Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Suspended Disbelief - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Hello! Just got up, got pizza and tea... (doesn't go together well, btw), and now I'm ready for the day. :,3c

1. What’s your time zone?
FR+2

2. What pronouns do you prefer?
She / Her / They (If you didn't know I was a female :p)

Nicknames: Bear, Rebecca and Becca!

3. How’s your activity, will you be online all the time or will you only have a few posts each day?

It honestly depends on my work schedule. I believe it will be a little bit skechy this week since it's memorial (I work at a fast food place right on the interstate) but I should alright next week!

4. What do you think about newbies?

Not much to say about newbies. They're just new! I give them, usually, the benefit of the doubt unless there is something I absolutely CANNOT ignore. :,3c

5. What do you think about sheeping?

Sheeping is wrong and such. You can have the same lynch targets and same reasons why, but you should state your reasons regardless... just agreeing and putting down a name is kind of sketchy imo.

6. What do you think about lurking?

Lurking sucks, yeah. I'm with the majority that it doesn't help a case. But, however, I don't think it helps on either side. Lurking means they didn't give that much information, so we should look at them with a more critical eye. >> If that makes sense....

I suppose my rambling boils down to; "I'm not gonna lynch anyone JUST because they're Lurking".

7. What do you think about inactivity?

Sucks, I might be a tad inactive on somedays, so I understand both sides of the coin. If they can't keep up, then I prefer they get a sub. :,3c
Hello! Just got up, got pizza and tea... (doesn't go together well, btw), and now I'm ready for the day. :,3c

1. What’s your time zone?
FR+2

2. What pronouns do you prefer?
She / Her / They (If you didn't know I was a female :p)

Nicknames: Bear, Rebecca and Becca!

3. How’s your activity, will you be online all the time or will you only have a few posts each day?

It honestly depends on my work schedule. I believe it will be a little bit skechy this week since it's memorial (I work at a fast food place right on the interstate) but I should alright next week!

4. What do you think about newbies?

Not much to say about newbies. They're just new! I give them, usually, the benefit of the doubt unless there is something I absolutely CANNOT ignore. :,3c

5. What do you think about sheeping?

Sheeping is wrong and such. You can have the same lynch targets and same reasons why, but you should state your reasons regardless... just agreeing and putting down a name is kind of sketchy imo.

6. What do you think about lurking?

Lurking sucks, yeah. I'm with the majority that it doesn't help a case. But, however, I don't think it helps on either side. Lurking means they didn't give that much information, so we should look at them with a more critical eye. >> If that makes sense....

I suppose my rambling boils down to; "I'm not gonna lynch anyone JUST because they're Lurking".

7. What do you think about inactivity?

Sucks, I might be a tad inactive on somedays, so I understand both sides of the coin. If they can't keep up, then I prefer they get a sub. :,3c
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@MagykalWagykal
Modgod knows all~
Good luck with your final exam though <3

---
Modgod is going to bed now--be good, alright?
@MagykalWagykal
Modgod knows all~
Good luck with your final exam though <3

---
Modgod is going to bed now--be good, alright?
jghAv2V.png
I have to agree with Magy, Tynnk's questions and then not willing to answer did rub me the wring way a bit. But then given Tynnk's, let's say, unusual play style I honestly don't know.

While I do know a Tynnk irl, I haven't really p,ahead much with them.

It's sth worth to dig further into, though

I'm going to bed too.
I have to agree with Magy, Tynnk's questions and then not willing to answer did rub me the wring way a bit. But then given Tynnk's, let's say, unusual play style I honestly don't know.

While I do know a Tynnk irl, I haven't really p,ahead much with them.

It's sth worth to dig further into, though

I'm going to bed too.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@magykalwagykal @person
Hi! Nice to meet you, first time playing with you two.
It’s fine to sus me, I mean, I’m sussed in the beginning of every single game I play... so I should really reflect on my own playstyle...
As for my reason on not answering my own survey, I HATE writing big chucks, but if I start writing, it’s really hard to stop, and I’ll end up with a big chunk, oh well... you already saw my gigantic chunk...
@magykalwagykal @person
Hi! Nice to meet you, first time playing with you two.
It’s fine to sus me, I mean, I’m sussed in the beginning of every single game I play... so I should really reflect on my own playstyle...
As for my reason on not answering my own survey, I HATE writing big chucks, but if I start writing, it’s really hard to stop, and I’ll end up with a big chunk, oh well... you already saw my gigantic chunk...
And uhhhhh!!!
Tangle and storm are behaving and going to bed, whereas naughty tynnk is still sneaking out of bed and playing the game when I’m supposed to be sound asleep.
>_<
I should behave, I should.
So... goodnight, don’t leave me with 1000 post when I wake up:)
And uhhhhh!!!
Tangle and storm are behaving and going to bed, whereas naughty tynnk is still sneaking out of bed and playing the game when I’m supposed to be sound asleep.
>_<
I should behave, I should.
So... goodnight, don’t leave me with 1000 post when I wake up:)
Reading through the thread, I can't say that @MagykalWagykal 's claim is totally baseless. Coming back into mafia from a long hiatus (I was....Sealeo/Komala/Teddybears/ect) (Sometimes I wonder if I should just change my name back to Sealeo. Hm.... :thinking:), I can say that I've seen both kinds of questionnaires being used, one that is more for generals and one that is more for playstyles. So I'll have to disagree with the point that Magykal made about it being a weird questionnaire and give a tad bit of salt with this. However, I've found other juicy bits that seem to jump out to me. Firstly, I did find that it was weird that @Tynnk didn't want to answer their survey. Even if you made the survey, wouldn't you want to give forth the same information that everyone else is? [quote name="Tynnk" date="2018-05-22 04:06:30" ] Do I have to answer my own survey? It seems like a headache to type out that whole chunk of words, @/tanglefire I admire your effort, [/quote] If it's an effort, why would you be the one to enforce it right at the get-go? :thinking: It seems weird to me. When Tynnk answered their own questions, it brought up a few red flags in these quotes below; [quote name="Tynnk" date="2018-05-22 02:30:38" ] Yay! First post! In case you haven’t played with me, I fluff post a lot, I’m trying to keep myself quiet and sane, but I apologise if you still think that I’m noisy and insane... [/quote] [quote name="Tynnk" date="2018-05-22 05:14:52" ] I’m online when you guys are sleeping and I’m offline when you guys are typing, that’s probably one of the reasons I have loads of fluff spam posts since when you guys are all sleeping, nothing new comes up, but I’m bored here. [/quote] ??? I'm on the boat that Fluff does not help but rather derail a conversation. I sure hope that you mean spam posts, you're at least giving your opinion on what you think is going on and how it's being handled :/. Why the "apologise if you still think that I'm noisy and insane". That's not helpful to your case. [quote name="Tynnk" date="2018-05-22 05:14:52" ] Secondly, think in a town’s point of view, do their posts seem to think like a town? [/quote] The way you worded this weird. "Think in a town's point of view". If they are Town, wouldn't they already be doing that? If you're mafia, you would want to think in a town point of view. Are you giving help to Mafia in disguise? owo;; [quote name="Tynnk" date="2018-05-22 05:14:52" ] also, you’ll make people so annoyed that they want to lynch you, and you won’t be happy if you’re dead (unless you’re jester) also, our lynches are limited, we only have one lynch each day, why waste the lynch on you when we could lynch a mafia? [/quote] Again, weird phrasing. "You won't be happy if you're dead", "Why waste a lynch on you?" If you think giving someone a lynch is a waste, then why lynch them in the first place? Even if they turn up to be Town, it still provides us information to take in consideration. [quote name="Tynnk" date="2018-05-22 05:14:52" ] Sorry for my chunk of words, originally, I decided to only have a few lines, but I ended up with paragraphs and paragraphs of nonsense, oh well... Some of my advice might be wrong, @/experienced players please correct me if I’m wrong, thanks. [/quote] "ended up with paragraphs and paragraphs of nonsense, oh well..." Oh well? If you're giving nonsensical information, you're not helping out town, simple as that. If you have the "oh well" attitude, that gives me scum vibes at worst and major unhelpful neutral vibes at best. Your paragraphs gave a certain amount of good information, in my opinion, but your phrasing is weird at most parts. Thus, I squint at you. >> (also sorry if I seem blunt, I tend to get that way. No hard feelings towards you as your own person <3)
Reading through the thread, I can't say that @MagykalWagykal 's claim is totally baseless. Coming back into mafia from a long hiatus (I was....Sealeo/Komala/Teddybears/ect) (Sometimes I wonder if I should just change my name back to Sealeo. Hm.... :thinking:), I can say that I've seen both kinds of questionnaires being used, one that is more for generals and one that is more for playstyles.

So I'll have to disagree with the point that Magykal made about it being a weird questionnaire and give a tad bit of salt with this. However, I've found other juicy bits that seem to jump out to me.

Firstly, I did find that it was weird that @Tynnk didn't want to answer their survey. Even if you made the survey, wouldn't you want to give forth the same information that everyone else is?
Tynnk wrote on 2018-05-22 04:06:30:
Do I have to answer my own survey? It seems like a headache to type out that whole chunk of words, @/tanglefire I admire your effort,

If it's an effort, why would you be the one to enforce it right at the get-go? :thinking: It seems weird to me.

When Tynnk answered their own questions, it brought up a few red flags in these quotes below;
Tynnk wrote on 2018-05-22 02:30:38:
Yay! First post! In case you haven’t played with me, I fluff post a lot, I’m trying to keep myself quiet and sane, but I apologise if you still think that I’m noisy and insane...
Tynnk wrote on 2018-05-22 05:14:52:
I’m online when you guys are sleeping and I’m offline when you guys are typing, that’s probably one of the reasons I have loads of fluff spam posts since when you guys are all sleeping, nothing new comes up, but I’m bored here.

