Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick A Gift (EDITED 9/21/18 PLEASE NOTE)
1 2 ... 619 620 621 622 623 ... 791 792
@/jettt
Ugggg I missed again
@/jettt
Ugggg I missed again
@Sapphire19, ah me too.

Skip me!
@Sapphire19, ah me too.

Skip me!
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
[center]@ElectroWings Could I please get these? [item=scene: voyage of the tenacity][item=gossamer silk sash][item=celadon silk scarf][item=primrose mith] ~~~ Pick 4! [item=woeful presence][item=woeful gambeson][item=advisor waist wrap][item=gothic tea cups][item=plasmpool armlet][item=vista: plasmpool armor][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=snarling mimic][item=mantled foo][item=grouse basilisk][item=magic mirror][/center]
@ElectroWings

Could I please get these?

Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity Gossamer Silk Sash Celadon Silk Scarf Primrose Mith

~~~

Pick 4!

Woeful Presence Woeful Gambeson Advisor Waist Wrap Gothic Tea Cups Vista: Plasmpool Armor Snarling Mimic Mantled Foo Grouse Basilisk Magic Mirror
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer May i please have the woeful presence, the gaoler gene, mantled foo, and basilisk? ------ To the next dear, please pick [b]3![/b] [center] [item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Ferocious Headdress] [item=Unyielding Sagittarius][item=All-Seeing Shroom]x99 [item=Hedgehog] [item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Haunting Amber Taildecor] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66622723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666228/66622723_350.png[/img][/url]
@MythDancer May i please have the woeful presence, the gaoler gene, mantled foo, and basilisk?
To the next dear, please pick 3!
Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Ferocious Headdress
Unyielding Sagittarius All-Seeing Shroom x99 Hedgehog
Bluelight Chipskink Haunting Amber Taildecor
66622723_350.png
they/them
@YeetMasterXD Can I have the shrooms, the headdress, and the unyielding Sagittarius? Pick two! [item=Pathfinder's Cape][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Mage's Peony Hat] [item=Emerald Webwing][item=Shiny Residue][item=Mana Bolt]
@YeetMasterXD
Can I have the shrooms, the headdress, and the unyielding Sagittarius?

Pick two!
Pathfinder's Cape Pathfinder's Gloves Mage's Peony Hat
Emerald Webwing Shiny Residue Mana Bolt
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
@WolfiWonder may I please have the Emerald webwing and Mana bolt ? ----- please pick [b]2 [item=sepia rose garden][item=courtier's apparel][item=obsidian unicorn magic][item=flaxen unicorn magic][item=vintage starsilks][item=prismatic spool][item=heraldic scale trunk][item=it's wigs][item=plum plumes][item=doggy daycare][item=silver seraph jewelry][item=golden seraph jewelry][item=box o' faeries][item=moonlight lace coffer][item=crazy cat dragon starter kit][item=silver sylvan collection][item=prismatic bundle][item=truthy pile of metal][item=frustrating menagerie][item=river royalist finery][item=masquerade duds][item=daredevil's covers][/b][i]not a fan of apparel myself , maybe some one will like it ?[/i]
@WolfiWonder may I please have the Emerald webwing and Mana bolt ?
please pick 2
Sepia Rose Garden Courtier's Apparel Obsidian Unicorn Magic Flaxen Unicorn Magic Vintage Starsilks Prismatic Spool Heraldic Scale Trunk It's Wigs Plum Plumes Doggy Daycare Silver Seraph Jewelry Golden Seraph Jewelry Box o' Faeries Moonlight Lace Coffer Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Silver Sylvan Collection Prismatic Bundle Truthy Pile of Metal Frustrating Menagerie River Royalist Finery Masquerade Duds Daredevil's Covers
not a fan of apparel myself , maybe some one will like it ?
Super straight pride
@jettt Alabaster and Silver Sylvan Set please! ----- Choose 3! [item=copper steampunk wing armor][item=brass steampunk wing armor][item=gold steampunk wing armor][item=silver steampunk wing armor][item=bronze steampunk wing armor]
@jettt
Alabaster and Silver Sylvan Set please!
Choose 3!
Copper Steampunk Wing Armor Brass Steampunk Wing Armor Gold Steampunk Wing Armor Silver Steampunk Wing Armor Bronze Steampunk Wing Armor
Y'all are fast omahgersh

[Skip lol]
Y'all are fast omahgersh

[Skip lol]
SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
3B15OeM.png
de26d698392d5cc84b9d32444e58b1ce952f3e53.png kcbWnDp.png
rI18gRz.png
QUIpVFE.png
Bt9KLea.png
Lol, congrats @CrystalAngel5 for winning the mad dash to claim! ^u^

{SKIP ME}
Lol, congrats @CrystalAngel5 for winning the mad dash to claim! ^u^

{SKIP ME}
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I've been reloading for 9 minutes and i'm now shakingg

(skip?No wait I was the person who posted after jettt so don't skip-)
I've been reloading for 9 minutes and i'm now shakingg

(skip?No wait I was the person who posted after jettt so don't skip-)
1 2 ... 619 620 621 622 623 ... 791 792