Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42480929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424810/42480929_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Oh. Hooray! It wasn't poison! What a pleasant surprise. It even tasted amazing! Smolder downed the cup and placed it in front of her, bright-eyed and smiling. "That was amazing! I never would've thought of using blue honey in drinks. You're brilliant!" She praised, about to ask a dozen more questions before Lectri piped up. [i]Now, who are you looking for?[/i] Right. Smolder couldn't help but laugh at herself, she'd nearly forgotten why she came here in the first place. "I'm searching for a guardian named Enzul. Old as the Emporium, supposedly. He should be somewhere in the marketplce, but it's hard to find someone when the buildings keep shifting and alleys open up that I'd swear weren't there a minute ago." The Spiral, using a frankly miraculous show of willpower, managed to wait while Lectri thought on her question. She could go for another one of those blue meads, but now wasn't really the right time to stop for a drink. Exploding tattoo and all that. She jotted down the Ridgeback's words in bullet point form in her head: Historic district. Junkyard. Sparkplug. "Thank you so much!" She said, shooting a bright smile. "I'm in a little bit of a hurry, so I have to be on my way, sorry to say. Mortal peril, on the run from people trying to explode me, you know how it is. But thank you for the information and the mead was very, very good!" By the time she finished that sentence, she was already halfway out the door. She shot a smile back to the bartender and his patrons, waving goodbye with the arm that had the glowing tattoo emblazoned on it, and zipped off into the sky. She flew through the air at breakneck speed, just a few meters off the ground, weaving her way around stalls and shops and especially tall dragons. She felt more secure off the ground, knowing her enemies - she was confident she could outmaneuver an Imperial and a Mirror midair. Neither species was known for their dexterity in the sky. She was a plague elemental in a light clan who thought like a lightning dragon, but she had the wind flight's love of the skies. She arrived at the junkyard a few short minutes later, observing the heaps and piles of trash. She was looking for someone who worked here, then? She nearly ran into a hyperactive Nocturne who buzzed around her head, and Smolder nodded quickly in response. "Ah, yes, I'm new here! My name is Smolder, I don't [i]think[/i] I know an Andy- Oh, Andraste, yes, I do know her! She's trying to save my life, I think. Didn't give me much information, but I do respect her penchant for explosions. I'm trying to find an old, [i]old[/i] guardian named Enzul, and a bartender with some wonderful blue honey mead pointed me your way! You know everyone, he said." At least Smolder didn't have any trouble keeping up with Sparkplug's pace. She matched the Nocturne word for word, twisting around absentmindedly in the air. She managed to catch herself before she tied herself in a knot, luckily. That wouldn't have made finding Enzul any easier. "Machine part, easy!" She chirped in response. "Thanks Spark, I'll be back soon!" She looped around to the outskirts of the junkyard, opting to take the edge path. She didn't realize until she'd been scrounging around for a while that it might have made this easier if she'd asked what the part she was looking for looked like.

Oh. Hooray! It wasn't poison! What a pleasant surprise. It even tasted amazing! Smolder downed the cup and placed it in front of her, bright-eyed and smiling. "That was amazing! I never would've thought of using blue honey in drinks. You're brilliant!" She praised, about to ask a dozen more questions before Lectri piped up.

Now, who are you looking for?

Right. Smolder couldn't help but laugh at herself, she'd nearly forgotten why she came here in the first place. "I'm searching for a guardian named Enzul. Old as the Emporium, supposedly. He should be somewhere in the marketplce, but it's hard to find someone when the buildings keep shifting and alleys open up that I'd swear weren't there a minute ago."

The Spiral, using a frankly miraculous show of willpower, managed to wait while Lectri thought on her question. She could go for another one of those blue meads, but now wasn't really the right time to stop for a drink. Exploding tattoo and all that. She jotted down the Ridgeback's words in bullet point form in her head: Historic district. Junkyard. Sparkplug.

"Thank you so much!" She said, shooting a bright smile. "I'm in a little bit of a hurry, so I have to be on my way, sorry to say. Mortal peril, on the run from people trying to explode me, you know how it is. But thank you for the information and the mead was very, very good!" By the time she finished that sentence, she was already halfway out the door. She shot a smile back to the bartender and his patrons, waving goodbye with the arm that had the glowing tattoo emblazoned on it, and zipped off into the sky.

