Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | LadyChipmunk's 100KT Give and Get
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 603 604
[center][img]https://image.ibb.co/eFFqmp/ox_WOe_T6_1.png[/img] [/center] So, I LOVE the 100k and 50k giving threads, but I've found that only two doesn't keep up with my obsessive gift-giving habits. And given how fast they move, I suspect it's the same for others. So! I'm starting my own, too. MORE GIFTS FOR EVERYONE! Ahem...I mean, I hope you'll join me in the gift-giving fun. But, before we get to that, and to make sure it IS fun, some rules and stuff: [quote] [center][size=5]Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000 [/size][/center] [/quote] [size=6][b]THREAD RULES:[/b][/size] [size=5] 1. THE MINIMUM GIFT IS 100KT. [/size] That's why it's in the thread title. Remember that this is a pay it forward type thread. You are always welcome to gift more. Having said that, while you are free to give more, you may NOT give less than the minimum 100KT. Not even if it's 99,999. (I've found gifting at least 110k helps avoid problems with fluctuating market prices.) This rule is there to protect everyone from being undergifted, which just causes drama and takes the fun out of things. When in doubt, go for being generous. I keep an eye on these things and have been known to send extra stuff to particularly nice people. :) This thread uses the lowest AH price as the value. Please check both gems and treasure when determining this. The exception to this is that individual users may choose to use MP values for items available there. When doing so they must note in their wishlist that they are doing this and whether or not they are okay with receiving those items at AH prices should LAH be higher than MP. If they say they are not, and you sending it anyway, then that portion of the gift will be valued at MP price regardless or whether LAH is higher. Adjust giving accordingly. Also, for things like Baldwin Mats, it's nice to check unit prices as well as individual ones. If you can give five of the item for the same price you'd pay for one, why not do it? You get to be nicer and the gifter gets to get more. Everyone wins! [size=5] 2. GIFTS SHOULD ALWAYS BE GIVEN BASED ON THE WISHLIST OF THE PERSON YOU CLAIMED.[/size] (So please, please post a wishlist. It just makes everything easier.) If you do not have a wishlist or fail to point it out or it doesn't follow the guidelines (more on that later), then people will be free to gift you as they wish so long as it falls within the rules of the thread detailed next. Please don't give people junk. If they do not, in fact have a valid wishlist (and if you can, try to see if they do, even if they don't post a link--people like me forget. All the time)-- please only send individual items worth 20KT or more. This does not mean sending a stack of 20 items valued at 1g on the AH. Please do not send Swipp/Baldwin/Battle Stones UNLESS it's on someone's list. And, of course, please make sure the total gift meets the 100KT minimum. If you break the rules and do undergift then that will be remembered if and when you have an issue with a gift you receive. Golden rule, people. I'll assume you're following it and moderate accordingly. You have been warned. Please ensure you are gifting items from the person’s wishlist. It's there so you know what people want, and the whole point is to give people nice things they want, not clean out your hoard. Unless there is no valid wishlist gifts should only come from wishlists unless you have discussed and gotten approval with the giftee ahead of time (and if you do, please note that in your post so I know. Just in case.) Also, as noted below, some people really are fine with anything. As long as they say as much then that's fine, too. [size=5]3. GIFT APPROPRIATELY AND RESPONSIBLY[/size] [b]Undergifting is not tolerated.[/b] If you are undergifted, as per FR rules, you are expected to work it out with them. However, please also notify a thread mod. We want to make this a pleasant place to be generous, so if someone is habitually disrupting that, then steps will be taken. If you are found to be undergifting, you will get a strike and not be allowed to participate further until the gift is corrected to fall within guidelines. People are allowed to remind others not to gift you if you have a pending issue with undergifting/unsent items/etc, and you will be skipped should you try to claim while there is a pending issue. [b]Don't purposely withhold your gift.[/b] Withholding gifts is a crummy thing to do, and it's likely to get you kicked off of the thread. If you are claiming someone, please edit your offer within 1 hour, and please send your gift within 3 hours. If for whatever reason you can't do this, then just wait to claim someone until you can. If you don't you will get a strike and not be allowed to participate in the thread until the situation is resolved. And yes, people can tell others you're in the penalty box, as long as they do so respectfully. BE NICE, PEOPLE. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. (I know sometimes real life explodes, so if you do end up being late getting a gift out because your house caught on fire, your kid fell down the stairs, your dog is choking on a sock, etc, then just let me and/or the giftee know as soon as you can and the strike will be removed. If you just decided to go to bed, forgot, etc. well, then you should probably read below on what happens when you hit three strikes, because you'll still have one.) It should go without saying you should not claim someone and then wait to see what you get before editing. If what you want to give is solely dependent on if you get something better, this is not the thread for you. Feel free to move along. You may NOT make the majority of your gift from the 0-30kt range unless the person you claimed explicitly stated in their wishlist that they are okay with this. Also, should their wishlist not contain the required number of items in the 35-70k range, and the only way to make a reasonable 100-110k gift is with a selection of the 0-35kt then this will be considered acceptable as long as each item gifted is a minimum of 20kt as per thread rules. [size= 5]4. PLEASE LIST THE SPECIFIC ITEMS BEING GIFTED[/size] -[NEW 9/6/21] In order for people who are claiming to make sure the person before them has made a valid claim, it needs to be stated exactly what is gifted. So, instead of 'some apparel' or 'some items' please list out the actual specific items. [size=5] 5. KEEP THE THREAD UNCLUTTERED [/size] - [NEW 8/29/18]- Please refrain from posting in this thread unless it is to claim and gift or to ping a moderator. Extraneous posts can make it hard to identify who is next in giving order and lead to people being inadvertently skipped. The only exceptions to this are moderators or when letting users know of an invalid claim due to unresolved gifting issues (and in that case, please ALSO ping a mod.) [Size=5] 6. RESPECT THE GIFTING COOLDOWN[/SIZE] After being claimed/sent a gift, please wait THREE people after the one who claimed you before claiming someone else again. (So four people counting the one sending you something.) The exception to this is if no one has claimed the current person for more than three hours because we do also want to keep the thread moving. :) You may claim someone that has not posted what they are sending to the person that they claimed, but please do not send your gift until that person has updated to identify the gift they sent. ALSO, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ALTER YOUR GIFT IF THEY UPDATE TO IDENTIFY THEIR WISHLIST WITHIN THE HOUR THEY HAVE TO EDIT THEIR CLAIM. If you send a gift before they have completed their claim and that gift is not in accordance with their wishlist then you risk being skipped. This is to help with smooth logistics in the event something happens. People get skipped, decided they don't have the right thing, turn out to not have been valid to claim because they hadn't waited three people, etc. This allows time for those issues to come to light without having to unwind multiple trades. It also allows me to deal with undergifting or rule-breaking claims in a timely manner without devolving the whole thread into utter chaos. [size=5] 7. DO NOT EXPLOIT THE RULES[/size] Honest mistakes do happen, and I expect they will be resolved amiably between users. But, if not, feel free to ping or PM any thread mod. (These are not an official FR mod). If a user manages to accrue THREE (3) strikes for any reason within a 30 day period that user will be blacklisted from the thread. EVEN IF THE INDIVIDUAL ISSUES ARE RESOLVED. Mistakes happen, but so do patterns and no one wants to see others playing a system designed to pay forward gestures of goodwill and gift-giving cheer. [size=6][b]WISHLIST CRITERIA[/b][/size] Wishlist rules are here to protect everyone. If your wishlist follows the criteria and someone has gifted outside of your wishlist, please ping a mod and we'll try to resolve it swiftly! [size=3]0-30KT FILLERS[/size] If you have one, or even if you just post a list of things you're interested in getting, your wishlist MUST have 0-30kt range fillers (minimum 5). Fillers must be clearly noted either as separate sections or with a list provided of the applicable items at the top of the wishlist. [size=3]35KT-70KT ITEMS[/size] It must also have items ranging 35 - 70kt (minimum 5) [size=3]75KT-100KT ITEMS[/SIZE] at least one 75 -100kt item (minimum 1). There is leeway for items in between these ranges to belong to both sections if you think one of your items might fluctuate to a higher price range/bracket, but please add more items in that case. Each item only counts ONCE regardless of how many times it’s listed for meeting a minimum amount of items.) Having said this, you can repeat these items on your wishlist as they would otherwise appear in their own categories. If you do not meet this minimum, and the gifter is unable to make a reasonable 100kt-110k range gift, the gifter is allowed to deviate from your list (though they must still meet the 100K minimum value, and still follow the guidelines set by this thread.) Basically the goal here is to make sure people get the things they want without making givers feel forced into giving two or three times the 100k just to meet a wishlist. The clearer you are on what you want while being considerate that not everyone has the resources to give 200K items, the more likely everyone is to be happy. Some users just don't have a lot of specific small things they want. That's fine. If you are one of them, just note in your wishlist you're fine with getting non-wishlist things, and the rules as above for those situations will apply. [size=5]7. ON BLOCKING AND CLAIMING[color=red] ADDED 9/18/18[/color][/size] Well, this is a problem I hoped to never have to address, but here we are, so let's hash this out. Some people don't get along for whatever reason. There are arguments or bad feelings or whatever. Flight Rising has a block mechanic to help keep those people from having to deal with one another. That mechanic can effect gifting threads. So, here is how this thread will deal with that: a. Do NOT claim someone you have blocked. You can't gift them, you know you can't gift them, and there is no reason to do this other than to try and get something for nothing. That's just slimy and not in keeping with the spirit of this thread. b. If you find out someone you claimed has blocked you, please delete the claim. There is no circumventing this, as it can get the mods and other players in a lot of trouble with the FR mods. No one is going to risk getting banned over a forum game. Just delete the claim, let someone else have that person, and gift the next person. c. If someone is found to have blocked a large number of people participating (say more than three) they will be asked nicely to no longer participate as this makes it difficult to for the thread to keep moving. Should they refuse, their claims will be skipped. Please do not use the block feature to try to specifically limit who gifts you. That's just going to end up in you not being able to participate further. [size=5] DRAGONS ARE ALLOWED[/size] (only when all conditions are met) Gifting dragons is allowed, but they can only be given under the following circumstances: 1. The dragon is on a wishlist AND the owner of the wishlist has attached a gem/treasure value to them AND they have explicitly stated they are accepting dragons. 2. The dragon being gifted meets ALL criteria of a specific wishlist dragon. So, if someone asks for a XXX G1 Imperial, then please don’t give them a G1 Skydancer or XXY Imperial, or XXX Imperial that’s G2. 3. When gifting a dragon it counts for the value applied by the user of the wishlist, not AH prices. If you think they’re undervaluing a dragon, don’t give them that dragon. For dragons on a wishlist, the following are required: 1. Be specific in what you want. Please don’t just say ‘a pretty dragon’ since that is very subjective. Provide some guidelines. This can be anything from “I want pastel colored skydancers” to “I want a male imperial with banana trail, banana pinstripe, and banana scales,” but there have to be some clearly defined guidelines. 2. Make it clear that you are willing to accept dragons as part of your gift and how. If you will take any dragon that matches your list, if you want to be able to see and approve the dragon first, if you want dragons to be no more than half your gift value, etc. UNLESS IT IS STATED THAT DRAGONS CAN BE GIVEN IN THE WISHLIST IT IS ASSUMED NO DRAGONS ARE TO BE GIFTED. 3. Apply specific values to the dragons you want. And by this I mean an exact number. Please don’t say dragons will be worth 10-30k. Say “Pastel coatl will be valued at 30k. Bee/Wasp Imps will be valued at 10k,” or whatever. We want to avoid confusion and hurt feelings as much as possible. 4. Dragons do NOT count for meeting the minimum amount of items in the various price ranges, but will contribute to the minimum value. [size=5]THREAD MODERATORS ARE:[/size] @ladychipmunk @DraconianLucian @Sinjin I think that's it. Mostly, be respectful, try to follow the spirit of this game, and have fun
ox_WOe_T6_1.png
So, I LOVE the 100k and 50k giving threads, but I've found that only two doesn't keep up with my obsessive gift-giving habits. And given how fast they move, I suspect it's the same for others. So! I'm starting my own, too. MORE GIFTS FOR EVERYONE!

