Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
I don’t know why but people find that sending a friend request to players of a mafia game is suspicious. I just like doing that to expand my number of friends. Im currently on a quest to befriend you all!
I don’t know why but people find that sending a friend request to players of a mafia game is suspicious. I just like doing that to expand my number of friends. Im currently on a quest to befriend you all!
9wQxglT.png
friending everyone in a given mafia game is pretty much an IMH tradition
[quote name="Firo" date=2017-11-10 15:30:37] friending everyone in a given mafia game is pretty much an IMH tradition [/quote] Agreed. I had this happen before, though I never initiated it.
Firo wrote on 2017-11-10:

Agreed. I had this happen before, though I never initiated it.

He/him | FRT+1 x
also noting here i'm walking or driving home around the end of day during the week, so i cant be there
also noting here i'm walking or driving home around the end of day during the week, so i cant be there
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Shimmerwing
Negative utility? Welp, I hope we don't end up all getting hurt. :(
Can't think of any reason why you'd admit that upfront, though.

On Day 1 lynching: I agree with Dusky. D1 lynching can be very helpful even if we do myslynch. It can reveal possible connections between players, which could give us an advantage early in the game. Let's just try our best to find the most suspicious players with the limited (read: nearly nonexistent) information we have.

Also, I'm eating out with my family so responding may be a bit slow.
@Shimmerwing

On Day 1 lynching: I agree with Dusky. D1 lynching can be very helpful even if we do myslynch. It can reveal possible connections between players, which could give us an advantage early in the game. Let's just try our best to find the most suspicious players with the limited (read: nearly nonexistent) information we have.

Also, I'm eating out with my family so responding may be a bit slow.
what's up party people Username: abyssum (part of Sleeping with the Fish[b]es[/b]) Preferred Pronouns: they/them plz Time Zone / general activity estimate: EST Gender of Role: male Century your role lived in: 19th Is your role negative utility?: no i'll be in a car starting around 2AM my time sunday, should be around for tuesday and then spotty again wednesday for Return Trip. other than that i'll probably be on in the afternoon/night. @DuskyAether [quote]Day One: To lynch or not to lynch?[/quote] literally always lynch D1 without exceptions
what's up party people

Username: abyssum (part of Sleeping with the Fishes)
Preferred Pronouns: they/them plz
Time Zone / general activity estimate: EST
Gender of Role: male
Century your role lived in: 19th
Is your role negative utility?: no

i'll be in a car starting around 2AM my time sunday, should be around for tuesday and then spotty again wednesday for Return Trip. other than that i'll probably be on in the afternoon/night.

@DuskyAether
Quote:
Day One: To lynch or not to lynch?
literally always lynch D1 without exceptions
LUZk8tY.png
Oh by the way, my sister's friend's bugging me about Forza Motorsport so I gotta go make him happy. Will be offline for a bit, prolly 30 min or so, and then the Fandom Hunger Games are happening so I'll be slow 5o reply unless pinged bc I'll be watching that thread too when it starts. Just a heads up for everyone!

I hope Tsaiah and Yata are town
Oh by the way, my sister's friend's bugging me about Forza Motorsport so I gotta go make him happy. Will be offline for a bit, prolly 30 min or so, and then the Fandom Hunger Games are happening so I'll be slow 5o reply unless pinged bc I'll be watching that thread too when it starts. Just a heads up for everyone!

I hope Tsaiah and Yata are town

He/him | FRT+1 x
@RenatoUlbov why did you edit your post
@RenatoUlbov why did you edit your post
LUZk8tY.png
Hey all! I temporarily judged these questions for being rolefishy but I realized our figure doesn't necessarily obviously relate to our ability. [b]Username[/b]: TheNightDancer [b]Preferred Pronouns[/b]: any is a-okay with me [b]Time Zone / general activity estimate[/b]: FR+3, will be reading during school but responses might be more infrequent then [b]Gender of Role[/b]: male [b]Century your role lived in[/b]: mostly 17th [b]Is your role negative utility?[/b]: nope This struck my eye: [quote name="@Shimmerwing" date=2017-11-10 15:20:39] Negative utility?: Yeah :( [/quote] [quote name="@morphogenetic" date=2017-11-10 15:36:13] @/Shimmerwing Negative utility? Welp, I hope we don't end up all getting hurt. :( Can't think of any reason why you'd admit that upfront, though. [/quote] [quote name="morphogenetic" date=2017-11-10 15:20:00] Is your role negative utility?: Nope, there's zero chance of that. Zip. Zilch. Nada. None at all. [/quote] That's... interesting. I mean, they admitted it because it was on form probably? How truthful it is, I don't know (haven't really played with negative utilities much), but that actually makes your initial response more interesting to me. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it though. Also, yes, always lynch D1.
Hey all! I temporarily judged these questions for being rolefishy but I realized our figure doesn't necessarily obviously relate to our ability.

Username: TheNightDancer
Preferred Pronouns: any is a-okay with me
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+3, will be reading during school but responses might be more infrequent then
Gender of Role: male
Century your role lived in: mostly 17th
Is your role negative utility?: nope

This struck my eye:
@Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-11-10:
Negative utility?: Yeah :(
@morphogenetic wrote on 2017-11-10:
@/Shimmerwing
morphogenetic wrote on 2017-11-10:
Is your role negative utility?: Nope, there's zero chance of that. Zip. Zilch. Nada. None at all.
That's... interesting. I mean, they admitted it because it was on form probably? How truthful it is, I don't know (haven't really played with negative utilities much), but that actually makes your initial response more interesting to me. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it though.

Also, yes, always lynch D1.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
[quote]Day One: To lynch or not to lynch?[/quote] I feel like this ground has been trodden over and over, but to sum up what seems to be the uaual argument... yeah, please lynch. It's always more useful to lynch than not, even if it turns out to be random. If it mafia or 3p, excellent. If it's not, you get information to hopefully lynch better next time.
Quote:
Day One: To lynch or not to lynch?
I feel like this ground has been trodden over and over, but to sum up what seems to be the uaual argument... yeah, please lynch. It's always more useful to lynch than not, even if it turns out to be random. If it mafia or 3p, excellent. If it's not, you get information to hopefully lynch better next time.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217