Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41
[This is short but oh well I'm exhausted today, I'll try to do something of a decent length tomorrow!] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20383393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203834/20383393_350.png[/img] [/url] Poikilometes blinks, more than a little mystified, as the two [s]CRAZY STRANGERS[/s] dragons diverge ahead of him. [i]What[/i]. His head is pounding from his fall and his arm is tingling uncomfortably and this is [i]not[/i] what he wanted to spend today doing! And there are two very strange dragons ahead of him and a terrifying one close behind, and - oh. Right. The mirror. Chasing him. (Them. Whatever.) Po is many, many things, but fast is not one of them on his best day, let alone moments after taking a nasty fall. He stumbles off into the crowd after the Pearlcatcher, reasoning that the flying overhead would present a more obvious target than simply disappearing into the crowd. Hopefully.
[This is short but oh well I'm exhausted today, I'll try to do something of a decent length tomorrow!]

20383393_350.png

Poikilometes blinks, more than a little mystified, as the two CRAZY STRANGERS dragons diverge ahead of him. What.

His head is pounding from his fall and his arm is tingling uncomfortably and this is not what he wanted to spend today doing! And there are two very strange dragons ahead of him and a terrifying one close behind, and - oh. Right. The mirror.

Chasing him. (Them. Whatever.)

Po is many, many things, but fast is not one of them on his best day, let alone moments after taking a nasty fall. He stumbles off into the crowd after the Pearlcatcher, reasoning that the flying overhead would present a more obvious target than simply disappearing into the crowd.

Hopefully.
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@WhitePhoenix @Thundershower @Watercolour @Raistardragon @GardenWyrm @daineger @Stanzascale @Daemonengrau @Hanakoto @Rosoidela @Saraceaser @Juri01 @Cheshly @PhantomLullabies @Strawberrium @Maithax @Festival @Thewarywatcher13 @Illyrael @dustclouds @Katsuokai @JinxMoonstone @Syceris @Saronai @Elixiri @felistopaz @ThisOneIsBlue @Gravebloom @ArtemisAgrotera

You skid as you turn left hard. Up ahead you see Cotriona glance back at you. It's less crowded on this side street and she slows down until she's loping along next to you.

"Flying is risky. The puppy isn't the only one around looking for your shiny, new decoration. Up ahead is the Bazaar. We're going to lose them in the crowd. Head straight though; I'll meet up with you."

She's kind of bossy actually, but you're out of your element so you follow along. You head straight through the crowd, out of the corner of your eye you can see Cotriona weaving through behind the stalls. She's grabbing select pieces of apparel as she goes. Disguises!

Looking around, you see a merchant ahead who isn't paying much attention. Thinking fast you reach out and grab a seaside kelpie mane. Desperate times and all that. You can bring it back or pay him later, if needed.

"Here. Put this on." Cotriona hands over cloak, a hat, and other miscellaneous apparel. She's already tucked her knife away and covered her scar with something. When you pull out the wig and put it on, she gives you an impressed nod.

"I'm going to lead him away. He didn't get a good look at you so you should go to ground somewhere around here. You seem pretty resourceful, see if you can dig up some clues on a Guardian named Enzul. He’s the one who knows what to do about that tattoo. They say he’s as old as the Shifting Emporium itself. Only the old denizens will be able to help you find him."

She lopes away, leaving you wander. You randomly choose a shop. It's a dingy restaurant. The amount of attention your tattoo gets is very uncomfortable. The shabby Pearlcatcher behind the counter looks at you suspiciously. When you tell him you’re looking for someone, he relaxes a bit.

“Izzat so? Well I’m looking for people to buy some of my delicious, home-cooked food. Maybe we could both get what we want, if you know what I mean?”

Well, then.

A) Buy the most edible looking item.
B) Refuse to buy anything.

@WhitePhoenix @Thundershower @Watercolour @Raistardragon @GardenWyrm @daineger @Stanzascale @Daemonengrau @Hanakoto @Rosoidela @Saraceaser @Juri01 @Cheshly @PhantomLullabies @Strawberrium @Maithax @Festival @Thewarywatcher13 @Illyrael @dustclouds @Katsuokai @JinxMoonstone @Syceris @Saronai @Elixiri @felistopaz @ThisOneIsBlue @Gravebloom @ArtemisAgrotera

You skid as you turn left hard. Up ahead you see Cotriona glance back at you. It's less crowded on this side street and she slows down until she's loping along next to you.

"Flying is risky. The puppy isn't the only one around looking for your shiny, new decoration. Up ahead is the Bazaar. We're going to lose them in the crowd. Head straight though; I'll meet up with you."

She's kind of bossy actually, but you're out of your element so you follow along. You head straight through the crowd, out of the corner of your eye you can see Cotriona weaving through behind the stalls. She's grabbing select pieces of apparel as she goes. Disguises!

Looking around, you see a merchant ahead who isn't paying much attention. Thinking fast you reach out and grab a seaside kelpie mane. Desperate times and all that. You can bring it back or pay him later, if needed.

"Here. Put this on." Cotriona hands over cloak, a hat, and other miscellaneous apparel. She's already tucked her knife away and covered her scar with something. When you pull out the wig and put it on, she gives you an impressed nod.

"I'm going to lead him away. He didn't get a good look at you so you should go to ground somewhere around here. You seem pretty resourceful, see if you can dig up some clues on a Guardian named Enzul. He’s the one who knows what to do about that tattoo. They say he’s as old as the Shifting Emporium itself. Only the old denizens will be able to help you find him."

She lopes away, leaving you wander. You randomly choose a shop. It's a dingy restaurant. The amount of attention your tattoo gets is very uncomfortable. The shabby Pearlcatcher behind the counter looks at you suspiciously. When you tell him you’re looking for someone, he relaxes a bit.

“Izzat so? Well I’m looking for people to buy some of my delicious, home-cooked food. Maybe we could both get what we want, if you know what I mean?”

Well, then.

A) Buy the most edible looking item.
B) Refuse to buy anything.

60787410.png 57806280.png
The badges look so cool!! Wht an amazing idea to have the participating dragons featured! Should be an interesting badge for my badge dragon to have around for her to re-tell the story of Pnurmonia in the Shifting Emporium. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41275100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412752/41275100_350.png[/img] [/url] Pneumonia slaps on the mane on top of her own mane, and groans. "This doesn't help. Can't see." The weight of the hobbled together disguise makes her gnaw constantly at the clothes. Her trident sways around on her hip as Pneumonia enters the shop and sauntering past the collection of piercing eyes all on her new tattoo. "Enzul, Enzul, Enzul, Enzul...." She repeats that name under her breath and cranes her neck towards the pearlcatcher behind the counter. "Looking for someone. Enzul." “Izzat so? Well I’m looking for people to buy some of my delicious, home-cooked food. Maybe we could both get what we want, if you know what I mean?” Pneumonia eyes the food at the counter and pulls out....something out from her mane. She flashes a smile, and opens her lips wide to expose her gnarled teeth in an [i]attempt[/i] at a friendly grin.
The badges look so cool!! Wht an amazing idea to have the participating dragons featured! Should be an interesting badge for my badge dragon to have around for her to re-tell the story of Pnurmonia in the Shifting Emporium.

41275100_350.png

Pneumonia slaps on the mane on top of her own mane, and groans.
"This doesn't help. Can't see."
The weight of the hobbled together disguise makes her gnaw constantly at the clothes. Her trident sways around on her hip as Pneumonia enters the shop and sauntering past the collection of piercing eyes all on her new tattoo.
"Enzul, Enzul, Enzul, Enzul...."

She repeats that name under her breath and cranes her neck towards the pearlcatcher behind the counter.
"Looking for someone. Enzul."

Pneumonia eyes the food at the counter and pulls out....something out from her mane. She flashes a smile, and opens her lips wide to expose her gnarled teeth in an attempt at a friendly grin.

@Strawberrium
That was exactly what I thought about when I saw her: whether or not she'll get some BIG HAIR. Maybe she'll set a trend?
@Strawberrium
That was exactly what I thought about when I saw her: whether or not she'll get some BIG HAIR. Maybe she'll set a trend?
60787410.png 57806280.png
@jbapple @Chessboard @HedwigHufflepuff @CharlieWeasleyy @GryphonSong @Disillusionist @Goldia @Siritys @Elsu @OpalNova @Espoir @SilverQuark @Lundlaeva @counterfeat @Scatterspark @dividedAnimus @BlackwatchGenji @rubyredtan @Eialyne @Stormdragon @Lonefox @Sidegrinder @FawnStars7

You decide to follow Andraste. She leads you through the maze of stalls and shops right in the center of the bazaar, grabbing bits and bobs along the way. You are barely able to keep track of her, yet somehow she knows the way while staying focused on the things in her claws.

Andy tosses you the device she just put together. "Hold that for a moment, darling, and duck around behind those barrels will you." You can't make heads or tails of what the device does, but you dive behind the barrels by the edge of an alleyway.

You peek your head around the side to watch, nervous as the dragons chasing you get closer and closer. You see Andy throw some coins at a nearby shopkeeper before she tackles herself right into one of the barrels next to you. A dark liquid spills out, smelling like tar.

"You're a fast runner, right?" Andy asks with a grin as she takes the device from your claws, immediately fiddling with it. An ominous ticking starts. Without waiting for your answer, she shoves you down the alleyway.

You can hear her counting under her breath as she follows right behind. Right before her countdown reaches zero she grabs you and pulls you under cover. The explosion knocks the breath clear out of your lungs and sets your ears to ringing. Bright and wild sparks dance across your vision and you’re not sure if they’re after-effects or real.

You barely have time to recover as Andy continues to lead you along. As your ears start to clear up, you hear a furious roar behind you. Andy freezes, paling. "Change of plans, darling," she saids, her voice tinged with a nervous edge. "That was Captain Serious Face herself. I'll distract her, you're going to go that way and find someone called Enzul. He'll know what to do about that tattoo. He's as old as the Shifting Emporium itself apparently."

You try to ask a question but Andy turns and runs back towards the noise, pulling a wildly sparking gauntlet onto her arm as she rounds the corner. You huff in annoyance, but you start heading away from that part of the bazaar.

You choose a door at random and shimmy through. This is a bar, dingy and dusty. The amount of attention your tattoo gets from the bar patrons is very uncomfortable.

The ridgeback bartender looks up in excitement. "Welcome to Electri-City Brewing Company!" he said eagerly. When you tell him you're looking for someone, his face falls a bit.

"Well, I might be able to help, but first, would you mind testing out my latest brew?" He puts down a mug of something that smells vaguely like honey. It's blue. "Help me out, and I'll see what I can do for you."

A) Drink the blue mead.
B) Don't drink the mead.
@jbapple @Chessboard @HedwigHufflepuff @CharlieWeasleyy @GryphonSong @Disillusionist @Goldia @Siritys @Elsu @OpalNova @Espoir @SilverQuark @Lundlaeva @counterfeat @Scatterspark @dividedAnimus @BlackwatchGenji @rubyredtan @Eialyne @Stormdragon @Lonefox @Sidegrinder @FawnStars7

You decide to follow Andraste. She leads you through the maze of stalls and shops right in the center of the bazaar, grabbing bits and bobs along the way. You are barely able to keep track of her, yet somehow she knows the way while staying focused on the things in her claws.

Andy tosses you the device she just put together. "Hold that for a moment, darling, and duck around behind those barrels will you." You can't make heads or tails of what the device does, but you dive behind the barrels by the edge of an alleyway.

You peek your head around the side to watch, nervous as the dragons chasing you get closer and closer. You see Andy throw some coins at a nearby shopkeeper before she tackles herself right into one of the barrels next to you. A dark liquid spills out, smelling like tar.

"You're a fast runner, right?" Andy asks with a grin as she takes the device from your claws, immediately fiddling with it. An ominous ticking starts. Without waiting for your answer, she shoves you down the alleyway.

You can hear her counting under her breath as she follows right behind. Right before her countdown reaches zero she grabs you and pulls you under cover. The explosion knocks the breath clear out of your lungs and sets your ears to ringing. Bright and wild sparks dance across your vision and you’re not sure if they’re after-effects or real.

