Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Grind and give (NEW INFO! PLS READ)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 341 342
@Z0oXy Got you 2 of [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/341.png[/img], sorry it's a double. Scorched Forest Arena Ghostlight Ruins
@Z0oXy
Got you 2 of 341.png, sorry it's a double.

Scorched Forest
Arena
Ghostlight Ruins
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@Z0oXy

OMG, See this is what happens when I don't grind myself in Coli, I get one of the Familiars I wanted. (Silky Webwing) Thank you so much!

SKIP ME
@Z0oXy

OMG, See this is what happens when I don't grind myself in Coli, I get one of the Familiars I wanted. (Silky Webwing) Thank you so much!

SKIP ME
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Shaide claim~ The stuffs: [item=searing jackalope] ... lemme see what else I can get I'm literally having the worst luck. I went over to the arena and all I got was this guy for you. -headshakes- [item=warcat protector] --- -Sandswept Delta -Bamboo Falls -Harpy's Roost
@Shaide

claim~

The stuffs:
Searing Jackalope ... lemme see what else I can get

I'm literally having the worst luck. I went over to the arena and all I got was this guy for you. -headshakes-

Warcat Protector

---
-Sandswept Delta
-Bamboo Falls
-Harpy's Roost
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
@Oilux any luck yet?
<skip me>
@Oilux any luck yet?
<skip me>
@Festival

Claim! I'm off to Bamboo Falls uwu
So far: Trick of the Light Tengu Mantled Foo Wandering Surgepriest Baku Dreameater

And for choices:

Training fields
Arena
Crystal pools
@Festival

Claim! I'm off to Bamboo Falls uwu
So far: Trick of the Light Tengu Mantled Foo Wandering Surgepriest Baku Dreameater

And for choices:

Training fields
Arena
Crystal pools
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith When will I learn my lesson that the Crystal Pools don't like me? XD [item=vista: arena] Next person: Woodland Path Redrock Cove Golem Workshop
@Zith When will I learn my lesson that the Crystal Pools don't like me? XD
Vista: Arena

Next person:
Woodland Path
Redrock Cove
Golem Workshop
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel [item=oceansurf magus][item=highfin sea serpent][item=sandshore snipper][item=waveswell sorcerer]x2[item=unhatched light egg] Cove hates me, but finally I've got you an EG :O Training fields Redrock cove Golem Workshop
@ShadmeTheAngel

Oceansurf Magus Highfin Sea Serpent Sandshore Snipper Waveswell Sorcerer x2 Unhatched Light Egg
Cove hates me, but finally I've got you an EG :O

Training fields
Redrock cove
Golem Workshop
Claim! Hey @Festival! I think your luck's improved quite a bit (Scorched Forest and Boreal were terrible but Arena made up for it!!) [item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Eliminate][item=Silver Springbok] Woodland Path Volcanic Vents Rainsong Jungle
Claim!
Hey @Festival! I think your luck's improved quite a bit (Scorched Forest and Boreal were terrible but Arena made up for it!!)

Marshland Poodle Mith Longneck Interloper Eliminate Silver Springbok

Woodland Path
Volcanic Vents
Rainsong Jungle
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut After an eternity of grinding, these two dropped together, so you get to keep them both! :D [item=Unhatched shadow egg][item=nightfall imp] Next person: Training Fields Arena Golem Workshop
@Amut After an eternity of grinding, these two dropped together, so you get to keep them both! :D
Unhatched Shadow Egg Nightfall Imp

Next person:
Training Fields
Arena
Golem Workshop
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel After spending an hour in the Arena and finding nothing,in moved to the TF and got you these two! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/22394.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/339.png[/img] Scorched Forest Harry's Roost Kelp Beds
@ShadmeTheAngel

After spending an hour in the Arena and finding nothing,in moved to the TF and got you these two!

22394.png
339.png
Scorched Forest
Harry's Roost
Kelp Beds
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif