Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51
@Firra Thank you! :)
@Firra Thank you! :)
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@Firra hello! i was looking at the spreadsheet and i was just wondering why i had 18 tickets? ;-; <3

there's a 12 and a 7 there
@Firra hello! i was looking at the spreadsheet and i was just wondering why i had 18 tickets? ;-; <3

there's a 12 and a 7 there
opTJaNp.png
The badges are really cool! Thank you. :D

Oh, a mystery in the cave! Unknown noticed that something was wrong in that cave, but he didn't know what it was. Maybe he can, someday, sneak back into the cave and explore it to his heart's content. ;D

@Firra

My ticket totals should be 19 and on the spreadsheet it says that I have 12 tickets for sending in a form and 7 for the daily roleplay, but the spreadsheet also says that I only have 18 tickets total. I also see other people that should have 19 tickets total but appears to only have 18.
The badges are really cool! Thank you. :D

Oh, a mystery in the cave! Unknown noticed that something was wrong in that cave, but he didn't know what it was. Maybe he can, someday, sneak back into the cave and explore it to his heart's content. ;D

@Firra

My ticket totals should be 19 and on the spreadsheet it says that I have 12 tickets for sending in a form and 7 for the daily roleplay, but the spreadsheet also says that I only have 18 tickets total. I also see other people that should have 19 tickets total but appears to only have 18.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Firra

If the green column reflects the total, then it still seems to be off. Sorry to pester again. ^^;
@Firra

If the green column reflects the total, then it still seems to be off. Sorry to pester again. ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Firra

Can you let me know what day I missed for the google form entries? I thought I submitted all the days and should earn 12 tickets, but it's possible that I did inadvertently miss one.
@Firra

Can you let me know what day I missed for the google form entries? I thought I submitted all the days and should earn 12 tickets, but it's possible that I did inadvertently miss one.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@DuskyChangeling
Yep, you were missing from Friday's list. It's all fixed now and since you participated every day, your badge has been add in the 100% Conrad folder. You have the full 19 tickets.

@JinxMoonstone
There were spaces after your name in some cases. That makes it so that it doesn't auto-calculate correctly. I have you down for 16 tickets (all 12 from forms and 4 from RP)

@teastain @Katsuokai @Stanzascale
Ah, that SS didn't import my functions so when I went back to fix an error it didn't find the correct number. I think it's fine now. I can assure you that you all have 19 tickets on my master sheet! (I'm glad you let me know!)
@DuskyChangeling
Yep, you were missing from Friday's list. It's all fixed now and since you participated every day, your badge has been add in the 100% Conrad folder. You have the full 19 tickets.

@JinxMoonstone
There were spaces after your name in some cases. That makes it so that it doesn't auto-calculate correctly. I have you down for 16 tickets (all 12 from forms and 4 from RP)

@teastain @Katsuokai @Stanzascale
Ah, that SS didn't import my functions so when I went back to fix an error it didn't find the correct number. I think it's fine now. I can assure you that you all have 19 tickets on my master sheet! (I'm glad you let me know!)
60787410.png 57806280.png
@teastain @tigressRising @felistopaz @Stormdreamer @heartcrusher1 @dividedAnimus @sagaxi @FloatingInSpace @Nightfleet @Tufira @NinaOsp @Amariel @xarellax @Thestuffedanimal @SporkLord @SkyyeofEmber @Samoqueen @GrimMistress @Watercolour @Raccoongirl @Katelle @Huskily @Saraceaser @Lasreaine @CrystalRush @Hexacoatl @Jetfeather @Siennia @Siritys @ZoneZer0 @Kapara @LehLora @StarCookies @ophician @KathiraNarae @SeaGodling @Espoir @Stanzascale @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @Delari @Knickknacks @Cheshly @Syceris @rubyredtan @Talicinx @Katsuokai @marsaquarium @Hinumi @Sidegrinder @Salvation @LucidWhispers @Rave31 @Levanaael @QuetzalQueen @Brokenstone @Eialyne @FawnStars7 @kokobean22 @Tenbris @ThisOneIsBlue @DuskyChangeling @talicinx @Terato @Morare @jetfeather @Ninaosp @Thewarywather13 @Sylphiette @GiantPandroid @RemanLT @luminousnoble @DraigTeg @Rocwylde @Azuredusk @Seagodling @Salvatio @Origamer @thestuffedanimal @Delcat @Thewarywatcher13 @queenmedusozoa @Duskychangeling @terato

Someone let me know that I had a spelling error on the badges (doh). They've all been updated now, so if you grabbed one beforehand, please head over to page 42 and get a new one! Thanks!

Also, the 100% badges are finished.
@teastain @tigressRising @felistopaz @Stormdreamer @heartcrusher1 @dividedAnimus @sagaxi @FloatingInSpace @Nightfleet @Tufira @NinaOsp @Amariel @xarellax @Thestuffedanimal @SporkLord @SkyyeofEmber @Samoqueen @GrimMistress @Watercolour @Raccoongirl @Katelle @Huskily @Saraceaser @Lasreaine @CrystalRush @Hexacoatl @Jetfeather @Siennia @Siritys @ZoneZer0 @Kapara @LehLora @StarCookies @ophician @KathiraNarae @SeaGodling @Espoir @Stanzascale @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @Delari @Knickknacks @Cheshly @Syceris @rubyredtan @Talicinx @Katsuokai @marsaquarium @Hinumi @Sidegrinder @Salvation @LucidWhispers @Rave31 @Levanaael @QuetzalQueen @Brokenstone @Eialyne @FawnStars7 @kokobean22 @Tenbris @ThisOneIsBlue @DuskyChangeling @talicinx @Terato @Morare @jetfeather @Ninaosp @Thewarywather13 @Sylphiette @GiantPandroid @RemanLT @luminousnoble @DraigTeg @Rocwylde @Azuredusk @Seagodling @Salvatio @Origamer @thestuffedanimal @Delcat @Thewarywatcher13 @queenmedusozoa @Duskychangeling @terato

Someone let me know that I had a spelling error on the badges (doh). They've all been updated now, so if you grabbed one beforehand, please head over to page 42 and get a new one! Thanks!

Also, the 100% badges are finished.
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Firra
Hi there! I'm not seeing the 100% Conrad tour badge with Sylphie on it :0!
@Firra
Hi there! I'm not seeing the 100% Conrad tour badge with Sylphie on it :0!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Yay, for the 100% badges! ^w^ and thanks for fixing the spelling on the other one, I totally didn't notice though XD
Yay, for the 100% badges! ^w^ and thanks for fixing the spelling on the other one, I totally didn't notice though XD
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Tyeth @Firra Wow, this was such a fun event to take part in and I loved the storyline - and I've really enjoyed reading through all the different options and seeing the alternative choices now that the event is over! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in, writing and running this event. I really enjoyed it.
@Tyeth @Firra Wow, this was such a fun event to take part in and I loved the storyline - and I've really enjoyed reading through all the different options and seeing the alternative choices now that the event is over! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in, writing and running this event. I really enjoyed it.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51