Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 114
(Sorry for missing yesterday!!! Busy schedule heh :P) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31427311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314274/31427311_350.png[/img] [/url] Clockstryke now chose to ignore the filter as much as possible, but was still curious bout what he saw in the crystals. He made up his mind not to to trust Winterfang, since he could see no other ways down. Besides, this spiraling staircase had appeared numerous times in his visions, and he needed to know what it meant. Except he was alone before... [b]He willingly followed Dawn down the proper path[/b], trying to stay ahead while not causing trouble. He could feel a surge of energy, like what happens when he sees prophecies forfilled. The Keeper of Time did have odd power, leading his often to strange places...
(Sorry for missing yesterday!!! Busy schedule heh :P)

31427311_350.png

Clockstryke now chose to ignore the filter as much as possible, but was still curious bout what he saw in the crystals. He made up his mind not to to trust Winterfang, since he could see no other ways down. Besides, this spiraling staircase had appeared numerous times in his visions, and he needed to know what it meant. Except he was alone before... He willingly followed Dawn down the proper path, trying to stay ahead while not causing trouble. He could feel a surge of energy, like what happens when he sees prophecies forfilled. The Keeper of Time did have odd power, leading his often to strange places...
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Catwalks! Catwalks! :D
Catwalks! Catwalks! :D
[size=1]@Saronai, @Draconequis, @Talicinx, @sQld, @Knickknacks, @NinaOsp, @Kaolik, @SilverMoonfire, @browncoatparadox, @riseandshine, @cat101, @PrimeNumbersCas, @Yoaisami, @heartcrusher1, @Disillusionist, @Ragnarok42, @Fallenarrow, @UserOfShadows, @Elthemar, @Siritys, @RemanLT, @Spectra126, @Delcat, @argylion, @Espoir, @Shellbee, @StarCookies, @PinkyPearl, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @Elementis, @Bluecupcake52, @Kivovis, @timetot, @Diomedisa, @Sylphiette, @Kuusouka, @JinxMoonstone, @SkyyeofEmber, @Syceris, @L2B, @Rookery, @Quinineer, @SerigalaMenarik, @WolfprintsSC, @SporkLord, @Hkomygf, @Fox, @LucidWhispers, @jbapple, @GeriVl, @Lasreaine, @Kahliden, @FrozenFrosting, @NicoleEirin, @CheetahCat, @lemonblue, @casuallySleepy, @Delari, @FallowFreckles, @Imani, @NocturnistheDark, @StormDragon21, @evarett, @Abborrzza, @Azeira, @Helianthe, @Lenox, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @Husker, @Mishil, @Harmonywish, @Wubblyboofus, @azuredusk, @VoidFish, @FloatingInSpace, @Tauress, @DekuLeaf, @swagdog, @KraalofBhaga, @KingTiberius, @Calicoradio, @Stanari, @Ursaw, @Erevenile, @Cranberrygrace, @BlackwatchGenji, @Moonbeams, @AmeriaSparrow, @AthenaCorvus, @ghostpastry, @Stormseeker, @Amyatzu, @SkyDancer10, @RadioactivePup, @TheElfDruid [/size] You follow Winterfang down the slide. It's a very smooth slide, with a dusting of glitter on it. You ride it down, behind Winterfang who went first. You're sliding down very fast, and you're not too sure you want to spread your wings, given how fast you're going. However, it evens out at the bottom and you slide headfirst into a huge pile of glitter! [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]I maaaaay have conveniently left out that there's always a pile of glitter here to cushion the ride at the end.[/columns] Everyone crashes into the pile of glitter, ending up in a huge tangle of limbs and wings and glitter. [size=1]@qwertynerd97, @Stanzascale, @Airplanefoxx, @Eialyne, @helacute, @Iymarra, @Scatterspark, @inn, @PearlSoulWorld, @WolfsbaneAvis, @SheepyPeanut, @Morare, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Sirenia, @Leucine, @DraigTeg, @Rulanir, @NorthKotori, @ixris, @Elysadie, @clarax, @Megarai111, @HorseCrazy, @oramutato, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Katelle, @Kazure, @DragonWarrior333, @Chmura0127, @Fil, @felistopaz, @ChaoticOmen, @oobieboobie, @Katsuokai, @Elysiuhm, @queenmedusozoa, @Frostnite, @Allochthon, @DragonWolfie, @Lundlaeva, @Saraceaser, @Drakenhart, @IronPen, @Sylvandyr, @RedWillia, @Hsoup, @BadboyJesus, @ClockworkEclipse, @minnieamos, @NothingHere, @Sidegrinder, @SeaGodling, @Kaimon, @rubyredtan, @Msdova [/size] You walk along the catwalk with Dawn. While there was a part where some red glitter drifts across the catwalk, it wasn't much of a nuisance and easily blown off. Once you reach the end of a looong walk, unbroken besides the sight of glitter falling through coloration barriers, you find everyone in a pile of glitter trying to untangle themselves from each other and from the pile. [columns]I hope you had fun taking that slide. I suppose Winterfang forgot to mention that pile of glitter at the bottom of the glitter deposit slide. [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Maaaaaybe?[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GCNZ4d0.png[/img] [/center] You meet up together and walk a short distance to where a large imposing door awaits. There is a metal plate to the side of the door, which Dawn walks up to. There is also a large gold half circle marked in front of the door. The doors themselves are decorated with mirror images of the Lightweaver raining down glitter from in flight and are golden in color. [columns]Well we're at the Glittervault. Behind these doors is the actual Glittervault where we hold all our glitter. We do have security measures in place in case anyone wants to contaminate our glitter supply, but to be completely honest, no one could possibly steal all the glitter we have.[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]Leeeeet's just say that we get waves inside sometimes.[/columns] Do you choose to stand within the half circle near Dawn or outside the circle near Winterfang? (Yeah... I'm a bit late with this one. Also, Talicinx you are correct; I try my best, but I still sometimes mess up who went where)
@Saronai, @Draconequis, @Talicinx, @sQld, @Knickknacks, @NinaOsp, @Kaolik, @SilverMoonfire, @browncoatparadox, @riseandshine, @cat101, @PrimeNumbersCas, @Yoaisami, @heartcrusher1, @Disillusionist, @Ragnarok42, @Fallenarrow, @UserOfShadows, @Elthemar, @Siritys, @RemanLT, @Spectra126, @Delcat, @argylion, @Espoir, @Shellbee, @StarCookies, @PinkyPearl, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @Elementis, @Bluecupcake52, @Kivovis, @timetot, @Diomedisa, @Sylphiette, @Kuusouka, @JinxMoonstone, @SkyyeofEmber, @Syceris, @L2B, @Rookery, @Quinineer, @SerigalaMenarik, @WolfprintsSC, @SporkLord, @Hkomygf, @Fox, @LucidWhispers, @jbapple, @GeriVl, @Lasreaine, @Kahliden, @FrozenFrosting, @NicoleEirin, @CheetahCat, @lemonblue, @casuallySleepy, @Delari, @FallowFreckles, @Imani, @NocturnistheDark, @StormDragon21, @evarett, @Abborrzza, @Azeira, @Helianthe, @Lenox, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @Husker, @Mishil, @Harmonywish, @Wubblyboofus, @azuredusk, @VoidFish, @FloatingInSpace, @Tauress, @DekuLeaf, @swagdog, @KraalofBhaga, @KingTiberius, @Calicoradio, @Stanari, @Ursaw, @Erevenile, @Cranberrygrace, @BlackwatchGenji, @Moonbeams, @AmeriaSparrow, @AthenaCorvus, @ghostpastry, @Stormseeker, @Amyatzu, @SkyDancer10, @RadioactivePup, @TheElfDruid

You follow Winterfang down the slide. It's a very smooth slide, with a dusting of glitter on it. You ride it down, behind Winterfang who went first. You're sliding down very fast, and you're not too sure you want to spread your wings, given how fast you're going. However, it evens out at the bottom and you slide headfirst into a huge pile of glitter!
25312020p.png I maaaaay have conveniently left out that there's always a pile of glitter here to cushion the ride at the end.

