Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41
[b]Username:[/b] rubyredtan [b]User ID:[/b] 340 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Tigris [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6020150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60202/6020150_350.png[/img] [/url] Tigris decided to stay with Andraste and try the machine now. A lot of things could go wrong here but he didn't really know much about Enzul. Or at least he didn't remember much because it has been a long day...or week? Time escapes him as he braces himself for what is to come next.
Username: rubyredtan
User ID: 340
Dragon Name: Tigris
Dragon Picture:
6020150_350.png

Tigris decided to stay with Andraste and try the machine now. A lot of things could go wrong here but he didn't really know much about Enzul. Or at least he didn't remember much because it has been a long day...or week? Time escapes him as he braces himself for what is to come next.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/25#post_34466011]Previous Post[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/34#post_34490120]Next Post[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35045691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350457/35045691_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=rusty golem][/center] Emera reacted on instincts she knew she had as a Guardian but never reacted on before: she charged forward, knocking back one of Cotriona's attackers before she even realized what she had done. Now, in midst of the fray, Emera ducked and hit when she could, Hyperion being a massive help here as her combat capabilities honestly weren't the greatest. When she finally took out the last one thanks to a half-lucky, half-calculated hit to the adversary's wing, she grinned - slightly maniacally - at Cotriona's praise - after all, she just won her first fight, and the adrenaline has been pumping for quite some time now - before following her up out of the dead end of an alleyway, Hyperion jumping on her back as he normally did. But of course, her luck wasn't on her side, as it seemed to be all throughout the day. When Hyperion alerted to her that something was behind, she honestly wasn't all that surprised when she saw the Mirror chasing them, though she was slightly surprised they chose to roof-jump rather than fly. Emera tried to put as much speed into her flight as possible; she really didn't want to be caught by them! But of course, life doesn't work on wishes and hopes. When she felt the Mirror catch and pull her down, she had a second of pure panic right before she hit the ground. Luckily, being the Guardian she was, it didn't hurt [i]that[/i] badly, though she was pretty sure she was bruised... just about everywhere, and may or may not have cracked something. Quickly recovering - though that was slightly attested to the fact that she was still adrenaline filled - she turned and faced him, and made a split second decision as she could feel the tattoo about to activate and do... whatever it was: She felt all the anxiety and stress from the day fill her up, reach down into her Guardian heritage, and stood her ground. She could [b]try delay the Mirror[/b] long enough for Cotriona to... do whatever, and she was much bigger than the Mirror, she could take them. And she had Hyperion with her. She could take anything.
Previous Post - Next Post

35045691_350.png

Rusty Golem

Emera reacted on instincts she knew she had as a Guardian but never reacted on before: she charged forward, knocking back one of Cotriona's attackers before she even realized what she had done. Now, in midst of the fray, Emera ducked and hit when she could, Hyperion being a massive help here as her combat capabilities honestly weren't the greatest.

When she finally took out the last one thanks to a half-lucky, half-calculated hit to the adversary's wing, she grinned - slightly maniacally - at Cotriona's praise - after all, she just won her first fight, and the adrenaline has been pumping for quite some time now - before following her up out of the dead end of an alleyway, Hyperion jumping on her back as he normally did.

But of course, her luck wasn't on her side, as it seemed to be all throughout the day. When Hyperion alerted to her that something was behind, she honestly wasn't all that surprised when she saw the Mirror chasing them, though she was slightly surprised they chose to roof-jump rather than fly.

Emera tried to put as much speed into her flight as possible; she really didn't want to be caught by them! But of course, life doesn't work on wishes and hopes. When she felt the Mirror catch and pull her down, she had a second of pure panic right before she hit the ground.

