Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Badly describe an aspect of the site
1 2
For example:
The coliseum - abuse animals until they come home with you.
For example:
The coliseum - abuse animals until they come home with you.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Which Waystone - A rock that's constantly telling you to feed your big lizards and buy them pets.
Which Waystone - A rock that's constantly telling you to feed your big lizards and buy them pets.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Nesting Grounds- force two flight lizards to sit next to each other for about a week in order to get small flight lizards with mish mashes of the big flight lizards colors and a random method of eye shading
Nesting Grounds- force two flight lizards to sit next to each other for about a week in order to get small flight lizards with mish mashes of the big flight lizards colors and a random method of eye shading
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
Your lair- store your dino things in these boxes that are slightly bigger than them and that's basically animal abuse cause its too small and they don't have any space to move around also they literally just stand in the same position forever like they never move what the frick are they even alive anymore? Probably not, but yeah, they're there.
Your lair- store your dino things in these boxes that are slightly bigger than them and that's basically animal abuse cause its too small and they don't have any space to move around also they literally just stand in the same position forever like they never move what the frick are they even alive anymore? Probably not, but yeah, they're there.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew: Sacrifice your belongings in hopes of getting the right color of suspicious substance, then use said suspicious substances along with more of your belongings to make things like clothing, eggs, and animal friends. How does this fit together? Beats me.
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew: Sacrifice your belongings in hopes of getting the right color of suspicious substance, then use said suspicious substances along with more of your belongings to make things like clothing, eggs, and animal friends. How does this fit together? Beats me.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Fairgrounds: Cool Math Games but less games
Fairgrounds: Cool Math Games but less games
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Pinkerton: Take random items from disabled furry dino thing.
Pinkerton: Take random items from disabled furry dino thing.
4xd1oW3.png
Gathering: send slaves who you can choose to starve digging in sweltering sun with back breaking work to find you every lost piece of a chess set and the dragons don’t even get paid

only you do
Gathering: send slaves who you can choose to starve digging in sweltering sun with back breaking work to find you every lost piece of a chess set and the dragons don’t even get paid

only you do
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png he/him -=o=- on FR time
Swipps: The Full House/Pawn Stars collaboration coming to a TV near you! Wait, we don’t have TVs? Well, at least you can watch it in person!
Swipps: The Full House/Pawn Stars collaboration coming to a TV near you! Wait, we don’t have TVs? Well, at least you can watch it in person!
They/Them-FR+2
Artist/Animator/Chemist
You can call me Doc if that nickname hasn’t already been taken

Please tell me if my Signature isn’t Colorblind friendly!
Joxars Festive favors

A place that only opens sometimes and is always selling cool stuff but for a lot of currency
Joxars Festive favors

A place that only opens sometimes and is always selling cool stuff but for a lot of currency
1 2