Ahem...I mean, I hope you'll join me in the gift-giving fun. But, before we get to that, and to make sure it IS fun, some rules and stuff:

Quote:
Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000

THREAD RULES:

1. THE MINIMUM GIFT IS 100KT.

That's why it's in the thread title. Remember that this is a pay it forward type thread. You are always welcome to gift more. Having said that, while you are free to give more, you may NOT give less than the minimum 100KT. Not even if it's 99,999. (I've found gifting at least 110k helps avoid problems with fluctuating market prices.)

This rule is there to protect everyone from being undergifted, which just causes drama and takes the fun out of things. When in doubt, go for being generous. I keep an eye on these things and have been known to send extra stuff to particularly nice people. :)

This thread uses the lowest AH price as the value. Please check both gems and treasure when determining this. The exception to this is that individual users may choose to use MP values for items available there. When doing so they must note in their wishlist that they are doing this and whether or not they are okay with receiving those items at AH prices should LAH be higher than MP. If they say they are not, and you sending it anyway, then that portion of the gift will be valued at MP price regardless or whether LAH is higher. Adjust giving accordingly.

Also, for things like Baldwin Mats, it's nice to check unit prices as well as individual ones. If you can give five of the item for the same price you'd pay for one, why not do it? You get to be nicer and the gifter gets to get more. Everyone wins!

2. GIFTS SHOULD ALWAYS BE GIVEN BASED ON THE WISHLIST OF THE PERSON YOU CLAIMED.

(So please, please post a wishlist. It just makes everything easier.) If you do not have a wishlist or fail to point it out or it doesn't follow the guidelines (more on that later), then people will be free to gift you as they wish so long as it falls within the rules of the thread detailed next.

Please don't give people junk. If they do not, in fact have a valid wishlist (and if you can, try to see if they do, even if they don't post a link--people like me forget. All the time)-- please only send individual items worth 20KT or more. This does not mean sending a stack of 20 items valued at 1g on the AH. Please do not send Swipp/Baldwin/Battle Stones UNLESS it's on someone's list. And, of course, please make sure the total gift meets the 100KT minimum.

If you break the rules and do undergift then that will be remembered if and when you have an issue with a gift you receive. Golden rule, people. I'll assume you're following it and moderate accordingly. You have been warned.

Please ensure you are gifting items from the person’s wishlist. It's there so you know what people want, and the whole point is to give people nice things they want, not clean out your hoard. Unless there is no valid wishlist gifts should only come from wishlists unless you have discussed and gotten approval with the giftee ahead of time (and if you do, please note that in your post so I know. Just in case.) Also, as noted below, some people really are fine with anything. As long as they say as much then that's fine, too.

3. GIFT APPROPRIATELY AND RESPONSIBLY

Undergifting is not tolerated. If you are undergifted, as per FR rules, you are expected to work it out with them. However, please also notify a thread mod. We want to make this a pleasant place to be generous, so if someone is habitually disrupting that, then steps will be taken.

If you are found to be undergifting, you will get a strike and not be allowed to participate further until the gift is corrected to fall within guidelines. People are allowed to remind others not to gift you if you have a pending issue with undergifting/unsent items/etc, and you will be skipped should you try to claim while there is a pending issue.

Don't purposely withhold your gift. Withholding gifts is a crummy thing to do, and it's likely to get you kicked off of the thread. If you are claiming someone, please edit your offer within 1 hour, and please send your gift within 3 hours. If for whatever reason you can't do this, then just wait to claim someone until you can.