Luckily, being the Guardian she was, it didn't hurt that badly, though she was pretty sure she was bruised... just about everywhere, and may or may not have cracked something. Quickly recovering - though that was slightly attested to the fact that she was still adrenaline filled - she turned and faced him, and made a split second decision as she could feel the tattoo about to activate and do... whatever it was: She felt all the anxiety and stress from the day fill her up, reach down into her Guardian heritage, and stood her ground. She could try delay the Mirror long enough for Cotriona to... do whatever, and she was much bigger than the Mirror, she could take them. And she had Hyperion with her. She could take anything.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[b]Username:[/b] PhantomLullabies [b]User ID:[/b] 375287 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Caspian [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40647823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406479/40647823_350.png[/img] [/url] Caspian’s already in a frenzied, fighting state after helping Cat a few moments earlier. Rather than just running away from the mirror, he impulsively decides to take offensive action against him. After all, the mirror just hurt Cadpian and probably assumes he’ll either run or give up easily. But Caspian is determined to catch the mirror off guard and hope that that’s enough for him and Cotriona to get away safely.
Username: PhantomLullabies
User ID: 375287
Dragon Name: Caspian
Dragon Picture:

40647823_350.png

Caspian’s already in a frenzied, fighting state after helping Cat a few moments earlier. Rather than just running away from the mirror, he impulsively decides to take offensive action against him. After all, the mirror just hurt Cadpian and probably assumes he’ll either run or give up easily. But Caspian is determined to catch the mirror off guard and hope that that’s enough for him and Cotriona to get away safely.
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
@Firra
I don’t have time for a rp reply today unfortunately, but in my sleep addled state I submitted the form for a second time and realized afterward I had chosen the second option. Tbh I forgot if I had submitted it the first time. Anyway, my pick is play along
@Firra
I don’t have time for a rp reply today unfortunately, but in my sleep addled state I submitted the form for a second time and realized afterward I had chosen the second option. Tbh I forgot if I had submitted it the first time. Anyway, my pick is play along
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15418829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154189/15418829_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Reckon I want to find this Enzul fella, actually," Fuse says, with a bit of sharpness in her tone. There's something about this Skydancer... And this entire situation, frankly. Enzul might just be yet one more problem, but getting more information, a second opinion, sounds far better than just letting Andraste lead her around by the nose any longer. And frankly, she doesn't want that junky device anywhere near her. Mysterious technology is what got her into this, and she doesn't want a new piece being introduced to the equation without a little more information first. "And on the way, you can tell me what the heck this is all about." ----- Excited for the conclusion of the story! Though it seems I've picked possibly the least exciting path. XD We'll see how it works out! --Are you going to leave the Twine up for a while? Once Fuse's adventure is concluded, I'd love to read through the other paths!

"Reckon I want to find this Enzul fella, actually," Fuse says, with a bit of sharpness in her tone. There's something about this Skydancer... And this entire situation, frankly. Enzul might just be yet one more problem, but getting more information, a second opinion, sounds far better than just letting Andraste lead her around by the nose any longer.

And frankly, she doesn't want that junky device anywhere near her. Mysterious technology is what got her into this, and she doesn't want a new piece being introduced to the equation without a little more information first.

"And on the way, you can tell me what the heck this is all about."

Excited for the conclusion of the story! Though it seems I've picked possibly the least exciting path. XD We'll see how it works out! --Are you going to leave the Twine up for a while? Once Fuse's adventure is concluded, I'd love to read through the other paths!
event-sig-small-4.png
Darn. I forgot to RP.

Thornspell went to press the top button. I mean, these things usually work top-down don’t they? However, what she didn’t notice was that the device was still upside down from when she was fixing it. So it was actually the bottom button.

She pressed the button...

And then—

a wild cliffhanger appeared!
Darn. I forgot to RP.

Thornspell went to press the top button. I mean, these things usually work top-down don’t they? However, what she didn’t notice was that the device was still upside down from when she was fixing it. So it was actually the bottom button.

She pressed the button...

