Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Color the Stars- Daily Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
[center] @Clya Starfall Celebartion is one of my favourites festival on the site, I love the magic and space themed items and accents. When I hear "arcane" the first things I can see in my head scholars and magic! :D As my first entry have some magical shards. :3 Also I'd love to be added to the @ list, thank you! c: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2f3a/f/2018/266/9/4/9lgug9j_c_by_knightyumi-dcnlxlc.png[/img][/center]
@Clya

Starfall Celebartion is one of my favourites festival on the site, I love the magic and space themed items and accents. When I hear "arcane" the first things I can see in my head scholars and magic! :D

As my first entry have some magical shards. :3 Also I'd love to be added to the @ list, thank you! c:

9lgug9j_c_by_knightyumi-dcnlxlc.png
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@N3v3rm0re
Lovely! I think the silhouettes are really amazing looking! I love the description <3
You have earned 1 ticket + the badge ticket, you can still earn one more ticket today by submitting another piece if you like ^^
@N3v3rm0re
Lovely! I think the silhouettes are really amazing looking! I love the description <3
You have earned 1 ticket + the badge ticket, you can still earn one more ticket today by submitting another piece if you like ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@KnightYumi
So shiny! I love what you did!
You have earned 1 ticket + the badge ticket towards the daily raffle, you can still earn another ticket by submitting another daily theme coloring if you choose :)
@KnightYumi
So shiny! I love what you did!
You have earned 1 ticket + the badge ticket towards the daily raffle, you can still earn another ticket by submitting another daily theme coloring if you choose :)
@Clya

Thank you! :) May I ask what is the deadline of the first day (it's almost midnight in my timezone)? But I'd like to submit another daily coloring. Rollover is 9.00 AM here, so if I submit something before that (at 8.00-8.45 AM) that's okay?
@Clya

Thank you! :) May I ask what is the deadline of the first day (it's almost midnight in my timezone)? But I'd like to submit another daily coloring. Rollover is 9.00 AM here, so if I submit something before that (at 8.00-8.45 AM) that's okay?
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi
It's a little under 24 hours, at about 4:00 FR time tomorrow is when the "day" rolls over. I hope I helped!
@KnightYumi
It's a little under 24 hours, at about 4:00 FR time tomorrow is when the "day" rolls over. I hope I helped!
@Clya I'm already loving Starfall Celebration, and it's only the second celebration I've ever discovered! The first thing I see in my head when I hear Arcane mentioned are the cosmos, vast and mysterious, and the world of Sornieth itself, always with something new to discover and something new to be learned about the things we've already seen! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VhCLiPq.jpg[/img][/center] I'm also entering for the daily raffle!
@Clya

I'm already loving Starfall Celebration, and it's only the second celebration I've ever discovered! The first thing I see in my head when I hear Arcane mentioned are the cosmos, vast and mysterious, and the world of Sornieth itself, always with something new to discover and something new to be learned about the things we've already seen!
VhCLiPq.jpg

I'm also entering for the daily raffle!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@cowboymouth omg that looks so good finished! Thanks for pointing this one. I haven't been able to check the forums for the events yet and I love coloring contests!!!
@cowboymouth omg that looks so good finished! Thanks for pointing this one. I haven't been able to check the forums for the events yet and I love coloring contests!!!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@raiStarDragon Thank you so much!! And no problem! I'm sure you're gonna do awesome!!
@raiStarDragon Thank you so much!! And no problem! I'm sure you're gonna do awesome!!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@CowboyMouth
Amazing! So soft and colorful! The eyes are extremely fascinating o.o
You have earned 1 ticket for the drawing and a bonus for the badge! You can earn another ticket today (before 4:00 FR time tomorrow), by submitting another daily theme piece!
@CowboyMouth
Amazing! So soft and colorful! The eyes are extremely fascinating o.o
You have earned 1 ticket for the drawing and a bonus for the badge! You can earn another ticket today (before 4:00 FR time tomorrow), by submitting another daily theme piece!
@Clya Thank you! ^-^ I enjoy making space scenes, the background is probably the best part, haha. I decided to do another one for today's theme - crystal Spacedad because the Arcanist and (pink) gemstones are two things that definitely symbolise Arcane to me. [img]https://imgur.com/ERTkR1D.png[/img] Sorry if the colours are kind of weird, I did this with my screen in orange-tinted night-mode and didn't realise until it was done. x_x
@Clya Thank you! ^-^ I enjoy making space scenes, the background is probably the best part, haha.

I decided to do another one for today's theme - crystal Spacedad because the Arcanist and (pink) gemstones are two things that definitely symbolise Arcane to me.

ERTkR1D.png

Sorry if the colours are kind of weird, I did this with my screen in orange-tinted night-mode and didn't realise until it was done. x_x
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28