She flew through the air at breakneck speed, just a few meters off the ground, weaving her way around stalls and shops and especially tall dragons. She felt more secure off the ground, knowing her enemies - she was confident she could outmaneuver an Imperial and a Mirror midair. Neither species was known for their dexterity in the sky. She was a plague elemental in a light clan who thought like a lightning dragon, but she had the wind flight's love of the skies.

She arrived at the junkyard a few short minutes later, observing the heaps and piles of trash. She was looking for someone who worked here, then? She nearly ran into a hyperactive Nocturne who buzzed around her head, and Smolder nodded quickly in response.

"Ah, yes, I'm new here! My name is Smolder, I don't think I know an Andy- Oh, Andraste, yes, I do know her! She's trying to save my life, I think. Didn't give me much information, but I do respect her penchant for explosions. I'm trying to find an old, old guardian named Enzul, and a bartender with some wonderful blue honey mead pointed me your way! You know everyone, he said."

At least Smolder didn't have any trouble keeping up with Sparkplug's pace. She matched the Nocturne word for word, twisting around absentmindedly in the air. She managed to catch herself before she tied herself in a knot, luckily. That wouldn't have made finding Enzul any easier.

"Machine part, easy!" She chirped in response. "Thanks Spark, I'll be back soon!" She looped around to the outskirts of the junkyard, opting to take the edge path. She didn't realize until she'd been scrounging around for a while that it might have made this easier if she'd asked what the part she was looking for looked like.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[b]Username:[/b] GardenWyrm [b]User ID:[/b] 260509 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Blitzen [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26252288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262523/26252288_350.png[/img] [/url] [outfit=496658][/center] Blitzen was beginning to panic. It now vaguely occurred to her that when Cotriona had given her the warning about the mirror who was after whatever this tattoo was, she hadn't said that he'd exploded the last dragon who'd had this, it was that he had [i]LET[/i] them explode! She swallowed down the sour taste that had risen in her throat as the painful sensation of the tattoo's growth took on a new meaning for her. If her theory was right, she didn't know how much time she had left. She needed to find Enzul, and fast. Those dragons in that so-called restaurant were giving her the runaround, definitely, but if that fey really did know Enzul, this was her best bet. She didn't have time to think of another plan. Blitzen took a deep breath to calm her nerves, static still prickling her scales. She would get the package and return as quickly as possible, and hopefully find the old guardian before her newly discovered timer ran out. All while still hiding from her sinister tail. Easy. Blitzen shook her head and snorted at the craziness of the situation she had gotten herself into, then took off for the market. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/4#post_34384414]<< First entry[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/12#post_34414195]< Last entry[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/21#post_34451178]Next entry >[/url]
Username: GardenWyrm
User ID: 260509
Dragon Name: Blitzen
Dragon Picture:

26252288_350.png

Disguise

Blitzen was beginning to panic. It now vaguely occurred to her that when Cotriona had given her the warning about the mirror who was after whatever this tattoo was, she hadn't said that he'd exploded the last dragon who'd had this, it was that he had LET them explode! She swallowed down the sour taste that had risen in her throat as the painful sensation of the tattoo's growth took on a new meaning for her. If her theory was right, she didn't know how much time she had left. She needed to find Enzul, and fast.

Those dragons in that so-called restaurant were giving her the runaround, definitely, but if that fey really did know Enzul, this was her best bet. She didn't have time to think of another plan. Blitzen took a deep breath to calm her nerves, static still prickling her scales. She would get the package and return as quickly as possible, and hopefully find the old guardian before her newly discovered timer ran out. All while still hiding from her sinister tail. Easy.

Blitzen shook her head and snorted at the craziness of the situation she had gotten herself into, then took off for the market.

