Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41275100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412752/41275100_350.png[/img] [/url] Pneumonia skittered to her feet and dashed through the crowds [b]following Cotriona[/b]. Her frame slithered through and around dragons of all sizes, weaving her mane all across the feet of the crowd in a wild swath of kelp. "I DONT WANT TO GET GUTTED LIKE SOME [B]FISH[/B]!!" Her voice scratched on the walls like screeching metal

41275100_350.png

Pneumonia skittered to her feet and dashed through the crowds following Cotriona. Her frame slithered through and around dragons of all sizes, weaving her mane all across the feet of the crowd in a wild swath of kelp.
"I DONT WANT TO GET GUTTED LIKE SOME FISH!!"
Her voice scratched on the walls like screeching metal
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26458566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264586/26458566_350.png[/img] [/url] Blizzard looks back and forth between each path. It would be wise to follow one of them due to what they told her; however, which one does she follow? In truth, which one does she trust more? A difficult question, she muses to herself. After all, she had only just met them both. After a long moment of silent debate over which dragon to follow and path to take, she turns to the left path and follows after Cotriona.

26458566_350.png

Blizzard looks back and forth between each path. It would be wise to follow one of them due to what they told her; however, which one does she follow? In truth, which one does she trust more? A difficult question, she muses to herself. After all, she had only just met them both. After a long moment of silent debate over which dragon to follow and path to take, she turns to the left path and follows after Cotriona.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[size=1] @CharlieWeasleyy @Siritys @SilverQuark @Disillusionist @WhitePhoenix @Illyrael @FawnStars7 @Lundlaeva @Thewarywatcher13 @OpalNova @Hanakoto @Cheshly @Stormdragon @Katsuokai @Watercolour @rubyredtan @Festival @Scatterspark @Chessboard @ThisOneIsBlue @daineger @Sidegrinder @Daemonengrau @ArtemisAgrotera @Goldia @JinxMoonstone @jbapple @Espoir @Maithax @Eialyne @Elsu @PhantomLullabies @GardenWyrm @Saraceaser @Dustclouds @Juri01 @Strawberrium @Thundershower @Elisse @felistopaz @GryphonSong @dividedAnimus @UmbraGlide @Saronai @Raistardragon @BlackwatchGenji @Rosoidela @HedwigHufflepuff @Stanzascale @counterfeat[/size] [size=4]Hello CYOA participants! I'm here to announce that we've got [i]badges[/i].[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XGbuAvV.gif[/img] [/center] [size=4] That's right, we now have badges for the CYOA event. And that's not all. If you participate everyday starting today (Day Two)*, you get a special badge that will have your participating dragon on it (if you haven't posted a participating dragon by the end of the week, we'll use your avatar dragon).[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ir6Yfyy.gif[/img][/center] [size=4]Participation is counted by filling out the google form, so make sure you don't skip a day.[/size] [size = 2] *It was originally going to start day one, but both Firra and I had life things get in the way of completing the badges on time and posting the requirements. So this is only 6 days of participation instead of 7 total, lucky y'all. :) [/size]
@CharlieWeasleyy @Siritys @SilverQuark @Disillusionist @WhitePhoenix @Illyrael @FawnStars7 @Lundlaeva @Thewarywatcher13 @OpalNova @Hanakoto @Cheshly @Stormdragon @Katsuokai @Watercolour @rubyredtan @Festival @Scatterspark @Chessboard @ThisOneIsBlue @daineger @Sidegrinder @Daemonengrau @ArtemisAgrotera @Goldia @JinxMoonstone @jbapple @Espoir @Maithax @Eialyne @Elsu @PhantomLullabies @GardenWyrm @Saraceaser @Dustclouds @Juri01 @Strawberrium @Thundershower @Elisse @felistopaz @GryphonSong @dividedAnimus @UmbraGlide @Saronai @Raistardragon @BlackwatchGenji @Rosoidela @HedwigHufflepuff @Stanzascale @counterfeat

Hello CYOA participants! I'm here to announce that we've got badges.
XGbuAvV.gif
That's right, we now have badges for the CYOA event. And that's not all. If you participate everyday starting today (Day Two)*, you get a special badge that will have your participating dragon on it (if you haven't posted a participating dragon by the end of the week, we'll use your avatar dragon).
ir6Yfyy.gif

Participation is counted by filling out the google form, so make sure you don't skip a day.

*It was originally going to start day one, but both Firra and I had life things get in the way of completing the badges on time and posting the requirements. So this is only 6 days of participation instead of 7 total, lucky y'all. :)
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42480929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424810/42480929_350.png[/img] [/url] Smolder twisted into the air after Andraste. It was hardly a conscious decision, really, she always felt safer in the air. Besides, she liked the Skydancer's attitude more than the Pearlcatcher's. If she had to spend a while with one of them, she easily won out. "Hey, so- I don't exactly know what's going on, but I like to think I catch on pretty fast, so thank you for trying to save my life, I think?" Okay, there were things that Smolder was more afraid of than dying, but that didn't mean she was ready just yet. She had a lot left to do! She looped through the air after the Skydancer, deciding to tag along in relative silence for now. She cast her glance down at the tattoo on her arm again. This thing was clearly going to be a lot of trouble, but she was still incredibly curious about what it was and how it worked. Well, she was sure she'd find out more about it soon. Assuming the Mirror didn't, you know, kill her. That would be inconvenient.

42480929_350.png

Smolder twisted into the air after Andraste. It was hardly a conscious decision, really, she always felt safer in the air. Besides, she liked the Skydancer's attitude more than the Pearlcatcher's. If she had to spend a while with one of them, she easily won out. "Hey, so- I don't exactly know what's going on, but I like to think I catch on pretty fast, so thank you for trying to save my life, I think?"

Okay, there were things that Smolder was more afraid of than dying, but that didn't mean she was ready just yet. She had a lot left to do! She looped through the air after the Skydancer, deciding to tag along in relative silence for now. She cast her glance down at the tattoo on her arm again. This thing was clearly going to be a lot of trouble, but she was still incredibly curious about what it was and how it worked. Well, she was sure she'd find out more about it soon. Assuming the Mirror didn't, you know, kill her. That would be inconvenient.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5142552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/51426/5142552.png[/img][/url][item=coppercoil creeper] How strange, that an item so sought after could end up in an antique shop. Sprocket would have liked to work out its secrets on her own, but she had to admit that glowing tattoos were far outside of her area of expertise. And apparently she’d have to learn more about it quickly if she wanted to, well, keep her insides inside. Cogger had found her quickly once they were outside the shop. The mechanical spider had come to a skittering halt beside them and taken an immediate interest in her arm. Once again she would have liked to slow down and find out what about the tattoo has caught his attention. A soft glow generally wasn't enough to keep her creeper occupied, especially not when she was already covered in wires and glowing packs of energy. But time was not going to cooperate with her today, was it? A bang sounded from doorway behind them and the two strangers bolted, rushing her off her feet for the second, or was it it third? time that day. Sprocket had to beat her wings just to keep herself from being crushed somewhere in the crowd. A guardian stepped in front of her, forcing her to backpedal long enough to fall behind the other two. “Blast it!” She hissed and dove around him in time to see Cotriona and Andraste run in different directions. What did they have to do that for? By then Cogger was lost somewhere behind her, but she didn't spare the moment to look for him. He had proved before that he could track her just fine over several miles distance. Sprocket hesitated for a moment then whirled left after Cotriona. Andraste was the kinder of the two, but she didn't need kindness right now. She needed the facts, and in a crisis she was more inclined to trust her own flight to tell them to her straight.

5142552.png
Coppercoil Creeper

How strange, that an item so sought after could end up in an antique shop. Sprocket would have liked to work out its secrets on her own, but she had to admit that glowing tattoos were far outside of her area of expertise. And apparently she’d have to learn more about it quickly if she wanted to, well, keep her insides inside.

Cogger had found her quickly once they were outside the shop. The mechanical spider had come to a skittering halt beside them and taken an immediate interest in her arm. Once again she would have liked to slow down and find out what about the tattoo has caught his attention. A soft glow generally wasn't enough to keep her creeper occupied, especially not when she was already covered in wires and glowing packs of energy. But time was not going to cooperate with her today, was it?

A bang sounded from doorway behind them and the two strangers bolted, rushing her off her feet for the second, or was it it third? time that day. Sprocket had to beat her wings just to keep herself from being crushed somewhere in the crowd. A guardian stepped in front of her, forcing her to backpedal long enough to fall behind the other two.

“Blast it!” She hissed and dove around him in time to see Cotriona and Andraste run in different directions. What did they have to do that for? By then Cogger was lost somewhere behind her, but she didn't spare the moment to look for him. He had proved before that he could track her just fine over several miles distance. Sprocket hesitated for a moment then whirled left after Cotriona. Andraste was the kinder of the two, but she didn't need kindness right now. She needed the facts, and in a crisis she was more inclined to trust her own flight to tell them to her straight.

tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15418829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154189/15418829_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "[i]Explode?[/i]" Well, that does [i]not[/i] sound promising. [i]Never get involved with unfamiliar magic[/i]. Fuse is starting to really appreciate the wisdom in that advice, right about now. And Lightning magic can be the most volatile of all. She lags behind for a moment, overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of her two bossy 'saviors'. Should she really follow them? Should she go back into the shop? Or maybe she should run back home, as fast as she can. But her hesitation only lasts a moment, and then she's running again, wings tucked back as her claws clatter down the street. If it's between these two who definitely know something, and the Mirror who might explode her, there's really only one option. At the crossroads, Fuse launches herself into the air with a curse. She's not a strong flier, but Andraste will be much easier to follow, flying overhead and standing out with her glowing accessories. Hopefully this won't be a long flight. ----- Oh wow, Taliesin and Andraste are both so pretty! I'd be thrilled to take one of them home with me at the end of the event, so here's hoping for good luck. The badges look awesome, also! (And I'm loving this adventure so far, of course!)

"Explode?" Well, that does not sound promising. Never get involved with unfamiliar magic. Fuse is starting to really appreciate the wisdom in that advice, right about now. And Lightning magic can be the most volatile of all.

She lags behind for a moment, overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of her two bossy 'saviors'. Should she really follow them? Should she go back into the shop? Or maybe she should run back home, as fast as she can. But her hesitation only lasts a moment, and then she's running again, wings tucked back as her claws clatter down the street. If it's between these two who definitely know something, and the Mirror who might explode her, there's really only one option.

At the crossroads, Fuse launches herself into the air with a curse. She's not a strong flier, but Andraste will be much easier to follow, flying overhead and standing out with her glowing accessories. Hopefully this won't be a long flight.

Oh wow, Taliesin and Andraste are both so pretty! I'd be thrilled to take one of them home with me at the end of the event, so here's hoping for good luck. The badges look awesome, also! (And I'm loving this adventure so far, of course!)
event-sig-small-4.png
[b]Username:[/b] counterfeat [b]User ID:[/b] 379821 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Pinwheel [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41666693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416667/41666693_350.png[/img] [/url] Pinwheel was always in the market for new discoveries, and his curiosity lead him straight to the aptly named shop. He was actually quite enjoying poking around through the assortment of antiques, despite not being overly fond of the owner and his rambling lectures. All in all it was a fine way to spend his time—right up until he felt positively [i]compelled[/i] to touch a strange magical object. The light overwhelmed his vision, and the next thing he knew he was lying on the floor, half covered in faintly glowing markings. His head was still spinning, but the position was more uncomfortable than the vertigo. Pinwheel rolled over and forced himself to his feet, just to stumble into another dragon. Lovely. Witnesses. Could he not be cursed by some strange magical object in private? "[i]Excuse[/i] me." Pinwheel tried to pull his arm away, but the Skydancer held fast while a Pearlcatcher looked him over. They were both discussing something he didn't understand in the slightest, but it did seem that they had some familiarity with the armband he had touched. They had [i]amazing[/i] timing, arriving moments after it was bonded to his skin. Pinwheel hardly had a moment to say anything before he was being dragged away from the shop entrance. When they finally put him down and began to actually explain some things—not that it was a very thorough explanation—Pinwheel felt the overwhelming sensation of being in way, way over his head. He opened his mouth to speak, only for the slamming of the shop door to spur them into action. Whatever was wrong with him, these two were currently his best chance at getting it fixed. Pinwheel raced after them, watching as they split up. If they really needed to flee, it would be much faster to fly than to try navigating the crowds. Pinwheel spread his wings and took off into the sky, hurrying to catch up with Andraste and hoping they would be faster than their pursuer.
Username: counterfeat
User ID: 379821
Dragon Name: Pinwheel
Dragon Picture:

41666693_350.png

Pinwheel was always in the market for new discoveries, and his curiosity lead him straight to the aptly named shop. He was actually quite enjoying poking around through the assortment of antiques, despite not being overly fond of the owner and his rambling lectures. All in all it was a fine way to spend his time—right up until he felt positively compelled to touch a strange magical object.

The light overwhelmed his vision, and the next thing he knew he was lying on the floor, half covered in faintly glowing markings. His head was still spinning, but the position was more uncomfortable than the vertigo. Pinwheel rolled over and forced himself to his feet, just to stumble into another dragon.

Lovely. Witnesses. Could he not be cursed by some strange magical object in private? "Excuse me." Pinwheel tried to pull his arm away, but the Skydancer held fast while a Pearlcatcher looked him over. They were both discussing something he didn't understand in the slightest, but it did seem that they had some familiarity with the armband he had touched. They had amazing timing, arriving moments after it was bonded to his skin.

