@FallenRibbons
Banned because onky
@Faolana

Banned because onky is a legend, forever memorialized
@Faolana

Banned because onky is a legend, forever memorialized
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons
Banned because I want to make the onky chaos hatchery but I don’t have any dergs to sell atm unless you want to offer some
@FallenRibbons
Banned because I want to make the onky chaos hatchery but I don’t have any dergs to sell atm unless you want to offer some
@Faolana

Banned because you can set it up and just type WIP and DNP until we have some hatchlings (which I do have, but not any that would sell)
@Faolana

Banned because you can set it up and just type WIP and DNP until we have some hatchlings (which I do have, but not any that would sell)
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons
Banned because I could hatch 5 out right now but I’m gonna go exalt a bab first so I can get den room
@FallenRibbons
Banned because I could hatch 5 out right now but I’m gonna go exalt a bab first so I can get den room
@Faolana

Banned because that sounds good; if you wanna make 3 or 4 holding posts on a hatchery page, then I’ll make a post for myself (just so I can have a spot to post my own hatchlings)
@Faolana

Banned because that sounds good; if you wanna make 3 or 4 holding posts on a hatchery page, then I’ll make a post for myself (just so I can have a spot to post my own hatchlings)
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons
Yeah that sounds fine, I will ping when I get it up, probably won’t be right now, but I will get it done today
@FallenRibbons
Yeah that sounds fine, I will ping when I get it up, probably won’t be right now, but I will get it done today
@Faolana

Banned bc alrighty sounds good, I need to get ready for work, but I’ll be off and on all shift probably. Let me know if you want to come up with creative breeding pair names bc I’m not totally useless at naming
@Faolana

Banned bc alrighty sounds good, I need to get ready for work, but I’ll be off and on all shift probably. Let me know if you want to come up with creative breeding pair names bc I’m not totally useless at naming
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons
Banned because now I’m gonna run around to other hatcheries and ask them how they coded spcertain things and stuff
@FallenRibbons
Banned because now I’m gonna run around to other hatcheries and ask them how they coded spcertain things and stuff
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1590 1591