Forum Games
Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 491 492
@Gothwaldo You push open the door and wince as it hits the floor with a loud *THUNK!* Clearly this building is older than you thought... Waving away the dust, you begin to explore the old mansion, careful to avoid what places look like they might fall on top of you or crumble beneath you at any moment. Finally, you make your way to what clearly used to be the kitchen, gasping in surprise when you hear a rustling. Approaching cautiously, you look over the counter and see-! A baby coatl! The little thing looks up at you with curious eyes, claws scraping the bottom of an empty jar of cookies. He looks thin for a hatchling, and you begin to worry for the little creature. He seems all on his own, and is clearly very hungry. You scoop him up and take him home, the coatl cooing in your arms the whole way back, clearly glad to be found and rescued. You got [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398837/39883680_350.png[/img]! @x3numnumx3 Upon opening the door, you find yourself standing in a bright clearing! The grass shines a brilliant emerald green, the crystalline pond reflecting sunlight despite the fact that you were certain you had walked indoors. As you approach the pond, you notice a faerie circle of mushrooms; once you step in the middle, a platform in the pond's center rises, revealing a full armory! No one is around to claim the armor, and you *have* been in desperate need of some protection... Surely no one will miss it, if they left it all the way out here? As you leave with the armor and supplies, you decide to take the mushrooms from the circle. Who knows what magical properties they might possess? You got [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17239.png[/img], [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17252.png[/img], [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5170.png[/img], [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5171.png[/img], [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/14540.png[/img], [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/5917.png[/img], and [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3990.png[/img] @Rainbrows After struggling with the various locks and barriers on the door, you finally manage to crack the thing open, pulling on the iron handles until the oaken cellar doors swing open with a creak. You stare into the dark abyss, wondering what could possibly be down there, when suddenly a loud flapping can be heard followed by a honk as something strikes you in the face. You feel a weight on your chest as you hit the ground, and once you look up, you see a Sweetheart Swan staring back at you! She seems lost and tired, after being stuck in that dark hole for so long. You carry her home with you, happy to provide the grateful fowl with some water and food. You got [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/21525.png[/img]!
@Gothwaldo

You push open the door and wince as it hits the floor with a loud *THUNK!* Clearly this building is older than you thought... Waving away the dust, you begin to explore the old mansion, careful to avoid what places look like they might fall on top of you or crumble beneath you at any moment. Finally, you make your way to what clearly used to be the kitchen, gasping in surprise when you hear a rustling. Approaching cautiously, you look over the counter and see-!
A baby coatl!
The little thing looks up at you with curious eyes, claws scraping the bottom of an empty jar of cookies. He looks thin for a hatchling, and you begin to worry for the little creature. He seems all on his own, and is clearly very hungry. You scoop him up and take him home, the coatl cooing in your arms the whole way back, clearly glad to be found and rescued.

You got 39883680_350.png!


@x3numnumx3

Upon opening the door, you find yourself standing in a bright clearing! The grass shines a brilliant emerald green, the crystalline pond reflecting sunlight despite the fact that you were certain you had walked indoors. As you approach the pond, you notice a faerie circle of mushrooms; once you step in the middle, a platform in the pond's center rises, revealing a full armory! No one is around to claim the armor, and you *have* been in desperate need of some protection... Surely no one will miss it, if they left it all the way out here? As you leave with the armor and supplies, you decide
to take the mushrooms from the circle. Who knows what magical properties they might possess?

You got 17239.png, 17252.png, 5170.png, 5171.png, 14540.png, 5917.png, and 3990.png


@Rainbrows

After struggling with the various locks and barriers on the door, you finally manage to crack the thing open, pulling on the iron handles until the oaken cellar doors swing open with a creak. You stare into the dark abyss, wondering what could possibly be down there, when suddenly a loud flapping can be heard followed by a honk as something strikes you in the face. You feel a weight on your chest as you hit the ground, and once you look up, you see a Sweetheart Swan staring back at you! She seems lost and tired, after being stuck in that dark hole for so long. You carry her home with you, happy to provide the grateful fowl with some water and food.

You got 21525.png!
XiZz4yY.jpg
The first door you approach is a heavy stone, some dirt spread over writing that has long since faded. It smells of soot.

The second door is of wood, it has carved designs depicting a great beast, seemingly protecting a small group from a storm. You can't decipher the symbols.

The third is a strong steel, held shut by a bolt in the side. You wonder what could be so important behind it.... you hear skittering behind the metal.
The first door you approach is a heavy stone, some dirt spread over writing that has long since faded. It smells of soot.

The second door is of wood, it has carved designs depicting a great beast, seemingly protecting a small group from a storm. You can't decipher the symbols.

The third is a strong steel, held shut by a bolt in the side. You wonder what could be so important behind it.... you hear skittering behind the metal.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWaldo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif17
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 fr time
2nd please @Gothwaldo
2nd please @Gothwaldo
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png
@Gothwaldo

1st one please!
@Gothwaldo

1st one please!
by_ecaflip_by_kittyflash-dc2zzoc.jpgHat_Cat_Small.png4ygH1.gif
@Gothwaldo I guess I'll take the third one :P
@Gothwaldo I guess I'll take the third one :P
xiq | #359104

» FR +3
» wishlist

formerly @aquatic

Phcskzl.gif
@KittyKat9494 You slide the heavy stone aside, finding freshly forged ability stones [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/510.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/509.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/733.png[/img] @CrystalDragonz You knock lightly, the door gently opens and a tundra with a heavy pelt greets you with a nod [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397962/39796139_350.png[/img] @Aquatic You manage to get the bolt undone, and upon opening the door, spiders flood your feet! You manage to catch them all and take them home [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/13578.png[/img] x50
@KittyKat9494 You slide the heavy stone aside, finding freshly forged ability stones
510.png 509.png 733.png

@CrystalDragonz You knock lightly, the door gently opens and a tundra with a heavy pelt greets you with a nod
39796139_350.png

@Aquatic You manage to get the bolt undone, and upon opening the door, spiders flood your feet! You manage to catch them all and take them home
13578.png x50
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWaldo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif17
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhe/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 fr time
door 1 is large, with polka-dots and eyes.
door 2 is small, with blue-red stripes and you hear thumps coming from it.
door 3 is medium, with a plain dark-brown surface. You can smell something foul in it.
door 1 is large, with polka-dots and eyes.
door 2 is small, with blue-red stripes and you hear thumps coming from it.
door 3 is medium, with a plain dark-brown surface. You can smell something foul in it.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png
@CrystalDragonz7 Door 2 please :P
@CrystalDragonz7 Door 2 please :P
xiq | #359104

» FR +3
» wishlist

formerly @aquatic

Phcskzl.gif
@CrystalDragonz7
Door 1 please!
@CrystalDragonz7
Door 1 please!
IXOHsw9.gif cNzrQJz.gif
Self registered familiar hunter. [668/729]
CX58CF4.gif

"Click my name for my Graphics shop!"
Wishlist on Mystique
@CrystalDragonz7 door 3 please
@CrystalDragonz7 door 3 please
I'm what the kids call


tired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 491 492