Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1136 1137
just when you think the trail of doors can't possibly continue on, another three doors appear in front of you. what a choice to make...

the first door seems to be a mere two and a half feet tall, made out of a weathered and well-worn wood. it's bolted shut, and you think that you can hear wind whistling on the other side of the door. you think you might be able to hear distant yodeling over the howling of the wind...? however, someone else is readying themself to unbolt the door. [claimed]

the second door has a rusty iron doorknob and is made of lumpy and roughly cut birch wood. there are a few gaps between planks, but they're not quite wide enough for you to see through. but when you press your ear to the door, you can hear the trickle of running water and smell a damp, earthy smell. however, another person is battling with the doorknob, trying to wrest open the door. [claimed]

the third door is actually two massive doors, ornately carved with designs of regal dragons, but the whole affair is draped with cobwebs. the golden handles would shine in the light if they weren't so dusty... a church bell is sounding from inside, loudly enough to shake some of the dust with each ring. however, someone else is dusting off the handles, preparing to enter. [claimed]
just when you think the trail of doors can't possibly continue on, another three doors appear in front of you. what a choice to make...

the first door seems to be a mere two and a half feet tall, made out of a weathered and well-worn wood. it's bolted shut, and you think that you can hear wind whistling on the other side of the door. you think you might be able to hear distant yodeling over the howling of the wind...? however, someone else is readying themself to unbolt the door. [claimed]

the second door has a rusty iron doorknob and is made of lumpy and roughly cut birch wood. there are a few gaps between planks, but they're not quite wide enough for you to see through. but when you press your ear to the door, you can hear the trickle of running water and smell a damp, earthy smell. however, another person is battling with the doorknob, trying to wrest open the door. [claimed]

the third door is actually two massive doors, ornately carved with designs of regal dragons, but the whole affair is draped with cobwebs. the golden handles would shine in the light if they weren't so dusty... a church bell is sounding from inside, loudly enough to shake some of the dust with each ring. however, someone else is dusting off the handles, preparing to enter. [claimed]
signature2.png
@SisComKnight

I'll venture into the second door!
@SisComKnight

I'll venture into the second door!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@siscomknight i will go through the first! sounds interesting!!
@siscomknight i will go through the first! sounds interesting!!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@siscomknight third door pls :D
@siscomknight third door pls :D
I made this signature just for the achievement.
[font=monospace]@Lynz you unbolt the door and come face-to-face with a narrow mountain path. a fellow hiker seems to be the source of the yodeling, and they agree to come along with you, even offering to share their rations with you. [item=Longneck Skirmisher] [item=Longneck Winter Rations] x10 [item=Peacekeeping Vest] [font=monospace]@Endifinity after some trying, the doorknob... doesn't turn, but snaps off, and the door opens. a serene forest unfolds in front of you, with a creek running through it. a creature is chucking logs into the creek... is it a woodchuck? you can't quite tell, but when it see you, it runs over and attaches itself to you. guess you're not leaving without it. [item=Fenfisher Flattail] [item=Cedar Logs] x40 [item=Poisonous Woodguard] [font=monospace]@Geekachu with some effort, you push the doors open to reveal a massive cathedral. in contrast to the appearance of the doors, the inside is well-kept and clean. an older dragon approaches you. "You must be here for this child, correct? He's been waiting for someone to pick him up... I hope you will take good care of him." The hatchling pokes his head out from behind the other dragon, who hands a basket of items to you; "For his care and expenses," she explains. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58818159] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588182/58818159_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Brussels Sprouts] x10 [font=monospace][b]it is now your turn to create a set of doors![/b]
@Lynz

you unbolt the door and come face-to-face with a narrow mountain path. a fellow hiker seems to be the source of the yodeling, and they agree to come along with you, even offering to share their rations with you.
Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Winter Rations x10 Peacekeeping Vest

@Endifinity

after some trying, the doorknob... doesn't turn, but snaps off, and the door opens. a serene forest unfolds in front of you, with a creek running through it. a creature is chucking logs into the creek... is it a woodchuck? you can't quite tell, but when it see you, it runs over and attaches itself to you. guess you're not leaving without it.
Fenfisher Flattail Cedar Logs x40 Poisonous Woodguard

@Geekachu

with some effort, you push the doors open to reveal a massive cathedral. in contrast to the appearance of the doors, the inside is well-kept and clean. an older dragon approaches you.
"You must be here for this child, correct? He's been waiting for someone to pick him up... I hope you will take good care of him."
The hatchling pokes his head out from behind the other dragon, who hands a basket of items to you; "For his care and expenses," she explains.

58818159_350.png

Brussels Sprouts x10

it is now your turn to create a set of doors!
signature2.png
gosh darn it I always get the dragon

Door 1 is made of polished wood, though it's rather dusty.

Door 2 is thin and porous to the point where light can shine through it.

Door 3 is just a collection of wooden boards nailed over a doorway.
gosh darn it I always get the dragon

Door 1 is made of polished wood, though it's rather dusty.

Door 2 is thin and porous to the point where light can shine through it.

Door 3 is just a collection of wooden boards nailed over a doorway.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@geekachu I’ll go through door 2
@geekachu I’ll go through door 2
tgKCVtZ.png
Door 3
Door 3
@Kinkajou8
sorry forgot to add dis
@Kinkajou8
sorry forgot to add dis
@geekachu
Just a friendly reminder to post the results when you have an opportunity.
@geekachu
Just a friendly reminder to post the results when you have an opportunity.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1136 1137