Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 495 496
@Gothwaldo

I would like one please!
@Gothwaldo

I would like one please!
OwO
@Gothwaldo Am I allowed to play again immediately after I posted?
Ehh.. oh well.
I'll take door one!

Edit: I didn't read the rules correctly, ignore me please, thanks @Winterdreary for pointing that out
@Gothwaldo Am I allowed to play again immediately after I posted?
Ehh.. oh well.
I'll take door one!

Edit: I didn't read the rules correctly, ignore me please, thanks @Winterdreary for pointing that out
xiq | #359104

» FR +3
» wishlist

formerly @aquatic

Phcskzl.gif
@Gothwaldo Door two, please~ ^^ @Aquatic It says in the first post; [quote name="panakaatthedisco" date="2018-03-05 18:22:54" ]If you have just won the dragon, you may not play in the next two rounds- but after that, you are free to join.[/quote] So I'm not sure if that means your own round giving out a dragon + the round after (which would be this one), or your own round + two more rounds after that..?
@Gothwaldo
Door two, please~ ^^

@Aquatic
It says in the first post;
panakaatthedisco wrote on 2018-03-05 18:22:54:
If you have just won the dragon, you may not play in the next two rounds- but after that, you are free to join.
So I'm not sure if that means your own round giving out a dragon + the round after (which would be this one), or your own round + two more rounds after that..?
8EDULPG.png 6RtOyeo.png
3! @Gothwaldo
3! @Gothwaldo
Hear the seas bend.
Fish swimming,
No artist can rend.
But deep down,
You are still there.
The question is,
Just where?
QOzvflf.png 2W2zh3g.png
@MagicSpyglass A little dragon scratches a hole in the door before you can open it, excited to come home with you

@WinterDreary A familiar bounds out, stuck to some leaves and glass for some strange reason

@GraceKat99 A heap of food spills out, you scare off the insects and take it home
@MagicSpyglass A little dragon scratches a hole in the door before you can open it, excited to come home with you

@WinterDreary A familiar bounds out, stuck to some leaves and glass for some strange reason

@GraceKat99 A heap of food spills out, you scare off the insects and take it home
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWaldo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif17
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 fr time
Door one: This door is a faded blue, with the paint being chipped in some places. The door knob is missing too.

Door two: It is a vibrant pink, with a muffled sound of bells meeting your ears.

Door three: This door is the most ordinary door in the world. Nothing is special about it.

Hopefully I did it right!
Door one: This door is a faded blue, with the paint being chipped in some places. The door knob is missing too.

Door two: It is a vibrant pink, with a muffled sound of bells meeting your ears.

Door three: This door is the most ordinary door in the world. Nothing is special about it.

Hopefully I did it right!
OwO
@MagicSpyglass
Door 1 please!
@MagicSpyglass
Door 1 please!
@MagicSpyglass Door 2 please!
@MagicSpyglass Door 2 please!
XiZz4yY.jpg
@magicspyglass door three!
@magicspyglass door three!
Heaven can wait, we're staying here
Spending tonight like there's nothing to fear
Heaven can wait as long as you're near
Living it right like there's nothing to fear
dd03kea-4637fbcb-f28a-4e83-8261-1c0ca88b217b.png
@MagicSpyglass reminder to post the doors! You have until 20:00 tonight :)
@MagicSpyglass reminder to post the doors! You have until 20:00 tonight :)
XiZz4yY.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 495 496