<< First entry - < Last entry - Next entry >
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30549835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305499/30549835_350.png[/img] [/url] Well now this was just great, Souda was no closer to figuring this out than when he started. With a sigh, he agreed to go fetch the fae's package. It's not like he had any other leads anyway. As he left the restaurant, he stopped and clutched his chest. It felt like thousands of hot needles poking at him all at once. Once it stopped, Souda looked on in horror to discover that the tattoo had grown. "Ok, calm down, calm down..." He tried to rationalize with himself. All he wanted was for this ordeal to be over so he could go home.

30549835_350.png

Well now this was just great, Souda was no closer to figuring this out than when he started. With a sigh, he agreed to go fetch the fae's package. It's not like he had any other leads anyway.

As he left the restaurant, he stopped and clutched his chest. It felt like thousands of hot needles poking at him all at once. Once it stopped, Souda looked on in horror to discover that the tattoo had grown. "Ok, calm down, calm down..." He tried to rationalize with himself. All he wanted was for this ordeal to be over so he could go home.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32118481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321185/32118481_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Revn was not fond of the situation he was in. But, he had no plans of getting caught by anyone, including the Mirror in front of him. He was a well trained fighter, but he was also aware that sticking around meant a higher chance of getting caught. So with a hiss, he faked an attack and then bolted.
Revn was not fond of the situation he was in. But, he had no plans of getting caught by anyone, including the Mirror in front of him.
He was a well trained fighter, but he was also aware that sticking around meant a higher chance of getting caught. So with a hiss, he faked an attack and then bolted.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41275100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412752/41275100_350.png[/img] [/url] Pneumonia hissed at the fae and bore her gnarled teeth at the fae before bolting off. "Lazy bum. Hmph.." She walks down an empty street when it hits. A crawling that vrept up her arm and pulsed under the skin and forcing Pneumonia down to the ground. The marks from the tattoo etch themselves up her neck and creep onto her fins, they scrawl away at her chest in electrifying pulses in rhythm of her heart. The skeletal marks she wore with honor are now tarnished by this tattoo, the meticulous white bones painted onto her skin obscured. Ruined. She screeched out not in pain but in pride as she clawed at the tattoos progression to no avail. She slumped over onto the ground and writhed her tail violently back and forth. She furiously clawed at the ground and let out an earspliting screech. In a surge of rage she hopped up and ran down the street to look for this Enzul. She had begun a new hunt

41275100_350.png

Pneumonia hissed at the fae and bore her gnarled teeth at the fae before bolting off.
"Lazy bum. Hmph.."

She walks down an empty street when it hits. A crawling that vrept up her arm and pulsed under the skin and forcing Pneumonia down to the ground. The marks from the tattoo etch themselves up her neck and creep onto her fins, they scrawl away at her chest in electrifying pulses in rhythm of her heart. The skeletal marks she wore with honor are now tarnished by this tattoo, the meticulous white bones painted onto her skin obscured. Ruined.
She screeched out not in pain but in pride as she clawed at the tattoos progression to no avail. She slumped over onto the ground and writhed her tail violently back and forth. She furiously clawed at the ground and let out an earspliting screech.
In a surge of rage she hopped up and ran down the street to look for this Enzul.

She had begun a new hunt
[quote name="@akitcougar" date="2018-07-25 10:17:57" ] @/CharlieWeasleyy @Firra I think Charlie is talking about the cold open? For today, we had a scene that occurred in all the timelines (other than you'll note that the dragon who got captured was the one who you did not follow in whatever path that was), and introduced a character who's important later on. The second half of each of the scenes is different and connects up properly to the scenes from yesterday and leads to today's choices. Don't worry, we know what we're doing. We've spent far too much time plotting all this out. :) If you're reading all the possible paths, I can see why you'd be a bit confused. [/quote] ooooohhhhhhhhh I didn't notice that xD
@akitcougar wrote on 2018-07-25 10:17:57:
@/CharlieWeasleyy @Firra

I think Charlie is talking about the cold open? For today, we had a scene that occurred in all the timelines (other than you'll note that the dragon who got captured was the one who you did not follow in whatever path that was), and introduced a character who's important later on. The second half of each of the scenes is different and connects up properly to the scenes from yesterday and leads to today's choices.

