Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41
[b]Username:[/b] GardenWyrm [b]User ID:[/b] 260509 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Blitzen [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26252288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262523/26252288_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Panic coursed through Blitzen as she squeezed her way through the crowds, not wanting to look back and see if the guy who MADE PEOPLE EXPLODE was right behind them. What kind of bracelet/tattoo/whatever [i]WAS[/i] this? Cotriona and Andraste split off at a fork just ahead, and with only a moment's hesitation, Blitzen veered left, chasing Cotriona. Andraste's path above everyone's heads drew too much attention, and attention was the last thing she wanted from the crazy mirror on their tails [i]and Stormcatcher's tail she was going to die, wasn't she[/i]? Pushing through the crowd, Blizen picked up her pace to try and get closer to her pearlcatcher guide. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/4#post_34384414]< First Entry[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/12#post_34414195]Next entry >[/url]
Username: GardenWyrm
User ID: 260509
Dragon Name: Blitzen
Dragon Picture:

Panic coursed through Blitzen as she squeezed her way through the crowds, not wanting to look back and see if the guy who MADE PEOPLE EXPLODE was right behind them. What kind of bracelet/tattoo/whatever WAS this?

Cotriona and Andraste split off at a fork just ahead, and with only a moment's hesitation, Blitzen veered left, chasing Cotriona. Andraste's path above everyone's heads drew too much attention, and attention was the last thing she wanted from the crazy mirror on their tails and Stormcatcher's tail she was going to die, wasn't she? Pushing through the crowd, Blizen picked up her pace to try and get closer to her pearlcatcher guide.

< First Entry - Next entry >
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
[center][b]Username:[/b] Daemonengrau [b]User ID:[/b] 359809 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Nalani [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35774206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357743/35774206_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=1](Gosh... accidentally deleted this post while typing the new one! I'm an idiot *headdesk* AND I didn't save it. Please forgive.)[/size][/center] "[i]Explode[/i]," Nalani hums to herself sarcastically. "[i]Yeah, sounds nice. Sounds like something I[/i] always[i] wanted to do.[/i]" What a fantastic day. First, she's being obsessed by an armband she shouldn't even have touched in the first place, then a mirror dragon that wants her to explode shows up and now, she has to be rescued by an odd pair of dragons. All while being chased by the very same creepy mirror. She briefly wonders what Eugene's doing nonw, but is interrupted by the skydancer and pearlcatcher splitting up right in front of her. She skids to a halt. [i]Where[/i], she thinks hastily.[i] Pearlcatcher or skydancer. Crowd or sky?[/i] Crowd. Without hesitating another second, Nalani dashes after Cotriona.
Username: Daemonengrau
User ID: 359809
Dragon Name: Nalani

35774206_350.png

(Gosh... accidentally deleted this post while typing the new one! I'm an idiot *headdesk* AND I didn't save it. Please forgive.)

"Explode," Nalani hums to herself sarcastically. "Yeah, sounds nice. Sounds like something I always wanted to do."
What a fantastic day. First, she's being obsessed by an armband she shouldn't even have touched in the first place, then a mirror dragon that wants her to explode shows up and now, she has to be rescued by an odd pair of dragons. All while being chased by the very same creepy mirror.
She briefly wonders what Eugene's doing nonw, but is interrupted by the skydancer and pearlcatcher splitting up right in front of her. She skids to a halt.
Where, she thinks hastily. Pearlcatcher or skydancer. Crowd or sky?
Crowd.
Without hesitating another second, Nalani dashes after Cotriona.
frcomm48.png
[quote=Entry Form][center][b]Username:[/b] Stanzascale. [b]User ID:[/b] 81. [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Lennuh (with Jingle the glowing pocket mouse). [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=429328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4294/429328_350.png[/img][/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/341.png[/img][/center][/quote] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/50a4a2c6b077f26a5388cb6e4a14e600/tumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png[/img][/center] The news of the mysterious market had spread like Wyrmwound Plague, from adventurers, to busybodies to shopoholics. Even with the festival drawing crowds eager to see discoveries of the 'Science Flight' and happy to indulge in some carefree festival-spending, onlookers observed an abrupt flocking towards this sudden attraction. Several of the Stanzascale clan expressed interest in going to investigate for themselves. However, the fact that the clan was arranging its own celebrations slowed any formal processes, and those with sudden reason to travel were less then efficient with preparations. After a time, it became clear that too much later ran the risk of missing the festival entirely, and, theoretically, the opportunity to visit this market. Those learned in astronomy and prophecy agreed it was quite possible. So Lennuh announced to some of his lair-mates that he'd travel on ahead. The Fae managed to join up with some tardy Ridgebacks who were visiting cousins for the journey to Carrion Canyon. Once there they offered advice on routes the less battle-ready of Fae and Spirals were known to prefer as well as general warnings about the area. Lennuh was elated when they finally reached their destination. His familiar sneezed, and sniffed at the bizarre scents of the market, welcoming the journey's end. The Fae was soon to find himself drifting down corridors of shelves, Jingle scampering below to try sniff beneath the shelves. Charming as the knick-knacks were, Lennuh quietly anticipating something eye-catching. At Eugene's reappearance, Jingle scurried off and Lennuh quickly attempted (again) to courteously explain that his interest was more in jewels than silver. "Terribly sorry, but I-" it was at that moment that the Coatl was distracted. Curiosity had the Fae lingering to see the, likely minor, discovery. All parties concerned were to be surprised by the diamond in the rough. Lennuh was immediately entranced. "Astonishing..." Awestruck, the Fae beamed at the impalpable pattern of glowing stones. It took a few moments for Lennuh to realise the item had seemingly taken a liking to him too. He was about to laugh when the dizziness hit and knocked him out like an adroitly thrown brick. [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/50a4a2c6b077f26a5388cb6e4a14e600/tumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png[/img][/center] Lennuh awoke to a pocket mouse attempting to clamber onto his face and groaned. Jingle squeaked in alarm and the Fae noticed his new tattoo. When Eugene awkwardly asked if he would pay for it, Lennuh replied, "of course. Just one moment, good sir." He momentarily wondered if he was slurring as he attempted to get to his feet and reach for his money pouch. Jingle squeaked at this apparent lapse in judgment. Lennuh's motor skills had recovered sufficiently to get him to his feet, but fumble with everything else. Fortunately, a Skydancer was able to save him from breaking something either in the shop or in his skinny arm. "No, no, I'm not a Skycat...is this a joke about who's whose familiar again?" The Fae was apparently convinced he was still dizzy, and had started considering the possibility he was dreaming. When you live in a lair with an inventor, an experimenting mage and an oneiromancer, it was entirely possible. When another stranger appeared and started describing a grisly fate, Lennuh shook his head. "Wait...what?" Dream, hallucination or not, this was suddenly something worth paying full attention to. The Fae nodded gratefully to the Skydancer, Andraste, who'd helped him and started fluttering when Cotriona picked him up to push the group towards the shop's rear. "Could you not...?" Within the clan back home, it was considered very rude for strangers to pick up smaller individuals. At least there a certain irritable librarian would make sure the mistake was realised. It was an understandable response, however, to the latest customer to appear, even when one is accustomed to living with perfectly civil Mirrors. "Can you let me flutter instead?" Lennuh asked as he was carried out of the shop. Jingle scrambled onto the Pearlcatcher's back as they made for the egress. "She's with me." The Fae explained. Shaking a little, Lennuh remembered about his quill and hastily took notes. "All of [i]us[/i]? Could you tell me who you are?" The Fae tried not to think about exploding, and his familiar scurried over to him to nudge the Fae comfortingly. As the duo started running and dragging Lennuh, he started flapping rapidly. "I said I can fly on my own." The dragonhandling was vexing enough to take the Fae's mind off exploding. As the running duo split up, Lennuh caught a few breaths. On the one hand Andraste seemed easier to talk to. However, the Fae decided that flying above the crowd with a glowing tattoo was a rather bad idea. "Time to see if I'm any good at aerobatics." Lennuh told Jingle. The pocket mouse squeaked and scampered after the Pearlcatcher, leaving the Fae to try weave his way through a multitude of dragons.
Entry Form wrote:
Username: Stanzascale.
User ID: 81.
Dragon Name: Lennuh (with Jingle the glowing pocket mouse).
Dragon Picture:
429328_350.png
341.png

tumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png

The news of the mysterious market had spread like Wyrmwound Plague, from adventurers, to busybodies to shopoholics. Even with the festival drawing crowds eager to see discoveries of the 'Science Flight' and happy to indulge in some carefree festival-spending, onlookers observed an abrupt flocking towards this sudden attraction.

Several of the Stanzascale clan expressed interest in going to investigate for themselves. However, the fact that the clan was arranging its own celebrations slowed any formal processes, and those with sudden reason to travel were less then efficient with preparations.
After a time, it became clear that too much later ran the risk of missing the festival entirely, and, theoretically, the opportunity to visit this market. Those learned in astronomy and prophecy agreed it was quite possible. So Lennuh announced to some of his lair-mates that he'd travel on ahead.

The Fae managed to join up with some tardy Ridgebacks who were visiting cousins for the journey to Carrion Canyon. Once there they offered advice on routes the less battle-ready of Fae and Spirals were known to prefer as well as general warnings about the area.

Lennuh was elated when they finally reached their destination. His familiar sneezed, and sniffed at the bizarre scents of the market, welcoming the journey's end. The Fae was soon to find himself drifting down corridors of shelves, Jingle scampering below to try sniff beneath the shelves. Charming as the knick-knacks were, Lennuh quietly anticipating something eye-catching.

At Eugene's reappearance, Jingle scurried off and Lennuh quickly attempted (again) to courteously explain that his interest was more in jewels than silver.
"Terribly sorry, but I-" it was at that moment that the Coatl was distracted. Curiosity had the Fae lingering to see the, likely minor, discovery. All parties concerned were to be surprised by the diamond in the rough. Lennuh was immediately entranced. "Astonishing..." Awestruck, the Fae beamed at the impalpable pattern of glowing stones.
It took a few moments for Lennuh to realise the item had seemingly taken a liking to him too. He was about to laugh when the dizziness hit and knocked him out like an adroitly thrown brick.
tumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png

Lennuh awoke to a pocket mouse attempting to clamber onto his face and groaned. Jingle squeaked in alarm and the Fae noticed his new tattoo. When Eugene awkwardly asked if he would pay for it, Lennuh replied, "of course. Just one moment, good sir." He momentarily wondered if he was slurring as he attempted to get to his feet and reach for his money pouch.

Jingle squeaked at this apparent lapse in judgment. Lennuh's motor skills had recovered sufficiently to get him to his feet, but fumble with everything else. Fortunately, a Skydancer was able to save him from breaking something either in the shop or in his skinny arm.
"No, no, I'm not a Skycat...is this a joke about who's whose familiar again?" The Fae was apparently convinced he was still dizzy, and had started considering the possibility he was dreaming. When you live in a lair with an inventor, an experimenting mage and an oneiromancer, it was entirely possible.

When another stranger appeared and started describing a grisly fate, Lennuh shook his head. "Wait...what?" Dream, hallucination or not, this was suddenly something worth paying full attention to. The Fae nodded gratefully to the Skydancer, Andraste, who'd helped him and started fluttering when Cotriona picked him up to push the group towards the shop's rear.
"Could you not...?" Within the clan back home, it was considered very rude for strangers to pick up smaller individuals. At least there a certain irritable librarian would make sure the mistake was realised. It was an understandable response, however, to the latest customer to appear, even when one is accustomed to living with perfectly civil Mirrors.

"Can you let me flutter instead?" Lennuh asked as he was carried out of the shop. Jingle scrambled onto the Pearlcatcher's back as they made for the egress. "She's with me." The Fae explained.

Shaking a little, Lennuh remembered about his quill and hastily took notes. "All of us? Could you tell me who you are?" The Fae tried not to think about exploding, and his familiar scurried over to him to nudge the Fae comfortingly.
As the duo started running and dragging Lennuh, he started flapping rapidly. "I said I can fly on my own." The dragonhandling was vexing enough to take the Fae's mind off exploding.