And then—

a wild cliffhanger appeared!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Espoir [b]User ID:[/b] 157203 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Symphony or Sy. [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11487603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114877/11487603_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Day 6 (The final choice):[/b] (Ahhh, late again because of work... hopefully this posts in time before the deadline~ :c) Her eyebrows, if dragons even had any, creased and pointed teeth bit her lower lip as a thoughtful expression crossed the Imperial's face. But while Andraste would certainly know about the device, Sy wasn't sure she liked the sound of the thing on her arm overloading. '[i]What if instead of overloading... it explodes?[/i]'. The Imperial shook her head slightly. "None offence, Andraste, but i would think it would be better to take this to someone who knows exactly how to take this thing off... [b]"I'd rather go find Enzul, if it's all the same to you.[/b]"
Username: Espoir
User ID: 157203
Dragon Name: Symphony or Sy.
Dragon Picture:

11487603_350.png

Day 6 (The final choice):

(Ahhh, late again because of work... hopefully this posts in time before the deadline~ :c)

Her eyebrows, if dragons even had any, creased and pointed teeth bit her lower lip as a thoughtful expression crossed the Imperial's face. But while Andraste would certainly know about the device, Sy wasn't sure she liked the sound of the thing on her arm overloading.

'What if instead of overloading... it explodes?'.

The Imperial shook her head slightly.

"None offence, Andraste, but i would think it would be better to take this to someone who knows exactly how to take this thing off... "I'd rather go find Enzul, if it's all the same to you."
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Stanzascale @JinxMoonstone @@Juri01 @Watercolour @Rosoidela @alyblaith @Festival @Saronai @Thewarywatcher13 @felistopaz @Illyrael @Saraceaser @PhantomLullabies

There’s a small lightning tower ahead of you, only just a bit bigger than you are. It’s more for keeping the lightning from hitting the roof than actual collection. You can barely see as you stumble up to it, but you manage to make out the words “Emergency Discharge” on one of the buttons and an energy bar that’s less than half full.

The sound of the mirror’s claws on the rooftop, urge you forward. With energy building inside you and your vision doubling, you can’t move very fast at all. As you stagger your way past the tower you hit the Emergency Discharge button, and hear the whine of it engaging. You hightail it as fast as your delirious stagger will allow, but you are still caught and knocked prone by the blast. Your ears are ringing and everything hurts. You struggle to stay conscious.

Then Cat’s there, you can’t make out what she’s saying but she grabs you and pulls you off the dangerous rooftop into the quiet dark of an alley.

Cat urges you upright. “You’ve got this. Just a little longer. I saw the lantern before you signaled me, we’re very close.” Your vision keeps blacking out and there are periods of time where Cat is dragging you more than supporting you.

When your vision comes back, you’re settled at a clean table in a small but warmly lit room. Cat’s sitting next to you watching a guardian rattle around the room making tea. That must be Enzul.

The guardian serves you and settles down at the table. “It’s good that you made it so quickly. The magic in the artifact is about to override your own.” He says nodding at the tattoo. “I can get it out. Your friend has already agreed to the price, so don’t worry about paying me. Show me where it went in.”

When you put your arm on the table. He places one claw where it entered and then reaches to touch one the leading edges that had crawled all the way across your chest and down the other arm. He presses down hard on both places and you feel his magic abruptly crescendo. It feels like his claws are driving down deep enough to hit bone, and then you feel the grating rasp of metal under your skin. It’s agony worse than even the surges and you barely stay conscious.

When the pain suddenly dies down, you’re sweating and shaking, but the bracer is laying innocuously in the middle of the table.

“These were very popular in the second age,” Enzul says, picking it up. “It’s keyed to the creator's magical signature but not very well. Anyone that has even a passing similarity could also use it, so the magic users from that time started building in …failsafes, we’ll say."

“Hmm." Enzul takes a closer look at the bracer. "These foci are quite strong even for how old it is... and there’s so many of them. This would have cost a few thousand at least, and that a conservative estimate.”

“There no way an artifact that powerful was created for such a measly price.” Cat disagrees.

Enzul finally takes his eye off of the artifact to blink up at her. “You are absolutely right. I was talking about lives.”

“…”

“I trust you can see yourselves out.” Enzul ducks out the room and deeper into the house. Cat sighs longingly, watching the artifact disappear from view. “Well, all that for nothing.”

