below![/i] [emoji=subscription update]@nautilidaes @UnicornCrazy @YoukaiMinori @winterchant @Argathakul @ShadowWyvern15 @dontuworry @TumbleweedArmy @Bezonox @GoddessofCarries @SweetToothArt @GayScreeching @CryptikAngel @skittlebow @Moonmaw [quote=The Reveal] [center][emoji=magnifying glass]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=magnifying glass][/center] The Vengeful in this game was: Slitherio (played by skittlebow). The Magist in this game was: Tolkien (played by Bezonox). The Seer in this game was: Latte (played by ShadowWyvern15). The Witness in this game was: Scourge (played by GayScreeching). The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Lalitha (played by TumbleweedArmy) and Sirena (played by dontuworry). The three Guards in this game were: Orchid (played by CryptikAngel), Calavera (played by nautilidaes) and Blackfrost (YoukaiMinori). The Killer in this game was: Talanah (played by Argathakul). Here is what happened behind each Kill: First Kill (Latte’s Death): Tanalah chose to kill Latte first to snuff out the “light” of the Clan and the dragon that provided it. She could overpower Latte easily as she is larger than him. Witness Clue: There was a flash of blue captured by the lantern light in that instant the killer darted forward to knock it down. Second Kill (Lula’s Death): Tanalah used an excavator’s spear to kill Lula. She was able to defeat Lula due to Lula’s lack of fighting knowledge being a poet. Furthermore, the Imperial’s relatively large den gave more space for movement. Witness Clue: A blade in the shape of a thin arrowhead was found in the ruins of Lula's den, seeming to have broken off a weapon. Third Kill (Calavera’s Death): Tanalah chose to target Calavera to throw the Clan into anarchy. She chose to use noxious gas to knock out Calavera as due to Calavera’s small size, it would be easy to make her unconscious. Witness Clue: The ruins had a lingering bad odour that wasn't related to the fire. Fourth Kill (Snowflake's Death): Tanalah chose to target Snowflake for the same reasons as above, and also because Snowflake mentioned suspecting the Banescales. She struck indirectly to avoid any fighting with Snowflake. [/quote] ----- As with the previous games, I've made custom achievements for y'all! For all the players: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IX6tMcG.png[/img] For the players who survived till the end (Blackfrost, Seraphina, Tolkien, Scourge, Orchid and Slitherio): [img]https://i.imgur.com/fZF98sO.png[/img] For the Killer (Tanalah): [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y71Ysco.png[/img] Do note that [u]only the players of the fourteenth game of Killers in the Clan are allowed to use these[/u]. Each game will have its own custom achievements. :>
The Nighttime
The Exile wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
That evening, tensions ran high. The remaining handful of dragons gathered in the centre of the Clan camp, with ruins scattered around them. Ruins that one of them had created. And the remaining dragons seemed to know who to choose.

Blackwing and Slitherio’s names were mentioned once or twice, but ultimately the bulk of the suspicion fell onto Tanalah, the Banescale. She seemed jittery, demanding explanations from the rest of the Clan while insisting her own innocence. However, whatever attempts she tried to use proved futile.

The Banescale doubled over, coughing, and the other dragons scrambled backwards in fear. There was no need for the panic though, for the mighty dragon collapsed onto the dusty ground. She blinked, raising a slow, ominous claw at Slitherio and croaking out some words. Then, her head thumped to the ground, never to raise again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tanalah’s strange death would go uninvestigated, but the unease remaining in the camp would cause the rest of the dragons to go their separate ways.

You found the killer in the nick of time!
For the reason why Tanalah pointed at Slitherio, read the revealed roles below!

@nautilidaes @UnicornCrazy @YoukaiMinori @winterchant @Argathakul @ShadowWyvern15 @dontuworry @TumbleweedArmy @Bezonox @GoddessofCarries @SweetToothArt @GayScreeching @CryptikAngel @skittlebow @Moonmaw
The Reveal wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Vengeful in this game was: Slitherio (played by skittlebow).
The Magist in this game was: Tolkien (played by Bezonox).
The Seer in this game was: Latte (played by ShadowWyvern15).
The Witness in this game was: Scourge (played by GayScreeching).
The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Lalitha (played by TumbleweedArmy) and Sirena (played by dontuworry).
The three Guards in this game were: Orchid (played by CryptikAngel), Calavera (played by nautilidaes) and Blackfrost (YoukaiMinori).
The Killer in this game was: Talanah (played by Argathakul).

Here is what happened behind each Kill:

First Kill (Latte’s Death):
Tanalah chose to kill Latte first to snuff out the “light” of the Clan and the dragon that provided it. She could overpower Latte easily as she is larger than him.
Witness Clue: There was a flash of blue captured by the lantern light in that instant the killer darted forward to knock it down.

Second Kill (Lula’s Death):
Tanalah used an excavator’s spear to kill Lula. She was able to defeat Lula due to Lula’s lack of fighting knowledge being a poet. Furthermore, the Imperial’s relatively large den gave more space for movement.
Witness Clue: A blade in the shape of a thin arrowhead was found in the ruins of Lula's den, seeming to have broken off a weapon.

Third Kill (Calavera’s Death):
Tanalah chose to target Calavera to throw the Clan into anarchy. She chose to use noxious gas to knock out Calavera as due to Calavera’s small size, it would be easy to make her unconscious.
Witness Clue: The ruins had a lingering bad odour that wasn't related to the fire.