Don't worry, we know what we're doing. We've spent far too much time plotting all this out. :)

If you're reading all the possible paths, I can see why you'd be a bit confused.

ooooohhhhhhhhh I didn't notice that xD
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=14969459&skin=8956&apparel=10879,16491,26276,769,1103,16234,13079,25929,15274,6953,5399,7280,352&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] He picked a scorpion, which truth be told, isn't that bad a food, even if here it looked quite unappetising, but ate it anyway. The bartender warmed up to him, just as planned, but told him to talk to one of the patrons of the restaurant, a tired and deeply asleep Fae. It took Unknown quite some effort to wake the Fae up, that once woken up, decided to send Unknown on a package recovery errand if he was to make the effort to remember where Enzul lived, emphasis on try. Unknown grabbed the piece of paper with the directions to go grab the package, but just a few steps out the door, he started to feel unwell, and it definitely wasn't the scorpion. The tattoo started to spread, and covered his entire chest. He felt dizzy, and his skin suddenly felt too small for whatever power was growing in him. It was an absolutely sickening feeling, but as soon as he started to recover his breath, he decided to screw that Fae, he could find some info alone. And, if he were to be unsuccessful finding information about this cursed tattoo or find the ancient Guardian himself, he could always go run the Fae's errand later. Why should he trust people anyway? It's clear that he's better off alone, other people always manage to get him into trouble. Not worth it, better to be alone and choose which messes you get yourself into than letting others decide your fate. besides, didn't Cotriona and Andraste claim that thy had not managed to save one guy that ended up exploding? Much wiser to go back to his old self and handle stuff alone, at least, for a bit, anyway. He could always use their help if absolutely necessary. This cursed tattoo was spreading fast, and without knowledge of what it was, it was clear that he could have less time left than the few days the Pearlcatcher and Skydancer had originally implied it would take for the tattoo to kill him... . Some dragons die of magic overload, and its very common among old and powerful Arcane magic-wielders. It felt like the tattoo was feeding off his magic, amplifying the armbands own power, and therefore probably causing the feeling that his body was too small for the power within him. This was deadly, and even if he were to get the armband off, he realised that this could very well have shortened his lifespan considerably... . Not that he gave that last thing much thought, though, everyone has to die eventually, and even the Deities can die, so he firmly believes that it's better to just make the most of your time in this world. He didn't want to die, but it is unavoidable, and no matter how many times he have escaped death, eventually death would catch up to him as well. [right][u][b]Next Post---> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/24#post_34461798]X[/url][/b][/u][/right] Will edit this and previous posts... uh... who knows??? lol

dragon?did=14969459&skin=8956&apparel=10879,16491,26276,769,1103,16234,13079,25929,15274,6953,5399,7280,352&xt=dressing.png

He picked a scorpion, which truth be told, isn't that bad a food, even if here it looked quite unappetising, but ate it anyway. The bartender warmed up to him, just as planned, but told him to talk to one of the patrons of the restaurant, a tired and deeply asleep Fae. It took Unknown quite some effort to wake the Fae up, that once woken up, decided to send Unknown on a package recovery errand if he was to make the effort to remember where Enzul lived, emphasis on try.

Unknown grabbed the piece of paper with the directions to go grab the package, but just a few steps out the door, he started to feel unwell, and it definitely wasn't the scorpion. The tattoo started to spread, and covered his entire chest. He felt dizzy, and his skin suddenly felt too small for whatever power was growing in him.

It was an absolutely sickening feeling, but as soon as he started to recover his breath, he decided to screw that Fae, he could find some info alone. And, if he were to be unsuccessful finding information about this cursed tattoo or find the ancient Guardian himself, he could always go run the Fae's errand later.

Why should he trust people anyway? It's clear that he's better off alone, other people always manage to get him into trouble. Not worth it, better to be alone and choose which messes you get yourself into than letting others decide your fate. besides, didn't Cotriona and Andraste claim that thy had not managed to save one guy that ended up exploding? Much wiser to go back to his old self and handle stuff alone, at least, for a bit, anyway. He could always use their help if absolutely necessary.

This cursed tattoo was spreading fast, and without knowledge of what it was, it was clear that he could have less time left than the few days the Pearlcatcher and Skydancer had originally implied it would take for the tattoo to kill him... . Some dragons die of magic overload, and its very common among old and powerful Arcane magic-wielders. It felt like the tattoo was feeding off his magic, amplifying the armbands own power, and therefore probably causing the feeling that his body was too small for the power within him.

This was deadly, and even if he were to get the armband off, he realised that this could very well have shortened his lifespan considerably... . Not that he gave that last thing much thought, though, everyone has to die eventually, and even the Deities can die, so he firmly believes that it's better to just make the most of your time in this world. He didn't want to die, but it is unavoidable, and no matter how many times he have escaped death, eventually death would catch up to him as well.
Next Post---> X

Will edit this and previous posts... uh... who knows??? lol
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[i]Drat. I totally forgot to fill in my form on Day 2 so now I'm behind. OH WELL, catch-up RP coming up for my own (silly) story purposes ...[/i] [br] ----- [br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54432/5443143_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]> Follow Andraste[/b] Stark had to admit that he was genuinely impressed by Andraste's ability to put together some kind of explosive device from bits of pilfered scraps while on the run - he would never admit it aloud, but in the privacy of his own head, he didn't think [i]he'd[/i] be able to do that. However, his plan to get more information out of the Skydancer had failed spectacularly - all he had learned was that there was a "Captain Serious Face". Worse, now he was on his own, looking for some dragon called Enzul, in a rather disreputable-looking bar. The looks on the faces of the patrons weren't particularly friendly, and the Ridgeback's honey-smelling blue mead just looked downright suspicious. Stark once again found himself regretting that he had never got around to installing more advanced sensors in his golem companion. If only Jarvis could have scanned the drink and told him it was safe (or not) ... but it was no use dwelling on what-ifs. Plus there was the fact that he still didn't feel quite [i]right[/i] after the whole touching-the-bracelet, getting-the-tattoo debacle. Pelting through the streets and almost getting blown up hadn't helped his ringing ears and throbbing head much either. "Uh, no," Stark said, faking regret as best as he could under the circumstances. "I [i]don't[/i] think so." [br] ----- [br] [i]((I really wanted to drink the mead, but I think Stark wouldn't so here we go.))[/i] [br] ----- [br] [b]> Don't drink the mead[/b] Stark was really getting tired of all the fleeing he was being forced to do because of the stupid bracelet-now-tattoo. The Ridgeback had let him go easily enough, to his intense relief - he wasn't up to fighting a bar full of dragons in his current condition. However, his situation had gone from bad to worse when a member of the Reclamation Bureau caught sight of him. The fact that they ended up in the sewers thanks to the clumsy Mirror was just the icing on the cake. Taliesin, as he introduced himself, looked like he wouldn't be much of a match for Stark's technology-augmented magic and armour, so he could fight his way out of the sewer ... but he was an official. While Stark wasn't an enormous fan of authority, but he couldn't very well start attacking people who were just trying to do their jobs. However, he couldn't guarantee that Taliesin (or the Reclamation Bureau) would listen when he said that he hadn't done anything wrong. Well. Apart from [i]technically[/i] shoplifting the bracelet, but it hadn't actually been his decision to leave Curious Curios in the first place - and he'd happily return the bracelet (with no small amount of relief!) if someone could just figure out how to switch it back from being a tattoo! Presumably Enzul could do it, if he ever found him? No, his only choice was to make a break for it.
Drat. I totally forgot to fill in my form on Day 2 so now I'm behind. OH WELL, catch-up RP coming up for my own (silly) story purposes ...

5443143_350.png

> Follow Andraste

Stark had to admit that he was genuinely impressed by Andraste's ability to put together some kind of explosive device from bits of pilfered scraps while on the run - he would never admit it aloud, but in the privacy of his own head, he didn't think he'd be able to do that.

However, his plan to get more information out of the Skydancer had failed spectacularly - all he had learned was that there was a "Captain Serious Face". Worse, now he was on his own, looking for some dragon called Enzul, in a rather disreputable-looking bar. The looks on the faces of the patrons weren't particularly friendly, and the Ridgeback's honey-smelling blue mead just looked downright suspicious.