Cat thinks for a moment, “Well, not really nothing.” She turns to you with a sharp grin. “Ever broken anyone out of prison, newbie?”
@Stanzascale @JinxMoonstone @@Juri01 @Watercolour @Rosoidela @alyblaith @Festival @Saronai @Thewarywatcher13 @felistopaz @Illyrael @Saraceaser @PhantomLullabies

There’s a small lightning tower ahead of you, only just a bit bigger than you are. It’s more for keeping the lightning from hitting the roof than actual collection. You can barely see as you stumble up to it, but you manage to make out the words “Emergency Discharge” on one of the buttons and an energy bar that’s less than half full.

The sound of the mirror’s claws on the rooftop, urge you forward. With energy building inside you and your vision doubling, you can’t move very fast at all. As you stagger your way past the tower you hit the Emergency Discharge button, and hear the whine of it engaging. You hightail it as fast as your delirious stagger will allow, but you are still caught and knocked prone by the blast. Your ears are ringing and everything hurts. You struggle to stay conscious.

Then Cat’s there, you can’t make out what she’s saying but she grabs you and pulls you off the dangerous rooftop into the quiet dark of an alley.

Cat urges you upright. “You’ve got this. Just a little longer. I saw the lantern before you signaled me, we’re very close.” Your vision keeps blacking out and there are periods of time where Cat is dragging you more than supporting you.

When your vision comes back, you’re settled at a clean table in a small but warmly lit room. Cat’s sitting next to you watching a guardian rattle around the room making tea. That must be Enzul.

The guardian serves you and settles down at the table. “It’s good that you made it so quickly. The magic in the artifact is about to override your own.” He says nodding at the tattoo. “I can get it out. Your friend has already agreed to the price, so don’t worry about paying me. Show me where it went in.”

When you put your arm on the table. He places one claw where it entered and then reaches to touch one the leading edges that had crawled all the way across your chest and down the other arm. He presses down hard on both places and you feel his magic abruptly crescendo. It feels like his claws are driving down deep enough to hit bone, and then you feel the grating rasp of metal under your skin. It’s agony worse than even the surges and you barely stay conscious.

When the pain suddenly dies down, you’re sweating and shaking, but the bracer is laying innocuously in the middle of the table.

“These were very popular in the second age,” Enzul says, picking it up. “It’s keyed to the creator's magical signature but not very well. Anyone that has even a passing similarity could also use it, so the magic users from that time started building in …failsafes, we’ll say."

“Hmm." Enzul takes a closer look at the bracer. "These foci are quite strong even for how old it is... and there’s so many of them. This would have cost a few thousand at least, and that a conservative estimate.”

“There no way an artifact that powerful was created for such a measly price.” Cat disagrees.

Enzul finally takes his eye off of the artifact to blink up at her. “You are absolutely right. I was talking about lives.”

“…”

“I trust you can see yourselves out.” Enzul ducks out the room and deeper into the house. Cat sighs longingly, watching the artifact disappear from view. “Well, all that for nothing.”

Cat thinks for a moment, “Well, not really nothing.” She turns to you with a sharp grin. “Ever broken anyone out of prison, newbie?”
60787410.png 57806280.png
@TwilitRaven @Syceris @Daemonengrau @WhitePhoenix @GardenWyrm

You stumble blearily forward. Darkness closing in on your vision as the magical energy builds quickly. The pain makes you dizzy and you hit the roof hard. You’re not conscious enough to feel the claws close on you.

The stones scrape your back as you are dragged along them. The lanterns above you are painfully bright.

The steel table is freezing cold. It feels nice. Your skin is tingly and too big at first, but that feeling is quickly overtaken by a wash of agony.

You can't make out anything they’re saying. Their voices are grating but when you try to tell them to be quiet you can’t feel your tongue.

You wake to throbbing ache in your arm and a killer headache. “Easy now. Take it easy. They really weren’t gentile with the extraction. Though I suppose it's a blessing that they did any extraction at all.”

Looking around, you can see that you’re in a cell. It’s dark and cold, but quiet. Across the way you see Andraste in her own cell.

“You’ve sure had a heck of a time, haven’t you? Best take it easy for now. Focus on putting yourself back together and take your time, we’re in no hurry.”

