Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greek Mythology Mafia Discussion [END]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
Rules

-You do not have to have loads of experience- newbies are welcome! Us mods are happy to answer any questions you guys have.

-Be sure to follow all of the FR rules as well as our own.

-You must be respectful- yes, accusing people of being Mafia or something along those lines is allowed, but no attacking someone directly. Harassment is NOT allowed- if you feel you are being harassed PM one of the GMs.

-This should be obvious, but communication is not allowed between players outside of the main thread and given QTs. If you are suspected to be cheating, the game may be called. Cheating will not be tolerated.

-After death, you cannot post in either the lynch or discussion thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators/dead players.

-Role-claiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk.

-Inactivity modkills are based upon if the person votes or not- more on that in the lynching rules.

-Try not to get yourself overly upset over the game- I made that mistake plenty, heh.

-Be sure to post abilities in your Journal BEFORE EotD, unlike in ToS if you associate Mafia with ToS.

-If you have any questions you can ping any of us mods or, if it's a private question, ask in your Journal.

-Days in the game are two flightrising days (full 24-hour cycles) long to accommodate for different timezones, with a 10 hour night.

-You may not post after EoTD until I post EoTN.

-Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a penalty.

-Do not edit or delete posts! If you do, you will receive a warning. If you continue to do so, the edits or deletes may result in a modkill.

-Do not copy/paste any posts from your QTs- however, paraphrasing is allowed, and you are allowed to directly quote things in the main thread.

-This is a non-RP game! You can act slightly like your godly parent (if you’re a demigod), for example, flirtatious if you’re a child of Aphrodite, but that is your personal choice.

-Rules may be added at the GMs' discretion.

-End of the game will occur when the party in question meets their wincon.

-Word of GMs is the final word, but even we may make mistakes. If we do, please tell us! We’re new to this, haha.

-GMs are NOT lynchable or killable- we are the moderators, not players. We may be vague or “forget” to mention essential details, but we will never outright lie.

Please do not post unless you are a player in GMM:TBFS and until I open the thread!
Rules

-You do not have to have loads of experience- newbies are welcome! Us mods are happy to answer any questions you guys have.

-Be sure to follow all of the FR rules as well as our own.

-You must be respectful- yes, accusing people of being Mafia or something along those lines is allowed, but no attacking someone directly. Harassment is NOT allowed- if you feel you are being harassed PM one of the GMs.

-This should be obvious, but communication is not allowed between players outside of the main thread and given QTs. If you are suspected to be cheating, the game may be called. Cheating will not be tolerated.

-After death, you cannot post in either the lynch or discussion thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators/dead players.

-Role-claiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk.

-Inactivity modkills are based upon if the person votes or not- more on that in the lynching rules.

-Try not to get yourself overly upset over the game- I made that mistake plenty, heh.

-Be sure to post abilities in your Journal BEFORE EotD, unlike in ToS if you associate Mafia with ToS.

-If you have any questions you can ping any of us mods or, if it's a private question, ask in your Journal.

-Days in the game are two flightrising days (full 24-hour cycles) long to accommodate for different timezones, with a 10 hour night.

-You may not post after EoTD until I post EoTN.

-Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a penalty.

-Do not edit or delete posts! If you do, you will receive a warning. If you continue to do so, the edits or deletes may result in a modkill.

-Do not copy/paste any posts from your QTs- however, paraphrasing is allowed, and you are allowed to directly quote things in the main thread.

-This is a non-RP game! You can act slightly like your godly parent (if you’re a demigod), for example, flirtatious if you’re a child of Aphrodite, but that is your personal choice.

-Rules may be added at the GMs' discretion.

-End of the game will occur when the party in question meets their wincon.

-Word of GMs is the final word, but even we may make mistakes. If we do, please tell us! We’re new to this, haha.

-GMs are NOT lynchable or killable- we are the moderators, not players. We may be vague or “forget” to mention essential details, but we will never outright lie.

Please do not post unless you are a player in GMM:TBFS and until I open the thread!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Players
1. DarkwingDove Killed N1, Demigod/CoBoreas
2. SkyMonkey Killed N2, Demigod/CoHades
3. ExoticBacoe
4. StormDreamer
5. thatonespeedster Killed N5 by the Titans
6. glodkies
7. estetisk Killed N5 by the Titans
8. Chessboard Killed N5 by StormDreamer
9. HarlequinCr0w Killed N3, Demigod/CoEris
10. M00nKnight
11. BofaSofa Lynched N3, Satyr/CoPan
12. RenatoUlbov Modkilled N2, Demigod/CoPersephone

Substitutes
1. GoddessOfCarries Killed N5 by the Titans
(Subbing for RenatoUlbov, who was modkilled, as of D3)

Spectators
Players
1. DarkwingDove Killed N1, Demigod/CoBoreas
2. SkyMonkey Killed N2, Demigod/CoHades
3. ExoticBacoe
4. StormDreamer
5. thatonespeedster Killed N5 by the Titans
6. glodkies
7. estetisk Killed N5 by the Titans
8. Chessboard Killed N5 by StormDreamer
9. HarlequinCr0w Killed N3, Demigod/CoEris
10. M00nKnight
11. BofaSofa Lynched N3, Satyr/CoPan
12. RenatoUlbov Modkilled N2, Demigod/CoPersephone

Substitutes
1. GoddessOfCarries Killed N5 by the Titans
(Subbing for RenatoUlbov, who was modkilled, as of D3)

Spectators
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Bookmark
Bookmark
1DKhf3D.png
An additional rule has been added.

If the one who is lynched is a Normal Demigod ("Townie"), a repercussion will be issued to the players that voted for that player.

The effects of the repercussion will not be given to you. That will be something you figure out yourselves.

With that in mind, be careful of who you lynch, alright? <3
An additional rule has been added.

If the one who is lynched is a Normal Demigod ("Townie"), a repercussion will be issued to the players that voted for that player.

The effects of the repercussion will not be given to you. That will be something you figure out yourselves.

With that in mind, be careful of who you lynch, alright? <3
l6jLd4V.png

All rolecards have been given! Everyone may now post.

All rolecards have been given! Everyone may now post.
l6jLd4V.png
First official EotN will be tomorrow at 10 FR time. After that, the "2 days in real time = 1 mafia day" rule will be in effect.
First official EotN will be tomorrow at 10 FR time. After that, the "2 days in real time = 1 mafia day" rule will be in effect.
l6jLd4V.png
Greeeeeeeetings, my fellow demigods.
I'm Storm, FR+16 (my signature lies), she/her pronouns but doesn't really care if misgendered~

Looking forward to an awesome game with you guys! <3
Greeeeeeeetings, my fellow demigods.
I'm Storm, FR+16 (my signature lies), she/her pronouns but doesn't really care if misgendered~

Looking forward to an awesome game with you guys! <3
jghAv2V.png
Hi! I’m glodkies, and I’m new to mafia.
I’m in EST, which is FR+3, and I’m female. Um, I like reading PJO fanfiction.

Good luck everyone! :D
Hi! I’m glodkies, and I’m new to mafia.
I’m in EST, which is FR+3, and I’m female. Um, I like reading PJO fanfiction.

Good luck everyone! :D
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
Uh hi? I’m Sofa(or Bofa you can choose) and I’m new to this!
Uh hi? I’m Sofa(or Bofa you can choose) and I’m new to this!
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
Hello everybody! The name's DarkwingDove, but I go by either Dark or Dove. I use she/her pronouns, and I'm +3 FR time. I'm looking forward to playing with you all!
Hello everybody! The name's DarkwingDove, but I go by either Dark or Dove. I use she/her pronouns, and I'm +3 FR time. I'm looking forward to playing with you all!
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78