Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1137 1138
@Gothwaldo

I would like one please!
@Gothwaldo

I would like one please!
OwO
@Gothwaldo Am I allowed to play again immediately after I posted?
Ehh.. oh well.
I'll take door one!

Edit: I didn't read the rules correctly, ignore me please, thanks @Winterdreary for pointing that out
@Gothwaldo Am I allowed to play again immediately after I posted?
Ehh.. oh well.
I'll take door one!

Edit: I didn't read the rules correctly, ignore me please, thanks @Winterdreary for pointing that out
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Gothwaldo Door two, please~ ^^ @Aquatic It says in the first post; [quote name="panakaatthedisco" date="2018-03-05 18:22:54" ]If you have just won the dragon, you may not play in the next two rounds- but after that, you are free to join.[/quote] So I'm not sure if that means your own round giving out a dragon + the round after (which would be this one), or your own round + two more rounds after that..?
@Gothwaldo
Door two, please~ ^^

@Aquatic
It says in the first post;
panakaatthedisco wrote on 2018-03-05 18:22:54:
If you have just won the dragon, you may not play in the next two rounds- but after that, you are free to join.
So I'm not sure if that means your own round giving out a dragon + the round after (which would be this one), or your own round + two more rounds after that..?
3! @Gothwaldo
3! @Gothwaldo
CUnQdgy.png
@MagicSpyglass A little dragon scratches a hole in the door before you can open it, excited to come home with you

@WinterDreary A familiar bounds out, stuck to some leaves and glass for some strange reason

@GraceKat99 A heap of food spills out, you scare off the insects and take it home
@MagicSpyglass A little dragon scratches a hole in the door before you can open it, excited to come home with you

@WinterDreary A familiar bounds out, stuck to some leaves and glass for some strange reason

@GraceKat99 A heap of food spills out, you scare off the insects and take it home
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWaldo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif20
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 fr time
Door one: This door is a faded blue, with the paint being chipped in some places. The door knob is missing too.

Door two: It is a vibrant pink, with a muffled sound of bells meeting your ears.

Door three: This door is the most ordinary door in the world. Nothing is special about it.

Hopefully I did it right!
Door one: This door is a faded blue, with the paint being chipped in some places. The door knob is missing too.

Door two: It is a vibrant pink, with a muffled sound of bells meeting your ears.

Door three: This door is the most ordinary door in the world. Nothing is special about it.

Hopefully I did it right!
OwO
@MagicSpyglass
Door 1 please!
@MagicSpyglass
Door 1 please!
@MagicSpyglass Door 2 please!
@MagicSpyglass Door 2 please!
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
@magicspyglass door three!
@magicspyglass door three!
Uq1cq4S.png
@MagicSpyglass reminder to post the doors! You have until 20:00 tonight :)
@MagicSpyglass reminder to post the doors! You have until 20:00 tonight :)
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1137 1138