• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
@ElysianBird TUMBG: [item=obsidian roundhorn][item=steam gyre]
@ElysianBird

TUMBG:

Obsidian Roundhorn Steam Gyre
WIP
@JoYoon Claim! TUBMG: [item= Gladewalker Cape][item= daisy lei][item= Cat's helmet]
@JoYoon Claim!

TUBMG:

Gladewalker Cape Daisy Lei Cat's Helmet
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk A daisy lei LAH is 6g and a Cat's Helmet LAH is 4g. Please add more to your offer.

please skip me!
@LadyChipmunk A daisy lei LAH is 6g and a Cat's Helmet LAH is 4g. Please add more to your offer.

please skip me!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic I had the gladewalker cape spelled wrong so it didn't show up. Sorry. {Skip me}
@Aquatic I had the gladewalker cape spelled wrong so it didn't show up. Sorry. {Skip me}
@LadyChipmunk Claim [b]TUBMG[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43873945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438740/43873945_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]And[/b] [item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Skin: Fertility Queen][item=Simple Iron Necklace]
@LadyChipmunk Claim

TUBMG

43873945_350.png

And

Rainbow Sprite Skin: Fertility Queen Simple Iron Necklace
5ZCYpRv.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif4OiOJgi.png
@Alskasaur Before I send Saberhart his items, there isn't a clear rule on gem vs treasure prices. By lowest AH on treasure his offer is actually over the 20K, but by lowest AH in gems it's ever so slightly under. I'd be willing to add a familiar to his offer to bring the gem price in line (since my gut says this is a fair offer), but I want to make sure that's okay before sending items out.
@Alskasaur Before I send Saberhart his items, there isn't a clear rule on gem vs treasure prices. By lowest AH on treasure his offer is actually over the 20K, but by lowest AH in gems it's ever so slightly under. I'd be willing to add a familiar to his offer to bring the gem price in line (since my gut says this is a fair offer), but I want to make sure that's okay before sending items out.
@LadyChipmunk Sorry for the late reply, I was still sleeping! (And on that note, remember that you can also ping dggeoff, as their a mod as well!) This thread generally runs on a 1:1000 ratio, so if something is 22kt but only 16g then you will need to add more to your offer. This is mostly to make it easy, as working with any other ratio involves a lot more math and we all hate the maths.

Ahhh yes, the Rainbow Sprite is a bit of an odd one. As a Swipp item, it is usually anywhere between 10g to 25g, but I have seen it many times go below 4g, but also because it is the only other fam with 'Sprite' in the name, there is almost always one trying to be sold for 400g (currently there's one in the AH for 1,500g smh)

But anyway, to answer your question; yes, Saberhart's current offer is below the minimum as it comes to only 15g/kt. @Saberhart can you please add just a bit more? Wonderful! Thank you!!

{SKIP ME}
@LadyChipmunk Sorry for the late reply, I was still sleeping! (And on that note, remember that you can also ping dggeoff, as their a mod as well!) This thread generally runs on a 1:1000 ratio, so if something is 22kt but only 16g then you will need to add more to your offer. This is mostly to make it easy, as working with any other ratio involves a lot more math and we all hate the maths.

Ahhh yes, the Rainbow Sprite is a bit of an odd one. As a Swipp item, it is usually anywhere between 10g to 25g, but I have seen it many times go below 4g, but also because it is the only other fam with 'Sprite' in the name, there is almost always one trying to be sold for 400g (currently there's one in the AH for 1,500g smh)

But anyway, to answer your question; yes, Saberhart's current offer is below the minimum as it comes to only 15g/kt. @Saberhart can you please add just a bit more? Wonderful! Thank you!!

{SKIP ME}
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur @LadyChipmunk added more
@Alskasaur @LadyChipmunk added more
5ZCYpRv.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif4OiOJgi.png
@Saberheart

Claim, please!

---

TUBMG:

Cloudberry Plumed Jabbot Sunspot Clouddancer Black Lace Collar
@Saberheart

Claim, please!

---

TUBMG: