Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43421536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434216/43421536_350.png[/img] [/url] "I... I.. I guess so?" Fern is stammering, not being able to clear her head and think straight. If this is Enzul, she'd better listen to him, she thinks?

43421536_350.png

"I... I.. I guess so?" Fern is stammering, not being able to clear her head and think straight. If this is Enzul, she'd better listen to him, she thinks?
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
[center][b]Username:[/b] Daemonengrau [b]User ID:[/b] 359809 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Nalani (in disguise) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35774206] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35774206&skin=0&apparel=15301,26276,15317,15300,20557,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] Nalani lets out a hysteric giggle as she grabs the mane. She's never stolen [i]anything[/i] - until now, of course, and telling herself she's just borrowing it or will be paying later doesn't make it better at all. Hastily, she removes the silks from her wings, legs and tail, and lets the wisps disappear. They're too showy. Her alchemist tools - sigh. Those, too. The glowing blue claws have to stay, though - removing them would take a cauldron and an hour and a half, both of which she doesn't have. She shoves her clothes under a merchant's cart. Hopefully, they'll be still there when she comes back. ([i]If[/i] she comes back, but she forbids herself to think about that.) Nalani still isn't quite happy about having to change, but she has to admit that the clothes Cotriona picked aren't half bad. She stumbles into the restaurant, still panting, and takes a few seconds to focus. [i]Find Enzul[/i], she tells herself and turns to the pearlcatcher behind the counter. His answer almost makes her burst out laughing. She isn't used to stuff like this, but seemingly she should get as soon as possible. "Fine", she sighs, shifting uncomfortably as she tries to ignore the curious glances of the other dragons. "I'll take... this one then." She points at... [i]something[/i] that at least has a defined shape. "Please."
Username: Daemonengrau
User ID: 359809
Dragon Name: Nalani (in disguise)

dragon?did=35774206&skin=0&apparel=15301,26276,15317,15300,20557,10876&xt=dressing.png

Nalani lets out a hysteric giggle as she grabs the mane. She's never stolen anything - until now, of course, and telling herself she's just borrowing it or will be paying later doesn't make it better at all.
Hastily, she removes the silks from her wings, legs and tail, and lets the wisps disappear. They're too showy. Her alchemist tools - sigh. Those, too. The glowing blue claws have to stay, though - removing them would take a cauldron and an hour and a half, both of which she doesn't have. She shoves her clothes under a merchant's cart. Hopefully, they'll be still there when she comes back. (If she comes back, but she forbids herself to think about that.)
Nalani still isn't quite happy about having to change, but she has to admit that the clothes Cotriona picked aren't half bad.
She stumbles into the restaurant, still panting, and takes a few seconds to focus. Find Enzul, she tells herself and turns to the pearlcatcher behind the counter.
His answer almost makes her burst out laughing. She isn't used to stuff like this, but seemingly she should get as soon as possible.
"Fine", she sighs, shifting uncomfortably as she tries to ignore the curious glances of the other dragons. "I'll take... this one then." She points at... something that at least has a defined shape. "Please."
frcomm48.png
[b]Username:[/b] GardenWyrm [b]User ID:[/b] 260509 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Blitzen [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26252288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262523/26252288_350.png[/img] [/url][outfit=496658][/center] Blitzen nods. "Enzul. Right, got it." She watched as Cotriona disappeared into the crowds. Better get a move on, then. Blitzen looked around at the surrounding shops, then picked one at random. Just before entering, she paused, suddenly remembering the spider-like golem perched on her shoulder. That would definitely stand out, not something anyone wants with a disguise. "Come on, Bud, you've got to stay under here for a while." she said, nudging the familiar under her new cloak. It whirred softly, locking its legs around the strap to the book she carried with her. Adjusting the fabric of her cloak so that it covered her companion, she entered the shop, stepping into what appeared to be a restaurant that fell short of any health and safety guidelines. She did her best to ignore the stares her tattoo was getting, pulling the hat low over her eyes. Stepping up to the counter, the pearlcatcher behind it eyed her warily. Deep breaths. She could do this. Blitzen put on her best bargaining voice. "Excuse me, but, I'm looking for someone. I was wondering if you might be able to help? The pearlcatcher visibly relaxed. [i]“Izzat so? Well I’m looking for people to buy some of my delicious, home-cooked food. Maybe we could both get what we want, if you know what I mean?”[/i] Of course. This guy wouldn't give her something for nothing, so if she wanted any information, she supposed there wasn't much choice. "Food for information, huh?" The pearlcatcher nodded, what was almost a smirk playing on his lips. Blitzen gritted her teeth and ordered the thing that seemed the least likely to give her food poisoning. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/4#post_34384414]<< First entry[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/8#post_34395358]< Last entry[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/18#post_34438919]Next entry >[/url]
Username: GardenWyrm
User ID: 260509
Dragon Name: Blitzen
Dragon Picture:

26252288_350.png
Disguise

Blitzen nods.

