Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5142552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/51426/5142552.png[/img][/url][item=coppercoil creeper] Sprocket’s crests slunk. Clearly she had not found an old denizen. She reached into a different coat pocket to pull out a metal tin. It was shallow, but fairly large at three of her hand spans across, with a surface worn and scratched in testimony of how long she had been carrying it. The fae unlocked the tricky little mechanism holding it shut in one quick movement, then placed her candied scorpion in it beside other tightly wrapped bundles of food. No point in wasting something she had paid for. The tin closed with a tiny click and she shoved it back in her coat. She looked at Carrock skeptically as she hopped off her stool and flapped over to him. She was large for a fae, and by the looks of it she easily outsized him. Chances were that he hadn't been around here any longer than the pearlcatcher, but he was the closest thing she had to a lead. “Carrock?” Sprocket roused the other fae with copious amounts of nudging and a few light sparks of electricity. Her crests sank even lower when he shoves her a slip of paper. Did everyone here expect bribes for even a small amount of help? She left the restaurant in low spirits, and followed the instructions for lack of a better place to go, whistling a few calls for Cogger as she went. Suddenly a burst of pain forced her to the ground. The itching, aching feeling trails up her body and pulls at her skin until she’s huddled over with her eyes squeezed shut. By the time she regained her senses Cogger was there. The creeper inspected her with a new fervor, his eyepieces flickering as they went through various different lenses. “I’ve gotten myself into something serious this time, haven't I, dear? I wish I could see what you do right now.” Whatever this bracer was, she wanted it off of her. Stat. But how to do so? The likelihood that Carrock actually had information useful to her was chancy at best. Time spent hunting down his package could well end up wasting what time she had left before she was caught or killed by her new decoration. But so could time spent asking around at random, and as she’d concluded earlier the more dragons she asked the larger trace she left behind. The fae arched her neck and drew her crests our narrowly, trying to pull together a new surge of determination. She’d fetch this package of his, as quickly as she could without drawing attention, and afterwards if Carrock continued to treat her with so little courtesy he was in for a fae-sized throttling. Maybe [i]that[/i] would clear his memory.

5142552.png
Coppercoil Creeper

Sprocket’s crests slunk. Clearly she had not found an old denizen. She reached into a different coat pocket to pull out a metal tin. It was shallow, but fairly large at three of her hand spans across, with a surface worn and scratched in testimony of how long she had been carrying it. The fae unlocked the tricky little mechanism holding it shut in one quick movement, then placed her candied scorpion in it beside other tightly wrapped bundles of food. No point in wasting something she had paid for.

The tin closed with a tiny click and she shoved it back in her coat. She looked at Carrock skeptically as she hopped off her stool and flapped over to him. She was large for a fae, and by the looks of it she easily outsized him. Chances were that he hadn't been around here any longer than the pearlcatcher, but he was the closest thing she had to a lead.

“Carrock?” Sprocket roused the other fae with copious amounts of nudging and a few light sparks of electricity. Her crests sank even lower when he shoves her a slip of paper. Did everyone here expect bribes for even a small amount of help?

She left the restaurant in low spirits, and followed the instructions for lack of a better place to go, whistling a few calls for Cogger as she went. Suddenly a burst of pain forced her to the ground. The itching, aching feeling trails up her body and pulls at her skin until she’s huddled over with her eyes squeezed shut. By the time she regained her senses Cogger was there. The creeper inspected her with a new fervor, his eyepieces flickering as they went through various different lenses.

“I’ve gotten myself into something serious this time, haven't I, dear? I wish I could see what you do right now.” Whatever this bracer was, she wanted it off of her. Stat.

