Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-10-04 07:19:12" ] I know there's still two months to go but I'm soooo excited for night of the nocturne this entire year I've had to get items from that event using gems and dealing with at times painful prices (*Ahem* Sinister Intent set stuff) I'll literally be spending those two weeks grinding coli so much just to stock up on the items as much as possible and then I'll still have to suffer because the Murderous set is from baldwin and I don't use baldwin even close to enough- [/quote] IK IM ALWAYS EXCITEDDDD (Its the only time when I get unhatched eggs….)
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-10-04 07:19:12:
I know there's still two months to go but
I'm soooo excited for night of the nocturne
this entire year I've had to get items from that event using gems and dealing with at times painful prices (*Ahem* Sinister Intent set stuff)
I'll literally be spending those two weeks grinding coli so much just to stock up on the items as much as possible
and then I'll still have to suffer because the Murderous set is from baldwin and I don't use baldwin even close to enough-

IK IM ALWAYS EXCITEDDDD
(Its the only time when I get unhatched eggs….)
79700717.pngZ2amEBp.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.pngZ2amEBp.png79644949.png
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2023-10-04 07:21:02" ] ANOTHER ONE [img]https://i.imgflip.com/81esic.jpg[/img] [/quote] SLAY.
Bloodfury wrote on 2023-10-04 07:21:02:
ANOTHER ONE
81esic.jpg

SLAY.
[quote name="Rainbowz" date="2023-10-04 07:21:43" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2023-10-04 07:21:02" ] ANOTHER ONE [img]https://i.imgflip.com/81esic.jpg[/img] [/quote] SLAY. [/quote] thank you!
Rainbowz wrote on 2023-10-04 07:21:43:
Bloodfury wrote on 2023-10-04 07:21:02:
ANOTHER ONE
81esic.jpg

SLAY.
thank you!
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
[quote name="Rainbowz" date="2023-10-04 07:21:22" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-10-04 07:19:12" ] I know there's still two months to go but I'm soooo excited for night of the nocturne this entire year I've had to get items from that event using gems and dealing with at times painful prices (*Ahem* Sinister Intent set stuff) I'll literally be spending those two weeks grinding coli so much just to stock up on the items as much as possible and then I'll still have to suffer because the Murderous set is from baldwin and I don't use baldwin even close to enough- [/quote] IK IM ALWAYS EXCITEDDDD (Its the only time when I get unhatched eggs….) [/quote] I might not even bother getting the items I need for Atlas (aside from the ones that aren't from notn) considering it'd probably be more worth it to just wait a few more months and then grab everything in bulk (Oof, I sometimes casually get them from scavenging and in january I even got one from coli grinding (at which point I was on autopilot and only realized after clicking "next"), with another having happened several months before that when I was training some of my dragons and just kinda got an ice egg (which I hatched and still have, he's a male fae with pink colors named Saia and is on the second page of my main tab))
Rainbowz wrote on 2023-10-04 07:21:22:
this entire year I've had to get items from that event using gems and dealing with at times painful prices (*Ahem* Sinister Intent set stuff)
I'll literally be spending those two weeks grinding coli so much just to stock up on the items as much as possible
and then I'll still have to suffer because the Murderous set is from baldwin and I don't use baldwin even close to enough-

