Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51
((OOC: Dang... i fell asleep, and then i was busy with work... so hopefully i can catch up ;_; ))

"Ouch".

Shizue pats her clothes trying to dust debris off of herself. Thankfully she had chosen to worn armor, and had just managed to tuck and rolled at the last moment, lessening the damage from the fall. She could have injured her legs otherwise.

"I guess this material isn't that sturdy after all, maybe i should stick close to Conrad as there might be other unstable areas further in", the Pearlcatcher mused, nodding once to herself before following Conrad.

((OOC: And for this day's decision...))

Upon arrival, the group had seperated into smaller groups, but she was on her own once again looking at everything within sight for materials. It couldn't be helped that she was a curious dragon.

'This might be good for making...'.

Slowly words drifted into her thoughts.

"...it's called Horace's Lake for a reason".

Orbs of pale gold slid upwards and narrowed slightly at Conrad's visible unease, then slid away to look elsewhere. It was obvious that he was scared... and it wasn't just the Ridgeback's intense dislike of water either, something really scared him out there.

'Who is Horace? Is there a giant monster nearby?'.

She decided that whatever it was... she didn't want to find out.

The Pearlcatcher untied some of her armor, leaving it nearby on the shore, so she could reach it if need be, as she waded out to help to catch fish with the others.
((OOC: Dang... i fell asleep, and then i was busy with work... so hopefully i can catch up ;_; ))

"Ouch".

Shizue pats her clothes trying to dust debris off of herself. Thankfully she had chosen to worn armor, and had just managed to tuck and rolled at the last moment, lessening the damage from the fall. She could have injured her legs otherwise.

"I guess this material isn't that sturdy after all, maybe i should stick close to Conrad as there might be other unstable areas further in", the Pearlcatcher mused, nodding once to herself before following Conrad.

((OOC: And for this day's decision...))

Upon arrival, the group had seperated into smaller groups, but she was on her own once again looking at everything within sight for materials. It couldn't be helped that she was a curious dragon.

'This might be good for making...'.

Slowly words drifted into her thoughts.

"...it's called Horace's Lake for a reason".

Orbs of pale gold slid upwards and narrowed slightly at Conrad's visible unease, then slid away to look elsewhere. It was obvious that he was scared... and it wasn't just the Ridgeback's intense dislike of water either, something really scared him out there.

'Who is Horace? Is there a giant monster nearby?'.

She decided that whatever it was... she didn't want to find out.

The Pearlcatcher untied some of her armor, leaving it nearby on the shore, so she could reach it if need be, as she waded out to help to catch fish with the others.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23168657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231687/23168657_350.png[/img] [/url] After walking through what could be best described as stone bead curtains, he is met face to face with a bunch of glistening gems. A smile comes across his face as he quickly grabs the jewels, eager to add them to his collection of crystals back at home.

23168657_350.png

After walking through what could be best described as stone bead curtains, he is met face to face with a bunch of glistening gems. A smile comes across his face as he quickly grabs the jewels, eager to add them to his collection of crystals back at home.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27294853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272949/27294853_350.png[/img] [/url] He was feeling very uneasy about the tour now. Something seemed suspicious. But Astrum once again followed Valena. She knows what she's doing...right?

27294853_350.png

He was feeling very uneasy about the tour now. Something seemed suspicious. But Astrum once again followed Valena. She knows what she's doing...right?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21851000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218511/21851000_350.png[/img][/url] As Magnetrise thought as he took yet another left fork, he realized he was becoming lost. Lost! He didn't know where he was, let alone where the others were. He could have prevented this just by following that Ridgeback. The coatl was so engrossed by this thought that he nearly ran into a wall of fallen rocks in the path. The coatl decided there wasn't a safe way to move those rocks without burying himself. Clenching his teeth, he started to backtrack through the caverns while munching on his scone. I should've listened to the Wind Fae who tried to warn me! Magnetrise thought. (@DuskyChangeling) @Tyeth Magnetrise eats his scone.

21851000_350.png

As Magnetrise thought as he took yet another left fork, he realized he was becoming lost. Lost! He didn't know where he was, let alone where the others were. He could have prevented this just by following that Ridgeback. The coatl was so engrossed by this thought that he nearly ran into a wall of fallen rocks in the path.

The coatl decided there wasn't a safe way to move those rocks without burying himself. Clenching his teeth, he started to backtrack through the caverns while munching on his scone. I should've listened to the Wind Fae who tried to warn me! Magnetrise thought.