You barely have time to recover as Andy continues to lead you along. As your ears start to clear up, you hear a furious roar behind you. Andy freezes, paling. "Change of plans, darling," she saids, her voice tinged with a nervous edge. "That was Captain Serious Face herself. I'll distract her, you're going to go that way and find someone called Enzul. He'll know what to do about that tattoo. He's as old as the Shifting Emporium itself apparently."

You try to ask a question but Andy turns and runs back towards the noise, pulling a wildly sparking gauntlet onto her arm as she rounds the corner. You huff in annoyance, but you start heading away from that part of the bazaar.

You choose a door at random and shimmy through. This is a bar, dingy and dusty. The amount of attention your tattoo gets from the bar patrons is very uncomfortable.

The ridgeback bartender looks up in excitement. "Welcome to Electri-City Brewing Company!" he said eagerly. When you tell him you're looking for someone, his face falls a bit.

"Well, I might be able to help, but first, would you mind testing out my latest brew?" He puts down a mug of something that smells vaguely like honey. It's blue. "Help me out, and I'll see what I can do for you."

A) Drink the blue mead.
B) Don't drink the mead.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34055220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340553/34055220_350.png[/img] [/url] Karmanh's head is still reeling from the blast, and his face blanches when he sees the brew. It looks...electrifying. Literally. He decides he's had enough of being electrified for one day. "Thanks, sir. Um, I'll pass, I'm still feeling a bit unwell. Getting over an upset stomach from all the celebrating, you know?" He manages a wobbly smile.

34055220_350.png

Karmanh's head is still reeling from the blast, and his face blanches when he sees the brew. It looks...electrifying. Literally. He decides he's had enough of being electrified for one day. "Thanks, sir. Um, I'll pass, I'm still feeling a bit unwell. Getting over an upset stomach from all the celebrating, you know?" He manages a wobbly smile.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[b]Username:[/b] Goldia [b]User ID:[/b] 362966 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Amara [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39473350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394734/39473350_350.png[/img] [/url] Between being knocked out, all that running and the shock of the explosion... Amara figures a drink will do her good, whether it simply hydrates her or helps calm her down too. It's not until after she's had a good long swallow that she stops to wonder if taking an odd blue drink from a stranger was such a good idea, even if it smelled nicely of honey...
Username: Goldia
User ID: 362966
Dragon Name: Amara
Dragon Picture:

39473350_350.png

Between being knocked out, all that running and the shock of the explosion... Amara figures a drink will do her good, whether it simply hydrates her or helps calm her down too. It's not until after she's had a good long swallow that she stops to wonder if taking an odd blue drink from a stranger was such a good idea, even if it smelled nicely of honey...
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
D’aw, you really are spoiling us. ^_^ I have Firra to thank for giving me a friendly nudge about this event. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=429328][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4294/429328p.png[/img][/url][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/50a4a2c6b077f26a5388cb6e4a14e600/tumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png[/img][item=glowing pocket mouse][/center] Pearlcatcher, Fae and pocket mouse finally cleared the worst of the crowds. "Sorry." Lennuh fluttered up to Cotriona, "forgot to say my name's Lennuh and this is Jingle." He creased his frills in a sigh, "though, could you not call Mirrors 'puppies'? It's...not great." Lennuh faltered. It wasn't a topic he'd tried talking to anyone about, but he felt he'd be doing the founder and several lair-mates a disservice if he didn't try. "Some of them can be pretty reasonable and nice, you know..." After a long pause, the Fae shook his frills. "I'm glad I'm not an actual ambassador." He commented to Jingle. The Fae didn’t mind Cotriona taking charge of a situation he had next to no knowledge of, and it didn’t look like the Pearlcatcher was going to offer much in the way of explanation until they’d shaken off their pursuer. Lennuh was grateful for the fact that he wasn’t being carried anymore and that someone was willing to help avoid an unfortunate wardrobe alteration. Lennuh followed behind Cotriona, and hesitated on seeing her procuring items. Unpaid merchants stop stocking goods, and that pleased no one. As he faltered, Cotriona began carrying her acquisitions in Lennuh’s direction and Jingle tugged at some kelpie mane. Realising what they were trying to do, the Fae reluctantly assisted his familiar in purloining the mane. Once away from any immediate attention, Lennuh considered the mane. These were still considered uncommon on the market and quite desirable. It was easy to imagine the profit less scrupulous individuals would seek to make with one. Carefully, so as to avoid damaging it, Lennuh donned the wig. The Fae’s various adornments clinked and rattled as he attempted to cover himself with the cloak Cotriona had procured. There was no arguing with an ornate sword (and it would take a long argument to have the chance of persuading him to drop it), so it remained visible. Similarly, the little wings on Lennuh’s sylvan anklets poked out awkwardly between a mismatched pair of socks and pants. He managed to cover some of the sylvan twist with a rogue tail binding. “Is this really going to work?” Lennuh asked as he got Cotriona’s help in covering his glossy grey wings as much as possible with a pair of plumed covers. Wearing all these new things on top of what he already had was rather uncomfortable, and made the Fae self-conscious about how easy it would be to flutter encumbered so. There wasn’t much else they could try. At the very least the amalgam of colours and styles made him look less like himself, his golden eyes were masked with pale-green goggles, and his skinniness was less obvious. [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=429328&skin=0&apparel=17898,26276,25865,12272,15270,10372,389,15704,17921,10714,13842,15745,15737,15696,20596,15729,13837,20581&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] “Am I?” Lennuh asked, when Cotriona called him resourceful. Frills open in surprised curiosity. The Pearlcatcher explained what the next step was. “Old Guardian. Enzul. Got it.” Lennuh nodded and watched Cotriona leave. A squeak from Jingle prompted him not to linger too long. The Fae fluttered his frills on realising Jingle had no disguise. The pocket mouse considered herself perfectly capable of hiding on her own though. Lennuh struggled to restrain his frills from quivering anxiously as his eyes darted about the interior of the shop he and Jingle entered. The pocket mouse for her part was seemingly busy looking for holes made by cousins. When the Fae realised the tattoo was visible and drawing notice, his frills crumpled with dread and he awkwardly tried to adjust the cloak and gloves to better cover it. A bad start. Lennuh turned his head and found himself looking back at a shabby Pearlcatcher. [i]Wait. Elderly dragons are often shabby…maybe?[/i] He thought, not being the best at gauging age by sight. Some dragons really were good at masking it anyhow. [i]Well, time to see if I [/i]am[i] resourceful.[/i] The Fae approached the counter and told the dragon his business. Not terribly surprising, the shopkeep was interested in doing business. “Oh, of course. It would be a delight to sample your, uh, hard work.” Lennuh raised his frills in a somewhat forced smile. “I’ll take…” He passed over the various offerings on display and pointed at something that looked unlikely to have any nasty surprises. In the back of his mind Lennuh wondered how much to bet he was going to sorely regret this decision.
D’aw, you really are spoiling us. ^_^ I have Firra to thank for giving me a friendly nudge about this event.

429328p.pngtumblr_inline_o4mb4eBfd61ttfumm_250.png Glowing Pocket Mouse

Pearlcatcher, Fae and pocket mouse finally cleared the worst of the crowds. "Sorry." Lennuh fluttered up to Cotriona, "forgot to say my name's Lennuh and this is Jingle." He creased his frills in a sigh, "though, could you not call Mirrors 'puppies'? It's...not great." Lennuh faltered. It wasn't a topic he'd tried talking to anyone about, but he felt he'd be doing the founder and several lair-mates a disservice if he didn't try. "Some of them can be pretty reasonable and nice, you know..." After a long pause, the Fae shook his frills. "I'm glad I'm not an actual ambassador." He commented to Jingle.

The Fae didn’t mind Cotriona taking charge of a situation he had next to no knowledge of, and it didn’t look like the Pearlcatcher was going to offer much in the way of explanation until they’d shaken off their pursuer. Lennuh was grateful for the fact that he wasn’t being carried anymore and that someone was willing to help avoid an unfortunate wardrobe alteration.

Lennuh followed behind Cotriona, and hesitated on seeing her procuring items. Unpaid merchants stop stocking goods, and that pleased no one. As he faltered, Cotriona began carrying her acquisitions in Lennuh’s direction and Jingle tugged at some kelpie mane. Realising what they were trying to do, the Fae reluctantly assisted his familiar in purloining the mane.
Once away from any immediate attention, Lennuh considered the mane. These were still considered uncommon on the market and quite desirable. It was easy to imagine the profit less scrupulous individuals would seek to make with one. Carefully, so as to avoid damaging it, Lennuh donned the wig.

