Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle for the Eternal Flame Mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/30/6d/G0SO27qy_o.png[/img][/center] [center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fadd3b9e13b59fddaba6f4fb4cb9e95d/tumblr_inline_o21bmouvOp1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [center][i]When the universe popped into existence, that was when the first of the legendary Phoenixes was born, formed out of a piece of the fire which birthed the stars. Originally, these creatures claimed no planet as their home. Instead, they preferred to travel throughout the universe, a nomadic species that refused to settle. That was until they came across a planet dominated by water. Fascinated with the planet’s inhabitants, the phoenixes decided to make it their home, settling down amongst the planet’s natives. The Phoenixes built an elaborate city filled with fire and life. At the center of this city sat a massive temple. Within the temple, a piece of the fire of creation–The Eternal Flame–rested, guarded relentlessly day and night. This piece of fire gifted the phoenix race many powerful abilities, the most well known amongst the Earth’s native inhabitants being their regenerative abilities–rebirth from the flame at the end of their lives. Of all the earthly species, the Phoenixes became closest to the Dragons, their powers over fire similar enough to draw them together, and they grew furthest from the Shapeshifters. See, the shapeshifters were envious. They had no power of their own aside from the ability to replicate the appearance of another and that ability neglected to give them the abilities of the forms they took. Over time, this envy grew and expanded until the Shapeshifters decided to ignore the ancient Interspecies Magickal Laws of Earth. It was a bright and sunny day. For the most part, the phoenixes were lazing around. Very few remained at the temple to watch and tend to the flame as they thought the laws would keep any thieves at bay as they had over the thousands of years they’d resided on Earth. Temple guards were more of a tradition than an actual need and so none of them were prepared when a group of shapeshifters broke into the temple and stole the Eternal Flame from its pedestal, fleeing the city with the flame in hand, meeting little resistance from any phoenixes they passed along the way due to the Phoenixes being unable to move fast enough after being shaken out of their daze. When the phoenix lords discovered the theft, they were infuriated. Summoning some of their best warriors and convincing some dragons to join them–due to the dragons’ concern over the shapeshifters breaking the law–two of the lords led the warriors to follow the shapeshifters’ trail. They chased the creatures to a far-off cave, but, once they arrived, the shapeshifters took the form of either a dragon or a phoenix and hid themselves amongst the group. Only more irritated with this, the phoenix lords blocked off the only entrance to the cave, trapping them all inside. They then explained that they would grant each creature the chance to argue their innocence to the others. If a creature was deemed to have proven themself suspicious, they would kill the chosen creature. This process would continue until all the shapeshifters were killed and the flame retrieved. Without the flame, the phoenixes would slowly die off, no longer able to be reborn from their ashes. There was no time to waste.[/i][/center] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fadd3b9e13b59fddaba6f4fb4cb9e95d/tumblr_inline_o21bmouvOp1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center]
G0SO27qy_o.png

tumblr_inline_o21bmouvOp1r3lvtf_400.png

When the universe popped into existence, that was when the first of the legendary Phoenixes was born, formed out of a piece of the fire which birthed the stars. Originally, these creatures claimed no planet as their home. Instead, they preferred to travel throughout the universe, a nomadic species that refused to settle. That was until they came across a planet dominated by water. Fascinated with the planet’s inhabitants, the phoenixes decided to make it their home, settling down amongst the planet’s natives.

The Phoenixes built an elaborate city filled with fire and life. At the center of this city sat a massive temple. Within the temple, a piece of the fire of creation–The Eternal Flame–rested, guarded relentlessly day and night. This piece of fire gifted the phoenix race many powerful abilities, the most well known amongst the Earth’s native inhabitants being their regenerative abilities–rebirth from the flame at the end of their lives.

Of all the earthly species, the Phoenixes became closest to the Dragons, their powers over fire similar enough to draw them together, and they grew furthest from the Shapeshifters. See, the shapeshifters were envious. They had no power of their own aside from the ability to replicate the appearance of another and that ability neglected to give them the abilities of the forms they took. Over time, this envy grew and expanded until the Shapeshifters decided to ignore the ancient Interspecies Magickal Laws of Earth.