"Enzul. Right, got it." She watched as Cotriona disappeared into the crowds. Better get a move on, then.

Blitzen looked around at the surrounding shops, then picked one at random. Just before entering, she paused, suddenly remembering the spider-like golem perched on her shoulder. That would definitely stand out, not something anyone wants with a disguise.

"Come on, Bud, you've got to stay under here for a while." she said, nudging the familiar under her new cloak. It whirred softly, locking its legs around the strap to the book she carried with her.

Adjusting the fabric of her cloak so that it covered her companion, she entered the shop, stepping into what appeared to be a restaurant that fell short of any health and safety guidelines. She did her best to ignore the stares her tattoo was getting, pulling the hat low over her eyes. Stepping up to the counter, the pearlcatcher behind it eyed her warily. Deep breaths. She could do this. Blitzen put on her best bargaining voice.

"Excuse me, but, I'm looking for someone. I was wondering if you might be able to help? The pearlcatcher visibly relaxed.

“Izzat so? Well I’m looking for people to buy some of my delicious, home-cooked food. Maybe we could both get what we want, if you know what I mean?”

Of course. This guy wouldn't give her something for nothing, so if she wanted any information, she supposed there wasn't much choice.

"Food for information, huh?" The pearlcatcher nodded, what was almost a smirk playing on his lips.

Blitzen gritted her teeth and ordered the thing that seemed the least likely to give her food poisoning.

<< First entry - < Last entry - Next entry >
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
Hey! I'm new so I'm going to catch up with a few responses! Sending in my quirky Lightning House rep for an adventure. She's quirky, amiable, fiddly, a little evasive - being a spiral and all - spends a bit too much time in her head, energetic and a little too curious. She's my Clan's messenger and is known to be an inventor - a mere 'hobby' (apparently). She's travelled to all ends of Sonreith and with only her wit and agile form to help her escape. Read her bio to find out a bit more about her :) [rule] [center][b]Username:[/b] RainbowWolfy [b]User ID:[/b] 128404 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Illuminada [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8794418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87945/8794418_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [rule] [b]Day 1[/b] [i]Try to stand up.[/i] Illuminada was Lightning born. At the time of festivals, it only seemed fitting to travel to her home town, but in her usual fashion, she seemed to get distracted travelling from A to B. She enjoyed the little antique shop. After all, antiques were her thing. She admired the little trinkets tools. Her mind was turning like the cogworks she had been examining. As she wander the shop, slinking about through its canopy of possible creations, she couldn't stop her mind racing. A rather nicely fashioned piece of bamboo cut into the shape of a half pipe would have made a great multipurpose channel for twine and handle for her Hook-It-All Mass Haul Fishing Line. Another gorgeous looking crystal that looked like the glistening hollow caves she had found on her unforgiving journey to the Fortress of Ends created beautiful colours and silhouettes on the wall when combined with some mirrors and the Fae figurine of music box she had dismantled. Illuminada believed that anything could be salvaged. She looked with wonder and possibility and the certain orbs and crystals in the dusty ends of the shop. They had no use waiting about here! She wandered, lost in the wonders of her own thought, until, she assumed due to her rattling with the music box, she drew over the owner Eugene, who concerned her in conversation. Polite, yet angsty to be on the move, the click her claws on the ground in common habit - a way to focus her energetic behaviour into simple moves. Illuminada was hardly listening, until she found herself facing what must have been the most intriguing gem in all of Soreith, and my, had she seen plenty - she lived with an Arcane Clan whose whole existence was linked to the energy of crystals for Arcanists sake! But this was like no other. It beckoned her with the call of adventure... [center]--[/center] She found herself on the ground, horribly retching and flipped over on to her belly like a drugged cat. Head buzzing with delirium, Illuminada managed a half-hearted chuckle in response to Eugene's comment as she came to terms with the sudden pain. Propping herself up with one claw, she stumbled to her feet and whacked herself against one of the shelves in a state of complete vertigo. "Thanks sir-" [i]CRASH[/i] as an empty vial shattered on the floor. "I think I'll be-" Another crash as she stumbled onto the opposite shelf "-going now! Thank you!" she finished quickly and increased her pace. [rule] [b]Day 2[/b] [i]Follow Cotriona[/i] When it came to situations like these, Illuminada was very objective and matter-of-fact. Yes, she had received a tattoo of some grand importance. Yes, there were other dragons after her. And yes, she had to run. Knowing nothing about the two strangers or their intentions, she used her instinct to let her follow them blindly, until they began to split up. Dumb dragons! However, she knew she would work best on her own. Illuminada was very aware of her strengths. She had done this too many-a-time to know that if she tried to follow the Skydancer, she would most certainly come to a certain doom. Stealth and blending in were always what had got her out of a rough situation. She thought on her feet and began to expertly weave through the crowd, slimly dodging and darting through the legs of unsuspecting imperials and past fluffy tundras setting up stalls. She was in her environment! Now this was what Illuminada called excitement! Though she tried to refrain from thinking that in the moment. Bombs away! [rule] [b]Day 3[/b] [i]Buy the most edible looking item. [/i] Now, disguises weren't exactly Illuminada's strong point. She was clumsy, fidgety and in need on constant movement. Not to mention she was at expert at tying herself in knots. The more apparel she wore, the more tangled up she got. After applying copious amounts of apparel, she looked ridiculous, but in her objective opinion, she couldn't have cared less. She only had one task now, so how she looked did not phase her at all. [i]Enzul. Old as the Shifting Emporium himself.[/i] Now that was certainly the name of a dragon she wanted to meet. She made finding him her new objective. Peering around the streets, she spotted a rickety old restaurant, decaying but somewhat lively. Perfect. Now, Illumindada wasn't terribly the best at reading signs OR dragons. She saw no harm in accepting the stranger's offer. And she was hungry. Browsing the menu, she found a nice meal of juicy insects that seemed mildly appealing. Lowering the menu mysteriously to her nose, she ordered....only after that becoming aware of the fact that she had no treasure...which was basically her bargaining chip. Oh drat.
Hey! I'm new so I'm going to catch up with a few responses! Sending in my quirky Lightning House rep for an adventure. She's quirky, amiable, fiddly, a little evasive - being a spiral and all - spends a bit too much time in her head, energetic and a little too curious. She's my Clan's messenger and is known to be an inventor - a mere 'hobby' (apparently). She's travelled to all ends of Sonreith and with only her wit and agile form to help her escape. Read her bio to find out a bit more about her :)

Username: RainbowWolfy
User ID: 128404
Dragon Name: Illuminada
Dragon Picture:

8794418_350.png

Day 1
Try to stand up.

Illuminada was Lightning born. At the time of festivals, it only seemed fitting to travel to her home town, but in her usual fashion, she seemed to get distracted travelling from A to B.

She enjoyed the little antique shop. After all, antiques were her thing. She admired the little trinkets tools. Her mind was turning like the cogworks she had been examining. As she wander the shop, slinking about through its canopy of possible creations, she couldn't stop her mind racing.

A rather nicely fashioned piece of bamboo cut into the shape of a half pipe would have made a great multipurpose channel for twine and handle for her Hook-It-All Mass Haul Fishing Line. Another gorgeous looking crystal that looked like the glistening hollow caves she had found on her unforgiving journey to the Fortress of Ends created beautiful colours and silhouettes on the wall when combined with some mirrors and the Fae figurine of music box she had dismantled.

Illuminada believed that anything could be salvaged. She looked with wonder and possibility and the certain orbs and crystals in the dusty ends of the shop. They had no use waiting about here!

She wandered, lost in the wonders of her own thought, until, she assumed due to her rattling with the music box, she drew over the owner Eugene, who concerned her in conversation. Polite, yet angsty to be on the move, the click her claws on the ground in common habit - a way to focus her energetic behaviour into simple moves.

Illuminada was hardly listening, until she found herself facing what must have been the most intriguing gem in all of Soreith, and my, had she seen plenty - she lived with an Arcane Clan whose whole existence was linked to the energy of crystals for Arcanists sake! But this was like no other. It beckoned her with the call of adventure...
--
She found herself on the ground, horribly retching and flipped over on to her belly like a drugged cat. Head buzzing with delirium, Illuminada managed a half-hearted chuckle in response to Eugene's comment as she came to terms with the sudden pain.