The day after you tell Andraste that you’re feeling much better is the day Cat come strolling into your prison cell twirling a key ring in her claw
@TwilitRaven @Syceris @Daemonengrau @WhitePhoenix @GardenWyrm

You stumble blearily forward. Darkness closing in on your vision as the magical energy builds quickly. The pain makes you dizzy and you hit the roof hard. You’re not conscious enough to feel the claws close on you.

The stones scrape your back as you are dragged along them. The lanterns above you are painfully bright.

The steel table is freezing cold. It feels nice. Your skin is tingly and too big at first, but that feeling is quickly overtaken by a wash of agony.

You can't make out anything they’re saying. Their voices are grating but when you try to tell them to be quiet you can’t feel your tongue.

You wake to throbbing ache in your arm and a killer headache. “Easy now. Take it easy. They really weren’t gentile with the extraction. Though I suppose it's a blessing that they did any extraction at all.”

Looking around, you can see that you’re in a cell. It’s dark and cold, but quiet. Across the way you see Andraste in her own cell.

“You’ve sure had a heck of a time, haven’t you? Best take it easy for now. Focus on putting yourself back together and take your time, we’re in no hurry.”

The day after you tell Andraste that you’re feeling much better is the day Cat come strolling into your prison cell twirling a key ring in her claw
@dustclouds @Hanakoto @Elisse

“I? I am the one and only Assassin Velt!” You say enthusiastically. Thinking quickly you ask, “And who is this guilty fellow, here.” You point at the unconscious spiral.

“Indeed he is a gilt-y fellow,” the king says with a wink to the audience, “and was aiming to become more so, with the rest of my coffers. That is Archduke Briarthorn. That was quite a feat you pulled.”

“Nonsense, I landed on my back.” You shoot back.

“Nonetheless,” the king sniffs amusedly, “I thank you for your help Assassin Velt, though that was the most interesting assassination I’ve ever seen.”

“It is an interesting scene indeed. Consider it my calling card. You mentioned coffers? Assassination isn’t free, you know. If you want to give me a bit of thanks, I’m happy to wait.”

I believe you have demonstrated your weight enough.”

The play is going really well until you’re hit with another surge that sends you straight to a blackout. You can hear people calling for help as you lose consciousness.

You wake up in a spacious tent, a stressed out looking tundra nearby. “I don’t know what you managed to do to yourself, friend, but you’ve been unconscious for a week. I managed to keep the magic from killing you but if you don’t keep draining it off weekly, it’ll come back and fast.”

Looking at your arm, you can see the tattoo has faded to black. The tundra leaves and your tent descends into chaos as all of your new actor friends crowd in.

The dull ache in your arm, which you’ve had since you woke up, never goes away. The Emporium disappeared while you were unconscious and with it went your chance to have it properly removed.
@dustclouds @Hanakoto @Elisse

“I? I am the one and only Assassin Velt!” You say enthusiastically. Thinking quickly you ask, “And who is this guilty fellow, here.” You point at the unconscious spiral.

“Indeed he is a gilt-y fellow,” the king says with a wink to the audience, “and was aiming to become more so, with the rest of my coffers. That is Archduke Briarthorn. That was quite a feat you pulled.”

“Nonsense, I landed on my back.” You shoot back.

“Nonetheless,” the king sniffs amusedly, “I thank you for your help Assassin Velt, though that was the most interesting assassination I’ve ever seen.”

“It is an interesting scene indeed. Consider it my calling card. You mentioned coffers? Assassination isn’t free, you know. If you want to give me a bit of thanks, I’m happy to wait.”

I believe you have demonstrated your weight enough.”

The play is going really well until you’re hit with another surge that sends you straight to a blackout. You can hear people calling for help as you lose consciousness.

You wake up in a spacious tent, a stressed out looking tundra nearby. “I don’t know what you managed to do to yourself, friend, but you’ve been unconscious for a week. I managed to keep the magic from killing you but if you don’t keep draining it off weekly, it’ll come back and fast.”

Looking at your arm, you can see the tattoo has faded to black. The tundra leaves and your tent descends into chaos as all of your new actor friends crowd in.

The dull ache in your arm, which you’ve had since you woke up, never goes away. The Emporium disappeared while you were unconscious and with it went your chance to have it properly removed.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41