If you don't you will get a strike and not be allowed to participate in the thread until the situation is resolved. And yes, people can tell others you're in the penalty box, as long as they do so respectfully. BE NICE, PEOPLE. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

(I know sometimes real life explodes, so if you do end up being late getting a gift out because your house caught on fire, your kid fell down the stairs, your dog is choking on a sock, etc, then just let me and/or the giftee know as soon as you can and the strike will be removed. If you just decided to go to bed, forgot, etc. well, then you should probably read below on what happens when you hit three strikes, because you'll still have one.)

It should go without saying you should not claim someone and then wait to see what you get before editing. If what you want to give is solely dependent on if you get something better, this is not the thread for you. Feel free to move along.

You may NOT make the majority of your gift from the 0-30kt range unless the person you claimed explicitly stated in their wishlist that they are okay with this. Also, should their wishlist not contain the required number of items in the 35-70k range, and the only way to make a reasonable 100-110k gift is with a selection of the 0-35kt then this will be considered acceptable as long as each item gifted is a minimum of 20kt as per thread rules.

4. PLEASE LIST THE SPECIFIC ITEMS BEING GIFTED -[NEW 9/6/21]

In order for people who are claiming to make sure the person before them has made a valid claim, it needs to be stated exactly what is gifted. So, instead of 'some apparel' or 'some items' please list out the actual specific items.

5. KEEP THE THREAD UNCLUTTERED - [NEW 8/29/18]-

Please refrain from posting in this thread unless it is to claim and gift or to ping a moderator. Extraneous posts can make it hard to identify who is next in giving order and lead to people being inadvertently skipped. The only exceptions to this are moderators or when letting users know of an invalid claim due to unresolved gifting issues (and in that case, please ALSO ping a mod.)

6. RESPECT THE GIFTING COOLDOWN

After being claimed/sent a gift, please wait THREE people after the one who claimed you before claiming someone else again. (So four people counting the one sending you something.) The exception to this is if no one has claimed the current person for more than three hours because we do also want to keep the thread moving. :)

You may claim someone that has not posted what they are sending to the person that they claimed, but please do not send your gift until that person has updated to identify the gift they sent. ALSO, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ALTER YOUR GIFT IF THEY UPDATE TO IDENTIFY THEIR WISHLIST WITHIN THE HOUR THEY HAVE TO EDIT THEIR CLAIM. If you send a gift before they have completed their claim and that gift is not in accordance with their wishlist then you risk being skipped. This is to help with smooth logistics in the event something happens. People get skipped, decided they don't have the right thing, turn out to not have been valid to claim because they hadn't waited three people, etc. This allows time for those issues to come to light without having to unwind multiple trades. It also allows me to deal with undergifting or rule-breaking claims in a timely manner without devolving the whole thread into utter chaos.

7. DO NOT EXPLOIT THE RULES
Honest mistakes do happen, and I expect they will be resolved amiably between users. But, if not, feel free to ping or PM any thread mod. (These are not an official FR mod). If a user manages to accrue THREE (3) strikes for any reason within a 30 day period that user will be blacklisted from the thread. EVEN IF THE INDIVIDUAL ISSUES ARE RESOLVED. Mistakes happen, but so do patterns and no one wants to see others playing a system designed to pay forward gestures of goodwill and gift-giving cheer.

WISHLIST CRITERIA

Wishlist rules are here to protect everyone. If your wishlist follows the criteria and someone has gifted outside of your wishlist, please ping a mod and we'll try to resolve it swiftly!

0-30KT FILLERS
If you have one, or even if you just post a list of things you're interested in getting, your wishlist MUST have 0-30kt range fillers (minimum 5).

Fillers must be clearly noted either as separate sections or with a list provided of the applicable items at the top of the wishlist.

35KT-70KT ITEMS
It must also have items ranging 35 - 70kt (minimum 5)

75KT-100KT ITEMS
at least one 75 -100kt item (minimum 1).

There is leeway for items in between these ranges to belong to both sections if you think one of your items might fluctuate to a higher price range/bracket, but please add more items in that case.

