Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51
[columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/266119/26611838.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote]Darren male Brown | Spearmint | White Writer, Poet and Historician[/quote][/columns] ... That doesn’t make much sense, surely you can find a way out either direction, right? Don’t rivers head towards the ocean? All the others start following her but honestly why should you? She caused a cave in and ignored an exit, right? [i]Well, even if it does lead to the ocean, how am I supposed to know if it doesn't just go through some small gaps in the rocks? I think it'd be safer to stay with Valena... and with Shunic too I guess, he seems to be quite knowledgeable.[/i] _____________________________________________________________________ ... As Valena starts her climb, you noticed an opening just to the side that Valena seems to be ignoring. [i] hm.. I wonder where it'll lead[/i], Darren thought to himself. [i]Maybe I should go down there, but... I think I'd rather stick to the group for now.. I can always come back to this, the waterfall sure will be easy to find.[/i]
26611838.png
Quote:
Darren
male
Brown | Spearmint | White
Writer, Poet and Historician

... That doesn’t make much sense, surely you can find a way out either direction, right? Don’t rivers head towards the ocean? All the others start following her but honestly why should you? She caused a cave in and ignored an exit, right?

Well, even if it does lead to the ocean, how am I supposed to know if it doesn't just go through some small gaps in the rocks? I think it'd be safer to stay with Valena... and with Shunic too I guess, he seems to be quite knowledgeable.

... As Valena starts her climb, you noticed an opening just to the side that Valena seems to be ignoring.

hm.. I wonder where it'll lead
, Darren thought to himself.
Maybe I should go down there, but... I think I'd rather stick to the group for now..
I can always come back to this, the waterfall sure will be easy to find.
VoQGRmF.pngvnSWsnf.pngixMJUSi.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33959346&skin=0&apparel=9618&xt=dressing.png[/img] These stupid rocks have personally offended me by not moving out of the way. So fuck these rocks. I take a moment to scream at the rocks and then proceed to try and move them again. Hopefully yielding better results.
dragon?did=33959346&skin=0&apparel=9618&xt=dressing.png

These stupid rocks have personally offended me by not moving out of the way. So **** these rocks. I take a moment to scream at the rocks and then proceed to try and move them again. Hopefully yielding better results.
76px-Shadow_KHREC.png 86px-Shadow_KHD.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=898937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8990/898937_350.png[/img] [/url] In another time, another life, Chavi might have left the others. In another day, another year, another place, she might have decided her own life was more valuable than the others, that she herself could move on ahead and find safe passing for the others. But they were moving along at a pace she could not match; they had forged on ahead and if she did not turn back now, there was chance she would not find them again, should she return to them with help. Looking at the few around her, hovering and glancing back in apprehension as well, she realized their numbers had dwindled. Dragons had already split, wandering off after their faith in the guide had been shaken. Chavi glanced once more at the ocean, its roaring waves lapping at the shore. With a frustrated sigh, she turned back and came the way she had went, calling out to them, "This way, the ocean opens up and there is room to leave."

898937_350.png

In another time, another life, Chavi might have left the others. In another day, another year, another place, she might have decided her own life was more valuable than the others, that she herself could move on ahead and find safe passing for the others. But they were moving along at a pace she could not match; they had forged on ahead and if she did not turn back now, there was chance she would not find them again, should she return to them with help.

Looking at the few around her, hovering and glancing back in apprehension as well, she realized their numbers had dwindled. Dragons had already split, wandering off after their faith in the guide had been shaken.

Chavi glanced once more at the ocean, its roaring waves lapping at the shore. With a frustrated sigh, she turned back and came the way she had went, calling out to them, "This way, the ocean opens up and there is room to leave."
uCR5SCW.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30354121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303542/30354121_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=candara]Despite her injured wings and yet another rockslide, Sylphie is in relatively good spirits. She has pretty gems, she's on an adventure, and though a bit shaken, she's having a lot of fun. Cautiously, she heads down the new path, humming a bit to keep herself entertained as she continues on.
Despite her injured wings and yet another rockslide, Sylphie is in relatively good spirits. She has pretty gems, she's on an adventure, and though a bit shaken, she's having a lot of fun. Cautiously, she heads down the new path, humming a bit to keep herself entertained as she continues on.
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33097187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330972/33097187_350.png[/img] [/url] When he got to the boulders, Trey jumped back off onto the ground. For a second he thought of turning back and calling it a day, but shook it off. He wasn't a quitter, and no amount of rocks could change that. Trey takes in a deep breath, before ramming his shoulder into the closest boulder.

33097187_350.png

When he got to the boulders, Trey jumped back off onto the ground. For a second he thought of turning back and calling it a day, but shook it off. He wasn't a quitter, and no amount of rocks could change that. Trey takes in a deep breath, before ramming his shoulder into the closest boulder.
quill.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/16663/1666216p.png[/img][/url][/center] Shunic ended up walking down the length of the group to see if anyone was having any difficulty. It could be quite distressing to have your day thrown into confusion and disarray, and any injuries could make travelling difficult. The Mirror offered words of encouragement to anyone uneasy at the fringes of the column as he went. A few seemed baffled at the choice of direction and at one point Shunic hung back with a small sub-group to offer his opinion: that if either way made no difference, that meant there shouldn't be anything wrong with this way. Rivers tended to move from high ground to low ground in his experience, so it also became a question of which way you'd want to head in a cave. There was no guarantee that there would still be a path to walk on if they went downriver, and Valena had made swimming in this river sound unwise. For all they knew if they went downriver there could be an underwater tunnel making for the only way to progress, and Shunic didn't think there were enough Wind and Water dragons in the group to ensure everyone made could make it through such route unharmed. Well, unless they went a few at a time, but it would take a while and would be quite tiring for the Water and Wind volunteers. At least somewhat mollified though not wholly convinced, those dragons, along with most of the group as a whole (Shunic noticed a Ridgeback vanish off in another direction before he could call out) stayed with the guide. At one point further down the line Shunic spotted a goblin nimbly moving among dragons and frantically trying to get their attention. As soon as the Mirror began to approach the goblin was on their way again and running from some destination other than where the group was heading. "I guess they were really worried about something." Shunic remarked. "I hope they find what they're looking for." All of this had to be desisted once the path became too narrow for moving from one's position in single-file. The Mirror could still hear Valena's voice from where he was and was aware that she was leading a climb further ahead. Once Shunic was near enough to get a good look at the obstacle, he remarked aloud, "hey, where does that lead?" He heard no response from the guide. Perhaps Valena didn't hear from her position at the top or was too focussed on her task of helping dragons up. The Mirror was not the only one to notice the opening, and he could not deny that he desired to see what wonders yet might be hidden in the caves. Shunic shrugged. "I think the gear I've brought would be of better use here. If anyone's familiar with how to use it and wants to borrow some, feel free. It's rock-climbing. If she needs it, I'll help Valena when I'm at the top. See you up there!" He told those standing behind him before he started his own climb.
1666216p.png

Shunic ended up walking down the length of the group to see if anyone was having any difficulty. It could be quite distressing to have your day thrown into confusion and disarray, and any injuries could make travelling difficult. The Mirror offered words of encouragement to anyone uneasy at the fringes of the column as he went. A few seemed baffled at the choice of direction and at one point Shunic hung back with a small sub-group to offer his opinion: that if either way made no difference, that meant there shouldn't be anything wrong with this way. Rivers tended to move from high ground to low ground in his experience, so it also became a question of which way you'd want to head in a cave. There was no guarantee that there would still be a path to walk on if they went downriver, and Valena had made swimming in this river sound unwise. For all they knew if they went downriver there could be an underwater tunnel making for the only way to progress, and Shunic didn't think there were enough Wind and Water dragons in the group to ensure everyone made could make it through such route unharmed. Well, unless they went a few at a time, but it would take a while and would be quite tiring for the Water and Wind volunteers.
At least somewhat mollified though not wholly convinced, those dragons, along with most of the group as a whole (Shunic noticed a Ridgeback vanish off in another direction before he could call out) stayed with the guide.

At one point further down the line Shunic spotted a goblin nimbly moving among dragons and frantically trying to get their attention. As soon as the Mirror began to approach the goblin was on their way again and running from some destination other than where the group was heading. "I guess they were really worried about something." Shunic remarked. "I hope they find what they're looking for."

All of this had to be desisted once the path became too narrow for moving from one's position in single-file. The Mirror could still hear Valena's voice from where he was and was aware that she was leading a climb further ahead. Once Shunic was near enough to get a good look at the obstacle, he remarked aloud, "hey, where does that lead?" He heard no response from the guide. Perhaps Valena didn't hear from her position at the top or was too focussed on her task of helping dragons up. The Mirror was not the only one to notice the opening, and he could not deny that he desired to see what wonders yet might be hidden in the caves.

Shunic shrugged. "I think the gear I've brought would be of better use here. If anyone's familiar with how to use it and wants to borrow some, feel free. It's rock-climbing. If she needs it, I'll help Valena when I'm at the top. See you up there!" He told those standing behind him before he started his own climb.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20402709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204028/20402709_350.png[/img] [/url] Sure enough, after following the river downstream for some time Sheila finally hit daylight. This had proven to be easier than she'd expected. It wouldn't be hard from here for her to fly out of the caves and be gone. And yet she hesitated. The rest of the tour group was still lost in there somewhere, trapped in the darkness. Something had to be done. Sheila pondered this predicament for a few minutes before it dawned on her- if she went back to the festival to get help, there was a chance no one would ever see the tour group again. She'd have to go in by herself and find them before it was too late. "Oh, Earthshaker guide me," the Ridgeback said to herself before turning and heading back inside the way she'd came. Hopefully Valena and the others wouldn't be too hard to find.

20402709_350.png

Sure enough, after following the river downstream for some time Sheila finally hit daylight. This had proven to be easier than she'd expected. It wouldn't be hard from here for her to fly out of the caves and be gone.

And yet she hesitated. The rest of the tour group was still lost in there somewhere, trapped in the darkness. Something had to be done.

Sheila pondered this predicament for a few minutes before it dawned on her- if she went back to the festival to get help, there was a chance no one would ever see the tour group again. She'd have to go in by herself and find them before it was too late.

"Oh, Earthshaker guide me," the Ridgeback said to herself before turning and heading back inside the way she'd came. Hopefully Valena and the others wouldn't be too hard to find.
xpP2XdL.png
Tempest waited impatiently. He was very unsure of Velena, but wanted so badly to be a good worker that he stayed out and followed her directions.
Tempest waited impatiently. He was very unsure of Velena, but wanted so badly to be a good worker that he stayed out and followed her directions.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Ashurai looks up. Well, at least she would have funin the water. Her mate was a natural swimmer and she'd gone diving several times with him. The waterfall would be pleasant! Wouldn't want to get lost ... Maybe she should've told Valena about the wanderers ... Even so, it was probably too late to go back, and she was getting very hungry and tired. Making sure to tuck her pearl securely in her prehensile tail, the Pearlcatcher waits patiently for her turn.
Ashurai looks up. Well, at least she would have funin the water. Her mate was a natural swimmer and she'd gone diving several times with him. The waterfall would be pleasant! Wouldn't want to get lost ... Maybe she should've told Valena about the wanderers ... Even so, it was probably too late to go back, and she was getting very hungry and tired. Making sure to tuck her pearl securely in her prehensile tail, the Pearlcatcher waits patiently for her turn.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28961446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289615/28961446_350.png[/img] [/url] Ara stared up at the top of the waterfall. It really was pretty, and she'd probably appreciate it more under better circumstances. But right now, lost and cold and wounded, she had more pressing concerns on her mind.There was an opening by the side of the waterfall that certainly looked interesting. If Ara was in better shape, she would have been curious enough to explore it. But currently she was too exhausted from all that walking to do so. Instead she just sat down and tried to rest her aching muscles while she waited for her turn to climb the rope.

28961446_350.png

Ara stared up at the top of the waterfall. It really was pretty, and she'd probably appreciate it more under better circumstances. But right now, lost and cold and wounded, she had more pressing concerns on her mind.There was an opening by the side of the waterfall that certainly looked interesting. If Ara was in better shape, she would have been curious enough to explore it. But currently she was too exhausted from all that walking to do so. Instead she just sat down and tried to rest her aching muscles while she waited for her turn to climb the rope.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51