Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 471 472 473 474 475 ... 496 497
Door 1: You’re running through the woods, chasing a familiar. Suddenly, your foot doesn’t seem to touch the ground. You have fallen into a swamp! Now soaking wet and cold, you look for somewhere to warm up. You come up to a small cave and see a door. As you stand in front of this door, you can hear something moving around the room. Occasionally, something can be heard opening, then shutting.

Door 2: You’ve been wandering for a long time now. You’ve been foraging in the woods for two hours. As you’re walking, you come up to a sturdy, well-built shack. It seems abandoned. You walk to one of its doors. Perhaps it isn’t abandoned after all. Behind this door, it seems chaos has broke out. Some sort of liquid is coming from under the door, and there are a lot of loud noises coming from behind it. Another loud shatter comes from behind the door, and you begin to contemplate whether to open the door or not.

Door 3: You’ve come across a large building, which seems to be an abandoned emporium. You wander the empty aisles and begin to get bored. Before turning back, you hear rattling sounds. You follow the sounds with newfound excitement and curiosity. You reach a door. The rattling is loudest here, so the noise is obviously coming from behind the door.

(Sorry for being late!!)
Door 1: You’re running through the woods, chasing a familiar. Suddenly, your foot doesn’t seem to touch the ground. You have fallen into a swamp! Now soaking wet and cold, you look for somewhere to warm up. You come up to a small cave and see a door. As you stand in front of this door, you can hear something moving around the room. Occasionally, something can be heard opening, then shutting.

Door 2: You’ve been wandering for a long time now. You’ve been foraging in the woods for two hours. As you’re walking, you come up to a sturdy, well-built shack. It seems abandoned. You walk to one of its doors. Perhaps it isn’t abandoned after all. Behind this door, it seems chaos has broke out. Some sort of liquid is coming from under the door, and there are a lot of loud noises coming from behind it. Another loud shatter comes from behind the door, and you begin to contemplate whether to open the door or not.

Door 3: You’ve come across a large building, which seems to be an abandoned emporium. You wander the empty aisles and begin to get bored. Before turning back, you hear rattling sounds. You follow the sounds with newfound excitement and curiosity. You reach a door. The rattling is loudest here, so the noise is obviously coming from behind the door.

(Sorry for being late!!)
Pronouns: She/Her
@WolvesAndWings Door #3?
@WolvesAndWings Door #3?
_____________________________________

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
_____________________________________
@WolvesAndWings

Door 2 sounds fun! *grabs steak knife to defend self*
@WolvesAndWings

Door 2 sounds fun! *grabs steak knife to defend self*
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
@WolvesAndWings

Door 1! :p
@WolvesAndWings

Door 1! :p
@theinsomniac You begin to open the door, but when you begin to twist the knob, the door swings open. A hooded figure, who seems to be an elder based on her size, is standing in front of you. “Hello!” She says. She does seem quite old. You can tell by the pitch of her voice and the way she speaks. “Oh dear! You’re all wet! You must be so cold! Come inside now! You shouldn’t have to suffer any longer.” She says, and leads you in. She wraps you in a blanket and gives you fresh clothes to wear on your way home. As you’re sitting near a fireplace in the main room, she approaches you. “Come here. I have one more thing for you to bring home!” She says. You follow her into another room. She opens a cabinet and reveals four jars. She gives you: [IMG]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/10/7/f3118006d161a30f98e3b0a68b2c152d-full.png[/IMG] x 15 [IMG]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/10/7/d85a7c01ddbd8aba4cc21426de6ac7fe-prev.png[/IMG] x 10 [IMG]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/10/7/5a3d96885976c696ddb298cf52b26583-full.png[/IMG] x 25 [IMG]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/10/7/a5c7bc4abf720ee3235c79301c0e2df1-full.png[/IMG] x 15 @Endulas You open the door. The room is an absolute mess. There is broken glass and pottery everywhere. Puddles of mixed drinks, potions, and other liquids litter the floor. All the dusty furniture has been chewed on, scratched, and ripped. [i][b]SMASH![/b][/i] You turn around. A plate has fallen from somewhere above you. You look up at the shelf where it seems to have fallen from, and you spot a little hatchling! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55714731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557148/55714731_350.png[/img] [/url] This hatchling has caused a horrid mess. How does something as little as her cause such Chaos?[/center] @AceStarr You open the door. Inside the room behind it, there are many tanks and cages, beaten up and broken. You continue to follow the rattling until you find a [IMG]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/10/8/d561132242a944cc63f6131d92ce069b-full.png[/IMG] trapped in a large pet tank, and a [IMG]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/10/8/0ee091b03646b0e2cff3731b15e57e3a-full.png[/IMG] trapper in a bird cage. You have no idea how they got there, or how long they’ve been here, but you know you must release them. When you do, they follow you out. You assume that they’ve left to go back to their normal lives, but when you arrive home, you find that they’ve followed you all the way home. (I’m sorry that this is so long and that I’m so late)
@theinsomniac