IK IM ALWAYS EXCITEDDDD
I might not even bother getting the items I need for Atlas (aside from the ones that aren't from notn) considering it'd probably be more worth it to just wait a few more months and then grab everything in bulk
(Oof, I sometimes casually get them from scavenging and in january I even got one from coli grinding (at which point I was on autopilot and only realized after clicking "next"), with another having happened several months before that when I was training some of my dragons and just kinda got an ice egg (which I hatched and still have, he's a male fae with pink colors named Saia and is on the second page of my main tab))
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-10-04 07:36:49" ] [quote name="Rainbowz" date="2023-10-04 07:21:22" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-10-04 07:19:12" ] I know there's still two months to go but I'm soooo excited for night of the nocturne this entire year I've had to get items from that event using gems and dealing with at times painful prices (*Ahem* Sinister Intent set stuff) I'll literally be spending those two weeks grinding coli so much just to stock up on the items as much as possible and then I'll still have to suffer because the Murderous set is from baldwin and I don't use baldwin even close to enough- [/quote] IK IM ALWAYS EXCITEDDDD (Its the only time when I get unhatched eggs….) [/quote] I might not even bother getting the items I need for Atlas (aside from the ones that aren't from notn) considering it'd probably be more worth it to just wait a few more months and then grab everything in bulk (Oof, I sometimes casually get them from scavenging and in january I even got one from coli grinding (at which point I was on autopilot and only realized after clicking "next"), with another having happened several months before that when I was training some of my dragons and just kinda got an ice egg (which I hatched and still have, he's a male fae with pink colors named Saia and is on the second page of my main tab)) [/quote] guys despite being here for 2 years this will be my first NotN :>
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-10-04 07:36:49:
Rainbowz wrote on 2023-10-04 07:21:22:

IK IM ALWAYS EXCITEDDDD
I might not even bother getting the items I need for Atlas (aside from the ones that aren't from notn) considering it'd probably be more worth it to just wait a few more months and then grab everything in bulk
(Oof, I sometimes casually get them from scavenging and in january I even got one from coli grinding (at which point I was on autopilot and only realized after clicking "next"), with another having happened several months before that when I was training some of my dragons and just kinda got an ice egg (which I hatched and still have, he's a male fae with pink colors named Saia and is on the second page of my main tab))
guys despite being here for 2 years this will be my first NotN :>
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
https://youtube.com/shorts/iWfdtmlRRV4?si=bd4Rkhf_bkk8PYEj
swerve just right and you can get both /j
https://youtube.com/shorts/iWfdtmlRRV4?si=bd4Rkhf_bkk8PYEj
swerve just right and you can get both /j
[quote name="Rainbowz" date="2023-10-04 07:10:34" ] Hey y’all PLEASE BUY MY DRAGONSSSSS there’s a stained baby there + an xyy [/quote] IM NOT KIDDING IM BROKE AS HECK PLS HELP
Rainbowz wrote on 2023-10-04 07:10:34:
Hey y’all

PLEASE BUY MY DRAGONSSSSS

there’s a stained baby there + an xyy

IM NOT KIDDING IM BROKE AS HECK

PLS HELP
[quote name="Rainbowz" date="2023-10-04 13:25:01" ] [quote name="Rainbowz" date="2023-10-04 07:10:34" ] Hey y’all PLEASE BUY MY DRAGONSSSSS there’s a stained baby there + an xyy [/quote] IM NOT KIDDING IM BROKE AS HECK PLS HELP [/quote] I'm real sorry, but begging leaves a bad taste in a lot of folks' mouths. I know you don't mean it in a negative way, but it comes off as quite rude.
Rainbowz wrote on 2023-10-04 13:25:01:
Rainbowz wrote on 2023-10-04 07:10:34:
Hey y’all

PLEASE BUY MY DRAGONSSSSS

there’s a stained baby there + an xyy

IM NOT KIDDING IM BROKE AS HECK

PLS HELP

I'm real sorry, but begging leaves a bad taste in a lot of folks' mouths. I know you don't mean it in a negative way, but it comes off as quite rude.
d5510cee242aae685d6d5508c8aa858472bb7987.gif
[center]JUST GOT GLOWTAIL ON DANTE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82864882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828649/82864882_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
JUST GOT GLOWTAIL ON DANTE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

82864882_350.png
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
Ooooh It looks so nice!
Ooooh It looks so nice!
i6v47.gif THEO!!!! | Fandragons! | WishlistO6UXq.gif38DAF.gifVv06d.gifPgnP2.gifOVm23.gifNB9sX.gifBDc84.giffDEFL.gif