Everyone crashes into the pile of glitter, ending up in a huge tangle of limbs and wings and glitter.

@qwertynerd97, @Stanzascale, @Airplanefoxx, @Eialyne, @helacute, @Iymarra, @Scatterspark, @inn, @PearlSoulWorld, @WolfsbaneAvis, @SheepyPeanut, @Morare, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Sirenia, @Leucine, @DraigTeg, @Rulanir, @NorthKotori, @ixris, @Elysadie, @clarax, @Megarai111, @HorseCrazy, @oramutato, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Katelle, @Kazure, @DragonWarrior333, @Chmura0127, @Fil, @felistopaz, @ChaoticOmen, @oobieboobie, @Katsuokai, @Elysiuhm, @queenmedusozoa, @Frostnite, @Allochthon, @DragonWolfie, @Lundlaeva, @Saraceaser, @Drakenhart, @IronPen, @Sylvandyr, @RedWillia, @Hsoup, @BadboyJesus, @ClockworkEclipse, @minnieamos, @NothingHere, @Sidegrinder, @SeaGodling, @Kaimon, @rubyredtan, @Msdova

You walk along the catwalk with Dawn. While there was a part where some red glitter drifts across the catwalk, it wasn't much of a nuisance and easily blown off. Once you reach the end of a looong walk, unbroken besides the sight of glitter falling through coloration barriers, you find everyone in a pile of glitter trying to untangle themselves from each other and from the pile.
I hope you had fun taking that slide. I suppose Winterfang forgot to mention that pile of glitter at the bottom of the glitter deposit slide. 31504524p.png
25312020p.png Maaaaaybe?
GCNZ4d0.png

You meet up together and walk a short distance to where a large imposing door awaits. There is a metal plate to the side of the door, which Dawn walks up to. There is also a large gold half circle marked in front of the door. The doors themselves are decorated with mirror images of the Lightweaver raining down glitter from in flight and are golden in color.
Well we're at the Glittervault. Behind these doors is the actual Glittervault where we hold all our glitter. We do have security measures in place in case anyone wants to contaminate our glitter supply, but to be completely honest, no one could possibly steal all the glitter we have. 31504524p.png
25312020p.png Leeeeet's just say that we get waves inside sometimes.

Do you choose to stand within the half circle near Dawn or outside the circle near Winterfang?

(Yeah... I'm a bit late with this one. Also, Talicinx you are correct; I try my best, but I still sometimes mess up who went where)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Shuto chose to stand outside the circle near Winterfang.
Shuto chose to stand outside the circle near Winterfang.
YM7fnsh.gif
Niajarn chose to stand within the half-circle.
Niajarn chose to stand within the half-circle.
JBEajtP.gif
Mage robe full of glitter and aching wings and limbs from the de-tangling, Elaine stands outside of the circle
Mage robe full of glitter and aching wings and limbs from the de-tangling, Elaine stands outside of the circle
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
Verlaten unconsciously inched closer to Winterfang. He really didn't mind the glitter dusting from the slide, but he couldn't tell where the skydancer was, so he went closer to the spiral.
Verlaten unconsciously inched closer to Winterfang. He really didn't mind the glitter dusting from the slide, but he couldn't tell where the skydancer was, so he went closer to the spiral.
XOxv5KE.png
WhiteAzure, still trying to shake the glitter off of her, decides to stand with Winterfang.
WhiteAzure, still trying to shake the glitter off of her, decides to stand with Winterfang.
AqaqXxe.png
Zura chooses to stand outside of the circle, still trying to recover from the latest round of glitter.
Zura chooses to stand outside of the circle, still trying to recover from the latest round of glitter.
Stand outside the circle near Winterfang.
Stand outside the circle near Winterfang.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 114