Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fountain of Life Discussion GAME OVER
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
on the PGO thing

didnt arm on purpose, though we were low enough of a read on everyones list due to inactivity that an actual town presence may have been a better hit + I thought, for the same reason, we might draw town invest and so chose not to

primary reason for picking PGO wasnt to kill anyways, it was to deprive mafia of more killing power (by denying them PGO and vig)
on the PGO thing

didnt arm on purpose, though we were low enough of a read on everyones list due to inactivity that an actual town presence may have been a better hit + I thought, for the same reason, we might draw town invest and so chose not to

primary reason for picking PGO wasnt to kill anyways, it was to deprive mafia of more killing power (by denying them PGO and vig)
jvTgQEX.png
@kirkfan2255 thank you for running the game <3 i had a lot of fun in it :3
@kirkfan2255 thank you for running the game <3 i had a lot of fun in it :3
LUZk8tY.png
OH THANK GOD WE'RE FREEEEEE @Tsaiah OH LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOR U IT'S A NICE GIFT. [img]http://a.abcnews.com/images/2020/abc_2020_soaker4_100804_wg.jpg[/img] I was dying when the whole 'tie the vote' went missing and when bearclaws had a defense written up you didn't go for it still!!! @Raiccoon Congrats on fooling everyone into being super townie! I think you woulda flown far far under the radar had I played myself. For no power mafia, you did very very well all things considered!! @Kirkfan2255 Thanks for letting me have a run at the flavor N3! It was fun to give it a shot even if it's kinda mediocre. I enjoyed the ranting- it was a great time! Anyways a game well played overall- Tho I gotta agree, night phase really did make the game drag on. Hammers are a good yes option though....it helped speed things up a wee bit at least.
OH THANK GOD WE'RE FREEEEEE

@Tsaiah

OH LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOR U IT'S A NICE GIFT.

abc_2020_soaker4_100804_wg.jpg

I was dying when the whole 'tie the vote' went missing and when bearclaws had a defense written up you didn't go for it still!!!

@Raiccoon Congrats on fooling everyone into being super townie! I think you woulda flown far far under the radar had I played myself. For no power mafia, you did very very well all things considered!!

@Kirkfan2255 Thanks for letting me have a run at the flavor N3! It was fun to give it a shot even if it's kinda mediocre. I enjoyed the ranting- it was a great time!

Anyways a game well played overall- Tho I gotta agree, night phase really did make the game drag on. Hammers are a good yes option though....it helped speed things up a wee bit at least.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Welp. Figured town was going to loose by N2. Shame. Still congrats to the mafia for playing so very well!

Especially @Raiccoon. You somehow keep managing to avoid detection and slide beneath the radar on a consistent basis as scum. But from now on I will definitely be watching you more closely. :P

@Kirkfan2255

Despite the early hiccups, thank you for running this game! It was indeed interesting and I was glad to play even for the short time I was in the running. Thank you again. :3
Welp. Figured town was going to loose by N2. Shame. Still congrats to the mafia for playing so very well!

Especially @Raiccoon. You somehow keep managing to avoid detection and slide beneath the radar on a consistent basis as scum. But from now on I will definitely be watching you more closely. :P

@Kirkfan2255

Despite the early hiccups, thank you for running this game! It was indeed interesting and I was glad to play even for the short time I was in the running. Thank you again. :3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Was I the best or what?
Also, the worst. I wanted to scare maf some by earlier saying maf was all-vanilla and then outing Tsaiah's vanillaness to scare maf.(Never doubted Tsaiah was town though). And so they killed me. And no one thought to lynch bear.
Rai was very good.
And Wintry. Whyyyy didn't you neigborize meeee?
Also, my lack of role was a mistake on my part. I sent in the numbers-but never asked for a role.
Was I the best or what?
Also, the worst. I wanted to scare maf some by earlier saying maf was all-vanilla and then outing Tsaiah's vanillaness to scare maf.(Never doubted Tsaiah was town though). And so they killed me. And no one thought to lynch bear.
Rai was very good.
And Wintry. Whyyyy didn't you neigborize meeee?
Also, my lack of role was a mistake on my part. I sent in the numbers-but never asked for a role.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
:D thank you guys! You all did really well too, Tsaiah and Wintry were constantly making me nervous >.>
:D thank you guys! You all did really well too, Tsaiah and Wintry were constantly making me nervous >.>
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@RAICCOON

Omg.

/S T A N D I N G O V A T I O N

You. Were. Amaaaazing.

Even after the last lynch, Kirk made me guess the scumteam.

You and Blanket were the least likely to be scum on my list. xD

I will never, ever trust you not to fool me again. >:3

Kudos to the maf, you earned that win!

I'M SORRY STORK
but i might actually get your meta now >>
YOU DEFINITELY HAD THE BEST DEATH FLAVOR xD

I'M SORRY LIME
never give up, never surrender <3

Thank you Wolf for such an enjoyable and productive neighbor chat, even if we didn't manage to get 'em this time. ;D

Thank you Blanket for being so town and being youuu! :D

Thank you Oricole for being town and never giving up--and kudos for leading the only actually lynch of a maf! xD

Thank you Birb for the deserved squirt. xD

All of the newer players, i hope to see you around more and more, this was a great bunch of people, and i suspect there's a lot of great play in your futures!
@RAICCOON

Omg.

/S T A N D I N G O V A T I O N

You. Were. Amaaaazing.

Even after the last lynch, Kirk made me guess the scumteam.

You and Blanket were the least likely to be scum on my list. xD

I will never, ever trust you not to fool me again. >:3

Kudos to the maf, you earned that win!

I'M SORRY STORK
but i might actually get your meta now >>
YOU DEFINITELY HAD THE BEST DEATH FLAVOR xD

I'M SORRY LIME
never give up, never surrender <3

Thank you Wolf for such an enjoyable and productive neighbor chat, even if we didn't manage to get 'em this time. ;D

Thank you Blanket for being so town and being youuu! :D

Thank you Oricole for being town and never giving up--and kudos for leading the only actually lynch of a maf! xD

Thank you Birb for the deserved squirt. xD

All of the newer players, i hope to see you around more and more, this was a great bunch of people, and i suspect there's a lot of great play in your futures!
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Oricole You died D3, I can't neighborize a dead player.
@Oricole You died D3, I can't neighborize a dead player.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Okay my bad you died N3 not D3, still though I thought you were doing well enough in thread with sharing your opinions and everything that it would've benefited Town more if I neighborized someone else.
Okay my bad you died N3 not D3, still though I thought you were doing well enough in thread with sharing your opinions and everything that it would've benefited Town more if I neighborized someone else.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@kirkfan2255

I think you locked the tracksheet because I can't view it qvq

Anyways, kudos to the scumteam! I see you've learned a lot from me in MM, @raiccoon! You were really good acting as town at the end there.

As for @Tsaiah, @blanketgender and @Wintrymix....

*soaks with super soaker*

WHY DIDN'T YOU LYNCH BEAR JUST WHY

Anyways, good game all!

(and congratulations Storm for managing to get really good death flavor! Of course eating would be your death flavor omg)
@kirkfan2255

I think you locked the tracksheet because I can't view it qvq

Anyways, kudos to the scumteam! I see you've learned a lot from me in MM, @raiccoon! You were really good acting as town at the end there.

As for @Tsaiah, @blanketgender and @Wintrymix....

*soaks with super soaker*

WHY DIDN'T YOU LYNCH BEAR JUST WHY

Anyways, good game all!

(and congratulations Storm for managing to get really good death flavor! Of course eating would be your death flavor omg)
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86