(@DuskyChangeling)
@Tyeth Magnetrise eats his scone.
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33959346&skin=0&apparel=9618&xt=dressing.png[/img] In hindsight I should have probably went with the Ridgeback. I'm already way too lost so backtracking won't do me any good, I think it would just get me even more lost (if that is even possible). I take a break to eat my scone before trying my hand at moving these rocks. Well if you can't go back you might as well go forward. People usually say [i]'Curiosity killed the cat'[/i] but they always leave out the second part of it which is [i]'satisfaction brought it back'[/i] (@Tyeth [b]Casalain used scone[/b])
dragon?did=33959346&skin=0&apparel=9618&xt=dressing.png

In hindsight I should have probably went with the Ridgeback. I'm already way too lost so backtracking won't do me any good, I think it would just get me even more lost (if that is even possible). I take a break to eat my scone before trying my hand at moving these rocks. Well if you can't go back you might as well go forward.

People usually say 'Curiosity killed the cat'
but they always leave out the second part of it which is 'satisfaction brought it back'

(@Tyeth Casalain used scone)
76px-Shadow_KHREC.png 86px-Shadow_KHD.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28961446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289615/28961446_350.png[/img] [/url] Ara eyed the river with distrust. Growing up in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, she knew that calm waters could belie swift currents. Better to stay away from it then. Still, rivers emptied out into oceans, right? Surely they could follow it downstream and find an exit. Ara was about to suggest this to Valena when she noticed Valena and the others going the other way, upriver. [i]Now why would they do that? [/i]Ara wondered. Surely downstream would be more likely to have an exit. Still, Valena knew the caves better than anyone else here, and at least if Ara went with the group she'd have other dragons to shield her from whatever dangers there may be.

28961446_350.png

Ara eyed the river with distrust. Growing up in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, she knew that calm waters could belie swift currents. Better to stay away from it then. Still, rivers emptied out into oceans, right? Surely they could follow it downstream and find an exit.

Ara was about to suggest this to Valena when she noticed Valena and the others going the other way, upriver. Now why would they do that? Ara wondered. Surely downstream would be more likely to have an exit. Still, Valena knew the caves better than anyone else here, and at least if Ara went with the group she'd have other dragons to shield her from whatever dangers there may be.
Na5WGHa.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20402709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204028/20402709_350.png[/img] [/url] Sheila was growing more and more confused as Valena led the group away from the lit tunnel. As much as she loved exploring caves, she couldn't shake the feeling that this tour was starting to go wrong. Soon, the group arrived at a raging underground river. Sheila decided to settle herself down and munch on the scone she'd grabbed for herself earlier, as this seemed like a good time to do so. But when it came time to move out again, the Ridgeback stared at Valena in puzzlement. "This is a sea cave, right?" Sheila asked. "Surely this river must lead to the ocean eventually, otherwise the caves would flood." Not getting a response, the Ridgeback hung back for a while, watching as the other dragons started following Valena upriver instead. True, that might work, but Sheila was starting to have her doubts about how familiar their tour guide was with these caves. It was time to set out on her own. Pulling a Glowstone out of a pouch, the Earth dragon started crawling her way downriver instead. Worst case scenario, if this didn't lead her to an exit, she'd just have to make one herself! @Tyeth Sheila eats the scone to recover some health!

20402709_350.png

Sheila was growing more and more confused as Valena led the group away from the lit tunnel. As much as she loved exploring caves, she couldn't shake the feeling that this tour was starting to go wrong.

Soon, the group arrived at a raging underground river. Sheila decided to settle herself down and munch on the scone she'd grabbed for herself earlier, as this seemed like a good time to do so. But when it came time to move out again, the Ridgeback stared at Valena in puzzlement.

"This is a sea cave, right?" Sheila asked. "Surely this river must lead to the ocean eventually, otherwise the caves would flood."

Not getting a response, the Ridgeback hung back for a while, watching as the other dragons started following Valena upriver instead. True, that might work, but Sheila was starting to have her doubts about how familiar their tour guide was with these caves.

It was time to set out on her own. Pulling a Glowstone out of a pouch, the Earth dragon started crawling her way downriver instead. Worst case scenario, if this didn't lead her to an exit, she'd just have to make one herself!

@Tyeth Sheila eats the scone to recover some health!
xpP2XdL.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/106548/10654770p.png?mtime=WPTX2wAALrY.png[/img] [item=Tigerblood Foo][/center] Krova is admittedly getting kind of tired from all this walking, though he's always tired, so it's not much of a bother, still, he'd like a rest. Stopping on the edge of the lake, he listens to Conrad before taking a good look around. He wants to investigate the island, pretty desperately, but he doesn't think he could swim out that far and he's not confident in his flying after he hurt his wing. It's still aching. Besides, Somdel is already splashing around after the fish. Sighing, Krova follows her and tries to catch some in the same fashion, but fails miserably. He's a doctor, not a hunter nor a fisher. Plenty of dragons are already fishing and being much more successful so Krova lets Somdel continue her attempts and he leans against the nearest cave wall. While he's there, he pulls back the bandages and pours some clean water on the painful scrape on his wing to help keep it from getting infected. Once it's clean, he puts the bandages back in place and completely rests against the wall, watching Somdel, very amused by her pouncing on everything moving under the surface of the water.
10654770p.png?mtime=WPTX2wAALrY.png
Tigerblood Foo

Krova is admittedly getting kind of tired from all this walking, though he's always tired, so it's not much of a bother, still, he'd like a rest. Stopping on the edge of the lake, he listens to Conrad before taking a good look around. He wants to investigate the island, pretty desperately, but he doesn't think he could swim out that far and he's not confident in his flying after he hurt his wing. It's still aching.

Besides, Somdel is already splashing around after the fish. Sighing, Krova follows her and tries to catch some in the same fashion, but fails miserably. He's a doctor, not a hunter nor a fisher. Plenty of dragons are already fishing and being much more successful so Krova lets Somdel continue her attempts and he leans against the nearest cave wall.

While he's there, he pulls back the bandages and pours some clean water on the painful scrape on his wing to help keep it from getting infected. Once it's clean, he puts the bandages back in place and completely rests against the wall, watching Somdel, very amused by her pouncing on everything moving under the surface of the water.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54432/5443143_350.png[/img] [/url] It was difficult for Stark to squeeze through the network of delicate rock strings, but with a little guidance from his golem, flitting between the strands and advising where he should put his feet and wings, he made it to the other side of the room without incident. "Huh. Jarvis? Any idea what these are?" he asked as the two of them peered at the gems. Jarvis landed beside them and buzzed quietly, his electrified breastplate sparking. "One moment, sir. Scanning ... ... ... Hm, I'm afraid my sensors cannot penetrate the reflective surface of the jewels. It's possible that they are their own power source, but there could be something beneath them shining a light through." Stark looked around at the colours shining on the cave walls, then back at the gemstones. They would be excellent compensation for the fact that the tour had been nothing but a safety hazard, and given that they had been found in the Shifting Expanse - whether they shone under their own power or not - they could well have some interesting and previously-unexplored Lightning properties. He couldn't wait to run some tests when he got back to his lab! He reached out and carefully picked them up. [size=2][s]OK so maybe the character Stark is based on [i]wouldn't[/i] take the jewels, but [i]I[/i] want them. So there you go.[/s] :P[/size]

5443143_350.png

It was difficult for Stark to squeeze through the network of delicate rock strings, but with a little guidance from his golem, flitting between the strands and advising where he should put his feet and wings, he made it to the other side of the room without incident.

"Huh. Jarvis? Any idea what these are?" he asked as the two of them peered at the gems.

Jarvis landed beside them and buzzed quietly, his electrified breastplate sparking. "One moment, sir. Scanning ... ... ... Hm, I'm afraid my sensors cannot penetrate the reflective surface of the jewels. It's possible that they are their own power source, but there could be something beneath them shining a light through."

Stark looked around at the colours shining on the cave walls, then back at the gemstones. They would be excellent compensation for the fact that the tour had been nothing but a safety hazard, and given that they had been found in the Shifting Expanse - whether they shone under their own power or not - they could well have some interesting and previously-unexplored Lightning properties. He couldn't wait to run some tests when he got back to his lab! He reached out and carefully picked them up.

OK so maybe the character Stark is based on wouldn't take the jewels, but I want them. So there you go. :P
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30520887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305209/30520887_350.png[/img] [/url] After the fall, Orchid didn't trust her own instincts. How was a fortune teller not able to predict the cave in? She decided to follow Velena downriver.

30520887_350.png

After the fall, Orchid didn't trust her own instincts. How was a fortune teller not able to predict the cave in? She decided to follow Velena downriver.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51