It was a bright and sunny day. For the most part, the phoenixes were lazing around. Very few remained at the temple to watch and tend to the flame as they thought the laws would keep any thieves at bay as they had over the thousands of years they’d resided on Earth. Temple guards were more of a tradition than an actual need and so none of them were prepared when a group of shapeshifters broke into the temple and stole the Eternal Flame from its pedestal, fleeing the city with the flame in hand, meeting little resistance from any phoenixes they passed along the way due to the Phoenixes being unable to move fast enough after being shaken out of their daze.

When the phoenix lords discovered the theft, they were infuriated. Summoning some of their best warriors and convincing some dragons to join them–due to the dragons’ concern over the shapeshifters breaking the law–two of the lords led the warriors to follow the shapeshifters’ trail. They chased the creatures to a far-off cave, but, once they arrived, the shapeshifters took the form of either a dragon or a phoenix and hid themselves amongst the group.

Only more irritated with this, the phoenix lords blocked off the only entrance to the cave, trapping them all inside. They then explained that they would grant each creature the chance to argue their innocence to the others. If a creature was deemed to have proven themself suspicious, they would kill the chosen creature. This process would continue until all the shapeshifters were killed and the flame retrieved. Without the flame, the phoenixes would slowly die off, no longer able to be reborn from their ashes. There was no time to waste.

tumblr_inline_o21bmouvOp1r3lvtf_400.png
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Anyone can play! You do not need to be experienced. However, you must follow the following
Rules

• Mods are gods and gods are more powerful than your creatures’ magic. Mods can and will punish those who act against them.
  • This is a role-madness, b*stard game. We can and will lie to you.
  • This is a non-rp game. There are characters and a story and it will be fun, but it is not role play.
  • You must post at least three times each day cycle. Inactives will be replaced, or modkilled.
  • Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Both will start and end at 18 FRT. Lockdown is 10 min before end of day. No votes will be accepted after that, though you may keep talking.
  • Talking at Night IS allowed, but if there is excessive fluff, then we will cut this rule. So please keep the fluff to a minimum...not twenty pages a night :D
  • No editing or deleting posts, unless given permission (like with double posts).
  • No posting in the thread after you’ve died. Ghosts can’t speak to the living.
  • No speaking to those who are dead. That’s cheating.
  • No OOT communication. Keep everything relating to this game inside of the relevant quick topics or PMs. If you are caught then you will be mod-killed.
  • No posting screenshots.
  • No directly quoting anything the mod tells you in private. Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Be polite to your fellow players and mods. Remember, this is just a game and it is supposed to be fun. You will be warned the first time it occurs and mod-killed on the second.
  • VivaFariy will be inactive from Friday nights to Saturday nights, so only ping Maithax during those times.
  • Rules can change at anytime. We will notify everyone should this happen.
  • Read all the rules. Follow all the rules. Include your favorite magical creature in your post so we know you read the rules.
Anyone can play! You do not need to be experienced. However, you must follow the following
Rules

• Mods are gods and gods are more powerful than your creatures’ magic. Mods can and will punish those who act against them.
  • This is a role-madness, b*stard game. We can and will lie to you.
  • This is a non-rp game. There are characters and a story and it will be fun, but it is not role play.
  • You must post at least three times each day cycle. Inactives will be replaced, or modkilled.
  • Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Both will start and end at 18 FRT. Lockdown is 10 min before end of day. No votes will be accepted after that, though you may keep talking.
  • Talking at Night IS allowed, but if there is excessive fluff, then we will cut this rule. So please keep the fluff to a minimum...not twenty pages a night :D
  • No editing or deleting posts, unless given permission (like with double posts).
  • No posting in the thread after you’ve died. Ghosts can’t speak to the living.
  • No speaking to those who are dead. That’s cheating.
  • No OOT communication. Keep everything relating to this game inside of the relevant quick topics or PMs. If you are caught then you will be mod-killed.
  • No posting screenshots.
  • No directly quoting anything the mod tells you in private. Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Be polite to your fellow players and mods. Remember, this is just a game and it is supposed to be fun. You will be warned the first time it occurs and mod-killed on the second.
  • VivaFariy will be inactive from Friday nights to Saturday nights, so only ping Maithax during those times.
  • Rules can change at anytime. We will notify everyone should this happen.
  • Read all the rules. Follow all the rules. Include your favorite magical creature in your post so we know you read the rules.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
Moderators:

VivaFariy and Maithax

The game will start on Sunday, July 29th, and will run until August 17th at the latest.

Players:
  1. Deathwolf555
  2. RavenWolf
  3. Shadowlugia711
  4. Areater
  5. LittleFirefly
  6. MochaLitte
  7. Nebulacloud
  8. ChaoticCalamity
  9. Cognitive
  10. NotarySojac
  11. Tanglefire
  12. Dawnbreeze
  13. inn
  14. TheElfDruid
  15. Alphanix
  16. clw23
  17. Warriorgirl1234
  18. Comba
  19. Pandella
  20. Reshiramu

Substitutes:
    -unlimted slots-
  1. Nudiustertian
  2. CookieArcher
  3. StormDreamer
  4. QiEclipse

Spectators:
    -unlimited slots-
  1. WaterWolf600
  2. Starstream
  3. Cut3si
Moderators:

VivaFariy and Maithax

The game will start on Sunday, July 29th, and will run until August 17th at the latest.

Players:
  1. Deathwolf555
  2. RavenWolf
  3. Shadowlugia711
  4. Areater
  5. LittleFirefly
  6. MochaLitte
  7. Nebulacloud
  8. ChaoticCalamity
  9. Cognitive
  10. NotarySojac
  11. Tanglefire
  12. Dawnbreeze
  13. inn
  14. TheElfDruid
  15. Alphanix
  16. clw23
  17. Warriorgirl1234
  18. Comba
  19. Pandella
  20. Reshiramu

Substitutes:
    -unlimted slots-
  1. Nudiustertian
  2. CookieArcher
  3. StormDreamer
  4. QiEclipse

Spectators:
    -unlimited slots-
  1. WaterWolf600
  2. Starstream
  3. Cut3si
It's time to fly.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @sanati, @smeen, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite @inn @Tsunami21 @GemmaDragon
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Specific Interest Pings: (sorry if I double ping you)
@ChaoticCalamity @abyssum @Areater @Alphanix @Cognitive @Deathwolf555 @Starstream @MagykalWagykal @LittleFirefly
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @Dawnbreeze, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @SelenaSilverwolf, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @Saerel, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @sanati, @smeen, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @AWB, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Solstices, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @catgame21234, @LadySiren, @kiwipen, @lovebite @inn @Tsunami21 @GemmaDragon
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Specific Interest Pings: (sorry if I double ping you)
@ChaoticCalamity @abyssum @Areater @Alphanix @Cognitive @Deathwolf555 @Starstream @MagykalWagykal @LittleFirefly
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy
I'll sub for now! If the game looks like it's going to open at a time where I wont be busy with other games I'll become a full player.
@VivaFariy
I'll sub for now! If the game looks like it's going to open at a time where I wont be busy with other games I'll become a full player.
bann.png
@VivaFariy

Same as Chaotic. ^^
@VivaFariy

Same as Chaotic. ^^
@ChaoticCalamity Got it. Sad you're not 100% playing but I completely understand. It will hopefully start July 25th. I should put that up there.
@ChaoticCalamity Got it. Sad you're not 100% playing but I completely understand. It will hopefully start July 25th. I should put that up there.
It's time to fly.
@Vivafariy

Alright, I'll bite. This seems interesting so sign me up!

Also, my favorite mythological creature....hm. I'd say dragon, but thats well known so lets do something lesser known. I've started to like Valravns a lot recently.
@Vivafariy

Alright, I'll bite. This seems interesting so sign me up!

Also, my favorite mythological creature....hm. I'd say dragon, but thats well known so lets do something lesser known. I've started to like Valravns a lot recently.
Hello
@VivaFariy I'll play!

I have an overwhelming love for Pegasi (pegasus) and Dragons :)
Edit:
Shoot! I misread the dates and can't play, I'd love to spectate tho!
@VivaFariy I'll play!

I have an overwhelming love for Pegasi (pegasus) and Dragons :)
Edit:
Shoot! I misread the dates and can't play, I'd love to spectate tho!
@vivafariy

May I join? You gotta love wyverns and wyrms.
@vivafariy

May I join? You gotta love wyverns and wyrms.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8