Stark once again found himself regretting that he had never got around to installing more advanced sensors in his golem companion. If only Jarvis could have scanned the drink and told him it was safe (or not) ... but it was no use dwelling on what-ifs.

Plus there was the fact that he still didn't feel quite right after the whole touching-the-bracelet, getting-the-tattoo debacle. Pelting through the streets and almost getting blown up hadn't helped his ringing ears and throbbing head much either.

"Uh, no," Stark said, faking regret as best as he could under the circumstances. "I don't think so."

((I really wanted to drink the mead, but I think Stark wouldn't so here we go.))

> Don't drink the mead

Stark was really getting tired of all the fleeing he was being forced to do because of the stupid bracelet-now-tattoo.

The Ridgeback had let him go easily enough, to his intense relief - he wasn't up to fighting a bar full of dragons in his current condition. However, his situation had gone from bad to worse when a member of the Reclamation Bureau caught sight of him. The fact that they ended up in the sewers thanks to the clumsy Mirror was just the icing on the cake.

Taliesin, as he introduced himself, looked like he wouldn't be much of a match for Stark's technology-augmented magic and armour, so he could fight his way out of the sewer ... but he was an official.

While Stark wasn't an enormous fan of authority, but he couldn't very well start attacking people who were just trying to do their jobs.

However, he couldn't guarantee that Taliesin (or the Reclamation Bureau) would listen when he said that he hadn't done anything wrong. Well. Apart from technically shoplifting the bracelet, but it hadn't actually been his decision to leave Curious Curios in the first place - and he'd happily return the bracelet (with no small amount of relief!) if someone could just figure out how to switch it back from being a tattoo!

Presumably Enzul could do it, if he ever found him?

No, his only choice was to make a break for it.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25652537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256526/25652537_350.png[/img] [/url] Tempest was annoyed at the whole situation. He didn't want to have to start over and find another lead, so the Pearlcatcher decided to run the quick errand for the Fae. It was probably a bad idea and he only hoped it wasn't anything illegal, but he didn't have a better plan.

25652537_350.png

Tempest was annoyed at the whole situation. He didn't want to have to start over and find another lead, so the Pearlcatcher decided to run the quick errand for the Fae. It was probably a bad idea and he only hoped it wasn't anything illegal, but he didn't have a better plan.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/14#post_34419470][previous post][/url] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43537071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435371/43537071_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Well. That was...unpleasant. Volt shook her head, trying to clear the lights from her eyes. At least, she hoped her eyesight was just hazy, and not that the tattoo was giving off..sparks? Trying to shake off the unease that the dizziness spell left in its wake, Volt set off for her destination with grim determination. Yes, these guys were really giving her the runaround, but she had a strong suspicion that that cranky old Fae did indeed have the information she needed. So, [b]she'd get his mysterious 'package'.[/b] It was the best 'lead' she had, given she had no other clues and wasn't about to start wandering from store to stall asking if anyone had ever heard of an ancient, mysterious Guardian wandering the market. Especially not with this tattoo apparently deciding to start [i]spreading[/i] out of nowhere. Besides. Worst case scenario, she'd keep that crotchety old Carrock's package until he told her what she needed to know. [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/24#post_34464825][next post][/url][/right]
[previous post]

Well. That was...unpleasant.

Volt shook her head, trying to clear the lights from her eyes. At least, she hoped her eyesight was just hazy, and not that the tattoo was giving off..sparks?

Trying to shake off the unease that the dizziness spell left in its wake, Volt set off for her destination with grim determination. Yes, these guys were really giving her the runaround, but she had a strong suspicion that that cranky old Fae did indeed have the information she needed. So, she'd get his mysterious 'package'.

It was the best 'lead' she had, given she had no other clues and wasn't about to start wandering from store to stall asking if anyone had ever heard of an ancient, mysterious Guardian wandering the market. Especially not with this tattoo apparently deciding to start spreading out of nowhere.

Besides. Worst case scenario, she'd keep that crotchety old Carrock's package until he told her what she needed to know.
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41