Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Color the Stars- Daily Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Clya Can you add me to the daily pinglist, please? ^-^
@Clya Can you add me to the daily pinglist, please? ^-^
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Done!
@Lundlaeva
Done!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
^^
^^
@Clya Can I be added to the daily pinglist?
@Clya Can I be added to the daily pinglist?
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@mossyaki
Of course!
@mossyaki
Of course!
@Clya
Can you add me to the daily pinglist plz?
@Clya
Can you add me to the daily pinglist plz?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya
Sure thing~
@Andraya
Sure thing~
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/88cfec47ff89229b4ac1941084f41d3e/tumblr_pfim4cyVrH1vm36je_500.png[/img] Are entries open now? Cool! @Clya So the obvious answer is that Arcane is pink magic, but it’s also sorta about curiosity. The Arcanist does stupid stuff because he wants to know what will happen. And, in a way, a bird represents curiosity as well! Kinda a bad explanation, but the bird is delivering a message from Tidelord to tell the Arcanist that he came back PURELY to tell him to stop doing whatever cool thing he was about to do because his curiosity would end the world. (The crystals are colored using the Magical Shard pallet, and the bird is one of the sample pallets!) [s]just realised I missed some spots. Oof.[/s]
tumblr_pfim4cyVrH1vm36je_500.png
Are entries open now? Cool!

@Clya

So the obvious answer is that Arcane is pink magic, but it’s also sorta about curiosity. The Arcanist does stupid stuff because he wants to know what will happen. And, in a way, a bird represents curiosity as well!

Kinda a bad explanation, but the bird is delivering a message from Tidelord to tell the Arcanist that he came back PURELY to tell him to stop doing whatever cool thing he was about to do because his curiosity would end the world.

(The crystals are colored using the Magical Shard pallet, and the bird is one of the sample pallets!)

just realised I missed some spots. Oof.
pew pew pew
Look at the awesome lineart! Cant wait to put my mediocre skills to the test.

Also add me to the daily Pinglist please
Look at the awesome lineart! Cant wait to put my mediocre skills to the test.

Also add me to the daily Pinglist please
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@Clya
My entry for today- I can do two right?

I used the first color Palette, as I love Palette challenges! That fits the theme right ^^

color%20pallette%20challenge_zpsmcewvpe7.png
@Clya
My entry for today- I can do two right?

I used the first color Palette, as I love Palette challenges! That fits the theme right ^^

color%20pallette%20challenge_zpsmcewvpe7.png
an5nAto.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28