Propping herself up with one claw, she stumbled to her feet and whacked herself against one of the shelves in a state of complete vertigo.

"Thanks sir-" CRASH as an empty vial shattered on the floor. "I think I'll be-" Another crash as she stumbled onto the opposite shelf "-going now! Thank you!" she finished quickly and increased her pace.

Day 2
Follow Cotriona

When it came to situations like these, Illuminada was very objective and matter-of-fact. Yes, she had received a tattoo of some grand importance. Yes, there were other dragons after her. And yes, she had to run.

Knowing nothing about the two strangers or their intentions, she used her instinct to let her follow them blindly, until they began to split up. Dumb dragons! However, she knew she would work best on her own.

Illuminada was very aware of her strengths. She had done this too many-a-time to know that if she tried to follow the Skydancer, she would most certainly come to a certain doom. Stealth and blending in were always what had got her out of a rough situation. She thought on her feet and began to expertly weave through the crowd, slimly dodging and darting through the legs of unsuspecting imperials and past fluffy tundras setting up stalls. She was in her environment!

Now this was what Illuminada called excitement! Though she tried to refrain from thinking that in the moment. Bombs away!

Day 3
Buy the most edible looking item.

Now, disguises weren't exactly Illuminada's strong point. She was clumsy, fidgety and in need on constant movement. Not to mention she was at expert at tying herself in knots. The more apparel she wore, the more tangled up she got. After applying copious amounts of apparel, she looked ridiculous, but in her objective opinion, she couldn't have cared less. She only had one task now, so how she looked did not phase her at all.

Enzul. Old as the Shifting Emporium himself. Now that was certainly the name of a dragon she wanted to meet. She made finding him her new objective.

Peering around the streets, she spotted a rickety old restaurant, decaying but somewhat lively. Perfect.

Now, Illumindada wasn't terribly the best at reading signs OR dragons. She saw no harm in accepting the stranger's offer. And she was hungry. Browsing the menu, she found a nice meal of juicy insects that seemed mildly appealing. Lowering the menu mysteriously to her nose, she ordered....only after that becoming aware of the fact that she had no treasure...which was basically her bargaining chip. Oh drat.
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@akitcougar
um, i'm pretty sure i submitted the form from yesterday. am i disqualified?
@akitcougar
um, i'm pretty sure i submitted the form from yesterday. am i disqualified?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse

I'll check again, but at the moment it looks like you didn't fill out yesterday's google form. I can't find your username on the list of who fulfilled it.

The only thing missing a day disqualifies you from is getting the custom badge with your dragon. You're still entered in the raffle for every day you do complete the form plus every RP post you make.
@Elisse

I'll check again, but at the moment it looks like you didn't fill out yesterday's google form. I can't find your username on the list of who fulfilled it.

The only thing missing a day disqualifies you from is getting the custom badge with your dragon. You're still entered in the raffle for every day you do complete the form plus every RP post you make.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
@akitcougar thats understandable. i think i was in the process of filling it out but got distracted. anyway, i'll edit my entry from yesterday and start making a rp post for today. assuming i followed Cotriona, what prompt would i follow for day three?
@akitcougar thats understandable. i think i was in the process of filling it out but got distracted. anyway, i'll edit my entry from yesterday and start making a rp post for today. assuming i followed Cotriona, what prompt would i follow for day three?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse

You'll follow the prompt Firra posted. :)
@Elisse

You'll follow the prompt Firra posted. :)
@akitcougar

Ah, I only just spotted this event! Is it too late for me to sign up for this?
@akitcougar

Ah, I only just spotted this event! Is it too late for me to sign up for this?
xpP2XdL.png
@RemanLT

Nope, you're welcome to join it! There's a twine game where you can catch up on the story so far, and then Firra and I have each posted the follow up for day 3 (make sure you go with the one for the choice you make). Just make sure to fill out the google forms so that we can add you to each day's pinglist. :)

day 3: Cotriona
day 3: Andraste
@RemanLT

Nope, you're welcome to join it! There's a twine game where you can catch up on the story so far, and then Firra and I have each posted the follow up for day 3 (make sure you go with the one for the choice you make). Just make sure to fill out the google forms so that we can add you to each day's pinglist. :)

day 3: Cotriona
day 3: Andraste
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41