But how to do so? The likelihood that Carrock actually had information useful to her was chancy at best. Time spent hunting down his package could well end up wasting what time she had left before she was caught or killed by her new decoration. But so could time spent asking around at random, and as she’d concluded earlier the more dragons she asked the larger trace she left behind. The fae arched her neck and drew her crests our narrowly, trying to pull together a new surge of determination. She’d fetch this package of his, as quickly as she could without drawing attention, and afterwards if Carrock continued to treat her with so little courtesy he was in for a fae-sized throttling. Maybe that would clear his memory.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
[b]Username:[/b] Stormdragon [b]User ID:[/b] 5665 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Echo [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19951008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199511/19951008_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=ocr a std]DATA LOG: JULY 25 OF 2018. THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE. LOCATION: THE BAZAAR. BEGIN TEXT. I SIGH. LOOKS LIKE I'M REALLY WRAPPED UP IN WHATEVER NONSENSE THAT IS HAPPENING AROUND ME BECAUSE OF THE CURSED ARMBAND. THE DROUGHT WAS TASTY, AND I SAT AT THE BAR SIPPING IT AS I WAITED FOR AN ANSWER FROM THE BARKEEP. HE FINALLY TURNS HIS ATTENTION BACK TO ME AND INTRODUCES HIMSELF. I CAREFULLY EXPLAIN THAT I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE; AN OLD DRAGON CALLED ENZUL, IS ALL I COULD DECIPHER FROM MY FRAZZLED MEMORY. HE DIRECTS ME TO THE JUNKYARD. HOW POETIC, I THINK, THAT I BEGIN MY HELL OF A DAY IN A JUNK STORE, AND NOW I'M HEADING TO THE PLACE WHERE JUNK IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IN THE TRASH. BEFORE I CAN EVEN START ASKING QUESTIONS YET ANOTHER OVERLY EXCITED, TALKATIVE DRAGON SHOWS UP AND INTRODUCES HERSELF AS SPARKPLUG, THE EXACT DRAGON THE BARKEEP HAD RECOMMENDED. I WAIT IMPATIENTLY UNTIL THERE IS A SLIGHT PAUSE IN HER SPEAKING AS SHE RUSHES FORWARD AND TRIES TO GRAB "ONE OF ANDY'S PROJECTS" THAT IS NOW ETCHED ONTO MY ARM. I AM LOOKING FOR THE OLD DRAGON NAMED ENZUL I SAY QUICKLY, AND RATHER LOUDLY. A WRY SMILE SPREADS ACROSS THE NOCTURNE'S FACE, SHE CLAIMS SHE ALWAYS KNOWS WHERE ANDY IS, IF I DO A TASK FOR HER. THE TASK IS TO FIND AN OLD PIECE OF MACHINERY LOST IN THE JUNKYARD... SHE THANKS ME AND BOUNDS OFF WITHOUT AN ANSWER FROM ME. I GUESS. WHATEVER I NEED TO DO TO GET THIS THING OFF ME AND HAVE THESE STRANGE DRAGONS LEAVE ME ALONE. THERE ARE TWO PATHS THROUGH THE JUNKYARD THAT I CAN EASILY PICK OUT AND WALK THROUGH, ONE THROUGH THE MIDDLE AND THE OTHER ALONG THE FENCELINE. I CHOOSE THE EDGE ALONG THE FENCE. IF WHATEVER I'M LOOKING FOR IS REALLY LOST I THINK THE LESS-TRAVELED PATH WOULD BE THE ONE TO WALK ALONG. LESS EYES ON THE SURROUNDING ITEMS I SUPPOSE. I TURN TO THE LEFT AND WALK ALONG THE EDGE. END TEXT.[/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/15#post_34429789]<--- PREVIOUS ENTRY[/url] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/23#post_34456755]NEXT ENTRY --->[/url][/right]
Username: Stormdragon
User ID: 5665
Dragon Name: Echo
Dragon Picture:
19951008_350.png

DATA LOG: JULY 25 OF 2018. THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE.