The Fae’s various adornments clinked and rattled as he attempted to cover himself with the cloak Cotriona had procured. There was no arguing with an ornate sword (and it would take a long argument to have the chance of persuading him to drop it), so it remained visible. Similarly, the little wings on Lennuh’s sylvan anklets poked out awkwardly between a mismatched pair of socks and pants. He managed to cover some of the sylvan twist with a rogue tail binding.
“Is this really going to work?” Lennuh asked as he got Cotriona’s help in covering his glossy grey wings as much as possible with a pair of plumed covers. Wearing all these new things on top of what he already had was rather uncomfortable, and made the Fae self-conscious about how easy it would be to flutter encumbered so. There wasn’t much else they could try. At the very least the amalgam of colours and styles made him look less like himself, his golden eyes were masked with pale-green goggles, and his skinniness was less obvious.
dragon?did=429328&skin=0&apparel=17898,26276,25865,12272,15270,10372,389,15704,17921,10714,13842,15745,15737,15696,20596,15729,13837,20581&xt=dressing.png

“Am I?” Lennuh asked, when Cotriona called him resourceful. Frills open in surprised curiosity. The Pearlcatcher explained what the next step was.
“Old Guardian. Enzul. Got it.” Lennuh nodded and watched Cotriona leave. A squeak from Jingle prompted him not to linger too long. The Fae fluttered his frills on realising Jingle had no disguise. The pocket mouse considered herself perfectly capable of hiding on her own though.

Lennuh struggled to restrain his frills from quivering anxiously as his eyes darted about the interior of the shop he and Jingle entered. The pocket mouse for her part was seemingly busy looking for holes made by cousins. When the Fae realised the tattoo was visible and drawing notice, his frills crumpled with dread and he awkwardly tried to adjust the cloak and gloves to better cover it. A bad start.

Lennuh turned his head and found himself looking back at a shabby Pearlcatcher. Wait. Elderly dragons are often shabby…maybe? He thought, not being the best at gauging age by sight. Some dragons really were good at masking it anyhow. Well, time to see if I am resourceful. The Fae approached the counter and told the dragon his business. Not terribly surprising, the shopkeep was interested in doing business.
“Oh, of course. It would be a delight to sample your, uh, hard work.” Lennuh raised his frills in a somewhat forced smile. “I’ll take…” He passed over the various offerings on display and pointed at something that looked unlikely to have any nasty surprises. In the back of his mind Lennuh wondered how much to bet he was going to sorely regret this decision.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33045982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330460/33045982_350.png[/img] [/url] Orion looks at the proprietor and slowly looks around the restaurant. He can feel the weight of the gazes on him. He hasnt gotten any answer out of Cotriona, maybe he can get some here . He looks over the menu and orders the first thing that looks good. Maybe if he spends some coin he can get some answers here.

33045982_350.png

Orion looks at the proprietor and slowly looks around the restaurant. He can feel the weight of the gazes on him. He hasnt gotten any answer out of Cotriona, maybe he can get some here . He looks over the menu and orders the first thing that looks good. Maybe if he spends some coin he can get some answers here.
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
[b]Username:[/b] HedwigHufflepuff [b]User ID:[/b] 338514 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Thornspell [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35557864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355579/35557864_350.png[/img] [/url] Thornspell, and her familiar Hedwig [item=Charoite Burrower] Thornspell caught a whiff of the delicious honey aroma, and promptly downed the drink, ignoring the fact that it was electric blue, and Hedwig’s indignant protests in the background. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more tomorrow!
Username: HedwigHufflepuff
User ID: 338514
Dragon Name: Thornspell
Dragon Picture:

35557864_350.png

Thornspell, and her familiar Hedwig
Charoite Burrower

Thornspell caught a whiff of the delicious honey aroma, and promptly downed the drink, ignoring the fact that it was electric blue, and Hedwig’s indignant protests in the background.

What will happen next? Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41