Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51
[quote] @Lasreaine @Amariel @CrystalRush @FloatingInSpace[/quote] [center][color=darkred][b] Health -7![/b][/color][/center] You decide to keep calm. The rocks will hold up, just like have for years. You start wandering toward the exit when the first one rock shakes loose and nearly hits you. The crash nearby sends you sprawling. Another rock falls and barely misses your head. You scramble forward but another rock tumbles loose and sends a searing pain up your leg. You leg is trapped and trying to pull on it sends you reeling with pain. You can't move, can't do anything but watch the rocks bury you. When the everything is still you are alive but partially buried in the resultant rock pile. The pounding beat from the party is even louder. You call for help, but how will anyone be able to hear you over the loud music? [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]

Health -7!

You decide to keep calm. The rocks will hold up, just like have for years. You start wandering toward the exit when the first one rock shakes loose and nearly hits you. The crash nearby sends you sprawling. Another rock falls and barely misses your head.

You scramble forward but another rock tumbles loose and sends a searing pain up your leg. You leg is trapped and trying to pull on it sends you reeling with pain. You can't move, can't do anything but watch the rocks bury you.

When the everything is still you are alive but partially buried in the resultant rock pile. The pounding beat from the party is even louder. You call for help, but how will anyone be able to hear you over the loud music?

Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote]@Rocwylde[/quote] [center][color=darkred][b]Health -5![/b][/color][/center] You’re already injured; there’s no way you’ll be able to climb all the way up. You let yourself drop into a controlled fall. Because you are being careful and the sharp points of the spikes are facing away from you, you don’t take as much damage from them. But the bottom of the shaft comes too suddenly. You can’t slow yourself enough to stop your fall. All you can do is watch the crystalline spikes coating the bottom rush up to meet you. When you hit the bottom, your world goes white with pain. When you come to, you are laying on a bed of broken spikes and too injured to move. You try to shout for help, but all that comes out is a pitiful mewl. You turn your head and look back up the shaft, you can barely see the exit through a forest of sharp spikes. How will anyone find you down here? Your last thought before you pass out is that from this perspective those spikes look a lot like teeth. [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]
Quote:

Health -5!

You’re already injured; there’s no way you’ll be able to climb all the way up. You let yourself drop into a controlled fall. Because you are being careful and the sharp points of the spikes are facing away from you, you don’t take as much damage from them.

But the bottom of the shaft comes too suddenly. You can’t slow yourself enough to stop your fall. All you can do is watch the crystalline spikes coating the bottom rush up to meet you.

When you hit the bottom, your world goes white with pain.

When you come to, you are laying on a bed of broken spikes and too injured to move. You try to shout for help, but all that comes out is a pitiful mewl.

You turn your head and look back up the shaft, you can barely see the exit through a forest of sharp spikes. How will anyone find you down here? Your last thought before you pass out is that from this perspective those spikes look a lot like teeth.

Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.
[quote] @Huskily[/quote] [center][color=darkred][b]Health -1[/b][/color][/center] Now is no time to be resting! You shake off you tiredness and continue walking. The exhaustion comes back almost immediately though, and you try to ignore how inviting the floor looks. You open your eyes. When did you close them? You’re still standing, but only barely. You realize you’ve stopped walking and jerkily take a step forward. It’s hard to stand because your legs feel like they’re going to slip out from under you. There is no way this is natural. You can see an exit ahead of you and stumble towards it on legs that are barely able to hold your weight. You keep losing track of where you’re going because you keep forgetting to open your eyes. You hit the floor just short of the entrance and have to cover the last few steps at a crawl. The air here tastes cleaner, and soon you are well enough to stand back up. You follow the path on wobbly legs and reach an underground river. You hear voices in the distance and stumble towards them eventually collapsing onto a surprised Conrad and Valena, who came back to find you. [center]Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.[/center]
Quote:
Health -1

Now is no time to be resting! You shake off you tiredness and continue walking. The exhaustion comes back almost immediately though, and you try to ignore how inviting the floor looks.

You open your eyes. When did you close them? You’re still standing, but only barely. You realize you’ve stopped walking and jerkily take a step forward. It’s hard to stand because your legs feel like they’re going to slip out from under you. There is no way this is natural.

You can see an exit ahead of you and stumble towards it on legs that are barely able to hold your weight. You keep losing track of where you’re going because you keep forgetting to open your eyes.