As the running duo split up, Lennuh caught a few breaths. On the one hand Andraste seemed easier to talk to. However, the Fae decided that flying above the crowd with a glowing tattoo was a rather bad idea.
"Time to see if I'm any good at aerobatics." Lennuh told Jingle. The pocket mouse squeaked and scampered after the Pearlcatcher, leaving the Fae to try weave his way through a multitude of dragons.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/4#post_34384748]Previous Post[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/15#post_34428442]Next Post[/url][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35045691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350457/35045691_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Rusty Golem] Emera was more than a little confused when the Skydancer and Pearlcatcher came upon her. Not entirely sure what was happening, she let herself be manhandled by the two of them - how they were able to lift her was beyond her - as Hyperion stuck close by, giving the two newcomers suspicious looks. It seemed only when the very menacing looking Mirror came through the door that the Golem all but herded them out the door faster. As they quickly - and poorly - explained the tattoo, and how apparently the last one this happened to died a rather horrible death, Emera instantly found herself knowing she was way in over her head. But, she'd really rather not explode to pieces just to get the thing off, so she kept to herself and nodded solemnly as they hastily made their way into the crowd, not wanting to be caught by whomever was chasing them for whatever reason. Really, she wanted nothing more than to stop and get a thorough explanation rather than these vague ones, but obviously that wasn't happening any time soon. As Andraste and Cotriona split up and made their way through the crowd, Emera paused with indecision as she saw them take different ways. It was only when Hyperion surged forward, drifting off to the left that she found her decision made for her. Hoping nothing worse would happen today, [b]she followed Cotriona[/b], hoping the Pearlcatcher would explain some more as they made their way to wherever they were heading.

35045691_350.png

Rusty Golem
Emera was more than a little confused when the Skydancer and Pearlcatcher came upon her. Not entirely sure what was happening, she let herself be manhandled by the two of them - how they were able to lift her was beyond her - as Hyperion stuck close by, giving the two newcomers suspicious looks. It seemed only when the very menacing looking Mirror came through the door that the Golem all but herded them out the door faster.

As they quickly - and poorly - explained the tattoo, and how apparently the last one this happened to died a rather horrible death, Emera instantly found herself knowing she was way in over her head. But, she'd really rather not explode to pieces just to get the thing off, so she kept to herself and nodded solemnly as they hastily made their way into the crowd, not wanting to be caught by whomever was chasing them for whatever reason. Really, she wanted nothing more than to stop and get a thorough explanation rather than these vague ones, but obviously that wasn't happening any time soon.

As Andraste and Cotriona split up and made their way through the crowd, Emera paused with indecision as she saw them take different ways. It was only when Hyperion surged forward, drifting off to the left that she found her decision made for her. Hoping nothing worse would happen today, she followed Cotriona, hoping the Pearlcatcher would explain some more as they made their way to wherever they were heading.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35197255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351973/35197255_350.png[/img] [/url] Rainey can't even describe how confused she is. However she felt the urgency coming from the bodies of the two dragons covering her, and it got her heart racing and her feet moving. Looking between the two dragons she slides to Cotriona's side, trusting her methods more. At least they might be able to stay hidden.

35197255_350.png

Rainey can't even describe how confused she is. However she felt the urgency coming from the bodies of the two dragons covering her, and it got her heart racing and her feet moving. Looking between the two dragons she slides to Cotriona's side, trusting her methods more. At least they might be able to stay hidden.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[b]Username:[/b] PhantomLullabies [b]User ID:[/b] 375287 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Caspian [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40647823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406479/40647823_350.png[/img] [/url] After he recovered and stood up, Caspian admired his new and definitely unplanned tattoo. He was so relieved to discover that its silver-white color and pattern matched his look that he zoned out Andraste and Cotriona, only tuning in when he saw the intimidating mirror appear and was forced to flee with the other dragons. When it came time for him to choose one to follow, he chose Cotriona, hoping that the mirror would follow the more obvious Andraste instead.
Username: PhantomLullabies
User ID: 375287
Dragon Name: Caspian
Dragon Picture:

40647823_350.png

After he recovered and stood up, Caspian admired his new and definitely unplanned tattoo. He was so relieved to discover that its silver-white color and pattern matched his look that he zoned out Andraste and Cotriona, only tuning in when he saw the intimidating mirror appear and was forced to flee with the other dragons. When it came time for him to choose one to follow, he chose Cotriona, hoping that the mirror would follow the more obvious Andraste instead.
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
[b]Username:[/b] Juri01 [b]User ID:[/b] 111431 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Cadoc [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23532412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235325/23532412_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=7][font=Comic Sans MS][b]Travel Journal [/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/48f3/f/2011/208/a/b/divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png[/img][/center] [indent][size=4][font=Lucida Console][b]Entry 2 - Escape[/b][/size] [font=Lucida Console][b]Date[/b]: July 23, 2018 [font=Lucida Console][b]Location[/b]: Market back alley - Through the crowds [/indent] While I was still studying my newly obtained tattoo and armband, I didn't noticed that someone else was approaching me until my arm was suddenly grabbed! A strange Skydancer-lady had crouched down next to me, talking to yet another dragon I hadn't noticed before. They were talking about me... or rather about the strangely glowing tattoo. [i]"Well, looks like you're with us for now. That is, unless you want to end up with your insides as outsides."[/i] Friggin' unbelievable! I had absolutely nothing to say in the matter, it seems. At least, they told me their names (Andraste was the Skydancer lady and Cotriona a cranky looking Pearlcatcher). Before I could even politely refuse their 'help' I was grabbed again and shoved toward the back of the shop and out into a back alley. I was only able to take a look for at our persecutor for a second: a terrifying looking Mirror with a skull visage. Not the best looking dragon around, I can tell you... [i]"Listen the puppy back there is bad news. He's trying to get that. And the last time that happened to someone, they only got it back by letting the poor guy explode. We're tracking down someone who specializes in items like that. He'll be able to help all of us."[/i] After hearing [i]that[/i], I kind of accepted Dragon A and B's help offer and decided to follow them for now. They seemed to know [i]something [/i]about what was going on! The scary looking Mirror bursted through the door and we scrammed! Rushing down the crowded shopping street, Cotriona skillfully weaved through the crowds, while Andraste took the path above everyone's head and was attracting the whole attention. At an intersection, Cotriona splitted off to the left, Andraste to the right. As that they told me, that I was the main targed here [b]I decided to follow Cotriona by going left[/b] too. That dragon was just swimming through the crowds and was surely attracting less attention then the other one. My chances to get to a place where I could finally get some answeres where a lot better if I was trailing Cotriona. [center][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/7c30/f/2011/111/5/3/divider_ii_by_rbsrdesigns-d3ejqrj.png[/img][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/5#post_34386763]Day 1[/url] - Day 2 - Day x...
Username: Juri01
User ID: 111431
Dragon Name: Cadoc
Dragon Picture:

Travel Journal
divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png

Entry 2 - Escape
Date: July 23, 2018

While I was still studying my newly obtained tattoo and armband, I didn't noticed that someone else was approaching me until my arm was suddenly grabbed! A strange Skydancer-lady had crouched down next to me, talking to yet another dragon I hadn't noticed before. They were talking about me... or rather about the strangely glowing tattoo.

"Well, looks like you're with us for now. That is, unless you want to end up with your insides as outsides."

Friggin' unbelievable! I had absolutely nothing to say in the matter, it seems. At least, they told me their names (Andraste was the Skydancer lady and Cotriona a cranky looking Pearlcatcher). Before I could even politely refuse their 'help' I was grabbed again and shoved toward the back of the shop and out into a back alley. I was only able to take a look for at our persecutor for a second: a terrifying looking Mirror with a skull visage. Not the best looking dragon around, I can tell you...

"Listen the puppy back there is bad news. He's trying to get that. And the last time that happened to someone, they only got it back by letting the poor guy explode. We're tracking down someone who specializes in items like that. He'll be able to help all of us."

After hearing that, I kind of accepted Dragon A and B's help offer and decided to follow them for now. They seemed to know something about what was going on!

The scary looking Mirror bursted through the door and we scrammed! Rushing down the crowded shopping street, Cotriona skillfully weaved through the crowds, while Andraste took the path above everyone's head and was attracting the whole attention.

At an intersection, Cotriona splitted off to the left, Andraste to the right. As that they told me, that I was the main targed here I decided to follow Cotriona by going left too. That dragon was just swimming through the crowds and was surely attracting less attention then the other one. My chances to get to a place where I could finally get some answeres where a lot better if I was trailing Cotriona.

divider_ii_by_rbsrdesigns-d3ejqrj.png

Day 1 - Day 2 - Day x...
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39971300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399714/39971300_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Argent breathes in deeply before [b]following Andraste[/b], soaring above the crowds. Imperials were [i]not[/i] born graceful in the air, by any means. He wades through a mix of confused, curious eyes glancing all over him. He trusts in his heart that whatever ailment may be affecting him, he'll come out on top of it. One way or the other.