BEGIN TEXT.
I SIGH. LOOKS LIKE I'M REALLY WRAPPED UP IN WHATEVER NONSENSE THAT IS HAPPENING AROUND ME BECAUSE OF THE CURSED ARMBAND. THE DROUGHT WAS TASTY, AND I SAT AT THE BAR SIPPING IT AS I WAITED FOR AN ANSWER FROM THE BARKEEP. HE FINALLY TURNS HIS ATTENTION BACK TO ME AND INTRODUCES HIMSELF. I CAREFULLY EXPLAIN THAT I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE; AN OLD DRAGON CALLED ENZUL, IS ALL I COULD DECIPHER FROM MY FRAZZLED MEMORY.
HE DIRECTS ME TO THE JUNKYARD. HOW POETIC, I THINK, THAT I BEGIN MY HELL OF A DAY IN A JUNK STORE, AND NOW I'M HEADING TO THE PLACE WHERE JUNK IS SUPPOSED TO BE. IN THE TRASH. BEFORE I CAN EVEN START ASKING QUESTIONS YET ANOTHER OVERLY EXCITED, TALKATIVE DRAGON SHOWS UP AND INTRODUCES HERSELF AS SPARKPLUG, THE EXACT DRAGON THE BARKEEP HAD RECOMMENDED. I WAIT IMPATIENTLY UNTIL THERE IS A SLIGHT PAUSE IN HER SPEAKING AS SHE RUSHES FORWARD AND TRIES TO GRAB "ONE OF ANDY'S PROJECTS" THAT IS NOW ETCHED ONTO MY ARM. I AM LOOKING FOR THE OLD DRAGON NAMED ENZUL I SAY QUICKLY, AND RATHER LOUDLY.
A WRY SMILE SPREADS ACROSS THE NOCTURNE'S FACE, SHE CLAIMS SHE ALWAYS KNOWS WHERE ANDY IS, IF I DO A TASK FOR HER. THE TASK IS TO FIND AN OLD PIECE OF MACHINERY LOST IN THE JUNKYARD...
SHE THANKS ME AND BOUNDS OFF WITHOUT AN ANSWER FROM ME. I GUESS. WHATEVER I NEED TO DO TO GET THIS THING OFF ME AND HAVE THESE STRANGE DRAGONS LEAVE ME ALONE. THERE ARE TWO PATHS THROUGH THE JUNKYARD THAT I CAN EASILY PICK OUT AND WALK THROUGH, ONE THROUGH THE MIDDLE AND THE OTHER ALONG THE FENCELINE.
I CHOOSE THE EDGE ALONG THE FENCE. IF WHATEVER I'M LOOKING FOR IS REALLY LOST I THINK THE LESS-TRAVELED PATH WOULD BE THE ONE TO WALK ALONG. LESS EYES ON THE SURROUNDING ITEMS I SUPPOSE.
I TURN TO THE LEFT AND WALK ALONG THE EDGE.
END TEXT.

<--- PREVIOUS ENTRY
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/15#post_34428442]Previous Post[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/25#post_34466011]Next Post[/url][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35045691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350457/35045691_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=rusty golem] Emera felt a bit bad about waking the Fae, but he seemed to be her only option. Gingerly, she shook him awake. Though it took a few shakes, she was relieved when he finally awoke; she was honestly getting kind of worried that he wouldn't wake up, because that's usually a bad sign. When she told him about Enzul, and he told her that he'd only tell if she picked up a package for him, she felt more than a bit miffed; honestly, first she had to buy a very unappetizing scorpion - which she forced herself to eat anyways, since she was pretty starving - and now she had to go grab a package, and she's gotten all of nowhere. As she left the restaurant - taking care to check that no one was specifically watching her - she was about to give the directions to Hyperion when she felt the strange, static-y pain lance through her. First it was there, all encompassing, and then... it was gone. Blinking, she glanced down at herself, sucking in a breath when she saw the tattoo peaking out of the collar of her coat. She swallowed; she glanced down at the directions, and despite her misgivings about it, she felt she had no choice. After all, it was just [b]picking up a package for the Fae[/b], it couldn't be that bad, could it? Not that she had much choice, unless she just wanted to wander around uselessly and hope Enzul would turn up... Carefully placing the paper through the specified slot on Hyperion's back, she waited for a moment as he processed the information before following him down the road towards the market, hoping this wouldn't take up too much valuable time.

35045691_350.png

Rusty Golem

Emera felt a bit bad about waking the Fae, but he seemed to be her only option. Gingerly, she shook him awake. Though it took a few shakes, she was relieved when he finally awoke; she was honestly getting kind of worried that he wouldn't wake up, because that's usually a bad sign.

When she told him about Enzul, and he told her that he'd only tell if she picked up a package for him, she felt more than a bit miffed; honestly, first she had to buy a very unappetizing scorpion - which she forced herself to eat anyways, since she was pretty starving - and now she had to go grab a package, and she's gotten all of nowhere.

As she left the restaurant - taking care to check that no one was specifically watching her - she was about to give the directions to Hyperion when she felt the strange, static-y pain lance through her. First it was there, all encompassing, and then... it was gone. Blinking, she glanced down at herself, sucking in a breath when she saw the tattoo peaking out of the collar of her coat.

She swallowed; she glanced down at the directions, and despite her misgivings about it, she felt she had no choice. After all, it was just picking up a package for the Fae, it couldn't be that bad, could it? Not that she had much choice, unless she just wanted to wander around uselessly and hope Enzul would turn up...

Carefully placing the paper through the specified slot on Hyperion's back, she waited for a moment as he processed the information before following him down the road towards the market, hoping this wouldn't take up too much valuable time.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[b]Username:[/b] rubyredtan [b]User ID:[/b] 340 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Tigris [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6020150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60202/6020150_350.png[/img] [/url] Tigris was grateful that that the drink wasn't poison and it ease his feelings it only for a moment. He followed the bartender's instructions to the letter only to be met with another favor another. Dragons loved to make request to strangers that they just met here. Any who, he decided to take the middle path. If something is missing maybe that is because it got struck here.
Username: rubyredtan
User ID: 340
Dragon Name: Tigris
Dragon Picture:
6020150_350.png

Tigris was grateful that that the drink wasn't poison and it ease his feelings it only for a moment. He followed the bartender's instructions to the letter only to be met with another favor another. Dragons loved to make request to strangers that they just met here. Any who, he decided to take the middle path. If something is missing maybe that is because it got struck here.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41666693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416667/41666693_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Pinwheel hurried out of the bar, hoping to find someone a little more knowledgeable and willing to talk without doing pointless favors. He was making his way through the stalls and buildings when a voice caused his heart rate to skyrocket. Wasn't Andraste supposed to hold them off? He hadn't been in the bar long—or did every officer in the Emporium know to be on the lookout for him now? The thought was terrifying, and Pinwheel did the first thing he could think of—he ran. Darting through the stalls, Pinwheel did his best to try and slow his pursuer down. There was no point in being subtle if people were already on the lookout for his strange tattoo. He needed to get away and find Enzul as fast as possible, or this wouldn't just be his last time he visited the Emporium, it would be the last thing he ever [i]did[/i]. He only had a split second to try and stop himself before he fell into the pitfall, but Pinwheel was quick; he skidded to a halt, then started to move in the other direction... Only for the Mirror to slam into him. Together they fell down, rapidly becoming engulfed by the foul scent of sewage. As he stood the Mirror introduced himself, but Pinwheel wasn't going to stick around for anything more than that. Despite the warning, he turned tail and [i]ran[/i].
Pinwheel hurried out of the bar, hoping to find someone a little more knowledgeable and willing to talk without doing pointless favors. He was making his way through the stalls and buildings when a voice caused his heart rate to skyrocket.

Wasn't Andraste supposed to hold them off? He hadn't been in the bar long—or did every officer in the Emporium know to be on the lookout for him now? The thought was terrifying, and Pinwheel did the first thing he could think of—he ran.

Darting through the stalls, Pinwheel did his best to try and slow his pursuer down. There was no point in being subtle if people were already on the lookout for his strange tattoo. He needed to get away and find Enzul as fast as possible, or this wouldn't just be his last time he visited the Emporium, it would be the last thing he ever did.

He only had a split second to try and stop himself before he fell into the pitfall, but Pinwheel was quick; he skidded to a halt, then started to move in the other direction... Only for the Mirror to slam into him. Together they fell down, rapidly becoming engulfed by the foul scent of sewage.

As he stood the Mirror introduced himself, but Pinwheel wasn't going to stick around for anything more than that. Despite the warning, he turned tail and ran.
tumblr_pb9uos9TFI1v64nmoo2_r1_400.png ________________

Ray / FR+3
Wishlist
WvWDaily7.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39927928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399280/39927928_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2][i]Reynaldo in his...festive frock.[/i][/size][/center] Reynaldo felt much better after his little snack. In truth, swallowing the scorpion was the hardest part. Although he was acquainted with the candied delicacy, it appeared that he hadn't acquired the taste for the Shifting Expanse's variety. In any case, he had a lead. Reynaldo counted a few coins out of his treasure pouch at his side and gave them to his host. After nodding a farewell, the Skydancer slipped away to the corner of the dingy room, where the din of the restaurant was softer, but the aroma of food was strong as ever. The Fae wasn't quite himself, Reynaldo knew that much. Whether it was the warmth of the room or the number of refreshments, he wasn't sure, but Reynaldo hoped this Carrock fellow would be open to conversation. Reynaldo squatted on a stool next to the Fae, back against the wall, watching the customers enjoying themselves at the restaurant. "The Pearlcatcher fellow up front told me you knew someone I'm looking for." He paused, glanced at the Fae, and took a double take. The little dragon was drooped more than usual. In a fit of impatience, and Reynaldo seized his shoulders and shook hard until Carrock came to. "I'm looking for someone," Reynaldo repeated simply. He cast his gaze at the ceiling, closing his eyes. "Enzul...a funny name for a dragon..." One eye opened and peered curiously at the fae for his reply. But he did. Reynaldo politely smiled as the Fae shoved a piece of paper at him. He accepted the parchment quietly. It was the usual business. A favor for a favor. "Well, I must be going out. It appears I have business in the market to attend to. Farewell." Reynaldo ducked out of the inn and was picking through the road, thinking it might be time to read the instructions on the parchment, when his body attacked him. Well. It was really the armband. But when one is attached to the other, the lines between the two become blurred. Something like an electric current ran through his arm, numb, aching at first, but quickly building to little stabbing knives piercing up his arm, his shoulder, across his chest. The tattoo spread with it. Alarm shone in Reynaldo's eyes but he tried his best to act calm. He tugged at the cloak clasp in an attempt to cover a small portion of the tattoo that the disguise failed to cover. The sooner he found Enzul, the better. Reynaldo would [B] find that package,[/b] or die trying.

39927928_350.png

Reynaldo in his...festive frock.

Reynaldo felt much better after his little snack. In truth, swallowing the scorpion was the hardest part. Although he was acquainted with the candied delicacy, it appeared that he hadn't acquired the taste for the Shifting Expanse's variety.

In any case, he had a lead. Reynaldo counted a few coins out of his treasure pouch at his side and gave them to his host. After nodding a farewell, the Skydancer slipped away to the corner of the dingy room, where the din of the restaurant was softer, but the aroma of food was strong as ever.

The Fae wasn't quite himself, Reynaldo knew that much. Whether it was the warmth of the room or the number of refreshments, he wasn't sure, but Reynaldo hoped this Carrock fellow would be open to conversation.

Reynaldo squatted on a stool next to the Fae, back against the wall, watching the customers enjoying themselves at the restaurant.
"The Pearlcatcher fellow up front told me you knew someone I'm looking for."
He paused, glanced at the Fae, and took a double take. The little dragon was drooped more than usual. In a fit of impatience, and Reynaldo seized his shoulders and shook hard until Carrock came to.

