Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 114
Follow Dawn to the smol stuff! <3
Follow Dawn to the smol stuff! <3
jghAv2V.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16094652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160947/16094652_350.png[/img] [/url] Arsenal, now coated in glitter, decides that he will quite enjoy the rest of the tour, Arsenal decided to follow [b]Winterfang[/b] done the large aisle, he wonders if he knows any of the dragons that work here, although that's quite unlikely.

16094652_350.png

Arsenal, now coated in glitter, decides that he will quite enjoy the rest of the tour, Arsenal decided to follow Winterfang done the large aisle, he wonders if he knows any of the dragons that work here, although that's quite unlikely.
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
I'll take the big path! (eklino is a guardian after all, not sure he'd really fit in the other one)
I'll take the big path! (eklino is a guardian after all, not sure he'd really fit in the other one)
NXDQoqy.png7X0qH3m.pngcj4KvtI.png
Aaaah, I knew it, the clock was a timer >.< Ah well XD

Lampion is suspicious of Winterfang's motives - he seems the more mischievous one of the two, as well - so he'll follow Dawn down the aisle with the faes and spirals with small packages.
Aaaah, I knew it, the clock was a timer >.< Ah well XD

Lampion is suspicious of Winterfang's motives - he seems the more mischievous one of the two, as well - so he'll follow Dawn down the aisle with the faes and spirals with small packages.
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Andy will go follow Dawn.
Andy will go follow Dawn.
Jira is upset that she hasn't gotten glitterbombed yet, she was tempted to stay behind and wait for the fountain to start again, but she didn't want to lose the tour guides. She sticks a badge on her little hat and continues with the guides. Jira didn't really listen to the guides, she is too busy looking at the dragons that had gotten glitterbombed. She wants so badly to be glitterbombed like them. By the time Jira was out of her trance, Winterfang was already down her aisle so she followed Dawn.
Jira is upset that she hasn't gotten glitterbombed yet, she was tempted to stay behind and wait for the fountain to start again, but she didn't want to lose the tour guides. She sticks a badge on her little hat and continues with the guides. Jira didn't really listen to the guides, she is too busy looking at the dragons that had gotten glitterbombed. She wants so badly to be glitterbombed like them. By the time Jira was out of her trance, Winterfang was already down her aisle so she followed Dawn.
1rMtjlm.png
Bella decides to follow Dawn down the aisle with faes.
Bella decides to follow Dawn down the aisle with faes.
Being a Spiral himself, Anubis decides to follow Dawn down the aisle with the Faes and Spirals!
Being a Spiral himself, Anubis decides to follow Dawn down the aisle with the Faes and Spirals!
xpP2XdL.png
Large packages seem more fun!
Large packages seem more fun!
Aureole, as a small fae decides to go down the small package isle. After all, she doesn't want to get smushed.
Aureole, as a small fae decides to go down the small package isle. After all, she doesn't want to get smushed.
PTAOCx6.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 114