Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 114
Faust doesn't appreciate being pranked, but he was raised by a rather bonkers clan, so he doesn't mind this one too much. He joins the rest of the group in looking at the yellow crystal. Glitter notwithstanding, yellow and gold are some of his favorite colors.
Faust doesn't appreciate being pranked, but he was raised by a rather bonkers clan, so he doesn't mind this one too much. He joins the rest of the group in looking at the yellow crystal. Glitter notwithstanding, yellow and gold are some of his favorite colors.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Maximillion smiled. The spiral was quite the trickster.
He decided to look into the blue crystal because this time he had no idea what to do. It might be fun to work here and it would give him a way to take a break from the clan.

Maximillion smiled. The spiral was quite the trickster.
He decided to look into the blue crystal because this time he had no idea what to do. It might be fun to work here and it would give him a way to take a break from the clan.

Maximillion.png
Viognier looks at the blue crystal, curious about the destination rather than the package being delivered.
Viognier looks at the blue crystal, curious about the destination rather than the package being delivered.
Caeswyn just groans on how he should have seen this coming. Surprises come in small packages after all. Caeswyn decides to look at the blue crystal .
Caeswyn just groans on how he should have seen this coming. Surprises come in small packages after all. Caeswyn decides to look at the blue crystal .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/317952/31795150p.png[/img][/center] Ducking down slightly to avoid as much of the glitter as he could, Losi collected the rest of the glitter. With a hum, the elegant skydancer listened as Dawn confronted Winterfang about the glitter. Listening interested as the tour continued, Los decided to look at the blue crystal when presented with a choice. (Short b/c I'm tired >.<)
31795150p.png
Ducking down slightly to avoid as much of the glitter as he could, Losi collected the rest of the glitter. With a hum, the elegant skydancer listened as Dawn confronted Winterfang about the glitter. Listening interested as the tour continued, Los decided to look at the blue crystal when presented with a choice.
(Short b/c I'm tired >.<)
gliGNxy.png
Lazy shipping floor
Teleport Transport saves time
View the blue crystal
Lazy shipping floor
Teleport Transport saves time
View the blue crystal
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Adhari puts his face in his claws and swears a few curses to the Arcanist. "Ah, what the heck, more glitter wouldn't hurt." He focuses on the yellow crystal.
Adhari puts his face in his claws and swears a few curses to the Arcanist. "Ah, what the heck, more glitter wouldn't hurt." He focuses on the yellow crystal.
Mg9qSuP.gif
SparklingWave is fascinated by the Teleport Transport and watches the Blue crystal as the Pearlcatchers begin their work.
SparklingWave is fascinated by the Teleport Transport and watches the Blue crystal as the Pearlcatchers begin their work.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Lightshow, being yellow, will watch the yellow crystal.
Lightshow, being yellow, will watch the yellow crystal.
Focus on the blue crystal
Focus on the blue crystal
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 114