"I'm looking for someone," Reynaldo repeated simply. He cast his gaze at the ceiling, closing his eyes. "Enzul...a funny name for a dragon..."
One eye opened and peered curiously at the fae for his reply.

But he did. Reynaldo politely smiled as the Fae shoved a piece of paper at him. He accepted the parchment quietly. It was the usual business. A favor for a favor.

"Well, I must be going out. It appears I have business in the market to attend to. Farewell."

Reynaldo ducked out of the inn and was picking through the road, thinking it might be time to read the instructions on the parchment, when his body attacked him.
Well. It was really the armband. But when one is attached to the other, the lines between the two become blurred.

Something like an electric current ran through his arm, numb, aching at first, but quickly building to little stabbing knives piercing up his arm, his shoulder, across his chest. The tattoo spread with it.

Alarm shone in Reynaldo's eyes but he tried his best to act calm. He tugged at the cloak clasp in an attempt to cover a small portion of the tattoo that the disguise failed to cover. The sooner he found Enzul, the better. Reynaldo would find that package, or die trying.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15418829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154189/15418829_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] With a grumble, Fuse starts off down the path that leads through the center of the junkyard. This day is becoming more and more troublesome as it goes on. Being passed around from dragon to dragon, with not a single answer [i]yet[/i], is highly frustrating. And that strange tattoo seems to be glowing brighter and covering more of her hide every time she looks at it. At least she's not likely to encounter any overly-curious, or overly-[i]dangerous[/i], sorts out here in the junkyard. Kicking a bent old pipe out of her way with perhaps unnecessary force, Fuse swings her head from side to side, scanning the heaps for the piece she's looking for. Going around would be a waste of effort; the thing you're looking for is always right in the middle of the pile, in the most inaccessible spot possible. If this latest task doesn't finally lead her to some answers, she's gonna have to start biting.

With a grumble, Fuse starts off down the path that leads through the center of the junkyard. This day is becoming more and more troublesome as it goes on. Being passed around from dragon to dragon, with not a single answer yet, is highly frustrating. And that strange tattoo seems to be glowing brighter and covering more of her hide every time she looks at it. At least she's not likely to encounter any overly-curious, or overly-dangerous, sorts out here in the junkyard.

Kicking a bent old pipe out of her way with perhaps unnecessary force, Fuse swings her head from side to side, scanning the heaps for the piece she's looking for. Going around would be a waste of effort; the thing you're looking for is always right in the middle of the pile, in the most inaccessible spot possible.

If this latest task doesn't finally lead her to some answers, she's gonna have to start biting.
event-sig-small-4.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41719241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417193/41719241_350.png[/img] [/url] Even if the drink hadn't been poison and had indeed been perfectly harmless, Eglantine couldn't help but feel that she was going in circles with this entire situation. She needed to make her way back to Andraste and find someone who was actually an [i]expert[/i] on just what was happening to her, not spend her time conversing with bartenders. Muscling her way out of the bar (while sending a quiet prayer to whatever deity felt like listening that the situation at least hadn't turned hostile), Eglantine journeyed through the market at as hurried of a pace as she could possibly muster, ducking down an alleyway as she began to consider the options for just where she might possibly search in order to run into her Skydancer ally again- when she heard an aggressive voice ringing out behind her, causing her to muffle a curse and whirl around to bring a decidedly unfriendly-looking Mirror dragon into view. [i]Now[/i] what did they want? To her knowledge, she hadn't stolen anything, hadn't committed any crimes that might warrant the Reclamation Bureau coming after her- but she wasn't very well going to waste her breath trying to argue with the officer. Instead, she ran. For a moment Eglantine was hopeful that she'd managed to put at least [i]some[/i] semblance of distance between herself and the officer, even as she tried her best to shout apologies at the merchants whose barrels she'd tipped over in an effort to stall him for as long as possible- but unfamiliarity with the streets caused her to hurtle right onto one that had a huge hole in the middle, and she tried to slam to a halt and quickly find a way around it all too late. Getting knocked into full force was enough to send her hurtling head over heels into the hole, and after several minutes spent trying to blink the stars out of her vision, with varying levels of success (she was getting [i]very[/i] tired of getting the wind knocked out of her today, she'd decided) Eglantine finally stood up, facing the officer as he introduced himself while telling her not to run. Well, she'd never been very good at taking direct orders from someone she didn't trust, and in any case Eglantine was hardly going to try fighting the male when he looked much more experienced in the way of combat than she would ever be. So it was that after a moment spent fiddling, she hurtled the only defensive spell that she knew- a circle of blinding white light- directly at the Mirror male before [b]sprinting away [/b]down the passages of the sewers, hoping that the simple spell would at least disorient the officer long enough for her to put some distance between the two of them.

41719241_350.png

Even if the drink hadn't been poison and had indeed been perfectly harmless, Eglantine couldn't help but feel that she was going in circles with this entire situation. She needed to make her way back to Andraste and find someone who was actually an expert on just what was happening to her, not spend her time conversing with bartenders. Muscling her way out of the bar (while sending a quiet prayer to whatever deity felt like listening that the situation at least hadn't turned hostile), Eglantine journeyed through the market at as hurried of a pace as she could possibly muster, ducking down an alleyway as she began to consider the options for just where she might possibly search in order to run into her Skydancer ally again- when she heard an aggressive voice ringing out behind her, causing her to muffle a curse and whirl around to bring a decidedly unfriendly-looking Mirror dragon into view. Now what did they want? To her knowledge, she hadn't stolen anything, hadn't committed any crimes that might warrant the Reclamation Bureau coming after her- but she wasn't very well going to waste her breath trying to argue with the officer.

Instead, she ran. For a moment Eglantine was hopeful that she'd managed to put at least some semblance of distance between herself and the officer, even as she tried her best to shout apologies at the merchants whose barrels she'd tipped over in an effort to stall him for as long as possible- but unfamiliarity with the streets caused her to hurtle right onto one that had a huge hole in the middle, and she tried to slam to a halt and quickly find a way around it all too late. Getting knocked into full force was enough to send her hurtling head over heels into the hole, and after several minutes spent trying to blink the stars out of her vision, with varying levels of success (she was getting very tired of getting the wind knocked out of her today, she'd decided) Eglantine finally stood up, facing the officer as he introduced himself while telling her not to run.

Well, she'd never been very good at taking direct orders from someone she didn't trust, and in any case Eglantine was hardly going to try fighting the male when he looked much more experienced in the way of combat than she would ever be. So it was that after a moment spent fiddling, she hurtled the only defensive spell that she knew- a circle of blinding white light- directly at the Mirror male before sprinting away down the passages of the sewers, hoping that the simple spell would at least disorient the officer long enough for her to put some distance between the two of them.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33645212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336453/33645212_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Rena had to stop and take several calming breaths after the tattoo spread, before she tied herself in knots of indecision. It felt like a sign, a giant [i]NO[/i] about her current plan of action. However, having none of her own resources immediately available and no clear idea of where Tully and Dil were, if they could even help or involving them would only get them killed and--[i]no wait, stop, stop before you tie yourself into knots.[/i] [i]Clearly,[/i] this Enzul needed to be careful too, and while she might've stumbled on an enemy leading her astray, she had [i]no[/i] idea what she was doing either. [i]If they're good,[/i] she told herself, [i]then I'm just proving myself. If I leave, the -next- dragons I run into might be more bad guys....[/i] If they were already bad guys...[i]one thing at a time. Go in prepared.[/i] Pep-talk given, she finished the rendezvous. Still, just in case, she sent her mechanical mith to find Tully. It was a worst case scenario, encrypted message: [/i]Bad tattoo, big trouble in bazaar - looking for Enzul, getting help from Cotriona and Andraste, careful who you trust. Sent to pick up a package for Carrok.[/i] She added the location to the message. There, bases covered in case this goes sideways. [i]Time to meet a dragon about a package. Not shady at all. Nope.[/i] [center][b]Table of Contents[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/1#post_34376381]Game Post 1 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/6#post_34391068]Rena's Response 1 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/7#post_34393679]Game Post 2(X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/10#post_34408540]Rena's Response 2 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/11#post_34413050]Game Post 3 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/13#post_34417884]Rena's Response 3 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/16#post_34431479]Game Post 4 (X)[/url] - 2nd portion [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/20#post_34447908]Rena's Response 4 (X)[/url] (You are here) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/20#post_34449583]Game Post 5 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/21#post_34449798]Rena's Response 5 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/25#post_34468025]Game Post 6 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/28#post_34475998]Rena's Response 6 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/30#post_34486711]Game Post 7 (X)[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/35#post_34490996]Rena's Response 7 (X)[/url]