Each item only counts ONCE regardless of how many times it’s listed for meeting a minimum amount of items.) Having said this, you can repeat these items on your wishlist as they would otherwise appear in their own categories. If you do not meet this minimum, and the gifter is unable to make a reasonable 100kt-110k range gift, the gifter is allowed to deviate from your list (though they must still meet the 100K minimum value, and still follow the guidelines set by this thread.)

Basically the goal here is to make sure people get the things they want without making givers feel forced into giving two or three times the 100k just to meet a wishlist. The clearer you are on what you want while being considerate that not everyone has the resources to give 200K items, the more likely everyone is to be happy.

Some users just don't have a lot of specific small things they want. That's fine. If you are one of them, just note in your wishlist you're fine with getting non-wishlist things, and the rules as above for those situations will apply.

7. ON BLOCKING AND CLAIMING ADDED 9/18/18

Well, this is a problem I hoped to never have to address, but here we are, so let's hash this out. Some people don't get along for whatever reason. There are arguments or bad feelings or whatever. Flight Rising has a block mechanic to help keep those people from having to deal with one another. That mechanic can effect gifting threads. So, here is how this thread will deal with that:

a. Do NOT claim someone you have blocked. You can't gift them, you know you can't gift them, and there is no reason to do this other than to try and get something for nothing. That's just slimy and not in keeping with the spirit of this thread.

b. If you find out someone you claimed has blocked you, please delete the claim. There is no circumventing this, as it can get the mods and other players in a lot of trouble with the FR mods. No one is going to risk getting banned over a forum game. Just delete the claim, let someone else have that person, and gift the next person.

c. If someone is found to have blocked a large number of people participating (say more than three) they will be asked nicely to no longer participate as this makes it difficult to for the thread to keep moving. Should they refuse, their claims will be skipped. Please do not use the block feature to try to specifically limit who gifts you. That's just going to end up in you not being able to participate further.

DRAGONS ARE ALLOWED (only when all conditions are met)

Gifting dragons is allowed, but they can only be given under the following circumstances:

1. The dragon is on a wishlist AND the owner of the wishlist has attached a gem/treasure value to them AND they have explicitly stated they are accepting dragons.
2. The dragon being gifted meets ALL criteria of a specific wishlist dragon. So, if someone asks for a XXX G1 Imperial, then please don’t give them a G1 Skydancer or XXY Imperial, or XXX Imperial that’s G2.
3. When gifting a dragon it counts for the value applied by the user of the wishlist, not AH prices. If you think they’re undervaluing a dragon, don’t give them that dragon.

For dragons on a wishlist, the following are required:
1. Be specific in what you want. Please don’t just say ‘a pretty dragon’ since that is very subjective. Provide some guidelines. This can be anything from “I want pastel colored skydancers” to “I want a male imperial with banana trail, banana pinstripe, and banana scales,” but there have to be some clearly defined guidelines.
2. Make it clear that you are willing to accept dragons as part of your gift and how. If you will take any dragon that matches your list, if you want to be able to see and approve the dragon first, if you want dragons to be no more than half your gift value, etc. UNLESS IT IS STATED THAT DRAGONS CAN BE GIVEN IN THE WISHLIST IT IS ASSUMED NO DRAGONS ARE TO BE GIFTED.
3. Apply specific values to the dragons you want. And by this I mean an exact number. Please don’t say dragons will be worth 10-30k. Say “Pastel coatl will be valued at 30k. Bee/Wasp Imps will be valued at 10k,” or whatever. We want to avoid confusion and hurt feelings as much as possible.
4. Dragons do NOT count for meeting the minimum amount of items in the various price ranges, but will contribute to the minimum value.

THREAD MODERATORS ARE:

@ladychipmunk
@DraconianLucian
@Sinjin

I think that's it. Mostly, be respectful, try to follow the spirit of this game, and have fun
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
MORE GIFTING OPPORTUNITIES!

If you're like me then one gifting thread is just not enough. Need more chances to feed your gifting addiction, then please check out our affiliate threads!

(There will, at some point, be pretty buttons, but for now, links will serve to get you to the right place.)