Argent breathes in deeply before following Andraste, soaring above the crowds. Imperials were not born graceful in the air, by any means.

He wades through a mix of confused, curious eyes glancing all over him. He trusts in his heart that whatever ailment may be affecting him, he'll come out on top of it. One way or the other.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54432/5443143_350.png[/img] [/url] Stark spluttered as he scrambled through the crowded street after the Coatl and Skydancer - Cotriona and Andraste? Names weren't something he was that good with at the best of times, and this was [i]definitely not[/i] the best of times. "Jarvis," he gasped, and was glad to see that his golem was keeping pace, avoiding the shoppers with quick flutters of his wings. "Did they say what I think they said? This tattoo might -" "Explode, sir, yes," Jarvis replied, and even his smooth voice was strained with concern. "Great!" Stark yelped. Why did this always happen to him? Every Thundercrack Carnivale, regular as clockwork. "Jarvis? Remind me next year [i]not[/i] to come home for the holidays!" Up ahead, there was an intersection, and to Stark's annoyance the pair of dragons he was following split up, one heading right and the other left. He was really tempted to just take flight - give the pursuing Mirror three targets to choose from instead of two, and hope he picked someone else ... but, [i]exploding tattoo[/i]. Insides on the outside. Also, he really couldn't be that self-centred any more - the Mirror hadn't looked very friendly, and Stark had no idea what he might do if he caught up with the Coatl or the Skydancer and violently expressed his displeasure at losing the tattoo/armband. Stark was out of time. He made the split-second decision to plunge to the right and follow the Skydancer, Andraste. She had at least [i]tried [/i]to explain things, after all!

5443143_350.png

Stark spluttered as he scrambled through the crowded street after the Coatl and Skydancer - Cotriona and Andraste? Names weren't something he was that good with at the best of times, and this was definitely not the best of times.

"Jarvis," he gasped, and was glad to see that his golem was keeping pace, avoiding the shoppers with quick flutters of his wings. "Did they say what I think they said? This tattoo might -"

"Explode, sir, yes," Jarvis replied, and even his smooth voice was strained with concern.

"Great!" Stark yelped. Why did this always happen to him? Every Thundercrack Carnivale, regular as clockwork. "Jarvis? Remind me next year not to come home for the holidays!"

Up ahead, there was an intersection, and to Stark's annoyance the pair of dragons he was following split up, one heading right and the other left. He was really tempted to just take flight - give the pursuing Mirror three targets to choose from instead of two, and hope he picked someone else ... but, exploding tattoo. Insides on the outside. Also, he really couldn't be that self-centred any more - the Mirror hadn't looked very friendly, and Stark had no idea what he might do if he caught up with the Coatl or the Skydancer and violently expressed his displeasure at losing the tattoo/armband.

Stark was out of time. He made the split-second decision to plunge to the right and follow the Skydancer, Andraste. She had at least tried to explain things, after all!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24560546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245606/24560546_350.png[/img] [/url]A grimace plastered upon her muzzle, Zarya massaged her aching arms while deciding which crazed dragon to follow. [i]At least the pearlcatcher didn't beat around the bush[/i], she mused. The choice was made quickly, as their forms were disappearing into the distance. "I'd better get some answers, though," she grumbled aloud as she steered herself left through the crowds, thankful for once that she needed to stand up so straight to stay balanced. Catching glimpses of Cotriona between stalls and scales, she thundered after her with a look on her face that kept most dragons out of her path.

24560546_350.png
A grimace plastered upon her muzzle, Zarya massaged her aching arms while deciding which crazed dragon to follow.
At least the pearlcatcher didn't beat around the bush, she mused. The choice was made quickly, as their forms were disappearing into the distance. "I'd better get some answers, though," she grumbled aloud as she steered herself left through the crowds, thankful for once that she needed to stand up so straight to stay balanced. Catching glimpses of Cotriona between stalls and scales, she thundered after her with a look on her face that kept most dragons out of her path.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41