Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
Door 1: The door appears to be solid gold, but when you look closer you can see streaks of paint. You hear a clinking sound inside.

Door 2: The door is made of a heavy, solid metal, perhaps titanium? But it’s open just a crack. You smell… burning popcorn? And seaweed? No, not quite, but you can’t put your finger on it.

Door 3: (@/sandal2) This door is made of tinted glass. There’s a glow coming from inside.
Door 1: The door appears to be solid gold, but when you look closer you can see streaks of paint. You hear a clinking sound inside.

Door 2: The door is made of a heavy, solid metal, perhaps titanium? But it’s open just a crack. You smell… burning popcorn? And seaweed? No, not quite, but you can’t put your finger on it.

Door 3: (@/sandal2) This door is made of tinted glass. There’s a glow coming from inside.
u0oJQXi.png
NE9ij.gif M7wQ2.gif j4CVQ.gif BUMb6.gif 9gsfY.gif Mbmv2.gif ZVVA1.gif A7Fcg.gif qcn1w.gif I2JCI.gif B1kAy.gif N7QmD.gif pBQZf.gif njy6j.gif
@tidbitkit could I open door 3?
@tidbitkit could I open door 3?
PnAMpIx.png
hCo9rA5.png
dT9HQge.png
R1dejfm.png
5hF3FGk.png
Untitled92_20240726233531.png Untitled92_20240801091725.png
Untitled92.png
art shop
@tidbitkit I'd like to open door 2
@tidbitkit I'd like to open door 2
7UXlQKU.gifFr+7 Wishlist
ZWLL5Ev.gif
@TidbitKit

door 1 please !
@TidbitKit

door 1 please !
hafghan2.png
- wishlist
@sd32 You pry open the door, gold paint chipping off and getting stuck under your fingernails. Inside a gleaming pile of gold catches your eye. You grab a handful immediately in your excitement and it… squishes..? Ew… (You get [item=gold muck] x3!] — @Birbbeh you open the door the rest of the way and scrunch your nose at the smell. A frail haze makes it hard to see what’s inside, but as you get further in, you see something on a metal table. There’s an odd, ridged egg with a note saying, “to whoever finds this: good luck!” (You got [item=unhatched Bogsneak egg]! Technically speaking, this is the dragon and you’re hosting next!) — @sandal2 You push open the door and are struck by how warm and humid it is inside. You squint up at the light and see… an enormous heating lamp? Is this a giant reptile enclosure? Now that you’re looking around, you see massive, lush trees bordering the glass walls. How big is whatever’s in here?! You tentatively step inside, scanning for danger. It’s oddly quiet. A long time passes before a rustling of leaves startles you and you look to see a… a perfectly normal sized snake. Huh. It’s not a venomous species, and you’re so relieved that you pick it up to look it over, careful to make sure it can’t bite you. As you’re admiring its colored scales, there’s a much louder rustling and a great shadow falls over you. You run from the room in a panic and slam the door behind you. It’s only once you’ve caught your breath that you realize you still have the snake. Oops. New pet…? (That was longer than I meant it to be but you get a [item=corn snake] !)
@sd32 You pry open the door, gold paint chipping off and getting stuck under your fingernails. Inside a gleaming pile of gold catches your eye. You grab a handful immediately in your excitement and it… squishes..? Ew…

(You get Gold Muck x3!]

@Birbbeh you open the door the rest of the way and scrunch your nose at the smell. A frail haze makes it hard to see what’s inside, but as you get further in, you see something on a metal table. There’s an odd, ridged egg with a note saying, “to whoever finds this: good luck!”

(You got Unhatched Bogsneak Egg ! Technically speaking, this is the dragon and you’re hosting next!)

@sandal2 You push open the door and are struck by how warm and humid it is inside. You squint up at the light and see… an enormous heating lamp? Is this a giant reptile enclosure? Now that you’re looking around, you see massive, lush trees bordering the glass walls. How big is whatever’s in here?!

You tentatively step inside, scanning for danger. It’s oddly quiet. A long time passes before a rustling of leaves startles you and you look to see a… a perfectly normal sized snake. Huh.

It’s not a venomous species, and you’re so relieved that you pick it up to look it over, careful to make sure it can’t bite you. As you’re admiring its colored scales, there’s a much louder rustling and a great shadow falls over you.

You run from the room in a panic and slam the door behind you. It’s only once you’ve caught your breath that you realize you still have the snake. Oops. New pet…?

(That was longer than I meant it to be but you get a Corn Snake !)
u0oJQXi.png
NE9ij.gif M7wQ2.gif j4CVQ.gif BUMb6.gif 9gsfY.gif Mbmv2.gif ZVVA1.gif A7Fcg.gif qcn1w.gif I2JCI.gif B1kAy.gif N7QmD.gif pBQZf.gif njy6j.gif
Door 1 is grey

Door 2 is pink

Door 3 is green
Door 1 is grey

Door 2 is pink

Door 3 is green
7UXlQKU.gifFr+7 Wishlist
ZWLL5Ev.gif
@Birbbeh door 2 please :]
@Birbbeh door 2 please :]
uDNAbBS.png
@Birbbeh

door 1 pls!!
@Birbbeh

door 1 pls!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif x
Wishlist | FR+3
sWH2Lvd.png
x tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Birbbeh door 3 please!
@Birbbeh door 3 please!
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
@Birbbeh
Just a friendly reminder that all the options have been claimed. Please post whenever you have an opportunity. Thanks.
@Birbbeh
Just a friendly reminder that all the options have been claimed. Please post whenever you have an opportunity. Thanks.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png