Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Previous posts: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/6#post_28495460]Post 1[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/13#post_28516058]Post 2[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/18#post_28533789]Post 3[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/24#post_28553434]Post 4[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2239856/29#post_28570353]Post 5[/url] You are now reading: Post 6[/columns] [br] ------- [br] [center] With not many options to choose from, Unknown ties himself to the rope before passing it on to the dragon besides him. If they were to fall into the water, their collective strength might keep them from being dragged away by the river's currents. [/center]
14969459.png Previous posts: Post 1 | Post 2 | Post 3 | Post 4 | Post 5

You are now reading: Post 6

With not many options to choose from, Unknown ties himself to the rope before passing it on to the dragon besides him. If they were to fall into the water, their collective strength might keep them from being dragged away by the river's currents.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/163408/16340780p.png[/img] Is this it? The way out? It's understandable that Conrad might not follow, if Coal was the one who knew this cave he'd be concerned with finding Valena as well and maybe do a sweep through the cave to make sure evey dragon was able to leave. But he didn't know this cave. As much as he hoped that everyone finds their way safely out, he was at the moment concerned with getting himself out. He dives in and follows the rope.
16340780p.png Is this it? The way out? It's understandable that Conrad might not follow, if Coal was the one who knew this cave he'd be concerned with finding Valena as well and maybe do a sweep through the cave to make sure evey dragon was able to leave.

But he didn't know this cave. As much as he hoped that everyone finds their way safely out, he was at the moment concerned with getting himself out.

He dives in and follows the rope.
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@Sagaxi You're up to date now!

@Siennia –I just need you to respond to one more prompt, which you can see here.

@FloatingInSpace Chavi has already eaten her scone, which will/is reflected on the HP bar.

@Samoqueen – You've accidentally submitted a choice for the wrong route! Your route is here!
@Sagaxi You're up to date now!

@Siennia –I just need you to respond to one more prompt, which you can see here.

@FloatingInSpace Chavi has already eaten her scone, which will/is reflected on the HP bar.

@Samoqueen – You've accidentally submitted a choice for the wrong route! Your route is here!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote=Pinglist] @Talicinx[/quote] You poke your head through the hole the light is coming from and see that it leads to an open elevator shaft. Looking straight down, you can see the elevator carriage. Looking up, you can see the top docking area, it's only a little bit above you! You crawl through the hole and start to climb up the shaft. The shaft was smaller than you had expected. You begin to wonder how the elevator even fit through. You make pretty good work of climbing up. The rocks and metal supports scrape against your wings, though. You near the top and with one last burst of effort, you push yourself over the lip and onto the flat surface. The path out is clearly marked, so you push yourself up and start walking. It isn't far before you are greeted with sunlight's warm embrace. A rescue crew surrounds you immediately. You hear their voices wash over you in alarm, but there it is, the blue sky. You are free. [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]
Pinglist wrote:

You poke your head through the hole the light is coming from and see that it leads to an open elevator shaft. Looking straight down, you can see the elevator carriage. Looking up, you can see the top docking area, it's only a little bit above you! You crawl through the hole and start to climb up the shaft.

The shaft was smaller than you had expected. You begin to wonder how the elevator even fit through. You make pretty good work of climbing up. The rocks and metal supports scrape against your wings, though. You near the top and with one last burst of effort, you push yourself over the lip and onto the flat surface.

The path out is clearly marked, so you push yourself up and start walking. It isn't far before you are greeted with sunlight's warm embrace. A rescue crew surrounds you immediately. You hear their voices wash over you in alarm, but there it is, the blue sky. You are free.

(Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)
60787410.png 57806280.png
[quote=Pinglist][/quote] You decide to follow the music and the pounding beat keeps you company. It's your only company until you hear some voices up ahead. You can't make out words over the music, but you hurry forward to meet them and abruptly run into Conrad and Valena. "CUPCAKE?!" Conrad yells over the baseline. "Hey look Valena, this search and rescue party is completely useless. The rescuee found US! Ahaha! Good work, petit four!" They surround you and Valena starts checking you for injuries. This small tunnel is very crowded now. When Valena doesn't find anything serious, she pats you on the back and smiles at you, motioning for you to follow her. Valena leads the way, and the music volume steadily increases. Sunlight streams in from an exit, illuminating a small rivulet that crosses your path. Valena walks straight through the water and, seeing it's not very deep, you follow her. You're almost to the exit when you’re brought up short by Valena stopping in front of you. She turns around and squeezes past you to look exasperatedly at Conrad, who hasn't crossed the stream. "AH! HAHAHA! You guys go that way, I'll just find my own...way...out... ha. ha." Conrad's words fade out under Valena's unimpressed stare. He looks unhappily at the water and tries to stretch out his wings in the confining cave like he's going to try and fly across. "Umm..." Valena sighs in exasperated fondness before trudging back across the river, bodily picking Conrad up, and carrying him across. Conrad makes various embarrassing noises of alarm at being suspended over water. Valena safely sets him on the other, perfectly dry. Conrad is visibly relieved. "Thank you, Valena! That worked perfectly!" He leans over to you and says in a whisper that isn't very soft. "I've seen her pick up an [i]imperial [/i]before.
Pinglist wrote:

You decide to follow the music and the pounding beat keeps you company. It's your only company until you hear some voices up ahead. You can't make out words over the music, but you hurry forward to meet them and abruptly run into Conrad and Valena.

"CUPCAKE?!" Conrad yells over the baseline. "Hey look Valena, this search and rescue party is completely useless. The rescuee found US! Ahaha! Good work, petit four!"

They surround you and Valena starts checking you for injuries. This small tunnel is very crowded now. When Valena doesn't find anything serious, she pats you on the back and smiles at you, motioning for you to follow her.

Valena leads the way, and the music volume steadily increases. Sunlight streams in from an exit, illuminating a small rivulet that crosses your path. Valena walks straight through the water and, seeing it's not very deep, you follow her. You're almost to the exit when you’re brought up short by Valena stopping in front of you.

She turns around and squeezes past you to look exasperatedly at Conrad, who hasn't crossed the stream.

"AH! HAHAHA! You guys go that way, I'll just find my own...way...out... ha. ha." Conrad's words fade out under Valena's unimpressed stare. He looks unhappily at the water and tries to stretch out his wings in the confining cave like he's going to try and fly across. "Umm..."

Valena sighs in exasperated fondness before trudging back across the river, bodily picking Conrad up, and carrying him across. Conrad makes various embarrassing noises of alarm at being suspended over water.

Valena safely sets him on the other, perfectly dry. Conrad is visibly relieved.

"Thank you, Valena! That worked perfectly!" He leans over to you and says in a whisper that isn't very soft. "I've seen her pick up an imperial before.
[quote=Pinglist][/quote] With a gulp you climbed onto the elevator and punch on the controls, praying that still works. The safety railings automatically kick up as the lift starts to slowly inch up to the surface. The movement shakes a shower of dust free, and you valiantly fight a sneeze. The speaker that was on the ground suddenly activates as a male voice starts to talk. His voice sounds like it has the potential to get loud, but it just sounds tired in this recording. [i]"All employees are reminded to keep all claws, tails, and wings inside the open elevator at all times while the lift is in motion. To any unauthorized interns found within this district, all staff members within the area have already been been notified of your presence. Report back to your designated work station immediately for a mandatory headcount. This is to ensure safety and, more importantly, not waste employees' time by making them look for missing dragons. If you-"[/i] The torment becomes too much as you finally left out a hardy sneeze. It is so loud you that are left out of breath and feel a little light headed. Only after catching your breath and shaking your head do you hear the audio recording finish it's lines. Wait... did the recording pause? [i]"…are stranded and hear this recording, stay where you are located and make as much noise as possible until another staff member investigates and saves you. Failure to do so will result in the guilty party's coffee privileges being redacted and the any accumulated break time transferred to a randomly selected staff member for one month's time."[/i] You enjoy listening to him talk, since it is the only thing keeping you company and is calming your jitters. It is much better than the ominous creaking of old machinery, anyway. The lift finally docks at the top of the shaft and the safety railings retract. You can see the clearly marked path to the exit. Right when you were about to take the first step to leave the elevator, you hear the voice say one last, very recognizable line. [i]"Now get back to work!“[/i] You snap your head toward the old speaker, alarmed. After taking a very long pause, you give it one final glance before you make your way off of the lift and out of the cave system. The rescue crew that mobs you as soon as you come out is a surprise, though. [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]
Pinglist wrote:

With a gulp you climbed onto the elevator and punch on the controls, praying that still works. The safety railings automatically kick up as the lift starts to slowly inch up to the surface. The movement shakes a shower of dust free, and you valiantly fight a sneeze.

