Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
[quote]In what circumstances do you think it's better not to lynch at all?[/quote] There really is never a good time not to lynch. Everyone has their own reasons for not wanting to vote for a lynch. I won't vote if i can't see reason to the vote. If it's a random vote just to vote or a vote for an inactive or there just isn't enough information for me to personally go on. If I feel like I would just be voting for the sake of getting a vote in for the day. Hope that made sense.
Quote:
In what circumstances do you think it's better not to lynch at all?
There really is never a good time not to lynch. Everyone has their own reasons for not wanting to vote for a lynch.
I won't vote if i can't see reason to the vote. If it's a random vote just to vote or a vote for an inactive or there just isn't enough information for me to personally go on. If I feel like I would just be voting for the sake of getting a vote in for the day.

Hope that made sense.
[quote name="Cognitive" date=2017-06-10 11:14:28] In what circumstances do you think it's better not to lynch at all? [/quote] The only circumstance I can think of was one after life game and the town knew that if storm was lynched they would become mafia and that the proven maf was 'unlynchable' it was actually perceived to be that way and it wasn't. But it would have been better to not lynch in that situation. So, I guess when you have no place really to go and almost any other vote to lynch would make the game a loss. But really I don't think there is any circumstance that should or would stop a lynch.
Cognitive wrote on 2017-06-10:
The only circumstance I can think of was one after life game and the town knew that if storm was lynched they would become mafia and that the proven maf was 'unlynchable' it was actually perceived to be that way and it wasn't. But it would have been better to not lynch in that situation.

So, I guess when you have no place really to go and almost any other vote to lynch would make the game a loss. But really I don't think there is any circumstance that should or would stop a lynch.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Cognitive as a last resort sort of help. Overly strong reactions to a random vote can be seen as something scummy.

The best time to not lunch would probably be when lynching hurts town in some way or that time storm refused to die :P
@Cognitive as a last resort sort of help. Overly strong reactions to a random vote can be seen as something scummy.

The best time to not lunch would probably be when lynching hurts town in some way or that time storm refused to die :P
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Tristess
It was firefly who refused to die but storm got lynched anyways and town lost badly. That was a make or break the game moment
@Tristess
It was firefly who refused to die but storm got lynched anyways and town lost badly. That was a make or break the game moment
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray
And my fault. A moment I will never live down I am sure.
@Ghostray
And my fault. A moment I will never live down I am sure.
@Gwendolyn
I'm sure your forgiven though :3
@Gwendolyn
I'm sure your forgiven though :3
blxU3AT.png
Oh I meant one of Journey's games lol

**Lynch
so bad at lunching xd
Oh I meant one of Journey's games lol

**Lynch
so bad at lunching xd
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
it seems like storm refuses or dies a lot in mafia games
it seems like storm refuses or dies a lot in mafia games
blxU3AT.png
Hello!

I'm excited to start this game! I've never played forum Mafia before, so I apologize for any missteps.

You can call me Kamme or Key, she/her pronouns. I'm FR+0, and currently deep in the swamp of finals week, so I may not be super active until the 17th.

As for the current discussion question: I really have no idea! It's interested to read everyone responses tho :D
Hello!

I'm excited to start this game! I've never played forum Mafia before, so I apologize for any missteps.

You can call me Kamme or Key, she/her pronouns. I'm FR+0, and currently deep in the swamp of finals week, so I may not be super active until the 17th.

As for the current discussion question: I really have no idea! It's interested to read everyone responses tho :D
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Hey everyone! I'm Raya36 but I can just go by Ray or Raya. I use she/het pronouns although if you forget I don't mind they/them. I'm FR+4.

I have school on weekdays and work on the weekends so expect me to be the most active evenings and nights.

How do you feel or what is your stance on RVS (Random Voting Stage) and do you see it as scummy or not?
I don't think I've ever been in a FR game that had an RVS although I am on another website just for mafia and an RVS happens nearly every game. I think it's a good way to break the ice at the start of a game and it almost always starts some good discussion. I don't consider RVS to be AI.

I can't really think of any time that it would be better not to lynch. I guess if in the circumstance there were no lynches that wouldn't hurt town although that would probably be an unlikely circumstance to get into.

Hey everyone! I'm Raya36 but I can just go by Ray or Raya. I use she/het pronouns although if you forget I don't mind they/them. I'm FR+4.

I have school on weekdays and work on the weekends so expect me to be the most active evenings and nights.

How do you feel or what is your stance on RVS (Random Voting Stage) and do you see it as scummy or not?
I don't think I've ever been in a FR game that had an RVS although I am on another website just for mafia and an RVS happens nearly every game. I think it's a good way to break the ice at the start of a game and it almost always starts some good discussion. I don't consider RVS to be AI.

I can't really think of any time that it would be better not to lynch. I guess if in the circumstance there were no lynches that wouldn't hurt town although that would probably be an unlikely circumstance to get into.

tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84