Fourth Kill (Snowflake's Death):
Tanalah chose to target Snowflake for the same reasons as above, and also because Snowflake mentioned suspecting the Banescales. She struck indirectly to avoid any fighting with Snowflake.

As with the previous games, I've made custom achievements for y'all!

For all the players:
IX6tMcG.png

For the players who survived till the end (Blackfrost, Seraphina, Tolkien, Scourge, Orchid and Slitherio):
fZF98sO.png

For the Killer (Tanalah):
Y71Ysco.png

Do note that only the players of the fourteenth game of Killers in the Clan are allowed to use these. Each game will have its own custom achievements. :>
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200429/70f3dbecb1ff93bc94b6e7d23a4e0580.png[/img] [emoji=gold crown][b]Leader:[/b] Dawn | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/429#post_42989864]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown size=1][b]Second-in-Command:[/b] Kermadec | Female | Pearlcatcher | WarriorWing | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/429#post_42992136]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][b]Warrior:[/b] Jadeite | Male | Imperial | Sincerity11 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/432#post_43060242]Link[/url] [emoji=meat size=1][b]Hunter:[/b] Sorrow | Female | Mirror | MarvelousMuse | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/429#post_42988883]Link[/url] [emoji=four leaf clover size=1][b]Healer: [/b] Alexandra | Female | Pearlcatcher | groundzero | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/429#post_42987583]Link[/url] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][b]Herbalist:[/b] Nyissas | Male | Spiral | unicornponies | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/431#post_43052408]Link[/url] [emoji=ceramic jar size=1][b]Potter:[/b] Uzume | Female | Wildclaw | Lednik | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/431#post_43046773]Link[/url] [emoji=flowering tree size=1][b]Environmentalist:[/b] Vivaria | Female | Nocturne | Grow | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/430#post_43031155]Link[/url] [emoji=crystal ball size=1][b]Illusionist:[/b] Makala | Male | Skydancer | Zaviei | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/432#post_43059650]Link[/url] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][b]Moon Seer:[/b] Hati | Female | Skydancer | Poliwag3903 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/430#post_42993562]Link[/url] [emoji=shadow rune size=1][b]Shadow Mage: [/b] Orion | Male | Imperial | Ketchalin | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/430#post_42998286]Link[/url] [emoji=book 2 size=1][b]Lorekeeper:[/b] The Narrator | Female | Skydancer | Greyh0und | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/428#post_42985041]Link[/url] [emoji=special eyes size=1][b]Puppeteer:[/b] Farro | Female | Spiral | Orodruin | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/428#post_42986585]Link[/url] [emoji=music notes size=1][b]Travelling Musician:[/b] Voix | Male | Nocturne | SilverSong92 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/431#post_43043994]Link[/url] [emoji=planet size=1][b]Alien Prince: [/b] Lucian | Male | Skydancer | ThanosBottomText | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/430#post_42993707]Link[/url] [emoji=familiar heart][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> Alexandra, Orion Jadeite x Uzume -> Unknown [ 8 females // 6 males // 14 total ]
70f3dbecb1ff93bc94b6e7d23a4e0580.png

Leader:
Dawn | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye | Link

Second-in-Command:
Kermadec | Female | Pearlcatcher | WarriorWing | Link

Warrior:
Jadeite | Male | Imperial | Sincerity11 | Link

Hunter:
Sorrow | Female | Mirror | MarvelousMuse | Link

Healer:
Alexandra | Female | Pearlcatcher | groundzero | Link

Herbalist:
Nyissas | Male | Spiral | unicornponies | Link

Potter:
Uzume | Female | Wildclaw | Lednik | Link

Environmentalist:
Vivaria | Female | Nocturne | Grow | Link

Illusionist:
Makala | Male | Skydancer | Zaviei | Link

Moon Seer:
Hati | Female | Skydancer | Poliwag3903 | Link

Shadow Mage:
Orion | Male | Imperial | Ketchalin | Link

Lorekeeper:
The Narrator | Female | Skydancer | Greyh0und | Link

Puppeteer:
Farro | Female | Spiral | Orodruin | Link

Travelling Musician:
Voix | Male | Nocturne | SilverSong92 | Link

Alien Prince:
Lucian | Male | Skydancer | ThanosBottomText | Link

Relations:
? x ?
-> Alexandra, Orion

Jadeite x Uzume
-> Unknown

[ 8 females // 6 males // 14 total ]
@ShinyDecidueye @WarriorWing @Sincerity11 @MarvelousMuse @groundzero @unicornponies @Lednik @Grow @Zaviei @Poliwag3903 @Ketchalin @Greyh0und @Orodruin @SilverSong92 @ThanosBottomText [emoji=bell size=1]Sending out roles now! I will update this post once I am done sending out the roles. Update: All roles have been sent out. Please reply my PM if applicable, and if you did not receive one, you are a civilian.
@ShinyDecidueye @WarriorWing @Sincerity11 @MarvelousMuse @groundzero @unicornponies @Lednik @Grow @Zaviei @Poliwag3903 @Ketchalin @Greyh0und @Orodruin @SilverSong92 @ThanosBottomText

Sending out roles now! I will update this post once I am done sending out the roles.

Update: All roles have been sent out. Please reply my PM if applicable, and if you did not receive one, you are a civilian.
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 437 438