Rena had to stop and take several calming breaths after the tattoo spread, before she tied herself in knots of indecision. It felt like a sign, a giant NO about her current plan of action. However, having none of her own resources immediately available and no clear idea of where Tully and Dil were, if they could even help or involving them would only get them killed and--no wait, stop, stop before you tie yourself into knots.

Clearly, this Enzul needed to be careful too, and while she might've stumbled on an enemy leading her astray, she had no idea what she was doing either. If they're good, she told herself, then I'm just proving myself. If I leave, the -next- dragons I run into might be more bad guys....

If they were already bad guys...one thing at a time. Go in prepared. Pep-talk given, she finished the rendezvous. Still, just in case, she sent her mechanical mith to find Tully. It was a worst case scenario, encrypted message: [/i]Bad tattoo, big trouble in bazaar - looking for Enzul, getting help from Cotriona and Andraste, careful who you trust. Sent to pick up a package for Carrok.[/i]

She added the location to the message. There, bases covered in case this goes sideways. Time to meet a dragon about a package. Not shady at all. Nope.
Table of Contents

Game Post 1 (X)
Rena's Response 1 (X)

Game Post 2(X)
Rena's Response 2 (X)

Game Post 3 (X)
Rena's Response 3 (X)

Game Post 4 (X) - 2nd portion
Rena's Response 4 (X) (You are here)

Game Post 5 (X)
Rena's Response 5 (X)

Game Post 6 (X)
Rena's Response 6 (X)

Game Post 7 (X)
Rena's Response 7 (X)

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20383393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203834/20383393_350.png[/img] [/url] Po is suddenly and slightly irrationally furious. This - this is [i]garbage[/i]. What makes him the messenger boy for some Fae? The fact that Carrock is reluctant to go himself seems highly suspect. That's when the strange pain comes over him. Once he's gathered himself, he twists his head to examine the pattern now covering his chest. So. It's spreading. There's something really ominous about that. Po briefly wonders what happens when the markings cover his whole body, before firmly shoving the thought out of his head. Fine. [i]Fine[/i]. He'll do this [i]one[/i] last thing, but if he's asked to do any more stupid tasks, he's done with this. He trusts the clan mages and healers to handle whatever is happening to him a lot more than some strangers - and they'll do it without strings attached. He begrudgingly squints at the written instructions, and gets moving.

20383393_350.png

Po is suddenly and slightly irrationally furious. This - this is garbage. What makes him the messenger boy for some Fae? The fact that Carrock is reluctant to go himself seems highly suspect.

That's when the strange pain comes over him. Once he's gathered himself, he twists his head to examine the pattern now covering his chest.

So. It's spreading.

There's something really ominous about that. Po briefly wonders what happens when the markings cover his whole body, before firmly shoving the thought out of his head.

Fine. Fine. He'll do this one last thing, but if he's asked to do any more stupid tasks, he's done with this. He trusts the clan mages and healers to handle whatever is happening to him a lot more than some strangers - and they'll do it without strings attached.

He begrudgingly squints at the written instructions, and gets moving.
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41