??? I'm on the boat that Fluff does not help but rather derail a conversation. I sure hope that you mean spam posts, you're at least giving your opinion on what you think is going on and how it's being handled :/. Why the "apologise if you still think that I'm noisy and insane". That's not helpful to your case.
Secondly, think in a town’s point of view, do their posts seem to think like a town?

The way you worded this weird. "Think in a town's point of view". If they are Town, wouldn't they already be doing that? If you're mafia, you would want to think in a town point of view. Are you giving help to Mafia in disguise? owo;;
also, you’ll make people so annoyed that they want to lynch you, and you won’t be happy if you’re dead (unless you’re jester) also, our lynches are limited, we only have one lynch each day, why waste the lynch on you when we could lynch a mafia?

Again, weird phrasing. "You won't be happy if you're dead", "Why waste a lynch on you?" If you think giving someone a lynch is a waste, then why lynch them in the first place? Even if they turn up to be Town, it still provides us information to take in consideration.
Sorry for my chunk of words, originally, I decided to only have a few lines, but I ended up with paragraphs and paragraphs of nonsense, oh well...
Some of my advice might be wrong, @/experienced players please correct me if I’m wrong, thanks.

"ended up with paragraphs and paragraphs of nonsense, oh well..." Oh well? If you're giving nonsensical information, you're not helping out town, simple as that. If you have the "oh well" attitude, that gives me scum vibes at worst and major unhelpful neutral vibes at best.

Your paragraphs gave a certain amount of good information, in my opinion, but your phrasing is weird at most parts. Thus, I squint at you. >>

(also sorry if I seem blunt, I tend to get that way. No hard feelings towards you as your own person <3)
cg9IgXW.png ......
oof... ninja'd a bit. >> I still do have the same opinion on the not answering the questionnaire tho. Ahaha...
oof... ninja'd a bit. >> I still do have the same opinion on the not answering the questionnaire tho. Ahaha...
cg9IgXW.png ......
@MagykalWagykal

Got a dentist appointment, be right back! Pinging myself so I remember to answer- and read- all of these comments. :)
@MagykalWagykal

Got a dentist appointment, be right back! Pinging myself so I remember to answer- and read- all of these comments. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@booke
Firstly, it’s fine to squint at me or something, I mean, if you aren’t even allowed to squint, then how can you even play mafia?
Secondly, hi, first time playing with you.
Thirdly, since first time playing with some of you, would it be helpful if I give some examples of my previous games?
@booke
Firstly, it’s fine to squint at me or something, I mean, if you aren’t even allowed to squint, then how can you even play mafia?
Secondly, hi, first time playing with you.
Thirdly, since first time playing with some of you, would it be helpful if I give some examples of my previous games?
Whyyyyy, I’m always the “suspicious town” in mafia games... I’ve never been a mafia, though, so far, I’ve only been, I've been recruited to a cult on the last night once, though, and very ironically, the name of my role’s flavour name is “ultimate cult leader”... and also I made myself a jester in my own modded game. But both of my non-town experiences are not ring chosen, in other words, the mafia rng hates me.
Actually, will my previous games help you?

1. Historical mafia 4, town, not a happy history for me.
2. Danganronpa mafia, town, recruited to a cult on the very last day, so I actually haven’t did anything contributing the cult.
3. Disney encyclopaedia mafia, town, lynched, basically I’m going on a trip, taking the plane, so I’ve got a whole day of not being active, so I can’t defend myself and when I got back online, it’s already a few minutes before eotd.
4. Creation 2, town, vig killed, whyyyyyy!
5. RV Arcanist, jester mod, vig killed, and I forgot to kill the person visiting the pgo lol.
6. This!
Whyyyyy, I’m always the “suspicious town” in mafia games... I’ve never been a mafia, though, so far, I’ve only been, I've been recruited to a cult on the last night once, though, and very ironically, the name of my role’s flavour name is “ultimate cult leader”... and also I made myself a jester in my own modded game. But both of my non-town experiences are not ring chosen, in other words, the mafia rng hates me.
Actually, will my previous games help you?

1. Historical mafia 4, town, not a happy history for me.
2. Danganronpa mafia, town, recruited to a cult on the very last day, so I actually haven’t did anything contributing the cult.
3. Disney encyclopaedia mafia, town, lynched, basically I’m going on a trip, taking the plane, so I’ve got a whole day of not being active, so I can’t defend myself and when I got back online, it’s already a few minutes before eotd.
4. Creation 2, town, vig killed, whyyyyyy!
5. RV Arcanist, jester mod, vig killed, and I forgot to kill the person visiting the pgo lol.
6. This!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59