The speaker that was on the ground suddenly activates as a male voice starts to talk. His voice sounds like it has the potential to get loud, but it just sounds tired in this recording.

"All employees are reminded to keep all claws, tails, and wings inside the open elevator at all times while the lift is in motion. To any unauthorized interns found within this district, all staff members within the area have already been been notified of your presence. Report back to your designated work station immediately for a mandatory headcount. This is to ensure safety and, more importantly, not waste employees' time by making them look for missing dragons. If you-"

The torment becomes too much as you finally left out a hardy sneeze. It is so loud you that are left out of breath and feel a little light headed. Only after catching your breath and shaking your head do you hear the audio recording finish it's lines. Wait... did the recording pause?

"…are stranded and hear this recording, stay where you are located and make as much noise as possible until another staff member investigates and saves you. Failure to do so will result in the guilty party's coffee privileges being redacted and the any accumulated break time transferred to a randomly selected staff member for one month's time."

You enjoy listening to him talk, since it is the only thing keeping you company and is calming your jitters. It is much better than the ominous creaking of old machinery, anyway.

The lift finally docks at the top of the shaft and the safety railings retract. You can see the clearly marked path to the exit. Right when you were about to take the first step to leave the elevator, you hear the voice say one last, very recognizable line.

"Now get back to work!“

You snap your head toward the old speaker, alarmed. After taking a very long pause, you give it one final glance before you make your way off of the lift and out of the cave system. The rescue crew that mobs you as soon as you come out is a surprise, though.

(Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)
[quote=Pinglist] @Hexacoatl [/quote] [center][b][color=darkred]Health -2![/color][/b][/center] You decide to climb up the shaft rather than use the elevator. There are just too many horror stories about dragons getting stuck in regular elevators for you to step into an abandoned one. The shaft is smaller than you expected. You begin to wonder how the elevator even fit through. You make pretty good work of climbing up. You find that using your wings as a boost to make short hops up is the fastest way to climb. The rocks and metal supports scrape against your wings, though. You claw your way up, trying to ignore the pain. Eventually you near the top and can see the upper docking bay. With one last burst of effort, you push yourself over the lip and onto the flat surface. Your chest heaves. You are in agonizing pain, both your wings and legs hurting from the climb. The path out is clearly marked, so you push yourself up and start walking. It isn't far before you are greeted with sunlight's warm embrace. You immediately fall into the arms of arescue crew. You can hear their voices wash over you in alarm, but there it is, the blue sky. You are free. [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]
Pinglist wrote:

Health -2!

You decide to climb up the shaft rather than use the elevator. There are just too many horror stories about dragons getting stuck in regular elevators for you to step into an abandoned one.

The shaft is smaller than you expected. You begin to wonder how the elevator even fit through. You make pretty good work of climbing up. You find that using your wings as a boost to make short hops up is the fastest way to climb.

The rocks and metal supports scrape against your wings, though. You claw your way up, trying to ignore the pain. Eventually you near the top and can see the upper docking bay. With one last burst of effort, you push yourself over the lip and onto the flat surface. Your chest heaves. You are in agonizing pain, both your wings and legs hurting from the climb.

The path out is clearly marked, so you push yourself up and start walking. It isn't far before you are greeted with sunlight's warm embrace. You immediately fall into the arms of arescue crew. You can hear their voices wash over you in alarm, but there it is, the blue sky. You are free.

[quote=Pinglist] @terato @queenmedusozoa[/quote] [center][b][color=darkred]Health -1![/color][/b] [/center] You ram yourself into the hole, trying to get through the gap you carved out - attempting to thread the needle, if you will. Unfortunately, your thread is is more like yarn and you get snagged right in the middle. You start flailing around like a fish out of water. After a few long minutes, you give up and slump on the rocks. Soon however you feel tremors and you hear something coming up behind you. You also hear Conrad calling out to you, his voice getting louder as the shaking gets stronger. You start to panic not liking where this could lead to. "HOLD ON SUGAR CUBE, I GOT YOU!" He runs right over your head as he slams head first into the bolder that was trapping you. In your panic, you pull back as he keeps flying forward with a boulder lodged on his face. You pull yourself up and see the Ridgeback plus rock near an old elevator. He's standing on top of the bolder with his long horn lodged into the front of it. As he's struggling to break free, he looks up at you with a smile. You walk over to him to see if you could help. Conrad calmly talks even as he is struggling. "I've been looking everywhere for you! Ahaha! I'm so glad to see you're alright! Can you be a sweat pea and start the elevator up? I'll get out myself no problem!!" Despite having is face impaling a boulder, he seems ecstatic to see you are alright. You snake around the rock and hit the controls. As soon as you hop on the elevator, Conrad's horn finally pops free. "Right then, this will take us straight to the surface! There a makeshift rescue camp up there, so we'll have you right as rain in no time, sorbet! Hit that lever, and we'll get outta here!" You flip the final lever and with an alarming creak the elevator starts to carry you towards the surface. [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]
Pinglist wrote:

Health -1!

You ram yourself into the hole, trying to get through the gap you carved out - attempting to thread the needle, if you will. Unfortunately, your thread is is more like yarn and you get snagged right in the middle. You start flailing around like a fish out of water. After a few long minutes, you give up and slump on the rocks. Soon however you feel tremors and you hear something coming up behind you. You also hear Conrad calling out to you, his voice getting louder as the shaking gets stronger. You start to panic not liking where this could lead to.

"HOLD ON SUGAR CUBE, I GOT YOU!"

He runs right over your head as he slams head first into the bolder that was trapping you. In your panic, you pull back as he keeps flying forward with a boulder lodged on his face. You pull yourself up and see the Ridgeback plus rock near an old elevator.

He's standing on top of the bolder with his long horn lodged into the front of it. As he's struggling to break free, he looks up at you with a smile. You walk over to him to see if you could help. Conrad calmly talks even as he is struggling.

"I've been looking everywhere for you! Ahaha! I'm so glad to see you're alright! Can you be a sweat pea and start the elevator up? I'll get out myself no problem!!"

Despite having is face impaling a boulder, he seems ecstatic to see you are alright. You snake around the rock and hit the controls. As soon as you hop on the elevator, Conrad's horn finally pops free.

"Right then, this will take us straight to the surface! There a makeshift rescue camp up there, so we'll have you right as rain in no time, sorbet! Hit that lever, and we'll get outta here!"

You flip the final lever and with an alarming creak the elevator starts to carry you towards the surface.

[quote=Pinglist] @Kapara[/quote] You gear up to crawl through, but then pause. The light on the other side doesn't look like sunlight now that you can see better, maybe you shouldn’t go through there. You could get stuck either in the hole or on the other side. You move away from the hole and sit down on your much larger pile of rocks. You’re so tired that it feels really comfortable, actually. Maybe you’ll rest here for a bit. “TARTLET? ARE YOU THERE?” you hear Conrad in the distance. It’s been a long time since you sat down to rest. You thought he had left long ago. “WHERE ARE YOU, CUPCAKE?” You call out to him, after all you’re still pretty lost. You can hear his heavy footfalls getting louder and louder until you see him skidding around the corner. “Ah-ha! There you are, muffin. I’ve been looking all over for you. You’re the last one left.“ Conrad grins cheerfully as you. "I'm glad you don't seem to have gotten yourself into any trouble! We've been finding people in lots of crazy places. Would you like to take one of those for a souvenir? It's normally frowned upon but I won't tell." He gives you an over-the-top, conspiratorial wink. "There’s an old service elevator this way. It’ll take us straight to the surface.” Despite how tired you are from hauling rocks, you jump up. You’re very ready to be out of this cave. [center][i](Final healthbars are available on the front page. Didn't have a healthbar? Ping me and I'll let you know what your final health was.)[/i][/center]
Pinglist wrote:

You gear up to crawl through, but then pause. The light on the other side doesn't look like sunlight now that you can see better, maybe you shouldn’t go through there. You could get stuck either in the hole or on the other side. You move away from the hole and sit down on your much larger pile of rocks. You’re so tired that it feels really comfortable, actually. Maybe you’ll rest here for a bit.

“TARTLET? ARE YOU THERE?” you hear Conrad in the distance. It’s been a long time since you sat down to rest. You thought he had left long ago. “WHERE ARE YOU, CUPCAKE?”

You call out to him, after all you’re still pretty lost. You can hear his heavy footfalls getting louder and louder until you see him skidding around the corner.

“Ah-ha! There you are, muffin. I’ve been looking all over for you. You’re the last one left.“ Conrad grins cheerfully as you. "I'm glad you don't seem to have gotten yourself into any trouble! We've been finding people in lots of crazy places. Would you like to take one of those for a souvenir? It's normally frowned upon but I won't tell." He gives you an over-the-top, conspiratorial wink.

"There’s an old service elevator this way. It’ll take us straight to the surface.”

Despite how tired you are from hauling rocks, you jump up. You’re very ready to be out of this cave.

[quote=Pinglist][/quote] [center][b][color=darkred]Health -1![/color][/b] [/center] You turn left. Valena’s voice get louder the more you walk. When you reach a underground river, you follow her voice upstream. There are dragons ahead! You rush forward, trying to be careful of falling off the narrow ledge. The dragons are all lined up on a ledge on the edge of the river. You reach the end of the line in time for the dragon in front of you to give you a surprised look before passing you a rope. They motion to tie it around your waist. Sure, why not? You loop the rope around your middle and tie it off tightly. “Alright everyone!” Valena yells, “Lower yourselves into the river gently. The water is not very deep here. Be careful of your neighbors.” It’s a challenge to sort yourselves out when you’re all tied together, but Valena was right about the river being shallow. You all start walking upstream, and it’s pretty easy with all of you together. It doesn’t take long, though, for the path to become much steeper and the water much faster. You can see light from outside, but it’s very difficult to hold your footing with water rushing past. You hear a sharp splash and are yanked off your feet and under the water. You get carried with current until the rope goes sharply taught, digging into your midsection. The water rushes past you and can’t get your head above the surface. You struggle to get to your feet but you just fall hard against the rocks you are being dragged against. It hurts, both the rocks you are being slammed against and the rope cutting into you. You manage to grab a few snatches of breath before the current drags you back under. Then as abruptly as you went under, everything goes still. Sunlight dapples through the water above you. You get up and paddle to shore. Around you, you can see the others crawling up on the bank as well. Valena is helping the slower ones up and out of the water. The sunlight is warm against your back and wings. You are achy and hurt, but free.
Pinglist wrote:

Health -1!

You turn left. Valena’s voice get louder the more you walk. When you reach a underground river, you follow her voice upstream. There are dragons ahead! You rush forward, trying to be careful of falling off the narrow ledge.

The dragons are all lined up on a ledge on the edge of the river. You reach the end of the line in time for the dragon in front of you to give you a surprised look before passing you a rope. They motion to tie it around your waist. Sure, why not?

You loop the rope around your middle and tie it off tightly.

“Alright everyone!” Valena yells, “Lower yourselves into the river gently. The water is not very deep here. Be careful of your neighbors.”

It’s a challenge to sort yourselves out when you’re all tied together, but Valena was right about the river being shallow. You all start walking upstream, and it’s pretty easy with all of you together. It doesn’t take long, though, for the path to become much steeper and the water much faster. You can see light from outside, but it’s very difficult to hold your footing with water rushing past.

You hear a sharp splash and are yanked off your feet and under the water. You get carried with current until the rope goes sharply taught, digging into your midsection. The water rushes past you and can’t get your head above the surface. You struggle to get to your feet but you just fall hard against the rocks you are being dragged against.

It hurts, both the rocks you are being slammed against and the rope cutting into you. You manage to grab a few snatches of breath before the current drags you back under. Then as abruptly as you went under, everything goes still.

Sunlight dapples through the water above you. You get up and paddle to shore. Around you, you can see the others crawling up on the bank as well. Valena is helping the slower ones up and out of the water. The sunlight is warm against your back and wings. You are achy and hurt, but free.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51