You hit the floor just short of the entrance and have to cover the last few steps at a crawl. The air here tastes cleaner, and soon you are well enough to stand back up. You follow the path on wobbly legs and reach an underground river. You hear voices in the distance and stumble towards them eventually collapsing onto a surprised Conrad and Valena, who came back to find you.

That was quite the adventure! Thanks again to the hosts/organizers, and of course to our two guides. ^_^
That was quite the adventure! Thanks again to the hosts/organizers, and of course to our two guides. ^_^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@teastain @tigressRising @felistopaz @Stormdreamer @heartcrusher1 @dividedAnimus @sagaxi @FloatingInSpace @Nightfleet @Tufira @NinaOsp @Amariel @xarellax @Thestuffedanimal @SporkLord @SkyyeofEmber @Samoqueen @Watercolour @Raccoongirl @Katelle @GrimMistress @Huskily @Saraceaser @Lasreaine @CrystalRush @Hexacoatl @Jetfeather @Siennia @Siritys @ZoneZer0 @Kapara @LehLora @StarCookies @ophician @KathiraNarae @SeaGodling @Espoir @Stanzascale @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @Delari @Knickknacks @Cheshly @Syceris @rubyredtan @Talicinx @Katsuokai @marsaquarium @Hinumi @Sidegrinder @Salvation @LucidWhispers @Rave31 @Levanaael @QuetzalQueen @GrimMistress @Raccoongirl @xarellax @Levanaael @Nightfleet @Huskily @Brokenstone @Saraceaser @SkyyeofEmber @Tufira @SeaGodling @Eialyne @CrystalRush @Hinumi @LucidWhispers @felistopaz @KathiraNarae @rubyredtan @Katelle @heartcrusher1 @Watercolour @FawnStars7 @Katsuokai @kokobean22 @Cheshly @Tenbris @ThisOneIsBlue @DuskyChangeling @talicinx @Terato @Knickknacks @Morare @StarCookies @Siritys @ZoneZer0 @Stanzascale @LehLora @jetfeather @Salvation @marsaquarium @Ninaosp @dividedAnimus @Stormdreamer @Siennia @FloatingInSpace @Thewarywather13 @Sylphiette @Lasreaine @Hexacoatl @Espoir @SporkLord @GiantPandroid @Samoqueen @ophician @RemanLT @luminousnoble @Lundlaeva @tigressRising @JinxMoonstone @Sidegrinder @DraigTeg @teastain @Amariel @Thestuffedanimal @Rave31 @Rocwylde @Azuredusk @Syceris @Seagodling @Jetfeather @Salvatio @Origamer @thestuffedanimal @Delcat @NinaOsp @sagaxi @Thewarywatcher13 @Delari @QuetzalQueen @queenmedusozoa @Talicinx @Kapara @Duskychangeling @terato

Thanks for playing everyone! We'll have more info about the raffle and other housekeeping things tomorrow. We'll also have a more accessible format for the full story. Few people got the endings with the most interesting plot points.

I also wanted to mention that you can still earn one more ticket yet today through a role play post. I had a lot of fun reading your posts whether they were funny, grumpy, helpful, or heart-wenching. If you have any questions left over, feel free to hit me up!

Thanks for joining us!

@teastain @tigressRising @felistopaz @Stormdreamer @heartcrusher1 @dividedAnimus @sagaxi @FloatingInSpace @Nightfleet @Tufira @NinaOsp @Amariel @xarellax @Thestuffedanimal @SporkLord @SkyyeofEmber @Samoqueen @Watercolour @Raccoongirl @Katelle @GrimMistress @Huskily @Saraceaser @Lasreaine @CrystalRush @Hexacoatl @Jetfeather @Siennia @Siritys @ZoneZer0 @Kapara @LehLora @StarCookies @ophician @KathiraNarae @SeaGodling @Espoir @Stanzascale @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @Delari @Knickknacks @Cheshly @Syceris @rubyredtan @Talicinx @Katsuokai @marsaquarium @Hinumi @Sidegrinder @Salvation @LucidWhispers @Rave31 @Levanaael @QuetzalQueen @GrimMistress @Raccoongirl @xarellax @Levanaael @Nightfleet @Huskily @Brokenstone @Saraceaser @SkyyeofEmber @Tufira @SeaGodling @Eialyne @CrystalRush @Hinumi @LucidWhispers @felistopaz @KathiraNarae @rubyredtan @Katelle @heartcrusher1 @Watercolour @FawnStars7 @Katsuokai @kokobean22 @Cheshly @Tenbris @ThisOneIsBlue @DuskyChangeling @talicinx @Terato @Knickknacks @Morare @StarCookies @Siritys @ZoneZer0 @Stanzascale @LehLora @jetfeather @Salvation @marsaquarium @Ninaosp @dividedAnimus @Stormdreamer @Siennia @FloatingInSpace @Thewarywather13 @Sylphiette @Lasreaine @Hexacoatl @Espoir @SporkLord @GiantPandroid @Samoqueen @ophician @RemanLT @luminousnoble @Lundlaeva @tigressRising @JinxMoonstone @Sidegrinder @DraigTeg @teastain @Amariel @Thestuffedanimal @Rave31 @Rocwylde @Azuredusk @Syceris @Seagodling @Jetfeather @Salvatio @Origamer @thestuffedanimal @Delcat @NinaOsp @sagaxi @Thewarywatcher13 @Delari @QuetzalQueen @queenmedusozoa @Talicinx @Kapara @Duskychangeling @terato

Thanks for playing everyone! We'll have more info about the raffle and other housekeeping things tomorrow. We'll also have a more accessible format for the full story. Few people got the endings with the most interesting plot points.

I also wanted to mention that you can still earn one more ticket yet today through a role play post. I had a lot of fun reading your posts whether they were funny, grumpy, helpful, or heart-wenching. If you have any questions left over, feel free to hit me up!

Thanks for joining us!

60787410.png 57806280.png
... Man has this been a ride xD [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/71676/7167584.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][size=3] He knew staying with Conrad was the better decision, but whether it was the right one--well, that remains to be seen. For a while he'd had second thoughts, as Conrad confessed to not know the area... [i]this adventure really is one big disaster waiting to explode[/i], he'd thought then. But then they heard sounds, and found another group of dragons, and even Valena, so Zax was content. At least he still had the gems for souvenirs--and if he omitted some embarrassing parts out of the story--well, nobody in the clan would know!
... Man has this been a ride xD

7167584.png

He knew staying with Conrad was the better decision, but whether it was the right one--well, that remains to be seen. For a while he'd had second thoughts, as Conrad confessed to not know the area... this adventure really is one big disaster waiting to explode, he'd thought then.
But then they heard sounds, and found another group of dragons, and even Valena, so Zax was content. At least he still had the gems for souvenirs--and if he omitted some embarrassing parts out of the story--well, nobody in the clan would know!
sLXxTcX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28666316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286664/28666316_350.png[/img] [/url] He felt like he was fainting, like the unconsciousness tried to drag him down into the black void; it was like a blur to Gethsemane, weakly stumbling over the floor of the cave, he only knew he [i]had to get out[/i]. A part of himself felt panic welling up, a fear of dying here, all alone, without his friends knowing what happened to him exactly. This was in no way something that normally happened to him, it must be something in the air - he felt like he saw an exit from the cave, but wasn't so sure if it really was an exit or an hallucination induced by his environment. Still, it was his only shot at getting out. The wildclaw was breathing as shallowly as possible while trudging on, pushing himself with all his might. Just a little bit more. A little bit m- with a weak yelp, he felt his legs give out and he landed on the ground; despite struggling to get back up, he was unable to do so. Driven by the instinct to survive and to get out, he put his remaining strength into crawling forward. His effort paid off, and he felt with relief how the air began to feel much cleaner and better again, the clouds in his brain slowly disappearing, as well as the immense exhaustion. He heard a river... were those voices? Claws clacking on the floor? He almost jumped in relief when he saw Valena and Conrad. "Oh thank goodness. Oh wow. I'm so happy to see you." He felt some energy return to him and walked a little faster to reach the guides again. "I'm so sorry for wandering off on my own... when I wanted to return, I couldn't find any of you again..." Gethsemane bowed his head, this earnest apology bursting out of him. He felt really guilty for that. He should have stayed with them; he really was a little embarassed about it, but really, he was much more relieved to have made it through this adventure. Upon reaching the outside again, he greeted some of the other dragons that had been on the tour as well, and took deep breaths. Well... maybe he'd either stick to safe tours next time, or take one of his clan members along, so they could have each other's back. "So... I guess purchasing a glowing stone souvenir is out of the question?", he asked the guides with a slight grin. ----------- @Firra @Tyeth Thank you for doing this wonderful adventure! It really was quicky a "rocky ride" XD This was my first CYOA too, and it was great, I loved the execution and the details. Big thumbs-up from me! <3

28666316_350.png

He felt like he was fainting, like the unconsciousness tried to drag him down into the black void; it was like a blur to Gethsemane, weakly stumbling over the floor of the cave, he only knew he had to get out. A part of himself felt panic welling up, a fear of dying here, all alone, without his friends knowing what happened to him exactly. This was in no way something that normally happened to him, it must be something in the air - he felt like he saw an exit from the cave, but wasn't so sure if it really was an exit or an hallucination induced by his environment.

Still, it was his only shot at getting out. The wildclaw was breathing as shallowly as possible while trudging on, pushing himself with all his might. Just a little bit more. A little bit m- with a weak yelp, he felt his legs give out and he landed on the ground; despite struggling to get back up, he was unable to do so. Driven by the instinct to survive and to get out, he put his remaining strength into crawling forward.

His effort paid off, and he felt with relief how the air began to feel much cleaner and better again, the clouds in his brain slowly disappearing, as well as the immense exhaustion. He heard a river... were those voices? Claws clacking on the floor? He almost jumped in relief when he saw Valena and Conrad. "Oh thank goodness. Oh wow. I'm so happy to see you." He felt some energy return to him and walked a little faster to reach the guides again. "I'm so sorry for wandering off on my own... when I wanted to return, I couldn't find any of you again..." Gethsemane bowed his head, this earnest apology bursting out of him. He felt really guilty for that. He should have stayed with them; he really was a little embarassed about it, but really, he was much more relieved to have made it through this adventure. Upon reaching the outside again, he greeted some of the other dragons that had been on the tour as well, and took deep breaths. Well... maybe he'd either stick to safe tours next time, or take one of his clan members along, so they could have each other's back. "So... I guess purchasing a glowing stone souvenir is out of the question?", he asked the guides with a slight grin.

@Firra @Tyeth
Thank you for doing this wonderful adventure! It really was quicky a "rocky ride" XD This was my first CYOA too, and it was great, I loved the execution and the details. Big thumbs-up from me! <3
trDeB4W.png
@Firra For some reason I wasn't pinged for days? I'll try to do see what I can do from other's posts. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32383024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323831/32383024_350.png[/img] [/url] Clematis was glad with the adventure, staying with the Clan of Riveting Jewels had pretty much put all his danger days behind him, he was glad to relieve that adrenaline rush, but maybe there was someone called [i]too[/i] much? He shook his head. Vienna must have been making him soft.
@Firra
For some reason I wasn't pinged for days? I'll try to do see what I can do from other's posts.

32383024_350.png

Clematis was glad with the adventure, staying with the Clan of Riveting Jewels had pretty much put all his danger days behind him, he was glad to relieve that adrenaline rush, but maybe there was someone called too much? He shook his head. Vienna must have been making him soft.
Shikasa is just glad to be free, she would not be going caving again any time soon, hopefully the other party made it out safely. She took off her coat and pack to let it dry in the sun and wrung out her hat before putting it back on. Why did all of her lightning adventures go so poorly?

Thanks for an awesome adventure! I had a lot of fun :)
Shikasa is just glad to be free, she would not be going caving again any time soon, hopefully the other party made it out safely. She took off her coat and pack to let it dry in the sun and wrung out her hat before putting it back on. Why did all of her lightning adventures go so poorly?

Thanks for an awesome adventure! I had a lot of fun :)
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@Nightfleet
Ah, I'm sorry about that! We pulled pinglists directly from the google forms, so if someone didn't submit one day and we didn't notice, then something like that could happen. This is the first time I've used the google form setup and it's pretty clear that it needs some troubleshooting.
@Nightfleet
Ah, I'm sorry about that! We pulled pinglists directly from the google forms, so if someone didn't submit one day and we didn't notice, then something like that could happen. This is the first time I've used the google form setup and it's pretty clear that it needs some troubleshooting.
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51