You begin to open the door, but when you begin to twist the knob, the door swings open. A hooded figure, who seems to be an elder based on her size, is standing in front of you.
“Hello!” She says. She does seem quite old. You can tell by the pitch of her voice and the way she speaks.
“Oh dear! You’re all wet! You must be so cold! Come inside now! You shouldn’t have to suffer any longer.” She says, and leads you in.
She wraps you in a blanket and gives you fresh clothes to wear on your way home. As you’re sitting near a fireplace in the main room, she approaches you.
“Come here. I have one more thing for you to bring home!” She says. You follow her into another room. She opens a cabinet and reveals four jars. She gives you:
f3118006d161a30f98e3b0a68b2c152d-full.png x 15 d85a7c01ddbd8aba4cc21426de6ac7fe-prev.png x 10 5a3d96885976c696ddb298cf52b26583-full.png x 25 a5c7bc4abf720ee3235c79301c0e2df1-full.png x 15

@Endulas

You open the door. The room is an absolute mess. There is broken glass and pottery everywhere. Puddles of mixed drinks, potions, and other liquids litter the floor. All the dusty furniture has been chewed on, scratched, and ripped.

SMASH!

You turn around. A plate has fallen from somewhere above you. You look up at the shelf where it seems to have fallen from, and you spot a little hatchling!

55714731_350.png

This hatchling has caused a horrid mess. How does something as little as her cause such Chaos?

@AceStarr

You open the door. Inside the room behind it, there are many tanks and cages, beaten up and broken. You continue to follow the rattling until you find a
d561132242a944cc63f6131d92ce069b-full.png trapped in a large pet tank, and a
0ee091b03646b0e2cff3731b15e57e3a-full.png trapper in a bird cage. You have no idea how they got there, or how long they’ve been here, but you know you must release them. When you do, they follow you out. You assume that they’ve left to go back to their normal lives, but when you arrive home, you find that they’ve followed you all the way home.
(I’m sorry that this is so long and that I’m so late)
Pronouns: She/Her
It's my turn y'all! Here are the doors...

A door seemingly made of white stone or marble. Majestic!

A door that isn't a door at all, but a mist seemingly alive. Shiny!

A door that seems to have snow, a wreath, and orbs made of plastic hanging off of it. While the area is cold, it radiates warmth. Cozy!
It's my turn y'all! Here are the doors...

A door seemingly made of white stone or marble. Majestic!

A door that isn't a door at all, but a mist seemingly alive. Shiny!

A door that seems to have snow, a wreath, and orbs made of plastic hanging off of it. While the area is cold, it radiates warmth. Cozy!
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
@Endulas
Door 1 please! :)
@Endulas
Door 1 please! :)
@Endulas door #2? Or mist, rather?
@Endulas door #2? Or mist, rather?
¿ (\__/)
? (• 3 •) ~( What the Henk... )
--o----o--
@Endulas door 3 then
@Endulas door 3 then
z0HlerP.png ZBGVDvr.pngpvrYQJc.png
@Geekachu: Door 1 This door opens when you touch it. Or more accurately, it turns into bones and falls over on top of you. Disgusted, you run away, too traumatized to notice you took some with you... [item= Squirrel Skull] [item= Chimera Fangs] [item= Bone Fragments] [item= Sparrow Skull] [item= Chipped Blackened Legbones] [item= Crown of Bones] @StarrDupe The mist clears when you enter it, dispersing into the area. Left are some shiny things: [item= Depleted Sacridite][item= Glass Shards] [item= Amber-trapped Fly] [item= Silver Flowerfall] [item= Daisy Flowerfall] @yeezy13 The door opens for you to find a Christmas scene. Quite tranquil, a dragon sits on a velvet chair with a book. A fire crackles, and it scares, jumping to you, quivering. It's quite young. You decide to take it with you, for it seems helpless, and unsure of where it is. [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557504/55750315_350.png[/img]
@Geekachu: Door 1

This door opens when you touch it. Or more accurately, it turns into bones and falls over on top of you. Disgusted, you run away, too traumatized to notice you took some with you...


@StarrDupe

The mist clears when you enter it, dispersing into the area. Left are some shiny things:


@yeezy13

The door opens for you to find a Christmas scene. Quite tranquil, a dragon sits on a velvet chair with a book. A fire crackles, and it scares, jumping to you, quivering. It's quite young. You decide to take it with you, for it seems helpless, and unsure of where it is.

55750315_350.png
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
1 2 ... 471 472 473 474 475 ... 496 497