Pinwheel hardly had a moment to say anything before he was being dragged away from the shop entrance. When they finally put him down and began to actually explain some things—not that it was a very thorough explanation—Pinwheel felt the overwhelming sensation of being in way, way over his head. He opened his mouth to speak, only for the slamming of the shop door to spur them into action.

Whatever was wrong with him, these two were currently his best chance at getting it fixed. Pinwheel raced after them, watching as they split up. If they really needed to flee, it would be much faster to fly than to try navigating the crowds. Pinwheel spread his wings and took off into the sky, hurrying to catch up with Andraste and hoping they would be faster than their pursuer.
tumblr_pb9uos9TFI1v64nmoo2_r1_400.png ________________

Ray / FR+3
Wishlist
WvWDaily7.png
[u][b]Post two [/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149695/14969459_350.png[/img] [/url] Unknown managed to heave himself up, only to almost collapse and just narrowly avoid stumbling into a shelf. Between him and the fate of being buried by an awfully heavy pile of junk from the shelf, was a Skydancer that grabbed him and helped him to steady himself. He was so tired, and he's not usually very emotive, but if he had been those two things, you would have been able to tell his face of surprise of not having noticed yet another dragon in the shop. [i]Who is this... ? Since when... are they here... ?[/i] thoughts raced through his mind, while he stared blankly at the Skydancer, his jaw slightly ajar, and still not being able to properly stand upright. Gloomwillow noticed that he was unsettled, but telepathically told him that she must have made their way into the shop just as they were looking over his cursed tattoo... . The Skydancer grabbed his arm and took a good look at it, wryly stating that things just got complicated. From the shop's entrance, a Pearlcatcher's voice answered her, stating that he had still a few days before his insides were to become his outsides and that he was now part of their team. Just as this exchange took place, the Eugene the proprietor had shuffled to the back of the shop, not before awkwardly asking Unknown if he was going to buy that thing, and then promptly realising that he would probably never get a penny for that thing... . Unknown listened to their introduction, still feeling awful, but decided to not say anything until he could clear his thoughts and properly try to grasp the situation unfolding, with him as the unfortunate protagonist. He felt his magic and energy returning, and mustered just enough energy to use a spell to put on his guise. Just as he had managed to put on his guise and the two dragons had finished their short introduction, Cotriona the Pearlcatcher grabbed both Andraste the Skydancer and Unknown and started to shoved then out of the shop through the backdoor while loudly proclaimed that they were leaving immediately. Andraste, Unknown and Gloomwillow turned around to look at the front entrance of the shop when its bell rang, where an intimidating Mirror with a skull visage adorning their head prowled into the view. Outside, in the alley, now both dragons continued to drag Unknown along with them while explaining that the Mirror they saw in the shop meant trouble, and would try to retrieve the armband at any cost,, even if it meant letting him explode, just like happened to another guy who had run the same cursed fate of putting on this jewellery. Unknown listen, and tries his best to keep up with them when Andraste took to the sky and Cotriona skilfully weaved through the crowd of the busy Market. To keep up with them, he used his magic to help him glide a feet up from the ground, and boost him forward, while awkwardly bumping his tail into the passerbies, after all he was still very much feeling the effects of the armband's cursed magic. He had been bogged down by the crowd, while his new companions had reached an intersection not too far ahead. From his position, he clearly saw that Cotriona turned left, and Andraste flew right. Gliding through the crown was awkward, but flying would've been downright impossible in his state, so he decided to turn left and follow the Pearlcatcher's guidance. [right][u][b]Next post ---> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/14#post_34424770]X[/url][/b][/u][/right] Will see if I can edit both this day's post and last day's post either later today or tomorrow. I have so much stuff to do this week. Sigh... . D:
Post two

14969459_350.png

Unknown managed to heave himself up, only to almost collapse and just narrowly avoid stumbling into a shelf. Between him and the fate of being buried by an awfully heavy pile of junk from the shelf, was a Skydancer that grabbed him and helped him to steady himself. He was so tired, and he's not usually very emotive, but if he had been those two things, you would have been able to tell his face of surprise of not having noticed yet another dragon in the shop.

Who is this... ? Since when... are they here... ? thoughts raced through his mind, while he stared blankly at the Skydancer, his jaw slightly ajar, and still not being able to properly stand upright.

Gloomwillow noticed that he was unsettled, but telepathically told him that she must have made their way into the shop just as they were looking over his cursed tattoo... .

The Skydancer grabbed his arm and took a good look at it, wryly stating that things just got complicated. From the shop's entrance, a Pearlcatcher's voice answered her, stating that he had still a few days before his insides were to become his outsides and that he was now part of their team.

Just as this exchange took place, the Eugene the proprietor had shuffled to the back of the shop, not before awkwardly asking Unknown if he was going to buy that thing, and then promptly realising that he would probably never get a penny for that thing... .

Unknown listened to their introduction, still feeling awful, but decided to not say anything until he could clear his thoughts and properly try to grasp the situation unfolding, with him as the unfortunate protagonist.

He felt his magic and energy returning, and mustered just enough energy to use a spell to put on his guise. Just as he had managed to put on his guise and the two dragons had finished their short introduction, Cotriona the Pearlcatcher grabbed both Andraste the Skydancer and Unknown and started to shoved then out of the shop through the backdoor while loudly proclaimed that they were leaving immediately. Andraste, Unknown and Gloomwillow turned around to look at the front entrance of the shop when its bell rang, where an intimidating Mirror with a skull visage adorning their head prowled into the view.

Outside, in the alley, now both dragons continued to drag Unknown along with them while explaining that the Mirror they saw in the shop meant trouble, and would try to retrieve the armband at any cost,, even if it meant letting him explode, just like happened to another guy who had run the same cursed fate of putting on this jewellery.

Unknown listen, and tries his best to keep up with them when Andraste took to the sky and Cotriona skilfully weaved through the crowd of the busy Market. To keep up with them, he used his magic to help him glide a feet up from the ground, and boost him forward, while awkwardly bumping his tail into the passerbies, after all he was still very much feeling the effects of the armband's cursed magic.

He had been bogged down by the crowd, while his new companions had reached an intersection not too far ahead. From his position, he clearly saw that Cotriona turned left, and Andraste flew right. Gliding through the crown was awkward, but flying would've been downright impossible in his state, so he decided to turn left and follow the Pearlcatcher's guidance.
Next post ---> X

Will see if I can edit both this day's post and last day's post either later today or tomorrow. I have so much stuff to do this week. Sigh... . D:
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33445281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334453/33445281_350.png[/img][/url] Error hardly knew what to make of these two dragons as she followed their frantic pace. [i]What was that bit about exploding?![/i] She knew she would get no answers at the moment, as they seemed determined to be as mysterious and vague as possible. At least, until they got somewhere...."safe"? Error didn't know. All she could do was let herself be pulled along. When she saw Andraste split off she immediately ditched the ground to twist through the air after her. Spirals were not made for fast land travel. Error was much more comfortable once she was using her wings, quickly drawing close to her guide.

33445281_350.png

Error hardly knew what to make of these two dragons as she followed their frantic pace. What was that bit about exploding?! She knew she would get no answers at the moment, as they seemed determined to be as mysterious and vague as possible. At least, until they got somewhere...."safe"? Error didn't know. All she could do was let herself be pulled along. When she saw Andraste split off she immediately ditched the ground to twist through the air after her. Spirals were not made for fast land travel. Error was much more comfortable once she was using her wings, quickly drawing close to her guide.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/2#post_34377695][Previous post] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43537071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435371/43537071_350.png[/img] [/url] Flying would extricate her from the crowds faster, but Volt also knew that she'd be completely exposed in the air. And although she was a fast flyer, she felt she'd have a hard time keeping up the skydancer's pace. She knew her diminutive size could place her at an advantage among the crowd. She'd literally disappear in the sea of dragons. After quickly weighing these options, Volt made sure she could see exactly where the strange pearlcatcher named Catriona had gone, before making herself as small as possible and [b]veering to the left after her[/b]. She could hear the pursuer's yells of outrage as she disappeared from view. Keeping as low to the ground as possible, Volt rapidly wended her way after Catriona, hoping that Andraste, up in the air, would have just as much luck making an escape. [right] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/14#post_34419470][Next post][/url][/right]
[Previous post]

43537071_350.png

Flying would extricate her from the crowds faster, but Volt also knew that she'd be completely exposed in the air. And although she was a fast flyer, she felt she'd have a hard time keeping up the skydancer's pace.

She knew her diminutive size could place her at an advantage among the crowd. She'd literally disappear in the sea of dragons.

After quickly weighing these options, Volt made sure she could see exactly where the strange pearlcatcher named Catriona had gone, before making herself as small as possible and veering to the left after her. She could hear the pursuer's yells of outrage as she disappeared from view. Keeping as low to the ground as possible, Volt rapidly wended her way after Catriona, hoping that Andraste, up in the air, would have just as much luck making an escape.
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41