MORE GIFTING OPPORTUNITIES!

If you're like me then one gifting thread is just not enough. Need more chances to feed your gifting addiction, then please check out our affiliate threads!

(There will, at some point, be pretty buttons, but for now, links will serve to get you to the right place.)

I'm so not patient enough to wait. Sending @DraconianLucian [item= dappled dunhoof][item= reinforced glass beaker]
I'm so not patient enough to wait. Sending @DraconianLucian Dappled Dunhoof Reinforced Glass Beaker
heck yeah I'm in! @bakugannvgims from the ashes arises.... [item=accent: blazing phoenix feathers] WL in signature~
heck yeah I'm in!

@bakugannvgims

from the ashes arises....

Accent: Blazing Phoenix Feathers

WL in signature~
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia [item=orange tabby] :3 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2485640/1] Wl [/url] Please no coli fams (with the exception of boss fams) as I can get them by myself! Thank you ^^
@Norkia

Orange Tabby
:3

Wl
Please no coli fams (with the exception of boss fams) as I can get them by myself! Thank you ^^
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
@unika [item=cinderkelp loach][item=peace dove] ---------------------------------------------------------------- wl in sig
@unika

Cinderkelp Loach Peace Dove

wl in sig
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
Claim! @ADC Sending [item= gloomwillow guide][item= rusty golem][item= iron golem][item= ultimate buttersnake] Wishlist in profile.
Claim!

@ADC Sending Gloomwillow Guide Rusty Golem Iron Golem Ultimate Buttersnake

Wishlist in profile.
@LadyChipmunk ?? For some reason the image isn’t working so... I’m sending a witch’s herb pouch [item = roseate scale bracers][item = amber flourish wing drape] + a few Baldwin mats as extra! WL link on cherub http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277762&tab=dragon&did=24288597
@LadyChipmunk

?? For some reason the image isn’t working so... I’m sending a witch’s herb pouch Roseate Scale Bracers Amber Flourish Wing Drape + a few Baldwin mats as extra!

WL link on cherub http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=277762&tab=dragon&did=24288597
[center][i]@Neveragain "Oi." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23549082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235491/23549082_350.png[/img] [/url] As you glance over, you find a rather bright haired imperial making his way towards your lair. Upon closer inspection you see that his hair isn't just bright, it's lit ablaze by actual flames! A thin tendril of smoke curls from his muzzle as he glance away before clicking his dang and holding out a...squirming bunble to you. "I hear that you were pretty good at taking care of critters like this. That had better be the case with this little guy too." Upon taking the lump of cloth a wet nose bumps your muzzle before you are gifted with a quick lick for your new companion. [item=shimmering cloth][item=shimmering cloth][item=shimmering cloth] [item=shimmering cloth][item=Beagle][item=shimmering cloth] [item=shimmering cloth][item=shimmering cloth][item=shimmering cloth] "You should be grateful." _______________________________________________ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43782633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437827/43782633_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@Neveragain

"Oi."

23549082_350.png

As you glance over, you find a rather bright haired imperial making his way towards your lair. Upon closer inspection you see that his hair isn't just bright, it's lit ablaze by actual flames! A thin tendril of smoke curls from his muzzle as he glance away before clicking his dang and holding out a...squirming bunble to you.

"I hear that you were pretty good at taking care of critters like this. That had better be the case with this little guy too."

Upon taking the lump of cloth a wet nose bumps your muzzle before you are gifted with a quick lick for your new companion.

Shimmering Cloth Shimmering Cloth Shimmering Cloth
Shimmering Cloth Beagle Shimmering Cloth
Shimmering Cloth Shimmering Cloth Shimmering Cloth

"You should be grateful."

43782633_350.png

Yay another gifting game! @DraconianLucian c: [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Gladewalker Cape] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=211736&tab=dragon&did=28715853] Wishlist :)[/url]
Yay another gifting game!

@DraconianLucian c:

Chillspike Crown Gladewalker Cape

Wishlist :)
6aZZi2c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 603 604